MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

5 posters

Go down

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 pm

He can't hide from her, and he should know that. She smiled and shook her head. "I will be fine, I promise. I will get out, but you need to get out of here. They are going to take me away somewhere. Don't worry. Find my assistant, he knows what to do." She looked to the griffons to ensure they did not hear that part.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Zweihander sighed. Taking his time walking to the prisoners, Zweihander wrote a message to the unicorn doctor. He crouched beside them, and tapped Mercy Hearts head. Presenting the letter in front of her head, he allowed her to read it.

Co-operate with me right now, and there needs to be no further violence. Your friend will be able to go, and you will just be in OGI custody for a short while. I hope that you will render your machine inoperable until we can ascertain its full use to the Kingdoms, and insure that its water is distributed properly, and efficiently.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm

This makes sense.

This makes sense?

That doesn't make sense.

Why is he being reasonable?

Mercy didn't think about it for too long. She looked up and that is when she felt it, three entities in one being. She had never experienced anything like it. She was now curious and wanted to know more about this griffon who wrote messages instead of speaking.

She nodded her head in agreement. Looking back to string she gave him a serious look, obviously meaning to do what she said.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Zwei turned away from Sten, leaving him to his own devices. So he sulked. Well fine, he thought. If the head honcho wanted to give him the silent treatment, so be it. Sten turned his attention back to the... whatever it was. The mechanical doohickey. It must've taken some considerable work, and all under wraps. Certainly it hadn't been in any of the reports he'd read... but best to forget about those. Questions would be asked, and it didn't pay to have the wrong answers.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm

String, tries getting out of his hoof cuffs, his ears flatten, his eyes get filled with sorrow, pain in his chest, a pressure, undying, making it hard for him to breathe, he shakes his head toward Mercy, begging her to stay with her.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

She whispers to him, "Go, find my assistant. Please trust me."
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Zweihander grabs the unicorn, and nods at the agents. The sergeant, who had a nasty hoof-shaped bruise from a certain bard, began to yell.

"Boys! We're leaving! Grab everything related to the purifier!" As the griffons began gathering notes, paper, anything remotely related to Mercy. During the anarchy, Zweihander brought the unicorn to the purifier, awaiting her to tell him what to deactivate.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Mercy was all but ready to pass out, she could barely open her eyes. Every muscle fiber in her body screamed and her head pounded like a timpani roll. She pointed at the motor case. "In...there." She could barely get the words out.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Sten grabbed a sheaf of papers (not checking what they were, just for sake of verismimilitude) and followed the general bustle outside. With any luck, he could make it back to HQ with minimal fuss. He hauled the Stalliongradian (Stalliongradite?) to his hooves and gave him a gentle shove towards the door.
"Come on, sunshine," he said, as lightly as he could.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm

String shakes slightly, noticing in what state mercy was in... He frowns, and then stands up taking flight, ignoring the hoofcuffs or the pain in his wings,e breaks out of the warehouse, starting the search for her assistant, his blood practically boiling, his hate towards the gryphons now new and bitter.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Taking the motor out of its case, he handed it to a pair of waiting agents. His business done, he carried the near-unconscious unicorn past the bard, out the door. Clicking his beak in apprehension of what was to come, when he had his conversation with the Prudentate.

Approaching the quartet of agents that had SangWing pinned, he put his head at eye level with the prone griffon. That scum had no idea just who he was messing with now; the Centurions would have SangWing's head if he ordered them to take it.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

SangWing only smirked when the two of them met eyes, but there was not a single movement from his muscles which meant that he was going to cooperate with whatever Zweihander was going to do to him. However, if Zwei dared to hit Sang, the griffin would probably have a hard time keeping his composure. SangWing was confused, wasn't this drunk griffin only capable of drinking and beating down others when they were injured? He didn't speak. It was a bad idea.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Zweihander nodded to the OGI agents. Taking out daggers, they cut SangWing from his bonds, allowing him to be free once more. Taking out his sword, he displayed the blade to SangWing. Inscribed, along the blade, in Griffon were the words "Штурмовики Защита королевства" (Stormtroopers protect the Kingdoms). And with that, the OGI agents and Zweihander left the bloodthirsty Griffon to stew in his thoughts.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

SangWing growled as he was released from his bonds, but he didn't dare try and retaliate against the griffin who had many soldiers and a sword at his side. SangWing wished that he was capable of getting revenge for the psrk experience, but that did not seem to be the case. He watched the cult leave, and he flexed his claws in the dirt. That drunk was now the leader of something, who would have known?
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down