MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated) Empty Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Nov 1, Year 4

Shady stalked along the dirty streets of the city as her mind raced through the thoughts of what had happened to her, ignoring the setting sun, as she had no real reason to fear the curfew for herself. She had been turning her own mind upside-down and inside-out with her racing thoughts. The mare had done something without thinking, had been sent on a very important mission, and discovered she would get her first session of fighting training in her life all in the same day.

The first of those events was what filler her head the most, however. That white and gold mare from the hill just outside the city. She had no clue what she was doing at the time, and still hadn't fully come to terms with what she had done. She hadn't felt emotions like that before in her life, they were all so foreign to her and it had caused her to panic and make a move without thinking about the consequences.

As much as she knew she couldn't focus on such subjects with such an important command she had to fulfill soon, she just couldn't shake the thoughts away. "Freyia..." She whispered to herself. Seeing that mare again and speaking to her would be the only thing that could lift her back to her usual self...if she knew where she was.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Freyia stumbled out of the shop. She wasn't that bad, just a littlot drunk. But anyway, that talk with that mute griffon was nice, if a little too emotional for her. She paused outside the shop, trying to stop the world from tilting back and forth. It was getting dark, but she didn't care. She began a SLOW trot home. She could focus her mind and not let the alcohol completely stupefy her, but she was having fun. She like the feeling of drunkenness.

She didn't notice it at first. The mare, the one that swept in and stole her mind in the outskirts. She wasn't sure if it was her, and it could be anypony. But the thought of that mare was enough to sober her up a little. Her heart began to quicken as she recalled the events. I..uh, she...um... Her emotions mixed with the alcohol to prevent any cohesive thought from forming.

She stopped and starred at the mare that may or may not have been the one. She tried desperately to focus. Maybe getting plastered wasn't such a good idea, was the only fruit her labor produced.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Shady closed her eyes as sighed as her attempts to clear her mind proved to be fruitless. After a short moment, she slowly opened her eyes again to continue her wanderings, only to freeze in place as the sight of the gold and white mare filled her view. She was able to feel her heart rate steadily increasing the longer she was there. The mare was obviously intoxicated to some level, but she didn't mind.

Putting on a soft smile, Shady slowly approached the warrior and bowed her head slightly in greeting. Staying silent for a long moment in time, she just took in the sight of the other pony. The earth pony tried her best to refocus her thoughts into a coherent sentence, a simple "Good evening" being the only phrase that was able to escape.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Freyia stood there, blinking, her mouth half open, with one ear up and the other down. Once she heard the beautiful voice of the mare, she closed her mouth and eyes and coughed. She focused, Comon Freyia, you can do this. Don't let her know you are inebriated. Just play it cool.

"Evening good Sha-y." This was only slightly slurred, a testament to her mental ability.

Whoa, good job. Why don't we throw up on her too, you know, just for good measure.

Her focus did breed something, the self criticism voice had returned. With any luck, the rest of her would too, before she makes a fool of herself.

She stood there with a light smile on her face. She was too drunk to be embarrassed. One can't even be sure if she knew she spoke it wrong. She liked starring at the mare. Her beauty was enough to help her ignore the voice in her head.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Shady couldn't help letting a slight chuckle escape after listening to Freyia trip over her words a little. She didn't mind the slurred speech or anything of the sort, it somehow didn't seem so bad on her like it did on other drunken individuals she had seen before. Her voice was still the beautiful tone she had heard before despite the intoxication, just having her around was enough to make the black pony content.

"It seems you've been having some fun tonight?" She asked with a chuckle, flicking her tail about behind her as positive emotions flowed through her. "Although, maybe I could help you get back to the barracks?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Freyia heard the words 3 seconds after they were spoken, and it took 3 more to process a response. It of course being a bigger smile. As she did she leaned forward and began to lose balance. The voice in her head had subsided and all that remained was the love of this pony. All she wanted to do was be as close as possible to her.

As she fell forward, she eventually landed in the mare, her head falling to her shoulders. Her body moved in and she sat her bum on the ground. She moved her head back and fourth on the soft grey coat, from her shoulders to her mane and neck. A content smile beamed off of her as she did this. "Yea...no, it wasn- much fun. I-s better now thogh."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Shady jumped in place slightly as the white mare fell into her shoulder, able to keep her balance and support the two of them while Freyia seemed to be enjoying herself. She couldn't help chuckling to herself while looking down at Freyia. She felt her cheeks warm up slightly from a faint, hidden blush after the pegasus' words floated into her ears.

"I'm glad I could h-help you feel better." She replied while slowly moving a leg around Freyia to help keep her up. "My night has gotten a lot better as well."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Freyia continued to pet the mare with her face for a few more moments, then looked up. Slowly the happiness was washed over by sadness and remorse, like a wave over sand. She opened her mouth as if to try and speak, but no words were coming out. Finally she got them to, "W-War sucks." Tears began to pour from her eyes and she fell back into the mare. "I-I thought that...fighting, it was beautiful. But the war part, that part is terrible." With that she began bailing, the tears soaking into the mare's coat.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Shady was taken aback slightly from the sudden tears that started to flow from the other pony, closing her eyes and gently patting Freyia's back with her hoof. "Yes... Yes it does..." She replied quietly, shifting awkwardly on her legs when the new type of interaction was thrown onto her, not having any clue what to do besides what she was already doing. "I can't really say much about fighting... I'm only used as a set of eyes for my superiors. But, this constant stress... and exhaustion... It takes its tole on all involved..."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Freyia immediately looked up, "Fighting's beau-iful. Mind and body and spirit working coming together fora sing-ar cause, becoming whole." She put her head on the mare again, "Its th- war part. Th-terrible things we do to one-nother. is no honor, no valor, only suffering." She was no longer balling, but was now playing with the lovely ponies mane. "I tried t-be honor. Tried to not be terrible. I'm sorry." A huge weight of sadness could almost be felt on of her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Shady took deep breaths to keep herself composed for Freyia, she hadn't ever done anything like she had in her life, but she could only imagine what being an actual soldier could be like. "Honor... At least you...can have honor..." She replied quietly, a few small tears gathering in the corners of the black pony's eyes. All of these feelings were completely alien to her, she had seen ponies cry before, but the words pierced her deeply once coupled with the tears.

"I sneak around...lie...betray for a living. Honor is...something I'll never achieve." She replied in a quiet voice. "I-I should be the one who's sorry."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Freyia looked up, confused, shocked, and sad that she was making the pony she cared for cry. "There...I mean...you...honor is...well its like..." One might have mistaken her babbling for drunkenness, but in reality, she was trying to find a way to equate honor to her, but she was failing. It was true, there was no honor in what she did. In fact, what she does is despicable, something Freyia usually hates.

But then why do I love her?

This was something that confused her greatly. She needed to find a something to say, anything.

Damnit, I knew drinking would be a bad idea today.

"Sha-y, you're beautiful, even with t-e stain of your...chosen profession." With that Freyia shut up quickly.

That was NOT what she wanted to say at all.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Freyia's words cut into the black mare like a dagger, but she knew deep down that they were true. She is a deplorable excuse for a pony, all of the times she could have been caught and removed from the face of reality, but escaped unharmed. Those were major mistakes the universe had made.

"Thank you... but I'm not beautiful..." She replied softly. "You, you are the one who is beautiful. You strive to live up to code. You keep true to yourself."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 pm

"Oh screw code." She picked herself up. "Do you know, what is-got me." While she was up she staggered a little back and forth. "My pare-ts killed, a terrib-e existence in an army tha- doesn-t even want me." She stopped staggering and looked past the mare, "An- I got my friends killed. The only frien-s I ever knew. And my code kil-ed'em."

Tears slowly leaked from her eyes as she said this. "That isn't a good -hing. That is-t beautiful."

She looked at the mare, "But, we live on. And we strive t-do be--er next time."

Freyia didn't exactly remember where she was going, the alcohol affecting her mind and all. "Just, i don't know why, but I love you." One can't be sure if this is her or the alcohol, but it was said.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Shady took her leg off of the other mare as she began to stand up, prepared to catch her if she ever needed to after spotting the wobbling. She listened to the warrior's words with a bit of surprise, her expression reflecting it clearly.

"You're not the only one who's gotten others killed on injured..." She replied, keeping her eyes on Freyia while she spoke her mind. "At least you didn't make that happen on purpose..."

After a short pause, she was about to speak, only to freeze in place as the final of Freyia's words washed over her. Her heart began to race, but she did her best to ignore it. "I...I love you too..." She replied, voice straining slightly while she fought her nerves that tried to silence her.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Freyia's ears perked up at her response. A large smile crept over her face. She could not believe that this mare could say that to a completely plastered, beligerant, war pony. "I-I love you," She said it again, the foreign words almost making no sense to her inebriated mind. She moved in slowly, almost like before. The only difference being that the mare she loved would not stop moving. She tried to kiss her, but misjudged the distance, hitting nothing but air as she began to fall forward.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

The phrase was said a second time, but it hadn't lost any less impact despite the lack of shock on the black mare's face after hearing it. She simply smiled and took comfort in being in the company of Freyia. Upon seeing the wobbly mare start to fall, she quickly stepped forward and caught her with a foreleg. She placed a gentile kiss on the other pony's forehead. "Be careful now." She said with a slight chuckle in her voice.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:06 pm

"I-m always carefu-." She looked up into the ponies eyes. She went limp, putting all her weight, and her armors weight, onto Shady. She smiled a big smile. "I -hink i-s a good thing you are here. I guess I-m a litt-l more drunk than I thought." She still had a few tears coming out of her eyes, but the look on her face suggested happiness.

And Freyia plus armor weighs kind of a bit.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Shady nearly fell back onto her rump from the sudden weight of pony and armor was place on her without warning, able to fix it and hold onto Freyia before that could happen, however. "I'm glad I'm here, too." She replied with a smile, enjoying the feeling of the white mare's coat against her own. "And I'll be right here if you need help. I'd never leave somepony alone in your state, let alone you."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Freyia looked up, "See? You aren't so bad as you think." She had been trying to focus this whole time, and finally she gained enough composure to here what the mare said, and reply sincerely. That is what she had been trying to say before. She had known other ponies in the same occupation as Shay, but she was different, and Freyia could see it, even in this lessened state.

As she looked at the mares, her eyes showed an understanding, and did not look like the eyes of a drunkard.

Then, almost as quickly, she snuggled into the mare, rubbing her head on her coat. She can't be expected to focus for too long. She did have a lot to drink after all.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 pm

"Thank you, Freyia." Shady replied with a faint smile crossing her muzzle. Her eyes slowly moved towards the other mare's and locked onto hers, the look of innocence and understanding only helped to widen her smile. "You...are the first to say anything of that sort to me." She said in a soft tone of voice while leaning closer to Freyia.

She soon herself letting a quiet chuckle escape while the pegasus snuggled her, squeezing her slightly with her foreleg and simply enjoying the closeness. "You're a silly filly. But you're my silly filly."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

One couldn't be sure if Freyia was listening to the mare's words or lost in her drunken bliss. Truth be told, she didn't even know. She was doing her best to focus, but alcohol is one tough enemy, and he does not let up.

However when she said "you are [mine]" Freyia stopped and looked up. No one had ever claimed ownership of her like she was. Griffons had said the same thing all her life, but never had she had the reaction like she had now; she loved it.

Tears slowly started falling down her face again. She didn't know what to say.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Shady simply kept her leg around the other mare to keep her close, gently resting her cheek against Freyia. She shifted her position slightly once she felt the pegasus shift as well. Her eyes locked onto the golden eyes of Freyia, but something was slightly off from what she had expected to see. Tears... Had she said something wrong?

Her thoughts raced as she tried to piece together whatever she had done to upset her so. She tried to speak, but was only silenced by her fear of possibly making things worse. Rubbing Freyia's back, Shady finally managed to say ask a simple "What's wrong?" in hopes of being able to help the tears stop.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 pm

The words entered one ear and into a waiting room.

Freyia just stared at Shay, tears still falling. She continued thinking about what she had said, 'you are mine'. Freyia remembered these words said by griffon officers, other soldiers, other griffon children growing up, but those were quickly thrown out. She went through them all then stopped, there was another who had claimed her like this, her mother.

During heavy blizzards, the scared Freyia would run into her parents room. Her father would laugh and go back to reading, but her mother would pick her up. She would hold the young filly close and sing a sweet lullaby for her. And every time she ended it with, "You're mine dear Freyia. Nothing will ever harm you."

Now she was being held by another pony who said that she was hers. At this time Freyia smiled as a feeling of security and warmth washed over her. For the first time in a very long time, she felt safe.

The words Shay spoke finally reached the processing center of her brain. Freyia thought for a moment, the decided on an answer, "You go- any food. I'm reeeally hungery." A large smile had replaced the crying. She left her mouth half open.

Oh yes, she should not have drank that much.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Shady simply held onto the white pegasus as she fell silent, the gentile smile on her lips not showing any sign of leaving its place while she had the pony she cared for so much next to her. Gently petting her mane while she seemed to be deep in thought, she stayed silent to leave Frey be. An ear twitched as a few quiet words were finally said by the snow white mare, something she hadn't expected, but something that made her smile grow a little bit.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything to eat on me right now. But we can go back to the base and get something for you there." She replied in a soft voice. "I'll even pay for both of us."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Freyia closed her eyes and (made that all too familiar sound for us fans) squeed at the thought of getting food. She drank enough to put a griffon under and all on an empty stomach. She needed food bad.

Still, she didn't want to move, she was happy here, and eventhough all of her brain cells screamed for food, she refused. She didn't want Shay to ever let her go, not yet at least, not while she had no way to support herself at the moment.

"Good, I like foo-." She snuggled deeper into Shay with a content smile and her eyes closed.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Shady simply smiled while keeping her eyes on the pony who had stolen her heart. She didn't want to ever leave the spot she was in as long as Frey was next to her, but she knew the best thing would be to get her inside before it got any darker.

"Come on you silly filly, we need to get you something good to eat." She said with a smile,staying seated on the ground for a short moment before starting to stand back up. She didn't move, however. She wanted to make sure Frey could get up, ready to offer her help if it was ever needed. "I'll get you all of your favorite too. As long as they have them."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Freyia refused to get up at first, digging herself further in. She did, however, sense that it was time to go. So after a few moments, she gave in and started to get up.

Oh gods, bad choice.

Immediately stars filled her eyes and her head throbbed. She wobbled back and forth as she tried to get her hooves on the ground. She shut her eyes and grimaced at the pain.

"I'm ok, I'm ok. I can dooo this." She finally got her balance. She looked like a newborn trying to stand for the first time, her legs spread to give her the widest possible support. She looked up and gave a half smile. "Alright, to the foo-." She stayed in the same spot looking at the ground below her. She did not move.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Shady stifled any chuckles that wanted to escape her so she could help Frey stay up on her hooves. Putting one of her forelegs around the white mare's shoulders, she made sure to stay close to her and give her as much support as possible. She stayed in place for the time being, making sure her partner was ready to move first.

"Are you okay? We can wait a bit longer if you're not ready to go." She stated in the sweetest tone she could muster, even if it wouldn't sound that way by a third party. She pulled herself closer to Frey, wishing to give her support in case she needed something to lean on instead.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:58 pm

"I am fine. Lets go." She continued to stare at the ground, motionless.

For a few seconds.

More like a minute.

"Alright, le-s go." She looked up and started walking in the opposite direction of the base. She was also walking at an angle heading for a building.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Shady chuckled a bit as she slowly walked along with Frey, doing her best to gently change their direction towards the base and away from the building they were currently on a course for.

"You'll get plenty of good food into that belly of yours very soon. We just need to head this way." She said softly, giving Frey another soft smile while leading her along down the cracked street of the city.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 am

"food." Freyia followed the herding. She was in no position to fight against the soft nudges of her love. She followed every move she made, like a sheep being herded. Every time she wavered, Shay was there to keep her on track. Frey new what she was doing, and loved her ever more for it. She followed like a good drunk friend, or sheep.

"Are we there yet?" she whined. Well, she was not perfect.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

Shady smiled lightly as she kept her foreleg around Frey while gently leading her along towards their goal, making sure she could keep her loved one up on her hooves if she ever felt she would fall over.

"We're very close, you'll have your belly full very soon." She replied with a gentile smile, looking back ahead to watch the large headquarters building come closer to them. Slowly but surely, they were making headway. The black mare paused at the foot of the steps leading up to the entrance of the griffon headquarters building, looking at Frey with another comforting smile. "Ready to go up?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:27 am

Freyia began flapping her wings. "I can go up if I want to. I can do i-." She began to fly a few inches off the ground. She flew with just enough lift to pull her from the ground and keep her a few centimeters off of the stairs. Again she did this while staggering left and right, but for the most part, she made it up all of them.

"yay food." She was sounding tired now, and her eyes were half open. Yet she continued in. It would count on shay to lead her to food, for Freyia kept walking straight ahead, right towards a wall.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 am

Shady blinked her eyes a few times in mild surprise, taking her leg off of Frey so should fly up the stairs how she wanted to. She made sure to quickly trot up the stairs to stay with her, keeping her eyes on her as best as she could. She smiled once they were at the top, jumping slightly and quickly trotting over to Frey to get her leg around her again.

"Be careful, Freyfrey. That's not the door." She smiled, not noticing herself letting her nickname for the pegasus slip while trying to gently lead her towards the doorway.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 am

"I know that." She was quick to respond. But she really didn't know that she was walking into a wall. Freyia quickly corrected herself and found the door. She let the earth pony lead her to the mess hall. Chow had ended, and the CS's were finishing up the meal. It would take some deal making to convince them to let them eat. That would be up to Shay, as Freyia walked up, grabbed a tray and stood at the beginning of the food line. The cook just looked at her confusingly

Again, it would seem shay would need to negotiate to get food after chow hours, since Frey was inebriated.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Shady slowly followed Frey up to the serving counter of the mess hall, looking the cook in the eyes before giving a coy smile as she fell into one of her many characters.

"Hey there big boy, you wouldn't mind bending the rules just this once for two cute mares would you?" She asked, resting her forehooves on the counter while leaning forward slightly. "We just got back from a little mission and weren't able to make it in time. Your bosses would completely understand if it was just one little time, wouldn't they?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 pm

The griffons rolled their eyes. They didn't care for her cute flertting, however they did have quite a bit of food left over, something their supervisor said not to let happen. So they prepared the two ponies some chow. Handing them the trays, there was a generous amount of food on the tray, including some meat. I guess they didn't think about that part.

Freyia had one elbow on the counter with her head in her hoof looking at the pony as she flertted. While the griffons may not have liked it, she loved it. For some reason she was intrigued by how Shay manipulates others. Her talents and skills being able to influence, something Freyia lacked completely. She let out a content sigh, her eyes half open, and smile on her face. She did not notice that the griffon was holding a tray for her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Shady ignored the fact that the griffons didn't seem to be too impressed with her attempts at toying with them, they had gotten their food anyway. She looked over at Frey and chuckled a bit. "You better get your tray, sweets." She said with a smile, glad that she had gotten a positive response from someone in the room.

Taking her tray of food, she let the pieces of meet on it slide. She wouldn't think of eating it, but she'd rather not get into something with the cook. She would admit that the rest of it looked pretty good anyway.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Freyia reached for the tray with both hands. Sadly she was reaching into empty air, as the plate was slightly to the side. The griffon let out an irritated grunt. It caught her attention and she recalculated her vectors. Grabbing the tray she proceeded to Shay; stumbling slightly, almost dropping the tray a couple times, but she made it.

She placed the tray on the table across from Shay. She starred at the food fro a few moments then proceeded to take nice small bites. Even if she was a front lines soldier in the griffon army, even if she was from the uncivilized northern part of the kingdom, even if she was inebriated, she was never without manners at the table. Her parents made sure of that.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Shady smiled as she looked at Frey across the table for a moment before starting to eat as well. Her bites nowhere near as small and polite at her partner's, but she did her best to at least be civil about it to keep herself nice in the white pegasus's eyes. "This isn't so bad, still better than anything I could make on my own if I had any sort of supplies for that." She stated, trying to keep from just having an awkward silence while the two ponies ate their meal.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Freyia finished her bite, then looked up, "You can't cook?" This surprised her. She could cook, in fact she was pretty good. Her Father taught her how to as a kid, and as a young adult she was forced to find creative ways to prepare the scarce food she was able to gather. The thought that another pony could not cook hadn't really ever come up in her mind before.

Then a realization came to her mind. Aside from a few times during the war, she had never really known another pony. She primarily hung around griffons or by herself. She never really cared about ponies, until now. This intrigued her, enough to actually sober her up a little. Now all she wanted to do was hear about Shay's life, her likes, dislikes, what she does in an average day. However she had no way to verbalize this yet, so she continued to stare at her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"I can, just not much. I never had much responsibility in the way of cooking for myself while growing up, and once I was in the military, I just relied on the mess halls for my meals." Shady replied between bites of food. "With how little they pay ponies like us, I wouldn't be able to get anything better than what is given out for free anyway."

She had been looking down at her food the whole time and hadn't noticed the eyes on her. Glancing up to begin speaking again, she paused and stared back at Frey for a few moments before giving her a slight chuckle. "Something on my face?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Freyia blinked a couple times before responding, "Wha-no. No, just, who are you?" She did mean for that to sound rude, or like she didn't know who she was. The question was more aimed at the fact that Freyia knew almost nothing about her. She wanted to fix that.

However due to alcohol, the question may have sounded odd, rude, and maybe a little hurtful.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Shady blinked a few times, the question taking her aback quite a bit despite the alcohol she knew was inside Frey at that moment in time. She paused for a few seconds before eventually speaking up, her ears slightly folding back being her first true expression of emotion that wasn't in her eyes. "W-what was that...Frey?" She asked with a slightly worried tone. Was she really that forgettable? Did she do something wrong to make Frey angry at her in some way?
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Freyia could barely sense and realize that what she did or how she made Shay feel. "Who are you? I -now nothing about you, besides tha- you are in army too." She continued to stare, a small smile on her face. To her this made perfect sense. All she wanted was more information so she could better understand the mare she cared about.

Too bad alcohol is stupid.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 am

Shady just stayed in her same somewhat stunned state, trying to put the words together in her head. She closed her eyes for a moment as she seemingly shrunk down a bit. Her eyes suddenly shot back open once the realization of the possible meaning on Frey's words hit her, ears staying folded to show her remaining concerns. "Oh. You want to know more about me? Is there anything specific you'd like to know?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

"Usu-ly thin-s start at the behgining right?" Freyia put one FORELEG on the table and rested her head on her hoof. Her eyes were still half open. She was relaxed in this position, her head slightly tilting to the side. She was ready for story time.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Shady blinked, smiling as her hunch was correct and she quickly returned to her usual state. "Well, my life story is a bit boring, but I'll tell you the interesting parts." She stated, keeping her eyes on Frey while giving her a smile.

"I was raised by a griffon couple, never having known my real parents. As I grew up, I realized I was good at getting what I wanted from others, and that's when my cutie mark appeared. Anyway, just a few years ago, I joined the military, looking for a warrior's position like what you have...but I've always been an overall weak pony, so I was kicked out of training quickly." Said with a heavy sigh. "However, some wise griffon noticed my true talents and took me into the secretive spy training course. I'm not allowed to say what went on in there, but after I finished my training, I was shipped to Fillydelphia and then I was moved here after when I was no longer needed there."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Freyia just sat there silently while she spoke. Her eyes studying the ponies every movement while she told her history. It wasn't long, but that was alright, she was young, and the big events were yet to happen to her. This was exciting, the thought of being a young mare again, to experience life like it was new.

And a spy. Well that was kind of obvious. Freyia didn't quite like that part of her, that she manipulates ponies rather than deal with issues honorably. But noponies perfect. If you spend your life waiting for the "perfect" pony, you will die alone.

"Wow," was about all she could say. She was paying attention, but had not prepared what to say when she was done. She kind of just sat there, the same look on her face. In her mind, she filtered through possible responses.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next