MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hangover 2: pony edition

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The hangover 2: pony edition - Page 3 Empty Re: The hangover 2: pony edition

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 pm

[Starbright]

Starbright made herself float into a building to gain leverage, and then kicked off in the direction of the griffons and Lance, the antigravity spell deactivating as she touched the ground. With a grin that was to match Lance's, only more fake, she said, "Alright. You two patrols having a nice day, by the way?" she asked, hoping to match Starlight in terms of a honeyed voice.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:32 am

again, neither of the Griphons were impressed. neither of them seemed fond of Scintillance or Starbright. heck just a second ago they were given reason to believe that these two have been dealing in some shady business when a young pony ran up to them, terrified, and told them what she heard from the window. the Equines clearly don't have much love for the gryphons, so it'll have to be quite something for them to turn on each other.

First things first, she had to make sure these two were unarmed. "Take off your cloaks," she said, swift and bluntly. Both ponies looked like they could hide quite a few things under those cloaks. Heck, she was starting to consider talking to the higher-ups to ban concealing clothing, maybe.

"My... cloak?" Lance, although perfectly fine going naked, wasn't too fond of the idea of stripping for the guards. Or stripping at all. in the middle of the street.

"Your. Cloak." The gryphon replied, bitterly, mocking Lances' unnecessary pause.

Lance, having nothing to hide thankfully, removed his cloak, revealing the rest of his brown coat, his red jacket with too many pockets, the gold watch on his hoof and, now concerning him, his rather eye-catching cutiemark contrasting the surrounding fur. he held his coat by his teeth, and turned to shrug at Starbright.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:17 am

[Starbright]

Starbright shrugged back at Lance, and with flourish, she threw her completely inconspicuous cloak off, revealing underneath absolutely nothing except her body. "See, miss? Nothing dangerous here," she said, and gave a bemused expression to the griffons.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Without notice, the tall grey pony we all know and love appears behind the two griffons.
Scrapper sneaks to the fem-bird's side, unnoticed by the two, he slowly raises his front hooves. Likely getting ready for a choke or something, theeeeeeen...

*Anticipation*

He makes a 'Rah!' noise and gives a quick, sudden and hopefully startling shake to the Fem-birds side.
A moment later, he then says, "Skylla! So this is what you do on your time off, strippin' passers-by in public?" He said with a smug chuckle, raising his hoof for a Hoof/Talon-bump.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:19 pm

The gryphon squacked and juggled her crossbow for a second before aiming her crossbow at Scrapper, and then lowering it, "Scrapper!?"

"Scrapper!?" Lance was just as surprised.

"Skylla!" The other gryphon wasn't fond of his partner loosening up up a time like this.

"Skylla?" Really Scint just saying it out loud, now that he knew the gryphon's name. He also realized that having no longer keeping his cloak in his moth meant it's on the dirty ground, and he dove to pick it up.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:58 pm

"Me! You! THAT GUY!" He said loudly and happily, pointing at Skylla's partner.

"Do you want me to strip in public too or am I going to get our usual greeting?" He said, waving his hoof near Skylla whilst leaning against her playfully, still waiting for dat fistbump
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:19 am

The the gryphon "partner" was only confused when pointed at, and instinctively responded with, "It's Quill."

Skylla, then, answered Scrappers' question before claw/hoofbumping him, "The usual, Gosh, Scrapper, where have you been! I haven't seen you since-"

'Quill' interrupted Skylla with a blunt "Ahem, we still have a duty to attend to."

Skylla looked to her partner, and nodded in shame, "He's... right. We have reason to believe that these two ponies have some relations with a serial killer-"

Lance could only be startled. could they be talking about Shade? "I... what!?"

Skylla ignored the pony's interruption, "And perhaps responsible for murder on their own accord,"

"Where is this coming from!?"
"With a weaponized chair."
"..."
"You were seen walking into a building to meet with a yellow pegasus, and heard talking about fragile subjects from the outside window." Quill was growing impatient, and dropped all subtlety of the interrogation for getting-the-flank-out-of-here.

"Well, honestly I'm not sure about the chair thing," He looked past the gryphons at Scrapper, "Yo, Scraps, you were there last night, Star said I got violent with a chair, did that happen and is that pony dead?"

Skylla was uncertain of Lance's response, turning towards her old friend for some clue.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:42 am

"Ooh, that bar fight. Yeah, you used a chair to hit a pony. But that's all you intended I'm sure." Scrapper said nonchalantly, quickly taking a peak at his sides to make sure he hadn't 'lost' any shopping.

"You were trying to stop a little mare from being violated, so you opted to knock him out I guess." He said, then gesturing to the back of his own head, showing the marks of also being hit heavily across the back with a blunt object. "Unfortunately, that guys skull wasn't as thick as mine, and I'm guessing it caved."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:24 am

"You two... know each other?" Skylla was starting to get the bigger picture here.

"Oh, yeah!" Scint chimed, "Sure we don't go too far back, but at this point it feels like ah've known scraps fer years! Scint covered his mouth, realizing his new-found accent, "Ah... I'm... sorry, don't know what came over me."

Skylla pressed on, "This doesn't explain why you were overheard talking about a serial killer.

"Oh, the pony we were meeting's my cousin; it's a long, and wierd story, but in short I got a little bit of amnessia as to the events of last night at the bar, Scrapper was there and so was my cousin, so we went to seek her out and make sure I didn't do anything too stupid last night, like that chair predicament. anyway the conversation slid towards finding out that apparently some run-in with a serial killer." Scint felt no reason to be hostile towards these guards; in fact helping them just might help starlight with this killer dilemma. "Come to think of it, next time I see her I'll have her go to the guard for help on this.

"And what's stopping you from telling us where she is now?" a hint of suspicion, but skylla did indeed need to follow this trail down.

Scint shrugged, and replied, "If I had any idea where she was now or where she's going, I'd tell you, but unfortunately I don't.

Skylla exhaled just a little more than usual. "I don't like it, but I'll have to take it. tell her to look for Captain Starcrest at the West District Guard Residential Quarters.

Scint was actually surprised to find himself cooperating with a gryphon like this, as he pulled out some sticky notes from his pocket and wrote down what he needed. they were actually looking for a serial killer for the better safety of the population... a pleasant change of what he's seen from most of the patrols. "Will do. well, glad I could help, I guess... do you need anything else?

"No, I wouldn't think so. You're free to go. Skylla loosened up once more as she turned back towards the grayscaled pony, "Scrapper! My shift ends in about an hour, what say you and me meet up here and catch up?

Quill faceclawed.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:47 am

"Aye, I still want that rematch, loser buys lunch. Be prepared for that!" He said with a grin. "Now shoo, before your partner goes crazy." He said whilst gesturing them in a 'Shooing' fashion, and waving bye-bye if needed.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:18 am

Thank you, Said Quill, as he launched into the air without another word.

Scylla, having to fly after him, waved and took off, "Later Scrapper!"

"Fancy running into you here , we were just looking for you. Starbright, this is Scrapper, Scrapper, Bea."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 am

"Fancy meeting you here as well, you officially being a killer aside, hope you two enjoyed yourselves last night. I left you two when things started getting a little, 'heated'." Scrapper said after turning to both Lance and Bright.
"I'm not one for my own relatives, so I hoped you wouldn't wander off afterwards."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am

[Starbright]

Starbright was generally confused about the turn of events. "Wait.... You kn-You know what, I don't even want to know. Aaanyway. Hello, Scrapper, nice to meet you," Star said, faking a Starlight-tier smile. "Also, I heard Star say she was going to the gravekeeper, so I'll go look for her there later and tell her the news," Starbright said, straining to remember actually somewhat important information sifted through her sister's nonsensical hogwash.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:43 am

"Not going anyway, Bea. Scint had a telekinetic grip on Starbright's shoulder, "We wanted to find out what happened last night, here's our answer. Scrapper, feel like walking 'n talking?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:30 am

"Sure." Scrapper shrugged in response.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 am

Lance walked and looked towards Scrapper expectantly.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 am

*INHALE*

"Well, upon seeing you leave I decided it would be a good idea to follow you. Because you know, the last time you drank it ended poorly. I beat up a few more customers then stepped over the visibly dead pony you offed, and admittedly it took me a bit to find you again but by that point it was obvious my stuff was stronger than it looked or you were drugged. Because when I found you, you were literally stealing from a filly. Well, Star here was at least. You were busy rolling in some rubbish and rambling about being lonely. I promptly took you away from that situation, though it was like taking care of two foals. You were both constantly running off to pester passers by, Lance you asked to marry at least 7 ponies of different genders and when they said no you offered to be a friend with some benefits, Star here kept shaking her backside in my face whenever I tried to go get you. I recall one moment where Star tried to steal a guards weapon, promptly earning her a slap in the face and a few insults at being a drunk, And me a ticket for a one-hour parenting class. Didn't know they had those or even cared. After that I started dragging you to the nearest abandoned building and when we got there I just tossed you both in a room and was going to make sure you stayed, but then to my own surprise you both started hugging and kissing each other, quickly confusing me as well as creeping me the hell out. Assuming you were finally going to become a stallion in a strange way I just decided to leave you to it and ran off to more sane pastures." Scrapper said, visibly out of breath.

"That's it... story time is over... cant go into every detail..." *Exhaling safely intensifies*
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:27 am

Scint stared blankly at scrapper, processing all of this, and trying very hard not to look in Starbright's general direction. he blinked, a few times, before finally managing the word, "Oh." another pause later, "Grocery shopping?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:23 pm

[Starbright]

"You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking," Starbright said, studying Scrapper's face. "You're not joking. Oh Celestia. Well. Uhh..." She looked around everywhere except in Lance's face. "You positive I was shaking my backside at you? Euuugh. I regret and am sorry for the trouble I caused. Um. Remind me to never touch anything other than water and fruit juices."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:53 am

"Yeah, I am, and I don't call them groceries. That's a stupid name." Scrapper said as he checked his bags again in case of thieves, but nobody would dare really, he's as tough and bulky as a barbarian.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 am

Lance rolled his eyes, "Comestibles, produce, grub, nourishment... OH provisions, I like that one!" Scintillance giddily applauded his mind-search. "So, what brings you to this district? Last I checked all the shopping happens back on main street?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:46 am

"I heard from some of my other guard friends that an old friend was over in this area." Scrapper said to Lance, finding it amusing that he is now trying to avoid the whole subject of last night.
"And yeah, I may have had many bad experiences with griffon's in the past, but it's all good."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:23 am

"huh." really, Scintillance never had the chance to ask Scrapper about his past, but now his curiosity's been piked. "How'd you get to mee, uh, 'Skylla?" and then it hit him, "Wait, you have other guard friends!? Wait, you have other guard friends!? Wait, you have other guard friends!?" Scint mentally wanted to reward himself for the word-stress-rule later.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:25 pm

"Yeah, I do, why not?" Scrapper said, a bit puzzled as to why Lance was freaking out
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:57 pm

"I... dunno... hard to picture you getting along with uptight guard ponies, Scint felt like popping the question, "are they... from before your amnesia ordeal?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:12 pm

"No, of course not, the ones I can call friends are veterans. Not those poorly disciplined mercs, they kick you over just for fun." Scrapper said in response.

"Seeing an old warrior from a long defeated faction still commends respect I guess, and I guess seeing a former soldier turned into nothing more than a trash digging scavenger can really hit home for some." Scrapper said with a grin forming on his face.

"As for Skylla, well, we're kindred spirits. We were the best of friends, despite the conditions of being homeless even in Equestria's glory days. We understood each other's position back then, but I went and got dragged into the military and lost touch with her." Scrapper said with a sign, and pause to think.
"I would have never guessed she would have ended up on the opposite side, but it may have been the only choice once her own species started rolling in. She was strong then, but not well-trained. My mentor gave me years, she probably had months, and that's what made the difference when we were forced to fight. Had she been given the same training back then, I'd have had an equal."

Scrapper took a long sigh, "But by the fact she's still alive and still in service, I wonder how much better she's gotten. She definitely hasn't changed much in appearance, that's good."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:39 am

Lance stared at Scrapper for a few blank moments, and finally asked, "You... were in the military? for the war?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:50 am

"Yep, I fought to save your sorry arses, now respect me more!" Scrapper said with a laugh
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:39 am

Lance wasn't so amused, looking to both his left and right, the land of Manehattan, now under griffin occupation. and most of it ruined. "Yeah, I can see you've done a good job of that.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:51 am

"Aaaand there you go, offending everybody who died and suffered protecting these lands. Not surprising, I wouldn't expect you to know what really wins wars." Scrapper said in an irritated fashion
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Scint noticed Scrapper's change of tone, and ifgured he had to apologise some way or another, "Well, I'm sorry, no matter how much effort went into there from you, from my corpse of a father, doesn't matter... years from now the nursery rhymes won't sing about about Equestria's heroes, they'll sing about the Griffin's "liberation" of Equestria and what not. don't misunderstand, I'll thank you for trying, but in the end... the invasion couldn't be stopped." a little voice in Scint's head resonated, "worst, apology, ever." to which he had to mentally respond to with, "hush."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:54 pm

"No, don't thank me. After my mentor disappeared I didn't stay in service to long after that, I deserted in short." Scrapper said bluntly.

"Our general relied on peaceful measures too often, and he who relies too highly on peaceful measures will perish, just like how relying on warlike measures will lead to your extermination." Scrapper said, inspired by someone he remembered.

"I saw this, and eventually chose to run. Now they died and I'm still here."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 am

Lance had entirely mixed feelings about Scrapper's response. "Hard to respond to that. gotta wonder, if avoiding conflict is the smart thing to do. But then, at what point do you stand and fight?" Scint was getting philosophical here; he couldn't look down on Scrapper for running; heck, he just might have done the same.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:40 am

"When it is sure to result in victory, then you fight. But every time we had the better odds our General didn't attack, all he did was wait." Scrapper said in response.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Lance stared at the dirt, "Fair enough. it was a fair answer, but Lance did still wonder if having the upper and and choosing not to fight, but to make peace, could lead to more preferable results. But he brushed the thought aside, not wanting to start any stupid conflicts. speaking of conflicts, "Oddly reminds. Hey Bea, you being a changeling and all... don't you think having a disguise of sorts would, you know, not draw out too much attention? I'm sure you've noticed how xenophobic Equestrians tend to be."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:48 pm

[Starbright]

"You would think so, except, unlike my sister, i can't transform into anything. That's why I wear my cloak all the time. I have no spell of the kind, sorry. But hey, I got cool gravity manipulation! That's cool, right?" Star said, sighing from her liability.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 am

"The little changeling that couldn't," Scint muttered to himself, taken back by what he's hearing. "I didn't even know it was possible for changeling not to have it in their blood, or something. wait, it's to do with your unicorn half, doesn't it? but then, wouldn't it make you even more magically adept?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:33 pm

[Starbright]

"Yes, it WOULD make me more magically adept, and it did. If I focused hard enough, I think I could lift a small building by reducing the pull of gravity on it enough to levitate it, albeit with some effort," Star said, sighing. "It's like your bloody cutie marks. 'It's your special talent~,' Well, my cutie mark never came and I'm basically a unicorn in a changeling's body. My special talent is gravity manipulation, little bit of light manipulation and levitation to an extent," Star finished, rubbing her hoof from a little bit of a headache starting to form.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:34 am

Starbright had him at "Light manipulation, huh?" Lance recalled Starlight's ability to create an illusion. Would that count as light manipulation as well? "Must run in the family. what kinda light manipulation, mind you?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:52 am

[Starbright]

"Well...." Star felt within her body that she had enough light saved to pull it off, and, with a flick of the mane and a yellow flash of light, Starbright disappeared. She waved a hoof in front of Lance's face, the slight air disturbance marking her location, but otherwise might have been taken as heat, if it was a hotter day.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:07 am

Lance remembered from the morning that this very ability was used. At first he thought it was a teleport, but the air flickering before him suggested otherwise. and then he noticed the ground. "Light bends around you... not all of it though. as if mirroring the shimmering effect on Starbright's body, her shadow flickered in separate parts and instances, entertainingly. "Not too effective, but fun to watch. Hence not very effective."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:19 am

[Starbright]

Starbright shrugged. "Hey. It works in a pinch; I wouldn't be here without that spell. Besides, it works better on hot days and everything looks that way," Star said, grinning as she cancelled the effects of the invis spell.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 am

"So, what did bring you to Manehattan?" Lance was running out of things to say. Someone remind Starbright that conversations are hard when they're one-sided.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 am

[Starbright]

"Well... There I was, jus' a lil' filly, escaping the griffons invading the hive, having accidentally crushed and killed a griffon, which is also how I got this pendant, when I ran into a buncha griffies outside. Without knowin' it, I cast this spell on meself, my antigrav spell, and I started floatin', right crazy it was at the time, and I stared at their dumbstruck faces, when I suddenly turned invisible as they started making a pursuit. So then I floated a while until the gravity spell started to wear out, and I found myself on the outlook of a large city, so I sorta made a trek der'. Den I mov'd ta Paston, bu' I din' loik it ther, so I mov'd back. How 'bout chu, How'd you get to dis' fine cite, laddie?" Star said, her Paston accent starting to kick in towards the end of her story due to her time spent in Paston.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:28 pm

"Oh, you are going to be so disappointed in your cousin. Lance chuckled, but boy is it a master over which he shouldn't. "I didn't have a cutiemark until four, five years ago. Anyway, Both my parents were killed on the same night the griffons attacked- they were on night duty at the Castle, father in the Lunar, mother something of a... secretary? never quite found out what she does. Doesn't matter now; either case I've been an orphan from pretty early. But, my parents did leave me the house. I lived off selling our clothes, furniture as firewood... and oddly jewelry fetches a good price lately. Amazing that kept me alive for so many years, but it's been a depressing thing, growing up like that. Eventually I got my cutiemark when I was fooling around with my dad's personal training room and the weapon's he's had there; I was a literal walking weapon. And when I found out a Rebelion of sorts was brewing in Manehattan, I packed whatever bits I could muster and made way for here, maybe the best place to put a living we-"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 03, 2015 3:49 am

[Starbright]

"You can shut up now," Star said, trying her hardest to sound polite, but failing horribly. Something about Lance reminded her of her sister, which gave her more reason to despise him.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon May 04, 2015 5:44 am

"Well, escoos-a-me for answering." He let loose a puff of air from his nostrils in discontent, and then popped his eyes wide open as if he just realized something. "Jeez I'm on duty today! You'll be hanging 'round 'Hatten, right? HE started jogging away mid sentence, "If so, we'll meet again don't worry, Later SB! Scrapps!" He took off into a full sprint down the streets.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 am

[Starbright]

"Well, we have no further business to conduct here, Scrapper, so I recommend we part ways," And with that, Star cast her antigrav spell on herself and jumped, slowly rising into the air. She turned and waved at Scrapper mid-flight.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down