MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful Consequences (Closed) (Dated)

+3
Steel Strike
Bow Strings
Johan Tercel
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sinful Consequences (Closed) (Dated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sinful Consequences (Closed) (Dated)

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Zweihander looked to his shoulder in recognition of his injury that the black griffon pointed out. The bolt was still stuck in his shoulder, and he had gotten sewage in it. The lack of pain was disconcerting, and very worrying. Stepping backwards into the room, he walked swiftly to the bed.

Tearing the "clean" sheet on the bed into makeshift bandages, Zweihander prepared himself mentally for the pain that was to follow. Hopefully he remembered his primitive medical knowledge from CO training.

I need an antiseptic... Zweihander thought. The chest had some whisky in it, and that would have to do. It would likely clean his wound as well, and with the lack of fresh water nearby, it was truly the only option. Unless that potion that Kestrel gave him was truly a healing potion, Then he was in luck. However, it was always better to clean a wound prior to imbibing healing potions; sometimes the wounds would trap the harmful organisms inside the body, if the potion was made improperly.

Walking over to the chest, Zweihander produced the whisky. Popping the stopper off with a thumb, he took a deep swig to dull his nerves, and shook his head briskly for a second. Blinking and taking a "bandage" from the bed, Zweihander brought it up to his mouth, and bit down on it hard. Closing his eyes, he pulled the bolt out of his shoulder.

And felt... nothing. Zweihander was now very worried, as on closer inspection now that the bolt was out the wound was red and leaking fluids. Looking to the mare in concern, he wondered if she had any input.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Sinful Consequences (Closed) (Dated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sinful Consequences (Closed) (Dated)

Post by Freyia Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 pm

"I am no healer Zweihander," she looked at the wound. If they were in her home land she would have herbs and such natural things that could help. But in this cityscape, there was nothing she could do. She looked back to the doorway. She heard the Hunters voice, seems this would not escalate to a fight. Good, Northr Hunters were forces to be reconed with. Often she would have to run from them in the Mikill Borkr.

She moved to Zwei, keeping an ear on the doorway. "That is not good. You need a healer."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 am

Quietly as his body naturally allowed, the Hunter had moved after Zwei. He moved up the stairs, but yet he still did not enter the room before him. The lack of reaction from his previous Quarry when the bolt was removed would have indeed been concerning had the Griffon outside the door not given something before that could assist in healing the griffon on the bed.

A certain something, now residing on the table.

"The vial Valkyrie." the Hunter said, comment aimed at the. "Its form holds what you seek."
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Undertaker/Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 am

"...holds what you seek..."

Zweihander grimaced at the throbbing from his shoulder. He didn't dare glance at it for fear of losing his nerve, but knew he must. Looking at the open hole in his body, he shook with apprehension. A puckered red now, it was spewing fluids that were not blood at an alarming rate, with what little blood there was dribbling slowly. In that he wa thankful, at least; it had missed major veins and arteries. And if that foreboding Northr hunter was telling the likely truth, well, he had a solution to the wound right there. But, if there was the slightest chance of it being made improperly, he wanted to cover all his flanks.

And that meant cleaning that festering wound.

Putting a torn scrap of sheet in his mouth to bite on, he closed his eyes, and poured the alcohol on the wound.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Upon hearing the intruder, Freyia immediately turned, spear drawn and raised it, the tip pointed right at the throat of the trespasser. Her eyes narrowed and her hooves planted firmly into the ground; she was ready to strike. "Leave here Hunter. This is no friendly place to you." Her body did not move a muscle, all of her focus on her targets possible methods of attack. A Hunter was skilled, but nothing that she hasn't fought before.

A moan from behind her made an ear twitch. Zweihander was trying to dress his wound and would need help. Her face did not show it, but the white pegasus was having a fierce debate in her mind, stay on the intruder and let Zwei handle himself, or turn, and possibly have him attack. Another moan and ear twitch, he needed her. If this Hunter meant to kill them, he'd have done so already. With a glare she lifted her spear and turned to help Zwei.

She took the alcohol and a cloth from under her armor and began to try and clean the would better. It was bad, an infection was beginning. Without quick action, it could poison his blood. She looked to the vial the Hunter spoke of, then back at the black bird. She breathed heavily out of her nose as before she reluctantly grabbed the vial, "What is it?" The words almost did not want to come out. She was obviously wary of the intruder, but if he meant well...it was worth the risk.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

When the point of the spear had been brought to his throat the Hunter hadn't even blinked. No fear gleamed in his eyes, no regret, no aggression. Just that same, ethereal calm, unwavering and infallible. This Hunter apparently did not fear death, or if he did, he was damn good at hiding it.

"A healing poultice, Valkyrie. Not quite as potent as some, but it will mend flesh, and purge the wound all the same." The Hunter said with a slight bow of his head. "I suggest using some on his wound directly, before allowing him to drink the rest."

With that the Hunter went silent and still once more, still not moving beyond the rooms threshold.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 am

With a dry, long breath, Zweihander moaned as only a mute griffon could do, soundless save the air coming from his lungs. Eyes closed from the burning pain of the alcohol, he still heard what was being said. The Northr hunter told the mare it was a healing poultice, and to apply it to the wounded area, before allowing Zweihander to ingest it.

Shaking his head from the pain, he looked at Freyia with his eyes mostly open. He nodded once to tell her to do as the black griffon asked.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 am

Freyia looked to Zwei, then sighed. She applied a little to the wound. It immediately started fizzing as it killed the infection. She gave the rest to for him to drink. Looking back to the Hunter she nodded, a gesture of gratitude.

"Zwei, I have stayed too long. The griffons will be wondering where I am and where you are. I must go," she looked be to the Hunter, "however if you wish me to stay to ensure it is safe, you need only say so."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 am

Barely noticing the sting of the poultice as it entered the wound, after the burn of the alcohol, he heard everything Freyia said all too well. The Northr griffon was being characteristically silent, but he could only assume he was accepting Freyia's thanks as well.

Nodding in acknowledgement of her words, he gestured to the door slowly, and thankfully. He nodded again to tell her she could leave.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 am

The Hunter had returned the nod of appreciation with one of his own, his muscles flexing smoothly as his head shifted with the gesture. As always he said nothing as he watched the two work out what must be done.

It must have been difficult, to allow him to stay there when he had taken the lives of his own kind earlier with naught but a twitch of his talon. Yet here the Valkyrie was doing just that. Her trust was not misplaced however, as the Hunter would not be taking any more lives this day if he could help it.

Calmly the griffon stepped down and aside to allow her to pass when the time came to do so, giving a final parting nod as if to say farewell.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Freyia took one last glare at the Hunter...while a Hunter's motives were something of a mystery, they were hardly less than honorable...he could be trusted.

Looking back to Zwei she nodded, "I will try and find you again if I can. But if we never meet again, it was an honor knowing you." With that say took her spear in leg and made her way out. She remembered the sewer path, so now she could try and come up with a convincing story of how he got away...not hard at all
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Giving a wheeze, Zweihander brought a metal box from under his bed stop his lap. Tied to it was a map, with a wool string. This was Shady's next dead drop; however the brown griffon was currently incapable of delivering it himself. Looking at the black griffon, Zweihander waved for him to come over.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 pm

The Hunter had moved back into his original position at the doorstep after the Valkyries departure, and easily caught the gesture to come in from the other griffon. As silent and smooth as liquid silk the Hunter entered, his full form coming into the light showing just how massive a griffon he really was; alongside the other usual details.

He moved over to the bed, and for the first time in a while his little Scout moved as well. The Raven fluttering up and onto its masters shoulder again as the griffon passed by. Once at the bed side the griffon looked down, like a judge, measuring and testing the griffon on the bed's very soul with those eerily serene eyes of his.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Zweihander untied the string, and took the map. Turning it upside down, he looked around for a writing utensil. It looked as if the quill and ink were still on the table, where he had left them. They would be more than adequate for the note.

Wincing, he lifted himself off the bed, and put the map on the table. He wrote as follows;

I have a proposition for you. On this map a location is marked, in the Industrial District of Manehatten. I wish for the metal box on my bed to be brought here, and for you to insure it is well hidden. I can pay you anything within reason. Please, help me, as I am currently unable to do so myself.

Passing the map to the black griffon, with the raven at his shoulder, Zweihander felt he had asked Death herself to take this favour.

Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 pm

The Hunter took the note and read it carefully, taking time to make sure the translation was good within his mind. The Hunter was silent for a good bit, looking the griffon before him over before he spoke.

"A favor given, is a favor earned." The griffon said taking the Box, sliding it beneath the embrace of his cloak and into a storage bag he had there. The Griffon turned and began to move after that, stopping once at the door to give one final comment before vanishing. "Shadows guard you Zweihander."
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Zweihander nodded at the hunters words. "A favour given, is a favour earned. Shadows guard you, Zweihander."

Watching the black griffon leave his domicile, he waited several moments before he stood up. Moving to the metal door, he gave a light push to close it. Engaging the lock that would prevent anyone from entering, he sighed in relief. It was time to get warm and comfortable in the sewers; an oxymoron if he ever heard of one. But, he would give it his best try.

Getting into his bed, he brought his blankets around his form, and settled into a dreamless sleep.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4