MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icy Snow [App] [Finished]

2 posters

Go down

Icy Snow [App] [Finished] Empty Icy Snow [App] [Finished]

Post by Icy Snow Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:01 pm

=Information=
Name: Icy Snow
Species: Unicorn
Dislikes: Gryphons.
Astrology?:  :bashful: 
Special Talent: Casting magic, though she may be a little weak at it, as her character builds, hopefully, so too should her magical ability.
Minor Talents: Creating blue flames.
Alignment: Undecided, though leaning more towards rebels.

=Appearance=
Height: 4ft
Coat Color: White
Mane/Tail Color: Cyan
Eye colour: Dark blue
Cutie/Glyph Mark: A snowflake with an icicle behind.

Picture: My avatar is a face shot, the only other images I have of my character are alicorn pictures.

=Bio=
Personality: Icy is a rather timid character due to the events, anypony could be a spy in her eyes. She is generally afraid of most thing though loyal to the friends she makes, due to there not being many. She is quite a friendly pony when she's understood better, though she does have her sad and depressed moments when reminded of her family. Icy can also be quite childish due to her age, causing her to be a likeable character.

History: Icy was born in Fillydelphia with her brother and sister, she grew up like any other normal pony would, with love and care. Though her life was rather awkward due to her being the only unicorn between her siblings, her brother being an earth pony and her sister, Dawn Star, whom she grew very close, being a pegasus. Icy held a rather close with her sister Dawn Star, whom she loved dearly, though as soon as she left for the war, Icy grew lonely  due to not having the sisterly affection she had received all her short life.

After her sister was pronounced 'M.I.A.', Icy began facing depression which worsened when the gryphons came. She then decided to run from her home, hiding, hoping to be found. She would often sob gently, still being rather young, developing from her teen years into her adulthood, sad and without guidance in life, she truly was one thing: Alone. After facing the facts that the Gryphons were actually real and not just a cruel and long dream, she decided to put her hope in the rebellion soon went to look for where to join.

Special Skills/Abilities/Spells Descriptions: Icy is an adept with Ice-based magic as her name may convey, this icy magic being spells such as freezing things, not for long periods of time, fabricating ice bolts using water vapour, which she may use for combat and such. . She is also able to cast basic spells of other pools such as simple pyromancy magic, like making small fires or causing sparks, really basic stuff and hydromancy spells such as using the water as a weapon, she is also able to teleport minor distances, roughly a 8-10ft distance maximum, levitate and perform other simple spells as such. (I'll update this when Icy learns stuff, IF Icy learns stuff.)
Personal Timeline: 
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Icy Snow [App] [Finished] Empty Re: Icy Snow [App] [Finished]

Post by Prism Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:05 pm

You got two hooves up from the staff so welcome to the family,  Icy Snow [App] [Finished] 1848667513  Just a small not just add a limit to the number of ice bolts you can make at once and how often you can jump with teleport can be in number times a day or a set call down.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down