MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hooves on deck.

4 posters

Go down

All hooves on deck. Empty All hooves on deck.

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:54 pm

December 17th Evening 

Glowing Heart was going over the last of their stock, she knew that there had been a mission to get more supplies and she had been eagerly waiting for them to come back with some much needed supplys.

She had just finished checking the how many clean bannages she had left when she called for her helper "Ice Snow how many antibiotics have we got left" she shouted as she closed the cabinets.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

All hooves on deck. Empty Re: All hooves on deck.

Post by Icy Snow Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Icy looks around, eager to assist her superior, vigorously searching for as much antibiotics  as she could yet alas coming to a conclusion: "Not that much left, I'm afraid!"  She then turned to Glowing, giving a somewhat weak smile. "We need supplies."
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:20 pm

She walked over to Icy and smiled weakly "I know, hopfully we have some more supplies soon." she said having a look at the battered old clock on the wall.

"Do go and check on Mirror Lone and make sure she don't need anything. Hopefully we will have her walking again in a few days" It was getting late but she did her best to hide any of that.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Icy nodded towards Glowing Heart, nodding gently, turning her gaze and trotting to go and check on Mirror Lone, hoping for something for her to work on. Once she reaches Mirror, she smiles, asking "How are you, Mirror? Anything I can get you?"
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Mirror didn't have much to do the last five days since Prism brought her here. That was the incident she'd rather think of than: since a mad masked pony cut a smile into her back and broke two of her legs and let her behind to die.
Better think positive now.

Nothing to do means boredom. That was why Mira listened a lot to what the other ponies were talking about. This time she heard how Glowing Heart and her assistent were worried about not having enough supplies. When the ice blue young unicorn came to her bed, she smiled lightly. She was much younger than her but surely taller. What kind of earth pony was she...
"I am alright for the most part, just a little bit bored. But I overheard your conversation with Glowing Heart. I told her before that I got some medicine. No bandages, sadly, but if you are interested, you can take what I've got. Free, of course. I owe you that for the treatment." It wasn't an easy decision because that was what she made a living of. But they really helped her a lot; she would be dead by now if these ponies hadn't been. And it was for a good cause.

Last edited by Void's Mirror on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Icy shakes her head softly, chuckling. "I'm sorry. We could use the supplies, but it'd be wrong to take it off a patient, you need it. I'm sure I can help you with your boredom, I have a few simple board games if you're interested? They're nothing much, but compared to boredom, it's a luxury." She chuckles softly, looking casually over at Mirror, smiling softly.
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Mira breathed out, half amused, half annoyed. "A board game would be marvelous. But honestly. You can take the medicine, I don't need all. A part of it is also in my hotel room ... that is if the owner hasn't cleaned it out yet because I was gone for so long without paying." Not a good thought. And then she also remembered her special friend outside the town she promised to bring food daily. Mira got sick by the thought of her. Hopefully she could get food herself...
She swallowed. "I sell them. And I want to sell them to you. You pay with treating me here, letting me stay here and eating your food. I think that is only fair."
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Icy nodded softly. "If you're sure, then okay. It'd be highly appreciated and thank you for your generous donation, I guess." she chuckles softly, slowly nodding at Mira. "Give me a second." she nods, briefly leaving the room before coming back soon with a board game named: "Chess", placing it down intront of her patient. "It's a two player game, a little more fun. Interested?"
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Mira smiled awkwardly. "I heard about that game but I actually don't know how to play it. I fear you have to explain it."
She looked expectantly at Icy Snow.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Icy gives a smile. "It's easy enough, I'll explain as we play. You have a set of 8 rooks or pawns, you get two castles, two pegasi, two royal guards, a prince and princess. The pawns can only move forward and can only attack on a diagonal, that should be enough to start, I'll explain the other stuff as we play."
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:37 pm

"Well then, let's start. Eh... you start." Mirra laughed. "I believe I heard that the opponent's king has to be killed?"
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm

A loud voice come from just outside of the room "Get your hoofs off me, I got here on my own hooves so I am not going to be carried now!" A short time after that Prism come limping into the infirmary there was there was a large number of holes in his left side of his body with blood still oozing out of them, there was also a large amount of dried blood mattered into his coat as well.

He was not walking on his left leg and he was in a lot of pain, but it was clear he was holding it back. He stood in the middle of the room with his blood dripping on the floor. He was followed my by a few other rebels soon after.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Glowing Heart went to going an see what all the commotion was, when she saw Prism standing there in a lot of pain and covered in blood. "Ice Snow, get morphine, blood packs and my operating tools. stat!"

She then made her way over to Prism as they were going to have to get him to a bed before they could do anything.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:38 am

Icy looked at Mirror, looking sorry. "I must apologise, I must gather some quick supplies for a  treatment." She looks around, yelling out. "I'm coming!"

Icy came into the room, rushing to the cabinets, taking what little morphine remained, gathering some operating tools and the final two blood packs, coming over to Glowing Heart, nodding. "I got what little we have." She mentioned, handing/hoofing it over to the Nurse/Doctor, giving a weak smile.
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:47 am

Glowing heart ran over to him once she had finished calling for Icy Snow. She went to help move him to a bed, but he pushed her away "I can get there myself" As he limped there on three legs. Glowing stayed close ready to chatch him should he lose balance or want any help.

He was soon on a bed that was near Mirror, soon to be joined by Icy Snow with the equipment that was going to bed needed. "Thank you, now I needed you to setup an IV for the blood as no idea of how much blood is going to be lost" She then looked at Prism. She needed to know all the deals of what had happened to him before starting "What happen what hit you?"

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:16 am

Prism pushed off Glowing Heart not hard but just to the point were she wouldn't help him. He made it this far on his own power he will make it the last little bit with out help. He headed for the closes bed that he could see. Once there he heaved himself up onto it with a lot of effort and pain.

Once he was on the bed he slowed his breathing and could tell that his heart was still racing. "I was shot, but wasn't a normal bullet. I think it was glasses but can't be sure, but there was something else to it as it burns like hell"

He looked over the tray that had up put down he had been on may beds like this before and knew what things looked like. "Save the morphine, we didn't get half the stuff we wanted as it was a setup. There are going to be others that need it more then me" and he had a spell that would help he just need to focus so he could cast it and that was proving to be impossible at this point.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:28 am

Mirra heard Prism when he entered the hospital. Confused she looked up and nodded towards Icy. "Of course, go."
Then she saw Prism and had to swallow. Even though his coat was naturally red, she still could see how it was blood soaked. He had been hit badly, no question. She begann to worry and watched him pushing off every help that was offered and getting on the bed next to her. Then she looked away, embarrassed. Instead she watched Glowing Heart and Icy. And again the supplies came up for discussion. She looked at the side of her bed where her saddle bag was standing. For her, it was no question that there was none who needed morphine more than Prism. She tried to get Glowing Heart's gaze by staring at her. She didn't managed to speak up. At least not loud.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Icy nods, obeying her superior, going to set up and IV for the blood, an ear perked to listen to the ongoing conversations, interested in whats happening before going back to Bright. "Done." she confirmed, giving a bright smile, looking over Prism slowly. "That doesn't look good..."
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Glowing was far to distracted to notice that Mirror was trying to get her attention. "Ok Icy find his vain and set up the drip." She said once her happy voice come piped up.

"Prism you are going to need this" She said holding the morphine "If others need it later we will cross that bridge when we get that" she said in a stern voice.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Prism gave a look to Icy Snow that clearly showed that her comment wasn't needed as he could very easily tell and feel how not good it was. "Just tie me down and give me something to bite down on. I have places to be so unless you got something weaker then that save it." He growled at her.

Would they just get on with it because he wasn't taking the drugs and anything sort of forcing him to take them it wasn't going to happen. He had had worse happen and pulled through it will out the need of pain killers so he could do it again.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Snow Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 am

Icy glances at Prism, understanding the look and acknowledging his words, nodding. She then binds Prism down with a  series of ropes over his hooves before placing a worn yet thick and tough stick over Prism's mouth, expecting him to bite on it while looking down at him with a soft smile, ready to find the vein to set up with the drip.
Icy Snow
Icy Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:54 am

"Good at lest one of you is listen" Has Icy started to tie him down. He knew the pain that would to come as he once had to have one of men dig a bullet out of him with just a knife and they had no medical supplies then.

He took worn stick into his mouth and bit down onto it knowing this would stop him biting his own tongue off. He spoke to both of them through the stick in his mouth "Do it"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Finally Mirror managed to speak up. "I got something", she said as loud as she could without screaming the words. She then nodded at her bag next to the bed. "In there. The herbs that I used."
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 am

Glowing Heart let out s sigh. She had dealed with Prism only a few times and each time he had been difficult. She was about to start the you will listen to your doctor speech she had with him once before but with Icy starting to bind him down it was pointless and lest to doing it and the inject him once he couldn’t move.

He then heard Mirror call up once they had finished, she then turned to Prism “Will to at least accept her help then as that’s not our supplies?” she said in a bit of an angry tone.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 am

Prism looked over to Mirror when she shouted, he had forgot she was still here. and he tried to talk but the stick made it hard for anyone understand what he was trying to say. At best everyone could make out was something like "show".
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Mira moved herself upwards so that she was more in a sitting position than before. With her muzzle she nudged the right part of her bag open and put one of the wooden boxes out. "In there", she repeated. "That's the herbs you gave me when you found me. Remember?" She looked over to Prism for a reaction.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down