MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Calm Before the Storm [Closed] (Dated)

+2
Sten Softclaw
Whiteout
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Calm Before the Storm [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Calm Before the Storm [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sten Softclaw Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 am

Sten sidled back in as the dust settled, as was his way. He sat beside the courier, surveying the damage, and just seeing the tail-end of a pegasus leaving. This certainly wasn't par for the course around here, but he chose not to think about it. The important thing was, everyone had stopped shouting.
"Welcome to Manehattan, apparently," he muttered quietly. "Strikes me I didn't hear your name?"
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before the Storm [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Calm Before the Storm [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Thorin Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Thorin bursts into the room from the front entrance.

'Did someone say they needed a doc-'

Upon seeing the blood, the incapacitated guerilla and the bezerker he froze, stock still.

'...tor?'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Whiteout turns to face the griffon talking to her again "Whiteout, pleased to meet you" she said that with a smile
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thatrpgroup

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 am

Thorin performs a short bow.

'Thorin Shriekwind, volounteer doctor'

He pauses for a moment.

'I am a bit late, aren't I?'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

A soldier sauntered up to the doctor, pointing to the crippled Prudentate along the wall, and gesturing to the medical supplies scattered about. "I don't suppose you need anyone to tell you your job doc..."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

'Ah yes, very well'

Thorin moves up to Tisis, realising that his injuries are a bit more serious than those of the bloodied bezerker. He sits down before him and begins to examine his injuries.
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:22 am

(Please correct me if injuries are wrong)

Thorin splints Tisis' left wing as straight as he can with the assistance of one of the soldiers and prods his side experimentally.

'The wing and the flesh wounds I can fix, but the punctured lung is beyond me. If we do not get a boneknit potion for him, his lung will fill with blood and he will drown'

He turns to Freiya.

'Could you find an alchemist? The ponies would be unlikely to sell to a Griffon regardless of money. They will probably sell to you if you strip out of uniform before meeting them'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2