MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Drink [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Go down

One Last Drink [Closed] (Dated) Empty One Last Drink [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Nov 4, Year 4

The sound of rain pattered across the diner windows, producing a twilight of shades and hues. The Prudentate gazed at them dance and felt giddy watching them. Truly magnificent, he thought, the hues and forms that nature could provide the idle eye. There were no encumbering strings, or tiresome plots to be had here, just him and his personal dancers in the autumn eve.

Tisis took a sip from his wine glass. The execution platform was visible through the rain, and it served as an ever present reminder of his obligations. Although the evening sun had departed already, he could still make out the wooden artifice due to the lights that surrounded it, and breathed weary knowing what it stood for. A cunning plan, no doubt, a cunning plan.

He downed the remaining alcohol and smashed the glass across the wooden floor below. Auxilliaries swept in and swept the glass from the floor with brooms and dustpans. It had been the fifth glass tonight, but they knew better to deny the Prudentate his alcohol. Another glass of wine was summoned up, and the Prudentate resumed his drinking in silence.

The room itself was silent. Tisis, the bartender, and the two auxilliaries all stood in silence. Tisis watched the rain, and the others watched Tisis, trying to anticipate his violent spasms. He seemed to be developing a pattern: sip-sip-sip-gulp-smash; He was on his first sip, and seemed calm for now.

The room they were in was dark, save for what light streamed in through the windows. The Prudentate seemed locked in his thoughts, whatever they may be. He had refused food for the last few days, seemingly stricken with a fever of work- never sleeping for more than hours at a time. When he did talk, he seemed distant, opaque in motivation and intent. No one brought him solace, and he sought none.

He raised his hand, as if to smash the glass. The auxilliaries sprung forward, before recognizing his intent- he was beckoning them to come forward. "Bring me Freyia, the new one. I want to talk to her before tomorrows events."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

One Last Drink [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: One Last Drink [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Freyia was in her broom closet. Laying on her cot, she starred at the ceiling recalling the events that had played out since her arrival in Manehatten. In just a few short days she had seen the Felkis bring in more drama, had an offer for advancment and a "less than honorable" job, and Shady, that strange mare, lovely strange mare. She tossed a ball against the wall while recalling. It bounced between the wall and her hoof. Something she had done many times when thinking. It soothed her.

What was next? She could not know. Thinking on the zebra family, she hopped they would be okay. The Preator assured her that would they would be, but there was a dark feeling in her. An omen told her tribulation was ahead.

One night while starring at the stars, Freyia watched a bright twinkling star, not part of any constellation. It shown brightly before, in a split second, went dark forever. A warning to her from the beyond. While things look bright now, they would soon turn dark. She must be ready for that. For her safety. For Shady's.

A knock on the door broke her concentration. The ball hit her on the nose and she shook her head in annoyance. "What could possibly be happening now?" She moaned under her breath. "I don't have watch for another six hours." She yelled to the annoyance as she picked up her ball.

"The Prudentate wishes to speak with you."

The ball hit the floor and rolled to the corner.

After a few moments the door opened. There stood the pegasus warrior, full armor, spear in hoof. "Let us not be late then."

During her walk she could not shake the feeling of disgust with her selfish choice. That and the look of the filly zebra as she took her and her mother away. It was that same horrified look from Canterlot.

Last edited by Freyia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

The Auxilliaries told him that Freyia was on her way, fully uniformed. Tisis nodded his consent, before returning to his drink.

The room spun a bit. He thought that perhaps he was finally getting drunk.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

They arrived at a location she had never been to. A small diner, obviously for higher up griffons. Nothing was said the entire way. She didn't know why she was here, and she knew that these lackeys didn't either. But that was the game, only know what you need to, do what you are told. Freyia felt like a work horse than a warrior.

The doors opened to reveal a very nice club. Dancers were ignored in the corner as, what could only be assumed to be music, played softly in the background. Just the Prudentate sat in a corner booth, looking longingly out the window. She didn't look around too much, instead walking ahead of the lackeys straight to her boss.

Arriving at his table she bowed, "You summoned me sir?" She kept her head down in respect.

Last edited by Freyia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Tisis remained silent, gesturing for her to sit at the booth. When the mare accepted his offer, he remained silent for while, gazing at the rain-speckled window. Total darkness had fallen on Manehatten, and the club-members had started to resume their merriment.

Tisis had ceased throwing glasses minutes ago, but he seemed moody, and the two auxilliaries kept their eyes locked on him at all times. When the other patrons began filing into the bar, they took positions further from the table to make themselves less conspicuous.

A heavy sigh left his lips. "Freyia, how did the retrieval go?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Freyia sat down at the booth, setting her spear up against it. "It went well sir. The family was taken with relatively little distraction." She rolled her shoulder as she said this. Saving that daft zebra messed up her shoulder, and it still hurt a little. "I assume you will keep your promise and ensure they will not come to harm." This was a futile request, but it helped to put her mind at ease. That filly's look burned deep in her mind.

She looked to the Preator, "May I ask why you've summoned me, sir?"
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

The Prudentate didn't answer the question, but remained sullen in countenance. He gripped the wine glass with an icy talon, and quivered as if he were about to throw it again. Finally, he stilled, and spoke. "The Praetor never returned with the family. We can presume he is dead, and the Zebras... we are uncertain where they are."

The Prudentate swiveled his eyes from the glass window to the mare, locking them into hers. "You were the last OGI asset to see the Praetor, on your return from the countryside. Do you remember anything?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Freyia tilted her head. Not seen? "Well, after I retrieved the husband, the Preator gave him an injection. Then I went and retrieved the wife and filly. I had to subdue the wife, then drag them to the Preator who told me to go back to HQ and that my part in this was done. So I did. Last I saw he was securing them for the trip back." Her mind raced to the worst possible scenario; due to her ignorance, she just got an innocent filly killed. This made her stomach turn. She held her composure as best she could, but a slight grimace could be seen for a moment when she was done speaking.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm

The Prudentate's gaze didn't waver from the mare as she offered her testimony. He lacked the Praetor's truth-detecting talent, but he reckoned that she had no reason to lie to him. Everything was plain and simple these days- no tact, no discretion, not even any attempts at mediation.

"Miss Freyia- do you know anything about what I did before I came to Manehatten?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Her ear twitched at his question. "Wha-No...sir." The sudden shift in gears to a more personal subject was not something she expected. What is with this city? Does everyone have to tell everyone else about their personal lives. Her head remained in a slight tilt as she observed the Prudentate. There was no fluctuation in his mannerisms, nor in his tone. Maybe this would just turn out to be an example for a lesson she should learn, about...something. The pegasus decided she should just wait and hear what he had to say.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 pm

He continued, not noticing her ambivalence. "I was the Prudentate for the OGI chapter in Las Pegasus. Maybe you visited it during the war- desolate city, but newer than this one. Alot like Manehatten though: mostly urban, hot bed for fermenting rebellion."

"At any rate, in the period of four years, I gradually whipped out any and all semblance of organized rebellion in that city, and not once did I ever have any of the issues I had here. The griffins I had knew discipline, they had tact. They were true Aquillians, at least in spirit if not nationality."

"But something's changed recently. Care to take a guess?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Freyia remained silent, that being her answer. Las Pegasus was not a city she had been to, since it was taken at the very end of the war with ease, after the Equestrians had been all but obliterated. She was uncertain what was going on. Why was the Prudantate act this way, saying these things to her? Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she eyed her spear for a split second, making sure it was close enough, in case anything were to happen.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 pm

The Prudentate's eye's dulled a bit, as if he was lost in thought. He quivered like a tree in the wind, swaying with the distant strumming of music. His attention snapped back to reality abruptly, and when they did he stood up, never supplying an answer.

"I need you somewhere... follow me-"

He staggered out of the booth, and began walking towards the door.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm

She trailed him, the sent of booze and bird followed him like a snake stalking prey, and she was in the middle of it. This didn't phase her, she had smelled far worse, but it was quite unpleasant still. She made sure to grab her spear, leaning it on her shoulder. Walking with only three hooves was never difficult.

She would follow him, ready for whatever he desired next of her. Her nerves went numb at the possibilities of what those could be. She could not back out now, whatever they wanted from her, they would get. She was trapped in his web now, suffocating in his stench. Still, she kept her composure; this was better than what the army had to offer.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

The Prudentate swaggered his way out of the clubhouse, into the darkened hallway that lead to it. He didn't look back to see if Freyia followed him, and took a right down the hall towards some stairs. He marched on, steadying himself against the right wall, stumbling occasionally.

"So- Freyia. Ugh, I thought I was more... sober than this... Did you hear anything about back home recently, any rumors mayhaps?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Freyia's ears raised and eyes widened. She hadn't heard anything about her home, literally nothing through the whole war and occupation. Never had it occurred to her to ask, never had anyone told her. Since her parents were dead and she spent most of her time alone in the forests and tundra, she didn't have any reason to return. For the first time since she entered Equestria, she thought that this could be her home, and this idea scared her.

After an awkward silence, the realization that she was asked a question reached her. "Um...no, nothing sir." She quickly filed her previous thoughts away. She needed to be focused for what was coming.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

He seemed more lucid than previously, because he followed through with a response. "That's just as well- bad things happening back home, terrible things. Lots of political bickering, some infighting, a *hic*- lord, was that a hiccup? Ugh, I was saying... oh yeah! You should congradulate, because since I recieved news yesterday, I'm officially an orphan AND a widow! Something something about a fire breaking out in central Geornus, in a STONE city of all places- HMPH! I know a purge when I see one."

The Prudentate paused at the stairs. "You don't suppose you could *hic*... help... with the stairs..."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Freyia walked up next to the griffon, allowing him to put some of his weight on her back as they proceeded up the stairs.

Purges? Bickering? Death? Freyia was never a pony for the large grandiose cities of the Kingdoms, but she remembered a few. She thought of them burning, the griffons screaming as their lives washes from this world in smoke and heat. It reminded her of something...The War. Maybe this is all griffons are, all they know to do, breed chaos, destruction, and death. Her tribe never did things like that; well, not without good reason. Over the years of the occupation she had grown to truly resent griffons. However, here she was, helping this dishonorable torturer and assassin up the stairs, almost carrying him. How she had sunk low.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Tisis ascended the Stairs slowly, and deliberately, staggering backwards occasionally as he hiccuped. When he reached the top stair, he stood up straight, and peered backwards.

"Good... they aren't following us up. Freyia, I need you to come with me. The Prudentate marched up the stairs, apparently fully sober. His stride left the mare behind him, but he urged her to follow him forward.

"The actions we will perform in the next few hours will determine the lives and deaths of several innocents amongst us. We must hurry."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Freyia quickened her pace. "What is going on? If I may sir." She was curious as to his comment. If this had to do with other OGI agents, that could mean Shady and Zweihander are in trouble.

The Omen!

She hastened herself even more, a determined look on her face. She would not allow anything bad to happen to them, not while she drew breath.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 pm

"I must be brief, so remember my words well, because this is likely the last thing you will hear as an OGI asset. Background- The Tsardom for political reasons and operational reasons has chosen to completely disenfranchise the Prudentate. This is already in motion. By tomorrow evening it is likely that the OGI will no longer exist in Manehatten."

"If you wish to live, you will need to listen to me very carefully. Find Zweihander and the Praetor- they are both missing, but I reckon they shouldn't be hard to find if you're thorough enough. Warn them- don't allow them to come back to the OGI building. The Tsarists don't know you're an OGI asset yet, so you can leave without them tailing you. Return for the execution or they'll become suspicious."

"Immediately after the execution, you will be approached by Tsarists seeking you for information. They will imply that you are an OGI agent, but be vigorous in your defense. When they trust you, they will likely begin the purge of the OGI itself. You mustn't be there for that; instead, find Zweihander and the Praetor and ensure that they are all right."

Tisis reached into the pocket of his cloak. "Here is the key for my desk drawer. Retrieve the a red scroll from it- it's Zweihander's payment. Take anything else- money, files, everything you can conceal or use in the next few months."

"Do you understand- is there anything you need repeated?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Freyia blinked a few times.

Alright, maybe she wasn't prepared for EVERYTHING.

She shook her head lightly, "Yes I understand sir. May I ask what you plan on doing, and what will happen to me after I tell Zweihander and the Preator?" She needed orders, otherwise would not know what to do. She took the key with her wing and tucked it into her armor. Her mind was empty, she did not want to think until everything was told to her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

The Prudentate paused. "Freyia, you are a resourceful mare. I expect you to stay alive- those are your orders. I can't tell where this twisted story is heading, and I pity those who do."

He paced to a window, and threw it open, inviting a gust of wind and rain to fly through. He flickered a bit before turning back. "Before you depart, I need to show you something."

He began clambering out the window.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Freyia took a few steps forward. Where before she was complacent and annoyed at the griffons, she was now invested, and truly curious. This kind of adrenaline she had not felt for a while. She must get to Zweihander and Shady. "What sir?"
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

The Prudentate frowned. "No- I meant, follow me- out this window- as in... going somewhere else."

He lifted off, floating in the air outside the window. "It's quite urgent and I'd prefer to show you soon."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Freyia never would understand what any creature's gestures mean, nor would she understand why they don't just say what they mean. Her annoyance came back, but she did not care. She ran and jumped out the window, spreading her wings and following the black figure through the air, making sure to keep pace.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 pm

The night's air lifted them poorly, forcing them to beat against the rain and winds. The one advantage was that nobody looked up in a lightning storm, saving them from potential onlookers.

The Prudentate touched down next to an innocuous shed, that stood behind a run-down nursery. He tore open the doors hinges and walked inside. "Come in, I need to show you something."

The insides of the shed possessed a stairwell downwards, steeped in rain and muck.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Freyia followed, floating easily through the storm. It was nothing compared to the northern blizzards she trained in. She followed the Prudantate into this "hole in the wall" place. Once inside she kept a safe distance from the OGI commander. First he tells her that the OGI is being dismantled, and next he takes her to a hidden shed and down an ominous flight of stairs; yeah, she was ready to kill him if he turned on her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm

The stairwell opened up into a small grotto, illuminated by an oddly built crystal on the ceiling. A wooden litter had been parked in the center, surrounded by all manner of grasses, reeds and insect life.

"The egg gives off lots of magic from the Everfree- as you can see from the grasses all over the place," Tisis said, indicating the litter. "Help me get this lid off will you?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Freyia had no idea what she walked into or what was going on. Following his lead, she helped remove the lids. "Egg?" The word snuk out. She wasn't even aware that it was audible. What in the hay is going on here?
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm

The lid lifted like the heavy stone slab that it was. Gradually it shifted, revealing an ornate bundle underneath. The package was bundled in heavy straw, and bound in cloth thickly, giving it a rounded appearance. The lid was set perpendicular to the entrance of the litter, and Tisis lifted the bundle onto it.

The cloth was visibly dampened with what could only be regarded as swamp-water, though the source and origin weren't visible to the eye. Tisis gradually unwrapped the bundle from its damp cloth, revealing a waxen block. "We seal the things in wax to prevent them from exposing themselves to water, but they have this magical compulsion that makes the stuff appear everywhere."

He lifted the waxxy cube towards the light above, letting the light shine through. "Here is the egg I mentioned. You remember what to do with it right?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm

"Um..." Freyia quickly thought over ever order she had been given by the Prudentate. "I don't believe you ever said, sir." The egg did radiate magic, but she had no idea what it was. Certainly something she had never seen in the north before. She looked to the Prudentate, waiting to be clued into what she was supposed to do.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

The Griffin had been grinning as he examined the object, but his grin left his face as he heard the words slip from the mares mouth. "I sure am forgetful it seems. Uh, how do I put this- this is the egg of a Hydra. Now, I don't suppose you know anything about Hydras?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Freyia was familiar with the creatures, although only from stories. Never had she seen one.

"I know of them sir." She examined the egg as he gawked at it. What could this possibly be for?
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 pm

"Well good. If you know about Hydra's, then you know that they grow prodigiously fast from infancy- part of their magic that allows them to regrow heads gives them immense metabolic strengths. When the Hydra hatches, it grows very fast, absorbing oxygen and vapors from the air almost instantaneously. We hatch this in a confined space, it'd be the death of whoever was confined with it, either through suffocation or through the inevitable ire of the Hydra itself."

"We're going to hatch this here, tomorrow."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 am

Freyia blinked a few times. What!? These griffons were obviously crazy. This whole town was obviously crazy. This whole land was crazy. She just wanted to leave, leave it all, go back to the north, to her small cabin in the forest, never talking to another soul again. This was too much. Her right ear twitched every two seconds as she tried to keep her composure. No, I can't leave. Not until Zweihander and Shady are okay. A deep swallow flowed down her throat, "What is it you need of me sir." This sounded forced, but not a lie. Freyia would be here for anything the Prudentate needed...for now.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm

The Prudentate placed the egg back into it's bundle, and the bundle back into its cradle. After wrapping it several times in the damp clothe, he turned to speak to Freyia. "After the execution, during the purge, I want you to take this bundle and smash it against the ground. Get out of the room as quickly as possible, and don't linger in the area... Is that understood?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Freyia nodded her head, This is crazy. But what was she to do? Obey.

This was certainly going to be an interesting week. And with any luck, she won't make it out alive
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 pm

The egg in its bundle, the Prudentate turned to leave the room. "Will you be coming? I wouldn't want our friends at the diner to miss us. They would notice if we were gone for long."

The Prudentate left the attic, and made off towards the diner the two had left.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Freyia followed close behind. She mapped out the surrounding area in her mind. She would do as she was told without questioning it. There was no reason to. All she cared about was making sure Zwei and Shay made it out of this alive.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 pm

The two arrived back at the bar without incident, and Tisis dismissed the Pegasus to her duties.

He made his way back to the bar, and stammered in, rocking on his heels like an inebriated lout. "Where is my drink?" he called, for anyone and everyone to hear. If he were an actor he'd be a starving one, but the auxiliaries bought it and brought him yet another glass of wine...

Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down