MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zodiac [Zebra]

2 posters

Go down

Zodiac [Zebra] Empty Zodiac [Zebra]

Post by Zodiac Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Name: Zodiac
Species: Zebra
Virtue/Vice: Self Control/Pride
Major Talents: Social Engineering
Minor Talents: Marksmanship, Unarmed Combat, Ballroom Dancing
Alignment: Neutral

=Appearance=
Height: 5'
Coat Color: Black with white Stripes, or maybe it's white with black stripes, man i don't even know anymore.
Eye color: Blue

Zodiac [Zebra] PonyWithBackground

Zodiac [Zebra] Tribal-tattoo-design-vector-375625

Personality:
It's hard to really say what the true personality of Zodiac is. His constantly shifting character to fit into whatever social situation he finds himself leaves him as more of a question mark than anything. At times he seems warm and friendly, embracing everyone and filling the room with happiness. At others he's a cold calculating killer who'd let his own grandmother get eaten by a dragon if it meant furthering his mission. The few ponies who've known him for more than a few hours would say he truly lies somewhere between the two, but leans closer to the ice cold objectivist.

Payment it seems, is secondary to him, the challenge being the greatest motivator of all. This maybe driven by a desire to grow stronger, but more likely stems from his apparent pride. A streak of ego runs through many of his actions, reinforcing the belief that the only real incentive he needs is "i bet you can't". This culminates in him leaving his calling card, a copy of his glyphmark, at the sites of his greatest scores.

History:
Zodiac is of course not the true name of the enigmatic Zebra. It's only an alias that for whatever reason the stallion seems to have grown a fondness for and uses. He was first reported in the outskirts of Equestria two years before the wars end and seems to have largely dropped off the face of the planet after. Save for a few reports, all largely disregarded as rumor and fantasy, he remains a ghost in the record. The most solid piece of intelligence on the stallion is his calling card: his own glyphmark.

His motivations and allegiances are all a mystery as well, lacking any clear loyalties. Stories persist of him being an asset to both sides during the war, but as said these are likely meerely the conjurations of soldiers with too little to do and too much booze to drink. All that can be said for certain is this: he is a skilled professional, and has no compunction allying himself to either cause.

Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Zodiac [Zebra] Empty Re: Zodiac [Zebra]

Post by Steel Strike Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:33 am

Zodiac [Zebra] 3495447784 I APPROVETH OF THY POST! TROT FORWARD MY ZEBRA FRIEND!
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down