MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated)

3 posters

Go down

Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated) Empty Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated)

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Nov 12, Year 4

(Don't have much to do, can't wait for plot approval, Anarchy ftw, anyway.,..)
String trots up into the park again, he takes a seat in the park releasing a soft sigh, he hasn't been in the town since they captured Mercy Heart, and as he tried to help, he was seen, so he had to get out of the city for a while. He begins playing just a bunch of chords, without any particular rythm nor text, just trying to lift his spirit up, before he can proceed with doing it to other ponies.

He wears a new cloak, but this time, thicker, and olive green, but darker green than his coat, he has a hoodie on, only his snout can be seen peeking out of the timid shadows made by the hood. He, looks around nervously, ready to pull out his blade whenever needed, and jab it into some gryphon's chest.

His lust for blood since Mercy got taken away got even more intense. He spent days with trying to embed the Svarog's Circule into his knife, so that he would gain protection from his Slavic gods.

Last edited by String Chord on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Hjalti can be seen trotting past the bench. His ears perk up to String's music, but he does not notice him. He continues trotting onwards, mumbling to himself in what sounds like another language.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Musical Interventions [Closed] (Dated)

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

String notices Hjalti, remembering him from before, he smiles warmly and calls out for him "Hey Northspony! I don't see blood on your steel! What are you? A northspony, or a mouse?!" he chuckles, and continues playing what he started.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Not recognizing String's voice yet, he stops, reaching under his cloak. As he turns towards String, his expression changes from his usual grim, stoic one to a soft smile; "Well... you look like you have some blood to spare~"
He chuckles as well, trotting towards String.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 pm

"Yes actually, lots of it as well. All went through a lot, some got lost on the way here, but I guess, the amount I have now would do you well." He grins, finally a friend next to him, his discomfort now fading away.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

He wipes his mane from his face; "We'll be up to our haunches in blood soon enough~" He sits beside String; "A time will come where the sword will be drawn, and the shield will be taken down from the wall."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

String nods, patting Stone's shoulder "Indeed it will, we shall all go to either Walhall, or live in freedom, again, after so long."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

*smirking* "Perhaps it was not only the waves that brought me to this land..."
He looks string in the eyes; "What do you plan on doing now...?"
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Stops playing pulling out his blade, he shows Hjalti the sign on it "Bring revenge and the end to those who have threatened and took away my only love I had on this puny world. Their blood shall flow with mine if it has to, but their blood -will- flow" he frowns, his grin still there, the combination being a wicked smirk.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:06 pm

He looks down at his own blade; "Need any help...?" He taps on the hilt of his blade; "This'll cut through helmet, beak and skull. Perfect for killing those feathered cowards..."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

"Any help I can get, actually, a revolt would be fine."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Since the dead of Kunnia Jack tried to avoid the city. He wasn't in the mood for a crowded place like this, but he had to buy some supplies he only could get on the Main Street. His head hanging low Jack slowly walks back home and takes a shortcut through the park. He walks up to String and Hjalti, still with his eyes focused at the ground, not really noticing who they are.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Hjalti looks at the stranger curiously; "Hail, friend. Is something troubling you?"
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Turns to Graya s well "Oh, it's you... almost forgot about you." he smiles at Gray "He's the pony that offered me to stay in his house, generous pony."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm

"Huh..?" Jack looks up."Howdy, String was it, right?" Jack slightly grins as he sees a familiar face. "Well..." Jack makes a little pause. Normally he isn't the type of pony who would talk about his feelings, but he made a decision. He needs to be more open to other ponies to find some rebels and he really needs the help of the rebels to reach his goals."... Lets say I've seen better times." He says with an awkwardly smile on his face, still uncomfortable with this situation.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Hjalti smiles; "I'm sure we all have." He offers his hoof; "I am Hjalti."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Smiles, watching the two meet, he nods to Gray "Times shall come, thus shall pass, bad times, or good times, actually doesn't matter. Everything will be better soon, anyway." he smirks.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Jack shakes Hjaltis hoof. "Nice to meet you. I'm Grayscale, but you can call me Jack." He turns to String and says:"Well, I hope things are gonna change in the near future, because till now I haven't seen any signs that things are going to be better soon." Jack sighs. "Anyway, how are you? I haven't seen you for a while."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm

He leans back into the bench "I've been better as well. But now, now a thirst for revenge lurks my veins as well as the boiling blood of my ancestors, We've been betrayed by the Gryphons, and now they shall pay." He looks up into the sky "With the blood of theirs." he mumbles out something on his language, before looking back at Gray "So yeah, been better."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Hjalti draws his blade, feeling the edge with his hoof; "I'm ready whenever you are."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Jack chuckles. "What are you gonna do with that blade, kid? Run into the griffon headquarter and slay some griffons? You'll be dead in 10 seconds flat. One thing I learned in my military career is to stay calm and don't act hastily. A two pony death squad won't help anypony. You need to be a well organized movement or else you won't do any real harm to our occupiers." Jack pauses. That's the reason why he didn't try to join the rebels yet. They seemed to be just a bunch of hotheaded teens to him.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 am

String releases grim chuckle "Oh, but it won't be like that~ We aren't a deathsquad." he looks around "We'll gather able ponies first. And then, when the time is right, a revolt will rise, the crimson tide will be unleashed." he takes his dagger out as well and shows the symbol to Jack "Gods are with us! And we shall prevail."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Jack looks at the dagger."Well, I hope your gods can help you more than my gods could. Anyway how do you want to recruit ponies for you mission? Since just asking nicely isn't a real option."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Hjalti groans, looking rather offended. He stands up; "You'd do well to watch your tongue, friend." He stares at Jack; "First of all, don't call me kid. I do not fear the inevitable. I'll not cower when the time comes for me to enter hall of the slain..." He sheathes his weapon; "Of course we can't take on the griffons alone. But when the time is right... when the time for battle has come... we and our brothers will bring them death." He sits back down again, looking slightly annoyed.

Last edited by Hjalti on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm

"Calm down, Hjalti." he smiles at him "No need to be upset, this pony was in battle, in many of them if I remember correctly, and he knows better" he looks back at Gray, so what do you suggest then? How do we recruit?"
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Hjalti sighs; "I'll not have you treat me like some squeaky-voiced little colt." He scratches his beard; "If you've got anything to prove, go ahead."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Jack makes a step backward as Hjalti stands up."This kid seems to be a feisty hothead" Jack thinks. "Well, I don't know any rebels personally nor do I know where they hide, but I heard there is a place called "The Undermarket". It's like a blackmarket under the city, where the ponies live,too. I would guess that would be your adress for any kind of rebel activity." he says to String Chord. Then Jack turns to Hjalti. "Listen kid, I don't have to prove anything." He starts to smile friendly. "Just keep calm and I'll stop calling you kid, okay?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

String stops for a moment, thinking about this undermarket, he quickly looks at jack, his eyes wide "Say, you haven't heard of any Mercy Heart down there, haven't you?" his eyes fill up with hope that his love may still be alive.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Hjalti fiddles with his cloak pin, still a litle annoyed; "Just don't treat me like a colt, alright...?" He looks down; "You're just like my father..."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

"I won't treat you like a little colt Hjalti, if you show a little more respect, okay?" Jack says and turns back to String Chord "Well, I was never down there by myself, String. So I don't know if she's alive or not. I'm sorry." He makes a pause before he speaks again. "Sooo, what are you going to do now?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

String's eyes extinguish, he looks down at the ground sadly, he fails to hear Hjalti to the end, and answers Jack shortly, his spirit fallen "Mh... I don't know... take revenge for her possible death. Die in battle so i could maybe see her in the afterlife...? I don't know. Everything else lost it's meaning to me after I met her, now she's gone, and I'm left with nothing." He looks up to Jack, giving out a weak, but true smile "Amazing how mares are able to steal your heart, and then crush it."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Hjalti gives String a sympathetic look; "I'd say something kind... if I were any good with words... I never had those feelings myself, so... I wouldn't know what it's like." He puts his hoof on String's shoulder hesitatingly; "I can assure you though... I'll fight with your loss in mind. Who knows...? she may even still be alive..."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 pm

"Ahh,c'mon. Don't hang your head String. I bet she is fine. We have just to find her. So you say she should be at the "Undermarket"? Well, we could go down there and find her. How does that sound? And we could look out for rebels,too. We would kill two birds with one stone." he says with a friendly smile.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Looks at Hjalti first smiling at him, he then looks at Jack and nods willingly 'Sure. I'm up for that" both Jack and Hjalti putting some sense and courage into him.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Hjalti smiles back at Mark; "Forgive me for acting with such haste. things aren't quite as... complicated where I'm from." He clears his throat; "So... what exactly is this 'Undermarket'?"
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well,like I said I don't know much about it. The only thing I know is that it's a blackmarket and that ponies live in this underground complexe. The only problem is: I don't know where it is or how we can enter it. I hoped you would know it, String?" Jack says "Otherwise I have to gather some informations and that would take time."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

String smirks at Gray "I've learned many times now, Gray, that, Planning is bad. I think we should improvise, just walk into the Undermarket!" he turns towards Hjalti and nods "It's okay, I understand" patting his shoulder back
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Jack isn't really sure about this "plan", because he isn't a fan of unplanned operations. "What would be the worst thing that could happen?" he asks himself in his mind." Well, the worst thing would be that we aren't welcome down there and get into a fight. I could defend myself against some ponies, even without my knife, but what about the others?" he thinks. Jack looks to String Chord and Hjalti and says:" I'm in, even if I think we need more informations about the Undermarket. Before we go I have a question: Can you fight?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am

String frowns "I'll forgive you for this stupid question" he then smiles warmly "But, of course we can!"
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 am

Continues here
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down