MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple camping spot [Closed] (Dated)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A simple camping spot [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple camping spot [Closed] (Dated)

Post by String Chord Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 am

String laughs out slightly "I think law can be broken only inside the walls, for I have never before been killed for traveling at night~" He nods to the newcomer "You're just fine here."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

A simple camping spot [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple camping spot [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Tayari lets out a sigh and visibly relaxes. "Well. Thanks, er... Oh, sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Tayari, and I," Tayari looks back towards the city, "may need to get going in a few minutes. But, er, not yet. So, how about you two?" He asks, looking back towards the stallions again.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:43 am

"My name is String Chord, Bard of Stalliongrad, this is Hjalti, man who seeks death in a battle" String nods towards the Zebra "And... be careful in there, lot has happened, and lots more is happening."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

Tayari nods. "Thank you. I will... take note of that, I suppose. Now, I suppose I really should be getting back inside the city walls about now. I don't want any griffins invading my shop, finding I'm not there. That reminds me, if you're ever in need of a potion, you're more than welcome at my store; I'm downtown, you'll know it when you see it. It's been a pleasure to meet you both." With this, Tayari moved to leave, but paused after a few steps, turning back around. "If you're willing to be this far out of the city, not cooperating with the griffins... Are you, by any chance, associated with the rebellion?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm

String smiles "I will have no comments on the rebellion, for I don't know if you are on their side or not, now.... I have to go, some audience awaits me. And my guitar is anxious to play~" he smirks and trots out of his camp.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2