MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honey, I helped make the rebellion...

2 posters

Go down

Honey, I helped make the rebellion... Empty Honey, I helped make the rebellion...

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

Nov 13th
11:00 AM

Steel had been up all night with Double, and some of the other rebels. He had just finished a big meeting, and slept a great deal. He had to get back to his marefriend.

Steel walked into the hospital. He greeted the staff members, but hurried along. He didn't want to be another second without Megs. He needed to see she was safe. He walked into the room, expecting to see her awake, and possibly about.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Honey, I helped make the rebellion... Empty Re: Honey, I helped make the rebellion...

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:15 am

Mega grumbled lightly as she searched under the bed for her fallen glasses, tail lashing about behind her as only the annoyed mare's rump and hind legs were visible to the room at large. "Where did you go? I know you're here thomewhere." She whined to herself, unable to see the pair of glasses that was resting on the floor on the opposite side of the piece of furniture. Unable to hear the hoofsteps of Steel in her focus, she simply continued on with her fruitless search.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Honey, I helped make the rebellion... Empty Re: Honey, I helped make the rebellion...

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 am

Steel chuckled as he entered the room. Her glasses we're on the otherside of the bed, while she was on the other. He levitated them just above her face. "Heya Megs!" he said, suddenly. If his plan worked, the glasses would land right on her face.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 am

Mega jumped when she heard the voice, sitting up straight and not seeming to notice the glasses that had ended up on her face. "Theelie! Welcome back!" She said excitedly, standing up onto her hooves before slowly moving over with a mild limp. Giving her coltfriend a hug, she placed a kiss on his cheek. "I mithed you tho much....And I can't find my glatheth..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 am

Steel chuckled. "I think it'll become clear ....soon." he said, almost laughing. He pulls her in for another hug. "I should probably explain where I've been all night.." he said with a sigh.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

Mega blinked her eyes a few times before realization struck her. "...How long have those been there?" She asked curiously, shaking it out of her mind once Steel brought up the real topic. She gave a quick nod, followed by a smile. "Thure~ I want to know all about your thmithy adventureth!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 am

Steel rolls his eyes. "Well, not exactly smithy...I've just been, preoccupied most of the night. And, I may have...incidentally started the rebellion." he said, with a sheepish smile.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 am

Mega paused for a moment as Steel's words flowed through her ear and soaked into her brain. Her forelegs slipped away from Steel as she fell onto her rump, wincing slightly from a lingering sore spot she landed on. "W-what do you mean...Theelie?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 am

"Well... I found this pony...Double Edge, I believe his name was. He told me that there wasn't any official rebellion, so I offered to make it official. I gave an impromptu speech, and now there's about 100 ponies signed up for a rebellion...Officially. Kinda." he said, still smiling sheepishly. He honestly didn't know how Mega was taking the news.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 am

Mega stared at Steel for a long few moments as she let the news wash over her. Suddenly, a few tears began to well up in her eyes. "That'th tho...cool Theelie!" She suddenly cheered as she stood back up. "My amazing coltfriend ith the leader of the group that will thave all of Equestria!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

Steel was shocked by the reaction. "Uh, Yes, I suppose I am." he said with a chuckle. "Co-Leader, though. Double will be helping lead. Now, that the big news is out, we need some things to discuss." he said, keeping an even tone. He needed to talk about his Smith.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 am

Mega looked at Steel with admiring eyes while listening to every word he said with greater attention than she normally did. "I want to meet Double, he thoundth very nithe~" She replied with a happy smile glued to her muzzle. "What ith it Theelie? Do you want me to be your thecond in command?!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 am

Steel says "Actually, it's about my Smith. We have to be extremely careful not to be suspicious. I'll see what I can do about a quick escape to the Undercity. I want you to keep safe." he said, nuzzling her. He didn't want anything else to happen to her. "I just...wanted to let you know. I really hope that being a rebel leader doesn't move me higher on a list of people to capture and kill..." he said, not wanting to do that to Megs.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 am

Mega paused, her excited expression getting exchanged for a more serious one. She gave Steel a halfhearted nuzzle back after listening to what he had to say to her. "I'll stay safe in the upstairs of your smith and never ever come down unless I need to...the griffons might still be looking for me, if they don't think I'm dead after what happened." She replied calmly. "And I don't know what I would do if they took you away from me...I might go crazy..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 am

Steel looks at his marefriend. "I think I might never be the same if I have to lose you again Megs..." he said, staring into her eyes. He means every word. She was his reason to fight. To make the world better. To have a better world for their kids. Slow down tiger. he thought, to himself. Lots to do before that happens...
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

Mega nodded her head to agree with Steel. "Me either Theelie... You help me with thingth, tell me when I'm doing thomething thilly. You're irreplatheable." She said quietly while staring back into the unicorn's eyes. "We need to make thure we both thay thafe."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 am

"Agreed." said Steel. He didn't want to lose this amazing mare. "Heh, bet my sister wouldn't believe this..." he said, thinking back to their last conversation 6 years ago.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am

Mega smiled happily as she stretched her stiff wings out, flapping them once before letting them rest at her sides again. "I hope I can leave thoon...my everything ith thiff..." She complained, setting her rump down on the floor again. "Merthy ith really nithe, but I jutht wanna move around thome more than I can here..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 am

"Well you can move around. Just need to keep ya in my smith. I've been saving up my bits, so I might just have to spend it on an expansion or something..." he said, throwing ideas out there to cheer her up again.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:13 am

Mega blinked her eyes a few times as the talk of renovation slightly confused her. "Why would you need to put an expansion in? You already have that extra room for me... You don't really need any more." She replied, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Or, are you going to make a surprise for me?!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

"I just want you happy Megs...You might be cooped up, and I know you probably wouldn't wanna be cooped up with a big smelly, smith like me~" he said playfully and sarcastically. He knew that he probably wasn't the most pleasant to live with..
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Mega began to sniffle lightly after Steel's words, moving closer and wrapping her forelegs around him for a hug. "Thank you Theelie... But, all I need to be happy is have you around." She replied in a quiet voice, a few light tears pooling in the corners of her eyes. "And I wouldn't mind being cooped up if it meanth knowing I'm thomewhere thafe with you."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 am

Steel was getting rather teary eyed as well. His Megs was so sweet, and innocent. She'd do anything for him, and he'd do the same. The two we're passionate ponies for sure, one who's bond would not break. In the coming weeks, Steel would begin to develop a personality of a leader. However, he'd be the same old Steel, whenever Megs called on him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 am

Mega closed her eyes as she held onto Steel, squeezing him a bit tighter in her legs and pulling him closer to herself. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to say anything while in this moment with the smith of her dreams. She knew she probably wouldn't be seeing him as much as usual because of everything he might be having to do now that he was a leader, but knowing he would come back would keep her happy and hopeful.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down