MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking with the Enemy

2 posters

Go down

Walking with the Enemy Empty Walking with the Enemy

Post by Double Edge Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 pm

November 12th, 7:30 PM
Year 4 in the griffon occupation of Equestria.

Double was beginning to feel the slight pressure that extended use of a spell would cause. As he continued to walk through the sewers, the only true source of light coming from the glow soft of his horn. As much as he wanted to dispel it, walking through the dark in these sewers just didn't sound like a good idea. Nor did he feel like getting lost with his....present company. The tunnels themselves had a very humid feel to them, the air stale, and foul to the unaccustomed.

Looking back the unicorn made sure once more that the Earth Pony, Shady, was following him. A griffon kingdom spy. Shaking his head, he looked forward again. He was still mad at himself for holding back, for not getting rid of her when he had a perfect opportunity, and instead coming into not just one, but two deals with her instead. Despite the two hopefully secured Undermarket and its citizen's safety. For the time being at least. "How you holding up Shady?" the unicorn asked, hopping over yet another questionable puddle.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Walking with the Enemy Empty Re: Walking with the Enemy

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Shady remained silent for as long as she could. This rebel unicorn had managed to somehow get the better of her, and she didn't like that. Keeping an icy glare on Double while the two walked through the tunnels, she had to force a fake smile onto her face any time he looked back, only to regain her scowl moments late.

"Oh, you want to protect a defenseless mare, how sweet." She replied in a sarcastic tone while stepping closer to her current companion. The earth pony mare took a few glances around the area they were in. Something seemed familiar about it, but she couldn't seem to put her hoof on it right away. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:51 am

"There's a difference between /caring/ about someone and common curtesy." Double replied, as he continued to walk, trying to ignore the irritating sarcasm that came from the earth pony. Slowly, the echoing sounds of Undermarket faded leaving the pair in the relative silence of the sewers under Manehatten. It quickly became unnerving.

As the pair continued to walk, the sludge that flowed down these sewers began to increase, the smell with it. Taking notice, the unicorn made sure to move to the edge of the tunnel as it grew slightly raised, making it the most 'clean' area to walk along. Stopping at a large four way of intersection of tunnels, Double looked to each way. The right most tunnel, Double remembered, would head to the industrial section of the city, the tunnel straight ahead was the most direct way to the Main Street, and close by the Griffon HQ, while the passage to the left, it led toward the residential areas. Giving a quick glance back, Double backed up a little.

Getting a galloping start, he lept over the black sludge that ran in the center of the tunnel. Landing on the other side, skidding to the edge of the stone path. Looking back, the rebel clench his teeth, as he poured more power into his light spell, increasing its glow. The pressure in his head increasing with it. "Come on Shady its this way....get over here please."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 am

Shady grimaced slightly from the increasing odor of the sludge, fixing her expression to that of an emotionless state whenever Double looked her way, not wanting to show any weakness in front of the rebel. Pausing when her guide did, she glanced down the three branching paths set for them. She didn't know which way to go, not that she would admit that. She simply took the unicorn's directions without question.

"I'm coming, don't rush me." She replied coldly, glaring at Double while backing up a few paces. Making sure to get a good lead, she galloped to her quickest pace and leaped over the sludge without a problem, hooves skidding on the cement upon her landing but remaining upright. "Alright, continue."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 am

Nodding, Double started once again, letting the light diminish back to a comfortable glow. Giving a soft sigh, as he felt the tension ease. The pony's eye shot all around him in the darkness in front of him. He had gotten used to going through these tunnels for the most part, but then again there were times when the darkness just felt a little to encroaching.

Trying to get his mind off it, Double broke the silence. "So Shady, no ponies till you joined the Griffon military. That must've been....different. I take it you were raised by a griffon family? If thats the case?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 am

Shady sighed lightly once the danger of getting sludged was out of the way, continuing on down the tunnel with the rebel. She didn't mind the darkness much herself, but the unicorn seemed to want to fill it with conversation. The question was one she didn't like answering, but she had already revealed much to this pony. "Yes, for as long as I can remember, I was raised by a griffon couple."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Hm," Double gave a soft grunt, "I take it they were military as well? Or something like that? What with this, 'victory' they must be so proud of their daughter." The unicorn felt a pang of despair, as he spoke. Wondering how his own parents would feel about what he was doing...or at least how he was doing. He tried not to think about it but it continued to force its way back. Why was he even doing all of this? All he would have to do is dispel his light, dispel it and run, she would get lost, then that would be the last of her...why wasn't he thought?
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 am

Shady shook her head lightly as she listened to Double's words, chuckling lightly to herself. "Oh, I wasn't involved in the Kingdoms' victory at all, I joined the military four years ago, right at the very tail end of the whole ordeal." She stated bluntly, glancing to the side as something seemed to be poking at the back of her mind. She couldn't place her hoof on it, until it suddenly hit her.

She stopped in place, grinning lightly as she looked to the side at a small side path. "Hey Dubs, wait here for a moment. I have something I need to snag." She stated simply, moving towards the offshoot, but not slipping away quite yet.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 am

"Dubs?" the unicorn replied, was this pony now giving him a nickname? He didn't know whether or not to be insulted or not. "Fine...just be quick about it." Double watched as she moved away....now would be the perfect chance....just shut off the spell and run, or better yet, throw a mirror self, lead it and her into a dead end and just dispel, thats all it would take and she'd be out of his hair forever. {Let the tunnels, down here take care of her. Come on, just do it!} Double mentally wrestled with himself, despite how much he wanted to, he simply couldn't do it...why though? Was it because she was a mare? The fact that he couldn't condemn another pony to such a fate? For the love of the Sisters above why was he showing this traitor mercy?!
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 am

Shady swiftly moved down the small pathway, turning another corner before dim light filtered through a storm drain. "Perfect..." She grinned, looking down at the ground and finding a metal box that had been dropped down for her. Slipping the key she had been given some time away out from her mane and removing it from the hidden hair clip she had kept it in, she moved towards the box and carefully pushed it into the slot. The mare grinned widely as she opened up the box and removed its contents; a mechanical blade getting strapped to her leg first, only to be hidden by the sleeve of the brown cloak that followed. Filling her pockets with they money and map that remained in the box after the first two items, she silently slipped away.

She made it back to the rebel soon enough, half surprised to still see him there waiting for her. "Alright, let's go." She stated simply.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 am

"Your business taken care of?" Double answered. "I didn't realize I was needing to ask if you had go to the bathroom before we had left." Well there went his perfect chance....He still had no idea why he wouldn't resign this earth pony this liability to her fate....maybe he was weak, not fit to lead. This wouldn't even have been a sacrifice for the greater good! It would have been a problem being taken care of. Starting off again, the unicorn looked to Shady, "Whats with the cloak?"

Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:14 am

Shady chuckled a bit, following double once he started leading her towards her goal once more. "You sure are the funny one aren't you?" She asked sarcastically in reply to his comment about her quick stop.

"And I did tell you there was something I needed to snag, didn't I? Just something a friend of mine dropped off for me." She replied simply, grinning slightly as the slight rustling sound of her new weapon had been worked out before it was put into the box. I could use this on this rebel now that I think about it... Toss him into the deep sludge, no one would know... Shaking the thought out of her head, she knew she had a deal to keep and had to keep him unharmed.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 am

"Funny place to leave something for a friend." Double answered, deciding not to put the topic to far in the back of his mind. Something smelled, and for once it wasn't the sludge.

For the next couple of minutes, Double took Shady on a winding path through the sewers of Manehatten, the unicorn made sure to keep his path twisting, and ever changing. He wouldn't let this pony learn her way around, at least not easily. Eventually however, he came to one of the last blockades in his path. A large slab of metal. Its wait causing it to dig into the path they had been walking along, on both sides. The sludge however, was continuing to run unhindered....damn it.

Usually he would simply use levitation magic to make a gap high enough to slip through. But that meant he would have to release his light spell. Again this wouldn't have been an issue. It wouldn't be an issue with any pony...except two, and one of them was right by his side. "Alright. You're not gonna like this, but we have to lift that somehow, and I don't trust you nearly as far as I can through you. So one of use is gonna have to get in that, and lift it for the other. Then that pony will have to hold it up for the first to get through...so who's gonna be the lucky one?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 am

Shady glanced at the sludge in question, visibly grimacing at the thought of going in it and breaking the confidant facade she had kept from the beginning. "Let's see... Just by looking at us, it's painfully obvious that you are the stronger of the two of us." She replied flatly, waving a hoof dismissively in front of her. "Besides, you're not the one with a coat that would take forever to get the funk off of."

Here's to hoping he doesn't suggest the obvious... She hastily thought, shifting her leg with the attached weapon ever so slightly.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am

"Oh you don't want to mess up your coat? Okay thats easy, how about you hand the coat to me, and I'll be sure to keep it as clean as it can be down here." Double replied. Despite living down here, one of the last things he wanted to do was get into that stuff, and he wouldn't let something simple as a coat get this mare off the hook. "Besides you shouldn't count yourself out, you're an earth pony, I bet that thing is nothing to you." He said patting Shady on the back.

Though to be fair it wan't entirely the gentlecolt thing to do...then again she was with the griffons. He wouldn't mind seeing someone working for the griffons do the heavy lifting for those they had, 'conquered.' "Alright, how about this," the unicorn finally said, reaching into his saddlebags, the pony pulled out a single coin, "Heads, I do it, tails, you do it, best two out of three. Sound fair?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am

Shady paused for a moment when Double had thought the obvious, shaking it off and falling into her confident facade once more when there was a chance she would be able to get out of it. "Alright, that sounds fair. And just because I'm an earth pony doesn't mean I'm automatically stronger than you. You should avoid assumptions, they can get you in trouble." She replied bluntly. "Flip when ready."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 am

"Alright," Double, placed the coin on his hoof, ignoring Shady's comment, flicking it, sending it spinning into the air. With a thud, the coin landed, as he looked at the bit, seeing the emblem of the Equestrian flag. "well look at that, tails." Picking it up, the unicorn cleaned off the back, before flicking it in the air once more. This time, as it landed, the rebel was greeted with the site of the two pony sisters, "Heads this time. One to me, and one to you. This one decides it." Once again the coin was sent in the air, twirling and glinting in the low light of the spell, with a thud, the coin bounced, flipping once more, before coming to a stop at Shady's feet.

Taking a closer look, Double Edge, looked back at Shady, "Tails. Sorry Shady. I'll take your coat."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 am

Shady watched as the coin bounced around during the final flip, her face turning into a scowl as the tails side showed up to her. Luck seemed to have picked the worst possible time to go against her. She glanced at the sludge and grimaced again, but that was only a small priority. What she cared more about was revealing her newly found weapon to the rebel.

"Alright, I honor my agreements." She said with a heavy sigh, slowly pulling the cloak off herself. As the loose sleeve left her right foreleg, the weapon strapped to her leg was revealed: a dagger rigged to swing into place by a spring mechanism. She managed to keep a straight face as she simply stared into Double's eyes as she hoofed him the coat with her left hoof.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 am

"And the knife." Double simply said. Staring at the earth pony. He wasn't entirely surprised that she had a weapon on her. Most did in today's situation. Those that didn't usually were prey to those with weapons, or to the griffons themselves. He himself had his short swords on him nearly every waking moment. No, in this time, people needed weapons for just about everything. What really surprised the unicorn however was the fact that she hadn't used it on him, or at least tried. She had every opportunity both in here and in the alleyway.

"Shady you are at a disadvantage here. One I know you're armed, two I know where it is, and three. I'm the light source here. You try and attack, and I douse this light here." He answered gesturing to his horn. "Actually, you give it calmly, and I'll help you with the gate."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 am

Shady nodded as simply used her left forehoof to undo the straps to her weapon, letting it fall down to the ground with a small clink. She picked it up and hoofed it over to Double as requested. "Don't worry Dubs, I know when not to fight. I also agreed to not harm you in return for your favor to me." She replied, mostly complying for the help with the gate. Not that she would reveal that information. "Well, you have my things, let's get to work."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 am

Taking off his own saddlebags and short swords, pushing them up against the gate along with the switch blade and cloak. Looking to the sludge, the unicorn grimaced as got to the edge and slid himself into the mess. A shiver running down his back, trying not to think about what he was wading chest deep in.

Reaching the gate, Double Edge felt along the bottom, until he found the lip. Gripping it, he looked to Shady, "Alright, I got it, now lets get this thing open." {Ugh I'm gonna need to bathe for a week....}
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 am

Shady grimaced as she watched Double slink into the sludge. Taking a teed breath to ready herself, she slowly slid into the grotesque liquid herself. Holding back a large gag that wanted to present herself, she slowly waded over towards the gate and grabbed hold of it with double. "Alright, let's go." She stated in a weak voice, wanting to keep her mouth closed as much as possible to avoid losing whatever food was in her belly.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 am

"One...Two...Three!" Double Edge strained, as the gate shuddered as it was lifted by Double and Shady Clenching his teeth due to the weight. Double hastily looked to Shady, "Go Shady...I got this! Get the stuff!"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Shady nodded, quickly removing herself from the repulsive sludge. She did her best to get what she could off herself in a short moment, quickly grabbing their things and rushed for the open gate. "Alright, come on Dubs, you need to get out of there!" She stated while slipping through the open gate to to other side and setting their equipment down on the cement to focus on getting what sludge remained on her off.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 pm

"R..Right!" Double grunted as he hefted the slab of metal a bit higher before stepping out from under it. Unfortunately, the unicorn didn't realize how hard shifting through the thick sludge would be, nor did he fully realize how quickly the gate would descend.

With a resounding crash, the heavy metal gate slammed shut, just as the charcoal unicorn stepped away, but not far enough, as he felt edge of it, hit his shoulder, and drag him into the black sludge, as pain shot through his entire right foreleg.

In frantic desperation, the pony flailed for the surface, as his leg dangled useless. Feeling the concrete side, Double Edge, used as much strength he could muster, gasping for air no matter how foul, as he breached the surface and hulled himself up onto the path. No sooner had he pulled himself out did his body immediate begin to convulse, leaning over, the unicorn expelled the contents of his stomach over the side.

Continuing to gasp for air. His stomach now painfully empty, the unicorn shifted his gave to his right shoulder, still throbbing in pain, and now hanging loosely out of its socket. "....shit." was he the rebel could mutter. This certainly wasn't his day.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Shady yawned quietly while she strapped her blade back to her leg, reaching for her cloak but turning as soon as she heard the sound of a struggling pony. Rolling her eyes, the mare left her cloak in its place on the ground to investigate. This could be my lucky day... The snitch disappearing and I didn't have anything to do with it. She thought to herself, only to let a quiet 'tch' sound once the rebel managed to free himself.

She moved over to double, sidestepping what used to be a meal, to see his condition. She simply stared down at him with an expressionless face. "Poor dear."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Double gritted his teeth as he stared back at Shady, "Oh you must be loving this. But how about you just help me shift this back into place and we can end this little journey of ours. Trust me I probably want it over just as much as you." Looking back at the dislocated shoulder, the unicorn reached for his useless arm, another shot of pain as he shifted his body, and Shady still over him...this certainly wasn't looking all that great for him. half useless, and a griffon spy next to him...honestly he couldn't think of things getting much worse than that.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Shady stayed in her place, staring down at the rebel pony. He was injured...couldn't fight back if he wanted to. This was a great chance to remove a liability from her life. This was no different than that timberwolf a while ago. Picking up her right leg, she glanced at the weapon attached to it and let the blade spring out into place. No one would know it was her...but there was another issue. This pony was at the head of that silly little meeting... He could be somepony important. Him going missing would only flair up the rebellion even more... Which would mean less pay for me in the long run...

The mare shook her head lightly and simply returned the blade to its resting position. "Alright, let's get that shoulder of yours in place." She stated simply, moving her hooves towards Double to help shift the bone.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Double Edge glared at the earth pony as he saw the blade flip into place. The aura around his horn growing brighter. Just because he couldn't move, didn't mean he couldn't fightback. What happened next, however surprised the sludge covered unicorn as she seemed to change her mind, instead putting away her blade and leaning down to help him. "....okay, one my count push up. One, two, three"

A sharp pain shot through Double Edge's arm and shoulder as Shady and he pushed on the dislocated leg, Double cringing but refusing to cry out. Before a loud pop was heard, followed by an immediate sense of relief.

"I guess I do have a 'use' to you." Double replied, getting up, shifting his shoulder. It certainly hurt with each movement but at least he could use it again. He'd go see Mercy after all this was done. Make sure he didn't break it. "Well thats good to know." Gathering his stuff, Double looked to Shady, "Come on its not much farther, and now I have to make a little pitstop of my own. You might find it useful as well."

Setting off again, the unicorn unfortunately had to set a slower pace, as he found himself limping with each step. Hopefully it wouldn't add too much time, the storm drain he used for Main Street was literally just ahead.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Shady helped the rebel unicorn up to his hooves once her shoulder was back in place, simply throwing her cloak onto herself to hide the weapon on her leg once again. "Don't flatter yourself, I was just thinking about something else." She replied bluntly, following Double at the new slower pace. She wouldn't just simply tell this pony what her true motives for keeping him alive were. I'll get him soon enough anyway. Him and that smith. He may know who I arm, but their leader seems to be chummy towards me. This rebellion won't go anywhere.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Walking along, the rebel kept glancing up from time to time, before coming to a stop. Smiling as he found what he was looking for. A pipe, this one leaking a little, a constant stream of pure water dribbling down. Placing his equipment up against a wall, Double looked to Shady, "You might want this as well, would be interesting to explain you're current appearance to your marefriend." Grabbing a nearby metal rod, Double began poking at the leaking pipe till he found the small gap he was looking for. Pushing against it, the unicorn grinned as a nice fountain of clear water descended down. Stepping into the chilled shower, Double let out a sigh as he watched the left over sludge wash away from him. He couldn't deny how glad he was to have at least somepony in the Manehatten Waterworks on their side.

Stepping out, and shaking himself dry, the rebel gestured to the shower, "You want to use it? Or what?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Shady nodded slightly and slipped her cloak off, keeping her weapon around her leg as she stepped into the cold water. Washing all of the sludge she could out of her fur, she let a slight sigh of relief escape her. She shook herself slightly to dry off as much as she could before pulling her cloak back onto herself. "Thank you Dubs, wouldn't want to show my face in front of Freyia while in that state." She replied with a sigh.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:59 pm

"What can I say, I help the ponies, and a mare shouldn't be covered in that stuff." Double shrugged, before turning off the juryrigged shower. There was little more he could actually do or use to buy time. Slipping his gear back on, the unicorn led the way once more.

With one last turn of the corner, Double came to a stop, pointing at the storm drain up above, and the rope ladder leading up it. "There, up there is the alleyway just a couple feet from your HQ. Like I promised."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Shady glanced up towards the storm drain, nodding lightly while turning her attention back to Double. "Thank you, now don't break our deal, or you will have more trouble than a pained shoulder." She said while giving the rebel unicorn and icy glare. After a few moments and no more words, she carefully made her way up the rope ladder and towards the surface. Raising the storm grate, she slipped out into the alley and closed it up behind her before simply trotting off without a second thought.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 pm

"I should hope you do likewise!" The unicorn replied watching Shady make her way out. This was a huge gamble letting her leave, but deals had been struck, and he wouldn't go back on his part of them. Watching her leave, unicorn grinned hopefully it'd be some time before he saw her again. He hadn't made it easy getting to here. Nor would that gate be the hardest obstacle if she didn't have a light to help her along the way.

Turning away, the rebel sighed, as he began to make his way back to the city. This whole thing was really getting to him. All he wanted to do was just get out of this country, but in the state it was in, he couldn't knowingly do that. Not yet at least.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down