MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to be back [Dated] [Open]

+2
Sassaflash
Steel Strike
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good to be back [Dated] [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good to be back [Dated] [Open]

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Mega wiped her happy tears out of her eyes after a moment of clinging to Steel, fixing her glasses back into place afterwords. Not noticing String was in the room with them, she placed a quick kiss on the smith's lips. A big smile a stuck on the mare's face as she pulled back, simply holding onto Steel after while perfectly content.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Good to be back [Dated] [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good to be back [Dated] [Open]

Post by String Chord Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am

String sat on the floor and began writing everything down as Steel was talking about Mega, and himself. His ears perked up when he heard another voice and a tumble down the stairs, a soft one, light. Of a pegasus.

He looked up and smiled seeing the smith hugging his mare, the air between them seeming as if it'll combust, for the first time he saw how love should look like, wanting it himself.

>B-But no! That's envy!< his whole face turning upside down >I mustn't feel envy! That's bad!< he then quickly slaps himself to get the scary and evil feeling out of his head, and quickly looks back down at the paper, writing down other important details with which the song would actually be true, and sweet at the same time.

He then realized that the mare had a hard time pronouncing soft letters, he cleared his throat, looking back up at the passionate couple "Excuse me miss... But... is something wrong with your mouth?"
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Mega's ears perk up as she hears the pony she hadn't noticed in the room with them. She turning her head to look at String to register his question, she slowly shrinks back with a noticeable frown resting on her muzzle in place of the smile that was once there.

She looked away from the stranger sadly, seeming to not want to answer the question. Given a simple nod after, she tried her best to not think about the pain she had felt just a week before.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Steel holds her again and glares at String. "She was in an accident...And she doesn't wanna remember it..." He says, guzzling into Megs mane. He didn't want to remember it either.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm

String's guts start twisting... he stands up "I only asked..." he then sighs and turns around heading for the door "The performance will be on the 19th... in the park.... and, I'll be sure to finish this song for you..."

Last edited by String Chord on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Mega slowly looks up at String as he begins to leave the shop. "You didn't know..." She replied softly, her sad expression still sticking to her while Steel comforted her. "And...you're writing muthic for uth? That'th...tho nithe..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 pm

"Yeah. He'll be helping me out with Scrap as well. So I don't have to leave you alone as often." He says snuggling the mare. He looks to String. "Im sorry...It's just a sensitive subject for us..." He says, feeling guilty.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm

String nods and sighs, he waves with his hoof weakly before he exits the shop, without a single word said. He slowly closes the door and continues off, heading nowhere in particular.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Steel looked to Mega. "Now that your here I want to stay as often as possible. To make sure my Princess stays safe.~" he says, nuzzling Megs again.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Mega regained her smile after Steel's words were said, even if it was just a faint one. She gently nuzzled Steel back, simply enjoying the moment she was able to have. "Thank you...my printhe."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Clear trotted downtown, searching for...well somewhere. Someone had recently directed her to a smith that lived a few blocks away. By the sounds of the pony she asked, he was one of the few in the city. She also described him, and she knew that there was a fair chance it was her brother. She looked to the street sign the pony had given her, and realized that it was the one she was looking for. She trotted up the street, looking for an obvious sign.

It came to her, as she noticed a billow of smoke rising behind one of the buildings. She quickly trotted over. The store front was rather plain, a covered window, and a screen door to the side. She saw an open sign, and he heart jumped for a moment. Slowly she opened the door. She walked inside. There, holding another mare, was her one and ONLY brother, Steel Strike.

In a rare show of emotion, she began to tear up. "S-Steel?" She asked in a quiet confident tone.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Steels ears perked up, as he heard the soft spoken voice. He let go of Megs, temporarily forgetting her. He slowly turned to face her. "C-Clear?!" He asked, surprise etched on his face. His emotions ran through him, And he couldn't help but hold back a few tears. He jumped over the counter, and hugged his sister tightly. He had not seen his sister in 6 years, and it was very clear. He kept her in a tight embrace, not saying a word. After his misty eyes cleared up, he turned around to face Megs. He had a hoof around Clear. "Megs...I'd like you to meet Clear Skies....My sister." He said, moving her back and forth a bit. He had always had a bit more bulk than her, plus he was 4 years older than her. He was just glad she was alive.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Mega looked over the counter at the two in mild confusion, pushing her glasses up her muzzle a bit as she watched the scene play out. After a few moments, her unasked question was answered for her. She took a few moments to her up with the moment, a large smile growing on her face afterwords.

"It'th really nithe to meet you Clear! I'm Megabyte Thream!" She said, sounding almost like an excited filly who had just met a new friend.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Clear looks to the pony. "Nice to meet you Dear!" She says with a smile. Underneath her gaze, she begins analyzing the mare. She seemed foal-like, which was odd for a mare her age. She also noted that she held herself like a foal, almost loosely, and naive. She pushed these thoughts away, simply glad to have found her brother. She looks to Steel again.

"So are you two?..." She asked, looking to the two who had been previously hugging before she had came in.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Steel chuckled at Clears questioning stare. "Yes were together. " he stated simply. He had thoughts of his own, and had some questions of his own. "So, um, Sis. What brings you to manehattan, if you don't mind me asking? It's a bit hazardous right now.." he said, concern in his voice. He knew his sisters work was important, and it seemed silly that she'd take off time just to find him. He wondered if she carried some news...on mom or dad, or their aunt and uncle. The last he heard they headed to the safety of other countries once the war hit Equestria.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Mega smiled innocently back to Clear, not sensing any form of judgement that might have been coming from her fellow pegasus. "Yep, Theelie ith my coltfriend." She replied with a happy smile. She simply stayed in her spot behind the counter despite her excitement at meeting a member of Steel's family, shifting ever so slightly.

"Theelie never told me he had a thither, but I don't think it ever really came up either..." She trailed off, seeming to get lost in her own thoughts for a moment. She was suddenly snapped back to reality after a thought crossed her mind. "What do you do?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Clear looked to Steel, a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Baltimare isn't good for business anymore...Too few customer's, and little income whatsoever. It's ....a depressing topic." She admits after thinking about it for a moment. She looks to the Pegasus mare, and smiles. "Im a therapist. I help ponies sort things out in their mind. It's sort of a special talent of mine." She says with a chuckle. She had known this from a fairly young age.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 pm

"A therapitht? That thoundth pretty neat. I'm an engineer." Mega replied with a smile, deciding it would be polite to introduce her own profession since she had asked for Clear's. "I make all thortth of thingth. It'th my talent too."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Steel looked to Clear. "Well...uh....did you just come here to stop by then?" He asked not trying to be rude, or anger his sister in front of Megs.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Clear looked to Steel. "Actually....I was hoping to bunk with you guys until I found an office where I can pick up work again. I doubt that many wouldn't consider hiring a PhD." She said with a chuckle. She had hoped to find a job quickly in manehattan, and to get a place of her own soon.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Mega did her best to stay out of the business of the other two, finally speaking up once the others were finished speaking. "We only have two roomth... But I wouldn't mind tharing mine if you don't mind partth being everywhere." She replied with a welcome smile.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Steel nodded. "Im fine with giving up my room as well if sharing with Megs is a problem. I wouldn't mind sharing with Megs~" he says with a wink and a chuckle. He turns to his sisterand lays a hoof on her shoulder. "Ill be happy to help in any way I can." He said with a smile. They had their share of differences, but they were still brother and sister.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Clear began to tear up a little, as her brother reassured her. They hadn't been as close as most family, but they were still family. "Thank you so much Steel. I'll make it up to you. I promise." She said, already contemplating how she could accomplish this.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2