MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed) Empty Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Nov 8, Year 4

Forte kept to her usual silence while leading the way through the maze of tunnels for the desert pony known as Theera. The two eventually made it to the jewel of the Manehatten ponies, the Undercity. Or more specifically, the market potion of the large hidden city. The mare paused into her tracks for a moment to scan the area with her senses and make sure she was indeed headed in the right direction.

"Before we proceed, I must request that you keep the existence of this location with utmost secrecy. This is the only safe place left for our kind here." She stated in her usual emotionless tone that would dilute the seriousness of her words. "Our true goal is not much farther."

Last edited by Forte Sun on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed) Empty Re: Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

Post by Theera Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Theera followed the silent pony down to the tunnels. It was a complete labyrinth, where Theera would never find the exit without any help. They left the tunnel and Theera stood on a huge market place. She was overwhelmed by the city under the city. She never expected something like that. In the times of the griffon occupation, its naturally to build a safe place only for ponies. But this "undercity" was unexpectedly huge. Everywhere were ponies and it was like a complete different world down here.

Theera stopped as Forte did. " Of course I will keep this secret."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Forte nodded her head once in silence before starting to move ahead once more. "Thank you, truly. It would be disastrous if news of this place fell on the wrong ears." She replied simply, moving through the large marketplace and into a slight offshoot towards their true destination.

"I feel you will enjoy this place. A place where I can be free of so many depressing auras is a good place for everypony." She stated. After a few quick moments, their goal came into view: a quaint clinic built up in the large tunnel. "Mercy Heart, the one of which we wish to speak, is just inside here."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"I see more happy ponies down here than on the surface. It´s really a place i could enjoy." Theera commented
Theera looked at the clinic building. then turned to Forte
" I can´t wait to meet her. I hope she likes my idea and maybe she will listen to the speech aswell."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Forte nodded her head once more, slowly moving up to the door of the building and moving inside without a sound. Glancing around, everything seemed to be just the way it was before to the blind mare. Nice and clean, just how any medical building should be.

She didn't say another word to call out to the mare in charge of the building, simply waiting to be acknowledged in case she was busy. "I am quite sure she will help. She was very kind when we last spoke."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Theera entered the building. It looked clean and tidy, not like the most part of the city.
"That sounds good. When everything will went good I hopefully can win someponies for my religion"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 pm

*bang bang bang*

Soft hammering sounds could be heard from the second floor. The clinic was empty, say for the two ponies in the back room. The door to the operating area was ajar, revealing a small stain of blood on the ground. Nothing major, probably from a minor injury. The soft banging continued in the silence. Murmuring could also be heard.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Forte turned her head to face the direction of the sounds out of habit, her senses unable to tell her what the room was, but that there was an open door. "Looks like we have found her. She may be a tad busy, but she should not mind a quick visit." She stated simply, taking a few steps toward the door.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:44 am

"Wait right there, I'll be down in a minute." Mercy could feel their presence in her office/bedroom/work area/living space. She motioned for her assistant to take over what she was doing, "Make sure to keep it down for Megabyte. Coming!" She wipped her hooves off and proceeded down to the first floor. As she got closer she could recognize one of the ponies as Forte Sun, the other was a mystery.

"Ms. Sun," She said turning the corner on the stair, "What brings you by? I thought you weren't comming to work for me for a few days." She eyed the pony next to her; a foreigner, religious too. Those creatures who believed in religion were always distinct in their spirit...well not strictly religion, but faith. "Who is this? A pony needing healing?" SHe still had the rag levitating throwing it over her back once finished wiping off her hands.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Forte nodded her head in greeting towards Mercy, turning her senses back to spy Theera's condition before back at the medic. "Do not worry about any healing for today, Miss Mercy. We have come here for a much more positive reason." She replied simply. "This pony behind me is Miss Theera Dune and we have a request to ask of you. It would be best if she were to give you the details, but we request the use of any possible free room you may have as a meeting place."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Mercy eyed the foreigner more closely. A smile crept on her face. This pony was another interesting one; maybe moving into the Undermarket wasn't such a bad idea after all. Not nearly as overwhelming as originally anticipated. Being in the presence of more ponies was becoming easier for her to handle.

"Alright," she said with a bigger smile, "let's hear it. I will say, there is not much room currently, but I am sure we can figure something out."
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Theera walked a step foward.
"At first its a pleasure to meet you. I´m Theera Dune, I´m a missionary from the desert city Pyreha, which is far behind the zebra kingdom. I´m here to bring the knowledge of "The Creators", my gods, which created every living beeing on this world. My Ancestors found a temple made by ponies and "The Creators". In it we have found thousand years old prophecies and some of them be true already. But anyway, I just want to ask you if you have a room where I can give a speech for interested ponies.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Mercy smirked at the missionary's words. "Hmm," was her only response. It wasn't that she didn't like belief in deities, or even in organized religion, but she was a skeptic. That's what happens when your only reading material for your entire upbringing is scientific and medical journals and books...and reading is the only thing to do.

After a few awkward brief moments, she coughed, realizing that she was being rude as she tried to not bring the pony into a theological discussion. "Um...well, this is a medical clinic, not a sanctuary. I am uncertain with what little room I do have that I can devote space for that sole purpose. Is there anything else you do or would use the room for," these next words were said under her breath, "besides converting."
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Forte slowly shook her head once in reply to Mercy. "We do not wish to stay longer than we need to. We shall only need the room for just the one day." She stated simply. "We are very sorry to intrude on your place of business, we simply need a formal place in which to hold a meeting."

The goggled mare fell silent afterwords, taking a step back from Mercy to allow Theera to take attention; well aware of the fact that she could explain much better than herself.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Theera nodded
"Forte is right, we just need it for one day, and it hasn´t to be big or something. It would be really nice if you could allocate it. but if not, it wouldn´d its not a problem, i just could find another place."
Theera lowered her head a bit.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Mercy began to think on how to fulfill their request.

Well, can't use the back room, since Steel and Megabyte are using it. The upstairs office is scattered with notes and scrap. The operating room, well, kind of want to keep that open in case, but I guess it won't hurt for a day.

"Well, as you can see, my place is kind of small right now. I am hoping to expand on it once I get these plans figured out, but for now what you see is what you get. I think the operating room should be fine," she looked over to the half open door, spying the small blood stain on the ground. She quickly turned back and smiled, "Don't worry about anything, that was no big deal."

Her face suddenly shifted, as if she was focusing on something. After a second, her assistant made his way down the stairs, looking to Mercy.

"Yes, can you clean the operating room please?" With those orders, he made his way into the room and shut the door.

Mercy looked back to the two mares, "Shouldn't take long, if it is only for a day that room should be fine. If you need more time, let me know in advance and I will see what I can come up with." She smiled warmly, but something about it seemed a little fake. The stress of having five other ponies in close proximity was beginning to get to her...maybe she was not as good as she thought.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Forte lowered her head slightly in thanks for the given opportunity. "We thank you very much Miss Mercy. You truly are a very kind pony." She replied simply while returning to her previous position, blank expression once again hindering the outward effect of her true thankfulness. "I am very sorry to intrude on your place of business like this, but my new friend has convinced me of her mission's importance."

Falling silent after her words were spoken, she turned her senses towards Theera. She seemed to enjoy observing this pony for reason unknown to herself. It almost felt a little strange. She enjoyed helping ponies feel better if they needed it, but she hadn't ever gone so far out of her way like this before.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Theera liftedt her head " Thats very kind, miss Heart. It wont take long, but you havent to clean it so fast, i have toprepare the speech and i have to get the informations spreaded around so someone will new about my speech. I guess tomorrow I should have finished everything so i can hold the speech. I hope this is ok for you." She said with a happy voice
then she turned over to forte
"We have to do the posters quick, i guess it would be enough if we just spread them down her in this ndercity, or howerver this is called. Are you ready?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm

"Alrighty then. He should have it done and ready very soon. Please make yourselves at home. When food is ready, I will let you know." She smiled and nodded before turning to go back up stairs. "Please let me know if there is anything else you need," she said as she trotted back to her office.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"Thank you again, Miss Mercy." Forte replied emotionlessly before turning towards Theera and giving her a light nod. "It seems things are turning out our way for the time being. We will need to acquire some supplies to create our posters, but that should not be too difficult for a few resourceful ponies such as ourselves."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

"I really really thank you miss Heart."
Theera replied to forte "This really shouldn´t be a problem to get the stuff to make the. More difficult is to think how to design them. we can think of that on the way to a paper and quill shop. Do you know one?"
then she turned into the direction of the exit.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 pm

"Simple supplies such as paper and quills have gotten scarce these days. The best course of action would be to check any shop in the Undermarket was may see, rather than searching for a specific stand." Forte replied simply, turning to exit the clinic as well. "We may find it easier to use paint on old scrap wood than paper and ink."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

theera looked at forte "Mh.. i guess you´re right. but i don´t know this place so would you mind if you take the lead...again?" Theera was so happy to have a good friend like forte, she normally does all her missionary work alone, but with forte she´s way faster and forte can lead her in this city.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Forte gave a quiet nod to Theera before slipping out the door and entering the main area of the Undermarket. "Of course I will lead you, Theera. As long as you are in need of my help, I will act as your guiding light." She replied, the bland mare's voice almost seeming to move beyond its usual emotionless tone, even if it was hardly noticeable.

She couldn't explain it to herself, but helping this pony almost seemed to give her more fulfillment than her usual attempts at being an aid.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Theera followed the blind pony once again.
"I don´t know whar i would do without you. you´re so nice and helpful. I haven´t expected to fins such a kind pony in this area. But thanks to the Creators i found you. but don´t worry, when i will have the chance to get back to pyreha i will reward you. and if you want you can join our city."
Theera looked to forte with a expecting look for an answear
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Forte turned her senses towards Theera while listening to what she had to say. If she had the ability to, she would have blinked in surprise as her heart began to beat at a quicker pace. "That sounds like it would be wonderful. I would very much enjoy seeing the amazing land from which you come." She replied, turning her senses forward to make sure she wasn't heading towards anyone or anything before turning them back to focus on Theera.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

" I miss my home. The warm weather.... The sand on my hoofs..... and of course my family.
I can´t wait to return to my father and tell him about my mission."
Theera said then asked Forte
"What about you? were do you come from? and do you have someone who awaits your return?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Forte paused in her tracks as the words flowed from Theera and into her ears like a raging river. Her face remained in the same cold state as always despite the stopping effect the question had on her.

"I have always lived in this city. Since I was nothing but a foal." She replied bluntly. "So, I do not have anypony waiting for me. I am simply alone."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Theera was a bit sorry for asking such a question, but then she replied " You are not alone. I´m with you and i will always be there for you, like you are here for me."
She smiled at forte
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Forte fell silent for a few long moments after taking in the words offered to her by the pony of the desert. She eventually gave a small nod to break the moment of peace.

"Thank you for your kind words. I have not had somepony I could call a friend since my days as a filly. I have...forgotten what it means." She replied, her voice lowering as the last few words escaped her.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Theera walked a bit closer to forte and gave her a friendly hug. She whispered to forte "Maybe its time to learn once more what friendship means and how it works.."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

It took a few moments for Forte to slowly wrap her head around what was happening to her, but she eventually moved her forelegs up and returned the hug to slowly bury her face into the shoulder of Theera.

"I would be more than honored to learn from you. I request you teach me all that you know." She replied quietly, her monotone voice almost seeming to slip from its usual register as the unicorn spent time in the warm embrace.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 am

" I can´t teach you friendship. you have to discover it by yourself. I can only help you with it." Theera enjoyed the hug. Her body warmed. and hear hert beated faster. She never felt like this before. She blushesd when she ended the hug.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 am

Forte released the hug once Theera let go of her, nodding her head once while trying to regain what little composure she had lost. The aura of the pony in front of her looked just like any other, completely featureless and bland, not even a mane or tail to speak of. However, there was something about the pony this aura belonged to. She made her feel...warm. The feeling was completely foreign to her, but she didn't seem to dislike it despite the large dose of confusion it gave her.

"May I...ask you a question, Theera?" She asked quietly, voice almost seeming shaky.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 am

Theera smiled "Sure. what is it?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 am

"I am experiencing some things I have not felt in my time on this planet, and I do not know how to process them." Forte replied bluntly as she kept her senses locked onto Theera. "My heart is racing, despite an obvious lack of true exercise. Could I possibly be feeling ill?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 am

Theera was a bit surpriesed by the feelings of the blind pony. She felt the same but she didn´t know how to interpret them.
"You´re not ill. this are normal feelings. This must be an effect of friendship"
She then looked around and said
"We have to carry on if we wantt to get the posters ready."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 am

Forte nodded her head once as she managed to recollect herself. If one would look extra close, they would see the very faint violet caused by the mare's weak blush combining with her teal fur. "That is correct, we cannot allow ourselves to get sidetracked. We must find those materials for our announcement signs."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 am

Theera agreed with forte "well do you have any ideas about already? i mean it hast to be inviting and attract the interrests of someponies."
Theera was happy about the topic change. She didn´t wanted to think more abou it. She never thought of having such deep feelinbgs for a mare.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Forte nodded her head once to answer Theera, trying her best to get her mind off of the strange emotions that seemed to be picking at her. "The best would be to explain your cause without going too far into it." She replied simply. "Something that says you wish to speak about the creators, but at the same time shows that you do not wish to simply push them onto whoever comes."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Theera agreed "Thats right, maybe >Come learn about the creators, savours of the desert tribe and givers of life< and then the date, time and location under it. do you think this would be good?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Forte paused for a moment to let herself process the idea. "That should be quite satisfactory for an advertizement." She replied bluntly, turning her senses away from Theera and towards the rest of the Undermarket. "Shall we begin our search for supplies then?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Theera nodded " Sure, now we have the idea, so we nead the hadware. Take the lead, please."
Theera followed forte. Still thinking about the strange feelings.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:24 pm

With a quick nod, Forte took the lead towards the many stands of the Undermarket. None of them were very impressive, but they usually have some useful items for sale. "I cannot see details, so you will have to be the one to find the items we need if they are for sale."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Theera answeared " Sure"
They walked over the marked and collected the stuff they needed. feather, Papers and quill.
The prices were high, but Theeras mission was importend to her and her hometown. So it was worth it. After the shopping they went back to the clinic to get the work done.

Theera started to paint the posters. "i know you can´t really help me here, so you could start of a good start for the speech if you want to. Something that gather the interrests of the ponies and will make them listen closly. you know what i mean"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Forte stayed silent while following the desert pony through the vaster Undermarket. Her stoic, expressionless face hid her true thoughts. She just couldn't stop thinking about her prior confusion that was created by being around this pony.

Once back to the clinic, she managed to eventually push the thoughts to the back of her mind so she could focus on the more important subject at hoof. "I will try my best to come up with a great speech for you."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Theera smiled while she finished the first posters "Good, I will start then with a good beginning we two will create, then i will tell them the same things i told you at your >home< and afterwards they can ask me some questions about The Creators. So any ideas about the beginning?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

"You idea sounds sufficient already, but a speech is for naught without a good introduction." Forte replied, crossing her forehooves while laying on the floor next to Theera. "Perhaps we could mention something about the Princesses? We want to make sure we let the others know that they are not the highest power, but in a way that wouldn't insult them or make them angry."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Theera listened to fortes idea "Oh thats perfect, but how we can find the small to not insult them but still get them excited? maybe >You know about the power of the alicorn sister Celestia and Luna, but did you ever knew their ancestors? Great and powerful creatures which created the alicorns and all the live on earth? Well, let me tell you the story of the Creators, my gods.< how would this be as an beginning?" She asked
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Forte nodded her head once in approval, keeping her normal emotionless expression despite her growing excitement for the speech. "I think that should be rather satisfactory as well. You are quite proficient with writing things such as this."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next