MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

Post by Theera Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 am

Theera put away the Posters and took a paper for the speech "Then i will note this." she wrote down the beginning and then started to write some other notes. "some other ideas to add?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Preparations(Dated)(Closed)

Post by Forte Sun Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 am

Forte stayed silent in thought for a few moments. She wanted to help Theera make this speech the best it could be. "Sorry, I do not seem to have anything else to add. It seems to be perfectly acceptable as it stands."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Theera smiled to forte "Thanks. Then i would say we should start to plant the posters in the undercity." She packed the posters into a saddlebag and put it on. " ready?" she asked forte
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Forte gave a nod while rising back up to her hooves, keeping her senses trained on Theera to watch her movements carefully. "Yes, let us be off. We need to get word out immediately."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Theera went through the doors "I totally hope someone will show up at the Speech. I´m even happy if only one came to hear what i have to say."
She looked back to forte to see if she was following "We have to place the posters at places that are often visited, so do you know a few?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Forte simply shook her head lightly while following Theera through the Undermarket. "I do not visit many places. Too many auras in my sights at once can give me a headache, so I do not travel to many crowded places." She stated simply. "However, the stands might be a good place to start. Many ponies pass them every day."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Theera walked with forte through the steets of the undercity. They planted the Posters everywhere, were it seems to be most efficient. It took around one hour till they finaly got back to the clinic.

"Phew! that was exhausting. but it was worth it. And now we can relax for the rest of the day. Should we go back to your place?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Forte cantered into the clinic after Theera, setting her rump down onto the floor to rest after the exercise she wasn't used to getting. "That would be best. We are already requesting a room here for the meeting. We do not want to impose on Mercy any more than we have to.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Theera agreed "Yes i wouldnd feel good if we would stay here for night too. and I thank you again for offering me a place to stay. You´re so kind."
Theera liked the blind pony very much, mayb a bit too.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Forte nodded as per usual, her expression remaining unchanged despite the sudden spike in her heart rate that appeared once again. Being thanked by the desert pony with her made her feel better than any other thanks she had gotten from the many ponies she had helped previously. Simply replying with a "You're welcome," she rose back to her hooves.

"Shall we be off?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Theera was in her thoughts I really like this mare, she´s so kind and nice. Maybe... Then she heard forte "what? oh yeah sure!"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

With one final nod, Forte turned away from Theera, training her senses on the door and walking out. She paused to wait for her companion, turning her senses back to focus on the earth pony. Her heart continued to race as she focused only onto the featureless aura she could see, white lines outlining her accessories. Even if she couldn't see her face, she knew there was something special there.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Theera followed forte. The blind pony was a really interresting pony. She was able to see with her magic and this fascinated Theera. When they to exited the Undermarket it was really cold outside.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Forte didn't seem too effected by the chilled air herself as she had gotten used to it, but knew that the pony from the desert must have a much harder time getting used to the cooler environment. Knowing such information, she stepped toward Theera and gently placed her side against that of the other pony, not saying a word to explain herself while simply wishing to help warm her.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

As the Pony placed her side at Theeras her heart begun to beat faster and faster. She blushed a bit but tried to hide it. She never felt like this in her entire lifetime. She didn´t know how to handle theese feelings so she simply replied "Thanks" theera hoped they would be home anytime soon.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

A faint hint of purple appeared on the cheeks of Forte as her blush mixed with her teal coat. "You are welcome." She replied simply, her own heart almost threatening to burst from her chest as she silently led them back to her living space.

After not too long, the two made it back to the space under the park, the small dead end of the tunnels holding the small pieces of furniture in view after a quick turn.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Theera was happy they finally arrived in fortes living place, but she still fell a bit cold.
Theera looked around and then to forte "Uhm.. Would you mind if we could sleep in the same bed? I´m still freezing. Just for tonight. I´m totally okay if you say no."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Forte's posture straightened slightly as the words filtered into her ears. The faint purple on her cheeks only grew deeper slowly. "I...do not see any problems with that. I do wish to make sure you are alright." She replied simply, eventually breaking herself from the position next to Theera.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Theera said fast. then she layed herself down on the bed. "You are so good to me... I like you very much." she signed Forte to lay next to her.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Forte nodded lightly as she moved toward the bed, slowly climbing in next to Theera. Laying down next to the earth pony, she slowly pulled the blanket up over the two of them, draping a foreleg over her to help keep the other pony warm in the night.

"You are very welcome. I simply wish to help others feel better." She replied, able to feel her cheeks warming farther as the moments passed. "I...like you to."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Theera put a foreleg around Forte. "I never realized how beautiful you are." she slowly pusched Fortes goggles up with her other Forelwg. She looked into the deep black eye socket. Somehow they were a bit creepy, but Theera thought diffrerent. "so beautiful..."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Forte slowly fell back lightly as the complement was given, parting her lips to speak, but stopping with a flinch as the hoof slowly removed her goggles. Her head swam in a mix of emotions she hadn't felt in a long time, her face only heating up farther as she tried to process what was coming from the pony up against her.

After a long silence, she slowly managed to say two words. "Thank...you..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm

theera looked deep into the black eye-sockets. It was just like she could watch into the soul of Forte. An agonized Soul which has experienced much pain. But this soul was a good and kind soul. Theera gave forte a smooth kiss "good night." then she closed her eyes to sleep.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Forte was too stunned to return the kiss that had been placed upon her lips, unable to speak and barely able to think. She didn't know what to do with the flood of emotions that suddenly took her over, everything so new to her. After a few moments to regain her senses, she finally spoke a quiet "Goodnight," leaving her goggles on her forehead as she simply relaxed against Theera while trying her best to get to sleep.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2