MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated]

3 posters

Go down

Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated] Empty Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated]

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 pm

November 14th
Morning

An earth pony enters the bar, covered by a cloak. He seems to be an earthy brown texture. He seems old and worn, and even some gray hairs peeking out in places. He slowly trots up to the bar, and takes a seat. He taps his hoof on the bar to summon the barkeep. He hopes to get a drink, and maybe a bit of understand.

Last edited by Civilian Ponies on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated] Empty Re: Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated]

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Blackwing walked up from the basement, as she heard the tapping. the first customer today She thought. She saw an old earthpony on the bar with a cloak. "what can i serve you with. mister" she said while stowed some bottles under the bar.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated] Empty Re: Random Enconters: Old Souls, Old Stories [Dated]

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

The pony looked to the mare, with a small smile. "Yes, I'd some simple whisky." he said, and added. "And maybe a bit of your time." He was harmless enough, and she seemed like somepony he could talk to. At least a rational pony he could talk to.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Blackwing searched for a clean glass, then filled it with whisky. "well, sure i have some time, since you´re the only customer around here." she passed him the glass and took another bottle from under the bar to fill herself a glass.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:52 pm

He took the glass and took a hearty swig. He set it down gently, and looked to the mare. "Outta curiosity, were you old enough to fight in the war? You seem young, but looks can be deceiving." he said with a chuckle.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Blackwing took a sip from her drink the replied " I was 11 when the War begun. But i had to fight too. I wasn´t a soldier or something. I just tried to earn my bits with alcohol delivering at the military outposts. But later i helped to fight some griffons."
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

The pony nodded. She was young, but she understood battle. "Interesting. I was one of the few active soldiers before the war. That hardly helped though, huh?" he asked, rhetorically. "Good to see some of us soldiers can carry ourselves after the war, though." he adds, reminiscing.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Blackwing reminds of her old friends, then got sad. "I lost all of my friends in the war, I will never forget them. Its nearly a wonder i´m still alive....... Lets raise our glasses to our friends and pals we lost!" She said before raising her glass
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 pm

The old stallion gains a glint in his eye. "Aye to those we lost. And to those we may gain!" he said raising his glass.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Blackwing took a large sip from her drink. "those we gain? I don´t try to gain somebodies respect or something, i just care about my business right now." She said with a bit angry voice, then took another sip. "War took enough from me"
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

The brown stallion nodded weakly. He remained calmed even as the mare flared up a bit. "It's not always bad to start over Miss. But I digress...Your business seems like a fine establishment." he said, taking another sip of his whiskey.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Blackwing looks around "well i had much work to make this place to a nice bar. So its the only thing i have right now, and the only thing i need." She fills up her glass again. "maybe someday, i will search for some ponies to be friends with, first this griffon occupation has to fall..."
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 pm

The earthen pony raises and eyebrow, it remains silent. He takes a long draught before asking "Do you think it will fall?" He asks curiously. Not intrusively, but just wondering.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Blackwing wasn´t sure, she just hoped. " I don´t know. I heard some "rebells" were forming, but it was just a rumor i heard from costumers. Maybe the griffons will be defeated, but i don´t believe in that. I just believe in me and my skill to run this bar and get my money. What do you think of this "rebellion" ?" she said, before starting to clean some glasses.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

The old soldier simply smiled. He said "We all need something to believe in. And this rebellion seems to fit the bill. I don't know if they have the wits or the power to overthrow the griffons. However, I believe they do provide one valuable thing that this dying Equestria needs: Hope. "
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Blackwing looked over to the stallion. "Hope...Ha! it is said hope dies at last, but what if we are farer than this point? I don´t hope, i believe in facts. and its fact the griffons still rule us. And no one tried to stop them . Maybe because no one is able to and we have to accept our destiny."
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 pm

"Now see here." He said, still calmly but a bit more forceful. "We tried to stop them. It'd be a shame to think no one tried. We did for 8 long years.. Now I dont know if griffons will ever be kicked out of Equestria. But I do know that we tried." He said, matter of factly.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Blackwing apologized " Sure, thats not what i meant. I don´t know...... I would fight, but one alone isn´t very effective. If this so called rebellion reaches a number of ponies, which can change something, i would join them. But at the moment i just want to make my business."
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Jack just comes back from his little shopping trip at the docks. If you're there early enough you can get some goods cheaper than on the Main Street, especially things like seagrass. One of his favorite ingredient. As he just walks by the Steelhoof bar he stops. Maybe he could need a little drink and at it this time of the day mostly the drunk ponies already left and maybe some reasonable ponies would be there he can talk to. So he decides to enter the bar and he isn't really surprised that somepony already is in there. Jacks walks over to the counter and takes a seat. "A shot of whiskey and a cider, please." He says with a friendly smile.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Blackwing looks over to the new pony. It was the gray Pegasus, who was here sometime ago. She filled a small glass with whisky and gave it to the pegasus, then took a bigger glass for the cieder. She shaked a small spider out of it and then filled it with cider. "here you go." She said, befor turning back to the old pony.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

The old pony chuckled. "Well that is commendable." he said placing some bits on the table. "If I do say so myself you got a mighty fine business here. You should be proud." He said with a sly smile.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Jack quickly drinks the whiskey and lightly shudders. "Good as always" he says and turns to the old stallion. "So about what topic are you talking ?" he asks, taking a sip from his cider.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm

blackwing nods "Yes took me much time to get this this good." then she turned to gray "the grifon occupation and the "rebellion" i heard of. Do you heard something about it?" she asked the gray pony.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

The old stallion looked to the gray Pegasus eager for an answer.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Jack raises an eyebrow "The Rebellion?". He joined them several days ago, so of course he knows that the rumors are true, but it wouldn't be a good idea to talk about it with a stranger he just met in a bar. "Well, I think I just heard the same rumors as you did." He gets a bit closer to them and whispers. "But my reliable sources say the rumors are true." Jack leans back again with a slight smirk and takes another drink from his cider.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Blackwing "He!....and who is your reliable source?and do your source know how much ponies joined it till now?" She asked with much curiosity.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:58 pm

The cloaked pony seemed slightly intruged, but didn't say a word. He emptied his glass with a long draught.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 am

Jack laughs and takes another sip from his drink. "In times where everypony lies and betrays just to get a little advantage reliable sources a worth a lot. So I won't reval any details to some strangers." Jack eyes the stallion suspiciously. "I never saw you here before. Don't take it personal, but trust is something you have to gain." Jack empties his glass. "I take a water now. I don't want to get drunk in the morning." He chuckles.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 pm

The stallion nods. "Of course. I would act the same." He said raising his glass to the stallion and drinking a long draught of his own liquid.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 am

Blackwing took an empty glass and filled it with water. "I wish i had a reliable source to see which rumors i can trust. In this bar you often hear rumors about the rebellion, the griffons and even stuff no one want to hear. But most it turns out they´re all fake." she pushed the glass over to Gray.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Jack takes the glass and looks at the slightly dirty water with a frown. He shrugs in his mind and takes a sip and ligthly shivers as the water touches his tounge. It tastes like it looks. Jack puts the glass back onto the counter. He turns to the stallion. "So, are you from here? I'm just asking, because I never saw you before in this bar and I usually remember faces."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:32 pm

The stallion nods. "Out of town. Might go. Might stay. In the end, Im a new face in an old place. A place that's seen as much torment as any other Tartarus-Damned place. Not the first one with hope, thankfully." he sighs, taking another long draught.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Blackwing didn´t listened to the old pony, her attention was now on gray, he knew something or at least have sources who knew something. But how she would get this out of him. Then she got the idea, the next he orders water she try to mix some booze in it and make him drunk, and maybe make him to speak so. The other pony just seemed old and useless for her. She wanted to ask gray something, when she chocked o her drinka nd had to cough. She spilled her drink over the gray pony. "sorry" she replied quick.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Jack doesn't make a grimace as Blackwing spits the drink at him and just looks at her with an blank expression."I guess that is a free drink, don't you think?" he says and cleans his face with his hoof. Jack empties the glass of water with one gulp and turns back to the stallion. "Well, if I can give you a little advise. Don't settle down here. The city is a fucked up place with griffons terrorizing ponies..." Jack sighs sligthly. "... and even ponies stealing from ponies and killing her own kind...". Jack taps his hoof on the counter. "I need a shot of whisky now,please."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:17 pm

The cloaked pony shrugged. "Well some places are better. And some places are worse. I can't imagine how the griffon homeland is handled. Either the streets are paved with gold, or the bones of griffoness." He says with his own brand of dark humor.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Blackwing was thankful about grays decision, which makes her plan easier. "here, this is a special one" She said as she filled a glass with one of her private whiskeys and placed it in front of Gray. "Well i guess the roads of the griffon Kingdoms are built out of pony bones in some parts." Blackwing said.

Last edited by Blackwing on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 pm

As Jack raises the glass he inhaled the smell of the whiskey. He gasps for air. "Holy moly! What is that?! Acid?! I bet it will melt my throat!" He looks at the glass for some seconds and then sighs. "At least it's a free drink". In one gulp he empties the glass and his whole body shivers. "Whoa" he says as he gasps for air. Jack instantly can feel a heat spreading in his belly caused by the booze. Even it was just one shot his view already starts to get blurry. "I shouldn't drink on an empty stomache." he says.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm

The stallion takes a drink of the whiskey. He looks at Gray as he takes a shot. "Aye it's a bit early for drinking for normal pony folk." He takes another drink and raises it. "We aren't normal though, are we friend?" He muses.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Blackwings plan just worked fine. "Who has to decide what is 'normal' ? I would say everypony is different. But the griffons, they are all the same. Bloody, honorless birds....." Maya said, while whatching gray drinking.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Jack sighs again and raises an imaginary glass. "Yeah, we aren't normal" he chuckles and turns to Blackwing. "Do you have something to eat?" Jack intentionally ingores her last statement. He knows griffons, who are different, but he isn't in the mood for a senseless discussion.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:12 pm

The old stallion nods. "Could use a wee something to satiate me as well. Maybe a biscuit or something." He muses, to the bar tender.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 pm

"sorry guys, i just have booze. i don´t sell any food." Maya simple said. "But i know theres a small imbiss down the street. Oh and if someone of you decides to go over, he could get me something as well." maya said while putting a hoof at her stomach.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Jack sighs "Not even peanuts? I mean some little snacks are usual in a bar, don't you think?" he shrugs and continues."Well,I think we can't change it now and so I guess I get something from the snack stand. What do you want?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm

The old pony nodded. "I think I can find food somewhere." He says and sighs. "Sadly I think I must be on my way. Sorry I can't stay longer." He says regretfully.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"Oh okay, hope to see you again in my Bar then." Maya said to the old stallion. Then she turned to gray. "Don´t know, just something to bite" Maya even hadn´t breakfast.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 am

Jack nods and leaves the bar. He can see the small snack stand at the end of the road. He begins to chuckle as he approaches the stand and reads the sign, which says 'Fresh Peanuts'. "That stallion knows how to get rich. To open a peanut stand near a bar that doesn't have peanuts is pure genius." Jack thinks and buys two bags of peanuts.
With a grin on his face he enters the bar and throws one bag to Blackwing. "Here you go and don't worry, I invite you to this delicious bag of peanuts." He takes a seat and begins to eat his peanuts.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 am

Maya catched the bag. "uh..thanks" She said while opening it. "mh they look delicious." She ate some and then said. "well now, the foreigner is away, may you can give me some informations about the rebellion?" She asked nicely.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Jack looks at the clock in the bar and quickly gets up from his seat. "Maybe I'll tell you the next time I'm here and I think that won't take much time." he says with a chuckle and leaves the bar.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down