MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private]

2 posters

Go down

Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private] Empty Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private]

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:49 pm

NOV 15 - late after noon

Rusty was on her way to a small smith she heard from. She needed some Parts for a new Ordered griffon weapon. and she didn´t want to make all the parts by herself. The griffons just shouldn´t know that the parts will be made by an ordanary Pony smith. Rusty reached the Smith and walked in. " Hello?" she asked.

Last edited by Rusty Bolt on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private] Empty Re: Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private]

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Steel looked up to the interestingly colored pony. After the excitement of his sister, business was slowing down. He hadn't seen her before so she was either new in town or they hadn't met yet. Likely considering the amount of ponies in Manehattan. "Howdy. What can I do you for?" He asks, calmly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private] Empty Re: Unexpected Outcomes [Dated][Private]

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 pm

"Yeah, howdy. or whatever." Rusty eyed up the smith. He was a bit bigger than her and was more muscular. " Well i came hear because i heared you´re the best smith around here. and i need some special metal part crafted. SO, are you the best smith?" she asked while looking around in the smith.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Steel chuckled. "If that's what you heard it must be true. Of course it does depend on what you need ." He added. He sized up the other pony and saw the crossbow. He nervously looked around the room for anything that could be used as a weapon if he had to defend himself. Not much....just some horseshoes and a few odds and ends. He decided that if she was carrying aweapon like that, then a griffon somewhere knew about it. He began to calm himself; until she proved she wasn't their to shoot him and take all his money, he shouldn't panic.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Rusty noticed his view on her crossbow, but decides to say nothing. She walked over to a table and unfoldet some blueprints of the metal parts. " Well these are the plans, i will let them here for you. You have to make them exact like on the plans, i can´t need the smalles variance. do you understand?" She said while turning back to the smith. " and don´t worry for the payment, it will be good enough for a pony..."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:18 pm

For a pony? he thought. It sounded superior. Almost speciest. However business was business. He checked the plans and nodded. They'd be doable. "Alright. When do you need it?" He asked. It'd take a while for all these items to be made.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

" Till yesterday, if i would listen to my bosses. But i would say till the 17th if it goes, these parts are nessesary for some...Projects." Rusty said trying not to tell any griffon secrets. This normal pony shouldn´t know about the plans and military tools of the griffons. "So do you think you can make this?"
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Steel slowly nodded. "I can. So long as you up hold your part of the business." He said, still glancing at that crossbow from time to time. The plans didn't call for much....some pipes and some metal plates. This wouldn't be the first time a griffon wanted to bypass command in favor of his service. Less red tape, and more getting it done. Usually he'd raise the prices on grifdojs like that...but that crossbow was making him feel a bit more truthful. "50 bits should cover it." He said.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm

"50 bits mh..? i will give you 35bits." Rusty said. She was founded by the griffons, but she wanted not to waste the money. And at least not for a simple pony. "what do you say?deal?" She said and reached out her hoof to steel.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Steel shook his head. He wasn't going to be bullied that easily. "Id say 45 bits.and you have a deal." He said, not showing his fear that he'd be shot by her.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Rusty didn´t wanted to pay this much and so she played her last ace. " Lets say 40, and i will forget that you stared at my Crossbow....deal?" She reached out agin with her hoof. She saw a bit of fear in his eyes and so she knew he would accept.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 pm

He shook the hoof hesitantly. He didn't like making deals with killers or apparent griffon lovers. However whatever kept him alive longest until he moved to the underground was fine by him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Rusty looked at the smith and grinned a bit. Then turned around and said while leaving "I´m counting on you and i guess you will not disapoint me." Then she left the store and walked back to her workshop. This was a very good deal she made today.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down