MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernova[private][dated]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supernova[private][dated] - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernova[private][dated]

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Fiery reluctantly broke from the kiss to regain her breath, a large happy smile spread across her muzzle. Staring into the eyes of Dawn, she felt her heart beginning to race that much faster.

"You are such a lovely pony..." She said quietly as she kept her gentle embrace upon the pegasus.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Explosives Handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 am

Once fiery broke off dawn was not upset or sad ...after what happened how could she be those feeling she had to live with were gone replaced by uncontrollable joy and happiness .Dawn forgot everything instantly when her eye's met fiery's she even forgot that she was still blushing in front of her but dawn assumed fiery didn't mind and neither did dawn.When Dawn heard what fiery said about her she smiled and replied "you are as well fiery..I can't think of nother pony from the past, present or future that can be hotter than the sun and still be as beuitiful as the stars" she said still blushing.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel/Equestrian solider
Profession: War veteran solider / LT Commander of the ponys 20th Airborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Fiery's own blush only darkened farther as the words offered by Dawn washed over her like a comforting waterfall. She fell silent as she simply held Dawn closer to herself, she felt nothing needed to be said at that moment in time. It felt like nothing could ruin the moment she was quietly wishing would never end.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 am

A soft wind blew through the dimly lit streets as light sounds of movement echoed through the empty city. In the darkness, figures could be made out in the moonlight as they wandered the city.

"I hate patrolling at night..." one voice grumbled under their breath, "Why can we just stop by the bar and call it a night? I don't think the ponies are dumb enough to be out after curfew..."

However, the voice was interrupted by another sound as a quick movement was made in the dark followed by a sharp cry of pain.

"Shut your beak, you seedeater," said a low voice. "You know just as well as I do that it's our job to be out here." Grumbling was heard afterwards as an answer to the statement as another figure appeared from the sky, touching down next to the two figures.

"Quite you two. I can hear you're yappin' all the way across mainstreet. If ponies are out here tonight, then they have probably tailed it out hearing you two quacks going at it." The two figures fell behind the new one as the three simply made their way along the dark streets.

"I don't even know how I got stuck with you two idiots..." said the newer, feminine voice.

"Hey, I don't know why you put yourself down here anywa-" the voice was cut off as the darkness was suddenly pierced by a flash of light as metal flew threw the air and illuminated the faces of the three. The light sword was held to the neck of a griffon who had already brought his axe to bear, blocking the blade's advance. The blade was held firmly by a griffoness who was already pulling another from her side.

"I can show you how I was put down here if you're willing to push more crap out your beak," the griffoness said with an edge seeping into her tone.

The other griffon just smiled, pushing his axe against her blade.
"Try me. I assure you that you won't have to worry about your position when I'm done with you."

"Enough," the low voice finally said. Looking over, the two saw a rather large composite bow pointed in their direction. Dropping their stances immediately, they both returned to their path as the archer released his hold.

"We aren't here to fight each other," he said with a sigh. "I'll tell you what; how about we just cut some corners over to the bar and call it a night. I am really not in the mood to walk an empty city with you two tonight."

"Finally..."
"Smartest thing you've ever said,"

With a light nod the archer moved over to a side street.
"Then let's cut through here. I know a local pub we can get to for tonight. Rounds are on me if you two can keep your beaks shut for the rest of our shift."

A peaceful silence was met to answer his request as the three turned the corner.

However, that didn't last very long.

"Hey!" yelled the griffoness standing next to the two. Pulling out one blade and pointing down the alleyway, she continued. "You two?! What are you doing out past curfew?!"

The archer quickly looked over, instinctively reaching for his bow.

Meanwhile, the ax-griffon groaned loudly.

"Way-to-go, Iraheta. There goes my drinks," he said before taking his large ax to bear.

Now taking slow, careful steps down the alleyway closer to the two ponies, they made their advance.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am

Dawn was about to give fiery another complement when she heard a voice she absolutely hated her ears shot up she knew this voice .Dawn quickly turned away from fiery and saw a couple griffons weapons ready and moving them dawn turn back to fiery for brief moment with disappointment in her eyes "And now ..the moments gone " she said quietly she then turned back the griffons a little bit annoyed about there interruption "Taking a midnight trot around town " she answered the griffons then she pulls both of her swords out ready for combat "Is there a problem birdbrain?" she said with a smirk.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 am

Fiery slowly rose to her hooves once she was released from Dawn's gentle embrace. She glanced towards the three griffons and gave a slight smirk.

"We're just enjoying the night. And if you were smart, you'd let us." She replied coldly as she glared at the three guards. Her horn slowly lift up with magic as three fireballs lit up around her to slowly circle their master. "But then again, you don't seem all that smart."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

The griffoness just rolled her eyes at the pegasus's question.

"Okay, we just brought all are weapons out, and you know the whole thing about curfew..?" She waits for just a moment to emphasize this as she looks at other griffons next to her. She looks back with an annoyed look, deftly flipping the small blade in her hand with a claw. "I don't know about you, but I can't really take that question too seriously."

Meanwhile, the archer already had his bow drawn in the shadows, his actions well concealed in the low light. His colors already dark in appearance, the movements could only be seen if one was really looking.

Then the griffoness heard the unicorns comment added on. She just laughed.
"I don't need to be smart if I already out match the opposition, hon'." She stopped as the archer let out a volley of arrows, three to be exact, in the direction of the unicorn as the griffoness continued to speak. "And I don't think it was too smart for you to start yappin' before anything gets done."

Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Dawn's emotions instantly turned from happiness and love to anger and hate as soon as she saw the griffoness reaction and heard her reply ..the reaction drove her anger through the roof mostly ..but she quickly remembered that last time she let herself loose on a griffon she almost lost one of legs in the the process of attack ...she calmed down a little bit just enough to hold her self back from making the same mistake twice. As the griffoness started talking to fiery dawn turned her head to see if anything was effecting her emotions but nothing seemed to any different except the pleasure of killing each one of those griffbutts which was one of things dawn admired this about fiery but when she was starring at her something else caught her eye ...some sort of shadowy object in the distance but sense it was dark dawn could make out what it was ..then three arrow flew out of the shadows of the darkness heading straight for fiery's blind side .With quick thinking dawn leaped over fiery and with split timing or just plane luck she was able to slice one arrow in half and knock the other two of course away from fiery.Dawn then switched one sword with her crossbow and without aiming shot a bolt into the shadows in the direction where the volley came from she waited hopping one lucky shot would kill the shooter so there would be one less griffon to worry about.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Fiery wasn't able to react in time to see the arrows that would have hit her, a large grin appearing across her muzzle once she realized they had been blocked by Dawn.

"Good going, Dawn." She said with a laugh before quickly lobbing her three fireballs towards the griffoness, aiming to harm the leader first. She took a few steps backwards to increase the distance between her and their opponents, summoning up more fireballs to circle herself, five coming out this time as she fell into her battle mindset.

"Once this is over, I'll give you a thank you you won't forget any time soon."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 pm

The Archer simply stepped back into the shadows and out of site, easily dodging Dawn's bolt when he saw her draw her own weapon. Fading back into the darkness, the griffon stayed hidden for now.

The griffoness didn't even move, nor did her smile waver as she stood perfectly still, watching the fireballs fly at her. Then, the ax-griffon suddenly moved. His ax arced in a large swing as it came up and deflected each bit of magic with the flat side of his blade. Bringing the blade up in a large arc, he used the momentum to bring him into the air.

"I guess I'll be first then, e'y Iraheta?" the griffon said hovering in the air with his massive ax. It's large head reflecting moonlight into the dark alley towards the two ponies.

The griffoness just rolled her eyes as she sheathed her blade.
"Whatever... Please kill yourself this time..."

The ax-griffon payed no heed to her banter. Instead, he took hold of his two-handed ax. Flying high into the sky, he came crashing down, shaking the earth around where he stood, landing just a bit from the two ponies.

"You two look like great dancers," he said with a smile. "Shall we?"
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 am

Dawn was very disappointed there wasn't any faint screaming from where she shot so she asumed this isn't the last time she witness more arrow shots from the shadows but that didn't concern her they only thing that mattered is that firey was out of harms way and when fiery thanked her for her deed of protection she smiled and watched the fireballs fly torwards the leader but to her surprise they were interfeared by another griffon with a heavy two handed axe and deflected the attack "damnit!" she said quietly she turned back at fiery "looks like its going to be a long and fun night after all" she laughed and turned back to the battle where one of griffon decided to ask to "Dance" with her dawn reloaded her bow and put it back in its holster she then grabbed her swords again for some Close Quarter Combat she looked straight at the griffon and laughed "I Would Be More Than Happy To" she said sarcastically as she tightening her grip on the handles ready show this griffon what she was made of "How about you lead "
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

Fiery grinned as she glanced towards the axe-wielding griffon, the five fireballs around her starting to orbit her faster.

"How about a mosh pit instead?" She asked with a grin, hurling the five fireballs towards her target in a small ring pattern before taking a few more steps backwards to help back up Dawn at a farther distance.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 am

The ax-griffon just smiled and laughed loudly.
"I like this one!"

He saw the fireballs flying at him, choosing to only throw one away and fly through the rest. The fire stuck to his armour and burned lightly, but he payed that and the light pain on his arms as he charged at the offending unicorn.

He brought his ax up wide, his wings out to increase his speed even more. Then the blade traced a thin outline of light as it flashed in the night suddenly appearing over his head in an impressive display of speed. IT hung there for a heartbeat, posed to strike at any moment at the hands of its master.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Fiery grinned as she quickly hopped back to widen the gap between her and the axe-wielding griffon once more. Reaching down to the band on her left foreleg, the loosened it with a click before kicking it off the leg.

"You really are a foolish being, aren't you?" She asked in a taunting tone in hopes of riling up the griffon and pull his attention away from Dawn. "Not many warrant my use of extra power."

The unicorn's horn glowed lightly with magic as the slender form of a fiery serpent formed around her.

"And those that do, don't see that power for long." She laughed, throwing the fiery form at the griffon. She knew it wouldn't have the power to kill, but that wasn't her main goal with the spell.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Dawn watched as fiery tried to bait the griffon's attention towards her.Dawn's grip on her swords tightened the blades sparkled in the moonlight then the moonlight faded as the moon it's self was blocked by some clouds incasing the place in shadows and darkness the surrounding were still visible but mostly covered pitch black of night the only pure source of light was from fiery and her flaming serpent
She smiled as the place was darkened and whispered "good..I have some cover "

As soon as she was out of sight by the darkness dawn slowly crept around to the back blind spot of the griffon that was wielding the two handed axe against fiery she held on to weapons ready to charge in at anytime ..but doing this would be a foolish move ...if dawn attacked to early she would spotted and the griffon would end her life but if she attacked to late the griffon would end fiery's life for sure dawn had to wait it out ...there wasn't much she could do until the time was right.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:58 pm

The griffon paid no heed to the light banter tossed at him along with the flaming serpent. He took the fire as it seared his armor and feathers once more, his mind completely oblivious to the burning sensations that were lining his body. He powered through it as he brought his ax down towards the unicorn.

Meanwhile the two others sat by watching the spectacle. The Archer keeping a close eye in the darkness while the griffoness casually leaned against the wall, awaiting something interesting to happen.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Fiery eyed the axe as it approached her, simply jumping backward in an attempt at avoiding the attack thrown at her. Unable to move completely out of the way in time, she gained a slight wound along her right shoulder.

Landing hard from her botched evasion, the mare collapsed to the ground as her injured shoulder gave out under the weight.

"L-lucky shot..." She said quietly to herself while slowly pulling herself back up to her hooves.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Dawn watched the griffon's axe slam down she also saw fiery collapase from what looked like from her angel she was standing a full blow from the weapon seeing this made dawn's blood boil with hatred and rage she almost went in to attack him head on but she kept herself hidden in the shadows of the cloud cover that shouldn't last much longer slowly and quietly she continued moving torwards the griffon waiting for the just the right time to make the griffon repay all the pony blood that has been spilt not just fiery's but for all the unlucky ponies with his own ..the clock is ticking for his life ..and time was almost up.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 pm

The griffon just laughed, and he laughed loudly.

A twisted smile crept on his features as his ax swung up at a blinding pace once more to strike with another shattering blow. His wings flared once more to give himself an imposing figure as he seeming swelled in size and stature.

"I don't need luck," the griffon said with a cocky smile that had a razor edge to match his blade.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Fiery jumped backwards in another attempt at avoiding the axe that came for her, falling back down onto her side as her injured shoulder forced her leg to give out on her once more. She laid on the ground, breathing heavily as her right leg began to go numb.

"Y-you won't be lucky for long though... A phoenix always rises!" She said with a slight crack in her voice from the stress on her body.

Without another word, Fiery weakly reached towards her remaining band on her foreleg, loosening it with a click and tossing it to the side with the other one. Her eyes slowly lost their details as they glowed white with the magic beginning to flow through her body at a faster rate.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Dawn moved closer and closer by the time she was right next to the axe welding griffon she felt a heat wave that came from fiery go over her causing dawn to sweat a little but this did not stop her she knew what to be done.She lined her self up and stared at her target then she jumped into the air with a battle cry with her swords facing downward she slammed her body into the griffon's back driving both blades straight in she then pulled one out to slash and deliver pain as best as she could from the rear.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 am

The griffon let out an ear splitting screech that resounded throughout the deserted streets of the city. It pierced through the silence of the night and even caused his fellow griffons to shield their heads from the infernal noise.

A tearing sound could be heard as the cold blades cleanly cut through the light armor that he wore, easily tearing through the flesh and reaching deep into his body to puncture his vital organs. The major artery in his torso was struck be a lucky blow as the pressure of the moving blood rushed outwards as it lost it's pressure to the wound. Flying out towards the pegasus that had caused it, the blood lined the very blade that had harmed it as one flew out to slash yet again at the griffon.

The griffons eyes were flooded with red as his foolishness had caused his downfall. But with all of this apparent, his pride would not allow him to go without a fight. His muscles tensed around the blades, holding them firmly in place as he scream again in pain, driving himself down with his blinding speed into the ground.

-Bringing Dawn with him to the paved, stone floor.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Fiery grinned as she watched the weapons dig into the griffon, watching the scene as her rage almost made her laugh at the sight of the spilling blood. She took a breath in as her horn began to glow brightly, freezing her movements and canceling the spell the moment she saw the two fall to the pavement.

Deciding to help her fellow pony, she attempted to stand back up onto her hooves, but almost instantly fell back down to the pavement; the leg attached to her injured shoulder completely numb and unable to move due to the injury.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down