MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated]

3 posters

Go down

False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated] Empty False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated]

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Nov 17th
Clear had been on the verge of panic. Only a few days ago a strange pony kidnapped Megabyte Stream. And she had done nothing since but worry. What could she do? She was sure her brother was into something illegal, and alerting the Griffons would be not good to that end. That being said she had no idea what to do. However she soon heard some shuffling from the smithy area and trotted downstairs to see Steel.

"Thank Celestia your back!" She said almost in tears.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated] Empty Re: False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated]

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Steel emerged into his smith. He thought it was fairly quiet. He went out front, and heard the shuffling of hoofs. Next thing he knows his sister glomps him almost in tears. "Why? What happened?!" He asked noticing her panicked tone.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated] Empty Re: False Alarm and Offer [Private] [Dated]

Post by Sassaflash Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Mega yawned tiredly as she slowly crept through the many alleyways of the large city to get back to Steel's shop as quickly as she could, unsure of how the two must be doing after the day before. Peeking out from behind some debris, she quickly scurried up to the door of the smith, new crossbow carefully folded up and hanging from her side.

She took a quiet look inside the doorway, frowning as she looked at the state Clear was in. The mare too a deep breath before moving inside, giving Steel a tap on his shoulder with a hoof and simply standing in her place with a smile.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Clear heard Mega and stared at her. "How...What...But you..." She said stepping back from Mega, unsure what to say. She had no clue how Mega came back and she didn't really care...She glomped Mega suddenly. "What happened?!" She asked.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Steel looked to the two. "Yeah...What did happen?" He asked curious and confused.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Mega laughed happily as she held onto her fellow pegasus. "Well, a pony working for the griffonth found me in my workthop when the wath looking for you, thinking that you were up there when I made a noithe." She explained, keeping her face happy despite what had happened. "The made me work for her, but then I managed to find a weak thpot in her mind and picked at it until the thought of me ath a friend. The felt bad and let me go, giving me thith too. The might even turn againtht the griffonth now."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Steel stopped, processing the information. A pony? A griffon pony. Kidnapped her. And she befriended her. If it was coming from any other mares mouth, he might have not believed it."Wha-?...You know what. I'm not even going to worry. I need to talk to you Clear. Got a moment?" He says, quickly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Clear was also confused by Megs story, but going on nothing else believed it. She turned to Steel and looked at him curiously. "Uh...Alright..." She says, having no clue what he needed that could be more important.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Mega moved away from the two a little bit to let them talk, going behind the counter to unfold and check out the weapon she had managed to grab. She was going to have some fun reverse engineering it to make it a better weapon for the rebels to use against the griffons. Looks like I made the right choice with this. She thought to herself as another giggle escaped her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Steel looked to Clear. "Alright. Some necessary info first." He says. He knew that's how Clear liked to be briefed. Quick and concise. "Place called the underground contains Ponies hiding from griffon eyes. Rebellion is currently housed there. I need you to begin therapy on a certain pony. Her name is Suture. She needs it. She's withdrawing from drugs that she's been abusing for what I assume to be years. Can you do it?" He asks. He doesn't see any point in sugar coating it. She would find out sooner or later.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Clear once again stands shocked. "A city...underground. Do you realize how dangerous that sounds??" She asks then continues "And great. A rebellion. Whoop de doo. Give me one good reason why I should help you and your rebel friend? Just one good one. I'm not a rebel. There was a rebellion in Baltimare. Guess what? The Griiffons wiped it out. What makes your rebellion any different?" She asks shooting questions left and right.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

"Look. I'm not asking you sign up alright! I know you see everything as logical or illogical in that big head of yours. And my rebel friend saved Megs life. That deserves a session at least...please. just look past the facts for once. I promise, once you get a session in and help her feel better, you can go back to...whatever you planned on doing." He said. He needed her faith on this one. And he knew that once she found a patient she never gave up on them, as long as they have a chance. A gift and a curse.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Clear was about to argue several of his points. However, a thought made her pause. Mega had almost been harmed again. Kidnapped. And she did absolutely nothing to help her. Had she not rescued herself she may have been dead. And that would be the last thing her brother needs. A physiological scar. And helping somepony that had succeeded in saving her might just place her even with herself.

"Alright. Just one session. I don't do this for free, you know. This is a one time deal though, so I'll let it slide..." She said. She grudgingly disliked it, but she had done nothing before. She may as well try something productive now.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Steel nods. "Good. Thank you..." He says and hugs her. "I love you sis" he says, meaning it. Even if she was a bit of an egg head, who was logical and physiological about everything.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

"Your welcome...And I love you too.." she said with a sigh. Her brother could make absolutely no sense to her sometimes. However she loved him for all of his (She felt) slightly misplaced sense of justice and doing the right thing. It was going to get him killed.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down