MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated]

3 posters

Go down

Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated] Empty Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated]

Post by Steel Strike Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Nov 19th Afternoon

Steel awoke in his bedroom, groggily. The shenanigans with that group kept him longer than he had intended, and gotten home fairly late. He felt bad about seeing his marefriend and sister so little as of late. However, co-leading the rebellion was alot of work. Alot of information to sift through, and judgement calls. He wished he had the time for both. However, he'd also been making plans to move back down. He had no clue why he moved back to his shop, instead of just staying underground. It was safer there, especially for Megs. He knew that she wanted more freedom than just his home.

He slowly got to his hooves and shook his head, hoping to snap into some alertness. He sighed, a deep, bellowing sigh. He turned and opened a loose floorboard, revealing his saved up bits. He weighed the pouch in his hoof, and decided it hadn't been tampered with. He put the board back, and looked to the door. It seemed to be sunken a bit, as if depressed. He turned the knob and looked out into the hallway. He was going to get Megs and his sister out their soon. He had some news.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated] Empty Re: Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated]

Post by Sassaflash Wed May 15, 2013 3:02 am

Mega grumbled lightly as she tried her best to work on her latest project, throwing the half-completed item down to the floor with a loud clang as the idea failed her yet again. Placing her elbows onto her desk, she held her head in her hooves while staring down at the notes she had compiled over the past few days.

The mare obviously hadn't slept much after the kidnapping incident. She was afraid that Rusty could have possibly told the griffons about her location, despite her promise not to. She couldn't tell this to Steel, though; it'd make him worry more than she would prefer.

Slamming a hoof down on the desk in frustration, her lack of sleep was beginning to become apparent. Mega slid out of her chair, standing on her hooves before stepping over the mess around her to get to the door. She opened the door with a heavily annoyed sigh, not noticing Steel in the hallway before bumping into him due to their doors being so close in said hallway.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated] Empty Re: Announcements of Pressing Matters [Private] [Dated]

Post by Steel Strike Wed May 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Steel looked to Megs and saw her condition. "You look like you havent slept in a day or two!" he exclaimed, figuring it had something to do with the kidnapping. "Hun, I think you need to take a nap..." he said and added. "Right after I announce something." and continued to walk to his smith,quickly and with purpose.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Mega shook her head lightly as she wearily followed Steel down the stairs into his shop, making sure to stay out of view from anyone that might be on the street.

"No... I'm juth trying to get my next invention perfect...and I can't figure out what'th wrong..." She replied quietly, lying in hopes of sparing Steel any unneeded stresses. "Ruthy thaid that the wouldn't tell the griffonth about finding me..."

She didn't truly believe the statement herself, but felt more comfortable with it than saying anything else.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed May 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Steel sighs and gives her a quick hug and kiss. "That's alright babe...that's what I needed to talk to you about." He said and picked up one of his whittling statues and twisted it fondly. "Above ground is dangerous Megs. Too many beings want to get their appendages on you..." He said and added "And me. We both aren't at our best above ground. I can't make weapons or armor here. And when your cooped up your not as effective." He said, knowing it to be true.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed May 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Mega blinked her eyes a few times as she listened to what Steel had to say, slowly nodding her head to show she understood what was said to her after returning the kiss offered to her.

"It ith dangerouth up here." She replied quietly, her tired mind not allowing her to think up a better response for what was said to her. "I juth want to be able to built my thingth for everypony... Help them get free."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Thu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Clear heard the two awake and groggily awakened herself. She had been spending the past few days trying to find a place for her therapy office. She knew she wanted it nearby, and near the more protected area of the griffon headquarters. Thankfully rates were still cheap there. Thanks to alot of manehattan in dissary or disrepair, realty was cheap. She knew she'd find the place any day soon.

She trotted downstairs seeing the two near the counter. "Hey...Whats up?" she asked with a yawn.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu May 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Steel smirked and quickly trotted to his sister setting the whittling sculpture down. "Heya Clear." he said cheerfully. "Out of curiosity have you found a place yet?" he asked quickly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Mega glanced towards Clear as the sound of her fellow pegasus' voice made its way to her, giving her the best smile her groggy state could muster. "Hi Clear... Did you theep well?" She asked, opening her mouth wide and covering it with a hoof as a big yawn escaped. "Theelie wath talking about moving thomewhere thafer."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Clear nodded to the odd Mega. "Hello Mega. And no Steel, haven't found a place yet-" she stopped realizing she hadn't told a single soul about her moving out. "How did you know?" She asked surprised that her brother had known something about it. She didn't take Steel for one being smart enough to deduce something like that, though it was entirely possible. It was also possible he had assumed she was looking for some place before hoof.

Her mind was off now, thinking a million things on how Steel knew.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat May 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Steel chuckled at his befuddled look, and probable overthinking of the situation. "Met your associate underground. Nice guy. Bit sketchy, but hey, if he's willing to invest in your business that's perfectly fine by me." He said and turned back to Megs. "Anyways, I made a big mistake Megs. I have no clue why I moved back to this smith. It's too well known, and it obviously isn't safe for you. I think we need to move back underground. I found a nice little place, we could stay. A nice safe basement for you. And as we speak I'm gathering and setting in place the resources for my smith. Plus, you'll be able to roam the undermarket freely. So long as you stay away from the seedier parts." He said, knowing the entire area was seedy. But it was better than being above ground with a bunch of griffons and spies for them.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat May 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Mega looked back to Steel after hearing what he had said about finding somewhere safer to live, a large grin quickly growing across her muzzle. "That thoundth great, Theelie!" She said in a characteristically happy tone. "I get to be ath loud ath I want while working on my thingth, and I won't have anything trying to kill me!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Clear nodded slowly, wondering what company her brother kept in order to make such an arrangement. She could only guess at the hooey and nonsense her brother was involved in.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Steel chuckled. "Yes, you can finally be as loud as you want! And search for parts worry free!" he said, cheerfully. He loved how she had enthusiasm for almost anything positive.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Mega replied by giving Steel a tight hug, squeezing him tightly in her forelegs as her wings spread out behind her in her glee. "When will we be moving, Theelie? Will it be thoon?" She asked curiously, using a hoof to push her glasses back up into their correct position while looking into the stallion's eyes.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Steel chuckled. "Soon. At most the end of December. Hopefully before then." He said happily
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Mega gave a happy nod in response to the words offered to her, reaching out and embracing Steel in another hug. "I can't wait! I hope we get to live in a nithe plathe with lotth of room for our work!" She said with a beaming smile on her features.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down