MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Freedom of Mind (Scrapper, Scintillance)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Freedom of Mind (Scrapper, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Freedom of Mind (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Silvern Gleam Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Silvern nodded smilingly in Scrapper's direction, roughly, but it lacked a bit of confidence. I just hope the spell is really gone. It's frustrating not being able to simply take a look.

Anyway, not to seem impolite, but since you're on your hooves again and I need to get my horn checked through, I suggest that we end this meeting. Feel free to come by, especially if the spell's showing again. I wont be able to work on it for some time, but I'd still like to be kept updated. Silvern left the room and walked towards the exit, one hoof always slightly touching the wall if there was one, but she knew her shop well enough to cross the selling room without such guidance.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Artifact Merchant

Back to top Go down

For Freedom of Mind (Scrapper, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Freedom of Mind (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Syron Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

If Silvern hadn't called the end, Shade would have done so. Scrapper had to get out of the shop to some place where he could blow off steam. We'll come around soon. To bring you the money and possibly buy something. Do you think you have something that could interest me?, the assassin asked as she followed Silvern to the front door.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 pm

The artifact merchant looked uneasy expression for a moment, before simply saying Maybe. She still didn't like the thought of a hired killer as customer. Especially the more powerful artifacts she preferred selling to ponies she could trust they wouldn't misuse it. In Shade's hooves, it might as well be innocent ponies who have to pay the price for it, as far as Sil knew.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 pm

You don't trust me, he? Shade chuckled. Not the first time she got such a reaction. Well, you'd be careless if you did. Don't worry, I won't press you for anything. She pulled her hood up as she stepped out into the dark tunnel.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am

After Scrapper and Shade were gone, Silvern made sure the door was closed. She wouldn't be able to open it on her own with her injury. Without Lance help, she'd be a prisoner in her own home. I should have made a key with a physical trigger, she muttered as she walked back into the selling room. Lance? I think we need to have a little talk, she said sternly and sat down.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:12 am

Scintillance flinched slightly at the sound of his name, moved the shards he's sorted so far onto the table where Scrapper lay earlier, calling out "I'll be right there!" he then trotted through to the selling room from which Silvern called, and made the floor his seat. He gulped, and with a hint of hesitation and nervous humor proclaimed "I'm... grounded, aren't I... and further added a nervous laughter, but he was leaking clear signs of fear what comes next. as to avoid further angering Silvern, he quickly added, "um, inside joke, sorry.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am

Silvern threw an annoyed glare roughly in Lance' direction, her guess being better than last time. Just try to stay serious for once After that she took a softer tone for a moment, long enough for an apology, before she began to lecture him. Sorry for snapping at you, I suppose that was a little over the top.

I know you only wanted to help, and I will need your assistance to keep the shop running in the next weeks, but how you went about it was completely inappropriate. It may be some years since I was without magic sight the last time, but I'm still pretty much used to being blind and know how to take care of myself. And it's not the first time this particular trait showed up. You barged into the room when Shade had requested privacy, you kept calling Prism "Prisy" even after he had corrected you, even topped it off with "Mister Cap'n Prisy-pants", and calling a pony you've never met before nicknames like Madame Custard isn't exactly the right thing either.

You're disrespectful Scintillance. You may not mean to be, but that doesn't change the fact that you are. I like your general weirdness, it's amusing, but you have to learn some restraint.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am

General wierdness? GENERAL WIERDNESS? THIS IS ABSURD-but, since the voice in his head was making the attempt to not be weird, that's not how this post would go.

Scintilllance just had examples of his behavior over the past few days hoofed to him on a silver platter, and it didn't look good. things he'd done without thinking much one them were bunched up together now, and thinking on it now... he's really been disrespectful. heck, he's been an ass. ( no racism intended.)and he never gave it a thought, how unkind he's been. ...You're right. I really have been disrespectful, and I'm sorry. for a lot of things. for everything. I guess... I just lose myself in the moment. some things come out and I never stop to think... Scrapper was probably right; 'light bulb with no ideas.'" Frankly, a long face wouldn't even describe how Lances' face dropped. "but... thanks. For pointing it out. I guess I needed this, before I got some angry griffon after my tail. I'll try to keep my words... appropriate..." Lance offered a smile, meaningless as it was to the blind mare.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Silvern nodded at Scintillance answer. I trust you will, and not only your words but your actions as well. My customers may not always take your attitude as kindly as I do most of the time.
Standing up she put on a softer expression and headed towards the exit. Well, let's go to the hospital. I don't know the tunnels well enough to navigate blindly, and at the moment I can't even open my own door. That's a design error I'll have to fix.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Scintillance stood up, and was rather silent, mulling his thoughts over before uttering a single word. he held his key-stone out, and had the entrance open for the two of them. "Off we go then. It'll be like those old trust exercises in magic Kindergarten!" he laughed, leading Silve out the door.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2