MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Friends and a New Face (private)

2 posters

Go down

Old Friends and a New Face (private) Empty Old Friends and a New Face (private)

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

Year 4, Dec 3

Radiant quietly cantered her way into the small cafe nestled between two much larger buildings. Moving up to the counter, she ordered a simple coffee drink before taking it to one of the tables near the back of the establishment to slowly sip from. Her muzzle kept a calm and confident expression, betraying the heart that threatened to burst out of her chest due to nerves.

A few days ago, she had spotted a familiar face she hadn't seen since before the war broke out and sent him a letter not too long after, inviting him to meet her here. A few...or more than just a few...things had changed since they last met, and she wanted to have the chance to finally speak to him again. The letter hadn't contained much of note, just that she was in town and wished to see him again. What she had left out of the letter, however, was the topic of conversation she had prepared for her guest.

The mare took a deep breath, letting it out as a cooling blow to her coffee before taking a sip. She needed everything she could to keep her nerves down. This wasn't going to be a simple meeting of two old friends...
Radiant Star
Radiant Star
The Meaning to Life, the Universe, and Everything

Back to top Go down

Old Friends and a New Face (private) Empty Re: Old Friends and a New Face (private)

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:20 am

Pike was late. This was unfortunately one of the few times he had ever been late in his life. The stallion rushed along the streets of the west residential district, trying to make up for lost time. His last client had many things to say to him, a crotchety old hen who always talked about the times before the war when ponies and griffons got along and blah blah blah. After the final moment of consultation with the customer, Mr. Vanguard was able to grab his saddlebags, sling the paper filled sacks over his back and head out of the middle-class residence swiftly. The cafe was near.

The out of shape stallion sweat from exhaustion and nerves. When was the last time he had seen Comet? he asked in his mind. Ten years ago? A dozen? If any one pony he could relate to in this wicked place it was his friend from those years back. Fun memories of them playing flooded back to him, putting a smile on his normally stoic expression.

Spotting the cafe, Pike skidded to a halt, proceeding inside. There were many patrons but none that looked like his foalhood friend. He gave the scene another scan to be sure. "Where would Comet be?" he asked himself aloud.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Accountant/Info seller

Back to top Go down

Old Friends and a New Face (private) Empty Re: Old Friends and a New Face (private)

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:30 am

Radiant slowly looked up from her coffee as she heard the light tinkle of the bell, signalling the door had been opened. Her eyes locked onto the tan stallion that stood in the entrance and her nervous heart only began to race faster.

Alright Raddie...you can do this... She thought silent to herself. With one last deep breath, she stood up from the table and made her way towards the ever familiar stallion. Once up to her old friend, she stopped just a few paces away. She flicked her long tail once in an effort to shake off what nervous energy she could.

"Pike?" She asked in a voice that was a touch deep for a mare's voice, though still feminine all the same. "Pike...Vanguard?"
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:37 am

The tan stallion slowly turned to the owner of the voice who said his name. The mare in front of him had an uncanny face and voice but he couldn't quite put a hoof on who she was. Pike awkwardly tilted his head side-to-side to get a better look at who he was speaking to. "C-comet?" he whispered in wonderment to the mare. "Wha...how?"

Pike approached her scientifically this time, observing her eyes and face first and then looked at her cutie mark. "Comet, it is you!" he exclaimed with a smile. "At first I didn't recognize you, but that's your mark right there!" The pony thrusted a forehoof toward the other's cutie mark. "Sweet, Celestia! You look...different!" he established, not knowing what was actually different about his old friend.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:44 am

Radiant brought a hoof up to Pike's muzzle to gently silence his friend. "Well at least one thing hasn't changed about you... Still as excitable as ever, I see." She replied with a chuckle, lowering her hoof back to the floor after a moment. "Now, I have a table. If you'd come sit with me, I'll explain everything to you."

Holding back a large smile that wanted to come to her muzzle, she turned back to face away from the stallion. "We do have plenty of catching up to do. I've missed you these past twelve years... I'm just so glad to see my one friend from Filly is still alive and kicking."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 am

"Alive and kicking is right, Comet!" Pike replied to the mare, he followed behind her willing to sit at the table with her. The hoof to his muzzle made him scrunch his nose comically and he held the expression through the entirety of their saunter over to their seats. "I figured anypony I knew from Filly were long gone by the time the war was over. I certainly wouldn't bear to see that place again." he blurted out, only gaining more excitement knowing that this was the same friend he had always known, yet... very different in some way couldn't put his hoof on. The stallion gently sat in a seat, not caring that he didn't have anything to drink. "So..." he began, "Who wants to start first?"
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

Radiant gained a frown across her muzzle as she heard the name she thought she had escaped yet again. "I suppose I'll begin since I have some pretty big explaining to do. And please...stop calling me Comet... I prefer to go by Radiant Star now." She responded, keeping her patience intact for her old friend.

"Anyway... As you've probably noticed already... I'm no longer the stallion you grew up with. I'm...well... To put it simply; I've gone through a transition to become a mare, which has been very successful. I've been this way for the past ten years." She said, letting it all out in one go. "I always felt like there was something not right with myself ever since we were young colts, and I had finally figured out what it was."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:09 am

Pike grew silent, staring at the mare in front of him and then at the table below them. He dragged a forehoof nervously along the top of the wooden table and gave a very long, drawn out sigh. After a few more awkward moments, the stallion finally regained his composure and looked back at the mare. "Radiant." he said it out loud to hear the name on his own lips. "Radiant Star... it's a nice name I'd have to admit. You know I'm good with names so I will do my best to remember it." confidently spoke the stallion.

He noticed his saddlebags were still balance on his back so he set them down next him with a thud. "I've heard of gender transitions before, but I've never known anypony who went through one." Pike softly stated. "You spent all this time, even during the war becoming a...mare?" he asked.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Radiant replied to the stallion's question with a soft nod. "That's right...well for the most part. The transition its self only two about two years. It's all just maintenance now." She replied, bringing a hoof up to move a lock of her long mane out of her face. "Anyway, I'm sorry if this isn't what you were expecting when I sent you that letter... Especially since I signed my old name to make sure you'd come."

Her voice had grown heavy at this point, the mare staring down into her coffee cup. "I would have told you sooner...but you were fighting...and I had no clue where you even were... Then, when I saw you passing by on the streets the other day... It was like a final gift from the sisters."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:23 am

Pike's voice lowered a bit as he stared at Radiant with a concerned look. "Com..." he stopped himself, "Radiant, you knew I went into the guard. You remember my father, you had a funny name for him, what was it?" With a tan forehoof, he rested his head and stared down at the same cup of coffee, which was looking to be very pleasant to him right then and there. "Lieutenant flattop? No, that's not right..."

The stallion looked at his friend's amethyst eyes, a glow came from them that no stallion could imitate. "Don't be sorry at all. It's been a year living here and I haven't had any friends to really talked to." He shuffled his hooves under the table. "Well, I've never really had friends to say the least. With my father it was always morning canters and spear training and look how that turned out." Pike gestured to his now less than fit body. "Would never have thought you were still alive and in Manehattan of all places."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 am

"I believe is was Captain Cowlick." Radiant replied with a soft chuckle as the memories of annoying Pike's father came back to her. "Anyway, I'm surprised to see you in the city as well. I started a trading business and my deals ended up leading me here."

Taking a small sip of her coffee, she stared into her friend's eyes. "I'm just so glad that you're okay... You don't know how many nights I couldn't get to sleep because of the fear that my best friend might be dead..." A forehoof came up to wipe a tear from her eye. "But, you're right here in front of me...and you don't know how happy that makes me..."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:38 am

"Captain Cowlick!" Pike repeated after her remark of it, laughing out loud. After a while though, he looked back into her eyes and nodded seriously after her mention of the war. "I'm surprised I made it through that horrible ordeal. I was stationed at Stalliongrad the entire time and it was cold and lonely." He shivered in response, remembering the nights spent in that dank city. "Indeed I am here, right in front of you. And you're in front of me!" he sighed lightly.

He gently placed a forehoof on hers, his own appendage shook not knowing if his action was welcome or not. "A businessmare then? I'm an accountant myself, though I've been trying out a new trade lately. Something that might help me build a little nest-egg as the griffs here say."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 am

Radiant glanced towards the hoof before regaining a partial smile as she looked into her friend's eyes once more. "An accountant, eh? Well, I could possibly use your services then. I have plenty of money that could use some organization." She replied with a coy grin. "What do you say? I hire you to do work for me as well?"

The mare gently placed her free hoof on top of Pike's hoof to sandwich it between hers. "Or, we can talk business later and focus on other things."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 am

Pike stared down at the sandwiched hoof and blushed deeply. "Well... new business is always good business but I guess it can wait." he finished with a gulp. Radiant's touch was much different now, her hoof was not the same touch as it was when they played and held hooves as foals. With all of this in his mind, he held his own there, still overwhelmed with the excitement of actually being with his friend. "Focus on...what other things?" he inquired.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:53 am

The mare simply smiled a sincere smile. "Well, we have twelve years of not saying a word to each other behind us. I'm sure we can think of something to talk about. You probably have some interesting stories to tell while on your tour." She replied, shifting slightly in her seat and causing the small silver bangle on her right hind leg to jingle.
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:00 am

The stallion let go of the mare's grip and slowly leaned in to talk at a softer volume. "I've been here and there, but the war's something that I tend to...avoid talking about." He looked away, obviously hiding something but lying was never Pike's strong suit. Though the years after the war I spent mostly in camps as a prisoner of war. When I got out finally I decided to put my mom's gift for gab to good work and talked to ponies and griffons alike here in this fine city." he ended with a smirk and a grin.

Pike reflected on some good stories. "Though now that you mention it, I have some good stories from spending down time in Stalliongrad. But most of them are..." he blushed. "You know... guy stuff." He suddenly realized his embarrassment in his new company and began blushing anew.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 am

Radiant leaned back a bit once the hoof slipped away from hers, unable to help getting a mild laugh from the activities Pike had described during his off time. Quickly returning to her serious expression after a bit, she leaned in once more. "Well, at least you had some fun. I'm sorry to hear about the first thing, however... At least you got out of there just fine."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 am

"I...did." Pike softly said, not being able to look his friend in the eyes straight as much as he wished to. "So much has happened since I left for the guard. Did you ever touch base with my family when I was gone?" The stallion's lips began to quiver at resurfaced memories, allowing himself to be weak this once. "My mom passed away right after I enlisted... The sergeant, my father as you know, didn't tell me until I was through with training." The stallion began to tear up as he pounded the table firmly but not violently. "Damn him." Pike growled.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 am

Radiant moved in close and used a hoof to wipe away Pike's tears. "I'm so sorry to hear that..." She said quietly, sighing softly afterwords. The mare glanced downwards at the table, allowing her pink and purple mane to hide half of her face. "I tried checking in on them...but I wasn't ever successful..." She replied somberly, a tear rolling down her cheek as her lips softly quivered.

"I haven't been able to speak to my parents either... They...refuse to talk to me..."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:29 am

The stallion sniffed back his tears and focused his attention to the mare. "Thanks, Radiant." He noticed below that coffee hadn't been sipped at at all, this didn't bother him since his friend needed his attention the most.

"They don't like who you are and they can't be mature enough to understand that." stated Pike with perception. "I've been down that road... not in the same way you have but you know I've never wanted to be in the guard. My father wouldn't let me hear the end of it."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 am

Radiant slowly nodded her head to show that Pike was correct, keeping her gaze down as more tears dampened her cheeks. "I...just don't get why they can't understand..." She replied, voice cracking ever so slightly as she cried. "I finally feel right for the first time in my life... But they make me feel like it's wrong..."

After a few moments of hiccing, she finally calm down enough to speak up again. "Am...am I wrong...?"
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:41 am

The usually distant pony smiled at his friend. Her face was soft and kind, the way she always was when they were little. Pike placed a calm hoof on hers again and cooed, the sound of his shushing seemed odd but right. "You're not wrong at all. Radiant, with all that has happened, ponies want to go back to stability and order or to nostalgia and they can't accept change and what's natural and true." Pike's eyes teared up again, looking into his friend's eyes, he choked up. "And... some of us have terrible secrets we'd rather not relive, so why encourage more pain?"
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 am

Radiant slowly looked up to Pike after a moment, still hidden behind her mane ever so slightly. "Many ponies have secrets... Some that are deep, deep down...yet trying to surface at the same time..." She replied, glancing away from her old friend. "Though... Some of these deep secrets aren't something bad...or even negative..."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 am

Pike looked at the mare with a newfound interest. His curiosity helped to dry his eyes and bolster his confidence. The long day behind him no longer weighed on his mind. "Is there a secret you'd like to tell me? Is that what you are saying, Radiant?" The name rolled off his tongue naturally, as if her presence invited the use of her name. Her hidden face made Pike smile gently, he had never seen his friend this coy before.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:01 am

Radiant slowly looked back to Pike once more, a faint rosy blush showing through her cream-colored fur. "Well... I... Ever since about high school or so... I've...had a crush on you, Pike..." She admitted, managing to keep her eyes locked onto his to show she was serious. "I wasn't ever able to say it...since we were both...you know...colts... But...I can't hide it anymore... I love you Pike Vanguard."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:09 am

The stallion gasped. He felt his heart stop at her words though in reality he just wasn't breathing from the news he heard. "I...don't know what to say." he mumbled out, more speaking his mind than giving her an answer. With a racing mind and a heart that felt like plummeting into his gut, the tan pony finally swallowed dryly. "You love me? All this time. The walks in the park, the days I'd steal away to eat some ice cream with you..." It was Pike's turn to blush this time, "The sleepovers we had."

He let this sink in for a minute and then looked deep into her eyes back. "Radiant, I'm a changed stallion as well... I don't know if you can accept who I am now." stated the stallion with a clenched throat.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 am

Radiant slowly nodded her head in response to the words that came back to her. "Yes, Pike... All those times we were close while growing up... Those only helped me realize my feelings for you... You were always so kind and such a great friend... Taking time out of your day just to hang out with me." She replied, falling silent while letting the stallion speak up once more.

"No need to mince words... I'd understand if you still see me as Comet Streak... I was prepared for that." She took a deep breath to keep herself calm. "I just...wanted you to finally know my feelings."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:23 am

Pike didn't respond immediately, but a smile slowly spread across his face at a realization. "Never in a million years would have expected to see my best friend again. I've lost too much in my life and I'm not going to lose you either."

The stallion stood from his seat and walked around the table to Radiant, his friend. Gently, he placed a hoof on her face, "You were a major reason I wanted to stay in Filly. The guard didn't have my best friend." Pike leaned in for a soft kiss on her creamy lips, a spark shot down his back, signifying his suspicions were correct about his own feelings. "Somepony I love as well." he whispered, looking into her amethyst eyes.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:31 am

Radiant's eyes shot open as the stallion's lips contacted hers, a deep blush coloring her cheeks ever further. The mare returned the kiss as the shock wore off and her eyes closed, sealing her heart with Pike's for good.

After a long few moments of contact, she broke the kiss and opened her eyes to stare into those of the stallion. "Oh Pike... You have made me truly happy..." She said quietly, placing her forelegs gently around Pike's neck for a hug. "The happiest mare in the world..."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:36 am

Pike ignored the patrons, some were smiling at the scene before them and a few others minded their own business. The stallion wrapped his own hooves and embraced Radiant. "I'm just glad I have my friend back. Someone I can trust and love." He followed this statement with a heavy kiss on her creamy cheek, pressing his cheek against hers and enjoying the comfort of her presence. "I should have told you my feelings back then. I wouldn't have gone into the guard. We could have run away and made our life elsewhere and spared us of the pain of this stupid conflict." Pike's grip tightened, "But... I'm glad you're happy. I'm happy. It's a strange feeling."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 am

Radiant squeezed Pike tighter in her forelegs, keeping herself close to him to take in the feeling of his warm fur against her own. "Yes, we could have, but at least we're here now..." She replied softly, shifting so their nosed were pressing together instead. "And, on one shining note... It was the stress of the war starting that helped me finally realize my dream. ...Well, one of them."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:48 am

Pike gave her a quick little kiss while searching her purple eyes for clues. His right forehoof came up to stroke her long, luxurious mane tenderly. "What's this other dream of yours? Anything I could help you out with?" The stallion was genuinely interested since his love was the only thing that mattered in the room at that precise moment.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:03 am

Radiant smiles softly, running her hoof along the stallion's back as the moment closeness lingered on. "Well... That second dream just came true..." She replied softly, keeping her eyes focused on the pools of blue that were Pike's. "And it's all thanks to you...my love."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 am

Pike pulled up a chair so he could have a better advantage at kissing his love. He didn't leave her embrace for a long time after that, just letting his lips do the work for him and every so often, rested his head on her chest and shoulders. "What do we do now, Raddie? Can I call you that?" he asked sheepishly, knowing that he never had a pet name for her when she was a colt but liked the idea of shortening it now.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:15 am

Radiant paused to stare at Pike for a bit, laughing softly to herself as the words registered with her mind. "Of course you can call me that if you like. I like the ring of it." She replied, glancing around the coffee shop. "You know... I've grown a bit sick of this place. How about we head back to my apartment and catch up more there? The curfew will be starting soon, anyway."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:20 am

The stallion nodded to his old friend, his new love and his longtime companion. "Sounds like a plan, Raddie. I bet your apartment is much better than mine." He got up from his seat and offered her a hoof up. "Where do you live? You mentioned that you were into business, I assume that you have some money to pay rent in a better location than the east district." he said excitedly.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 am

Radiant smiled softly as she stood up from her chair with the help from her new coltfriend. "I'm actually not too far from here. The west district is nice once you can make the inside comfortable." She replied, looking towards the door. "And maybe I can show you some of the things I'm currently selling. Leave my stock at home when not looking for a buyer."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 am

"Sounds good to me!" Pike smiled broadly at the mare, excited to not only have a love but one that studies and knows business. He walked her out of the cafe and hled the door for the mare. Once they were outside, the stallion took a deep breath in and let it out in a satisfied sigh. "This will be really fun! Just like old times when we played games in the street and ended the day with a little sleepover." He blushed again, just realizing what he had said.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:45 am

Radiant couldn't help chuckling to herself once outside, moving in and pecking her friend and love on the cheek. "Yep, still haven't changed. But that's just what I wanted to see." She teased the stallion, taking his hoof and leading the way down the street. "This way, it's not too far."
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 am

Pike's head swam at the simple gesture of her taking his hoof. They had done so as foals and now they were doing it as adult ponies. He was speechless until they reached her apartment upon which he mumbled out, "So beautiful." Grinning the entire way, the stallion looked at his love with the softest expression he ever had given any pony before in his life.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiant Star Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:57 am

Radiant turned to Pike, just barely hearing his mumbled comment about her. "Why thank you...my love." She replied softly, gently pressing her lips against his for one more kiss. Breaking away from the gesture after not too long, she unlocked the door to the apartment and led the way inside, closing the door behind them with a soft thunk.

-------------

Characters: Pike Vanguard, Radiant Star

Summary: An ex-guard has just received a letter from an old friend from before the war and races to meet them. However, this meeting is not just a simple get-together of old friends, but something much more unexpected. As words are exchanged and secrets are revealed, old feelings begin to resurface once again.
Radiant Star
Radiant Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down