MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in action!

2 posters

Go down

Missing in action! Empty Missing in action!

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:14 am

Year 4, Dec 17 - Late Evening

Flat Hoofs had joined all the other ponies when the gun shot when off so she blended into the crowed well and was soon lost in the numbers.

She ran knowing the last thing that she was told to do was report back if anything went bad. She ran through the streets dogging other pony's as she stand it was a good 10 mins till she got to one of the entrance to the underground as she took a number of turns to throw off anyone that could be following and then 5 more mints till she had made it to the rebels.

She ran right into Silvers office also most running right into the desk out of breath and trying to say everything at once "Prism...group...ambush...shoot...griffon's...many" her legs acted and wobbled after so much hard running.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Missing in action! Empty Re: Missing in action!

Post by Silver Lining Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:01 pm

"Oh my... we really need to establish some kind of dispute settlement", Silver sighed as she finished reading through a report of a useless fight over some unimportant triviality that had drawn some attention earlier today in the Undercity. It had been brought to an end relatively quickly, but unfortunately not without injury, and the hospital was running low on supplies without arguments about a Celestia forsaken blanket! Really, that was just unnecessary. She put the report down on her desk, quickly followed by her head. She had been away for too long already and was accordingly tired, almost she could understand that argument. Luckily, she didn't have to fight for a warm blanket, and she already heard it calling to her. However, before she had a chance to move herself away from her desk, the door to her office suddenly burst open and revealed a very distressed pony, one she didn't know. She looked up tiredly at first, but as the words registered in her mind all thoughts of sleep were instantly dismissed and replaced by fear for Prism. This sounded like... No, don't jump to conclusions, she pulled herself together and acted as calmly as she could, though worry was still clearly written over her face. "Please, calm down. What exactly happened, and where?", she asked.
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

She took a number of deep breath to try and charm herself down. "The...Hospital run there was a gun shot then about TEN!! griffon's... come out everywhere. I...I...I was ordered to come back if anything happened." She started to cry

"I...I..I should of stayed and help, I shouldn't of left" she started to sob into her hoofs.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hospital run? So Prism had taken on the resupply. Without informing Silver in advance... No, not important now! Prism and some other rebels were in trouble and needed help. If the fighting wasn't already over... Shaking her head, Silver pushed the worries aside and concentrated on what needed to be done. First of all, there was a pony blaming herself for following orders. Silver softly pushed the mare's head up to make her look at her. "No, you did everything right", she reassured the distressed pony. "Prism wanted you to inform me if something went wrong, and that's exactly what you just did. It would be much worse if we didn't even knew what happened. Now we can at least provide proper help." Though it felt out of place considering the delivered news, Silver managed a soft smile as she continued. "Now, I need you to lead me and some others there so that we can help. You think you can pull yourself together?"
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

She looked up at her eyes watery "Your right" she said sniffing "Give me a few moments and I will be ready to go Ma'am" She said looking up giving her a warm smile.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

"Prism and the others might not have much time, so let's get going", Silver said and led the mare out. As much as she would have wanted to give her some time, they had to act. Silver headed to the ready room, where some rebels were always on standby for emergency operations. Admittedly it was boring most of the time, but it simply took too much time to get a team together otherwise.

When Silver entered the room, she directly got to the point. "We have an emergency. Captain Prism and a team were ambushed on a supply run for the hospital and might require assistance", she quickly summarized the situation as far as she knew it, before addressing to designated runners, both earth ponies who were quite quick on their hooves. "Inform the diamond dog officials, if griffons have followed them into the tunnels they need to be cut off as soon as possible. Also, inform the hospital that they might have work coming in soon. The rest of you, let's help our comrades."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down