MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facade [Unicorn] (WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Facade [Unicorn] (WIP) Empty Facade [Unicorn] (WIP)

Post by Facade Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm

=Information=
Name: Facade
Species: Unicorn
Virtue/Vice: Envy
Special Talent: Illusions

=Appearance=
Height: 4'3
Coat Color: Dark Blue
Mane/Tail Color: Purple
Eye color: Green
Cutie/Glyph Mark: A tragedy mask that is cracked badly on the left side and several broken fragments around it.

Picture: (pictures are not required, but are highly recommended)

=Bio=
Personality: So, you want to learn about me huh? well good luck with that I'm not telling...what do you mean I have to? What? it's needed for the bio?
Fine, I'm Facade, and I'm the pony who's better then everpony else get that through your skull. I can be swayed through, rather generous donations to my stores. Yes you could say I'm full of myself and I have a low opinion of others. But I am smart enough to not irritate the wrong pony or griffon I suppose. I would hate to have to be on the run

History: (try to make this at least 2 paragraphs with at least 5 sentences each)
Facade
Facade

Back to top Go down

Facade [Unicorn] (WIP) Empty Re: Facade [Unicorn] (WIP)

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:00 pm

If you still wanna join, the app just needs a few things ^_^ A backstory, and few more paragraphs in the personality. Also we need an Alignment bit up in the Information section, telling us whether your Rebel, Griffon, Neutral, or undecided.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down