MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk in the Park

2 posters

Go down

A Walk in the Park Empty A Walk in the Park

Post by Tida Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Haven Memorial Park, January 13, Year 5, Early Afternoon

Tida was glad that he didn't have to go work in the work camps today.  He had worked there long enough where he met and befriended some of the griffons that manned the camps.  For some reason, Tida wanted to take a day off and persuaded one of the griffons to let him have just one day.  Of course, when he goes back tomorrow, he probably will get yelled at, but hopefully not beaten.  In any case, he was going to try to enjoy his day off.

Before doing anything else, Tida made sure that he had his instrument with him as he made his way to the park.  He also made sure that his chores at his farm was finished before going to the park.  Once there, he went to the spot he normally went to go when he was playing his instrument, which was under a tree surrounded by the various flowers and plant life.  Taking his instrument out, he made sure it was in tune and thought of what to play.  Thinking for awhile, he nodded, then began to practice.

♫"しょんかにぬ                                        (shonkani nu)
 初みやまーから出じたる                      (hazimi yama kara njitaru)
 しょんかに小                                         (shonkani gwa)
 竹富から 出じたるしょんく踊り♫         (Takidon kara njitaru shon kubuduri)

♪ソーリヌションカニ小                       (sori nu shonkani gwa)
 マタションカニ小..."♪                        (mata shonkani gwa)

Tida knew that he was slightly rusty, but that was understandable.  At least he was actually practicing instead of letting his instrument sit in some dark dusty corner.  He continued to play the song as best as he could.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession:

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park Empty Re: A Walk in the Park

Post by Tayari Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Tayari slowly trotted alone through the park, turning his head slowly to take in all the sights of the plants in the park. He wore a pair of saddlebags, largely empty save for a number of picked flowers and leaves, along with a few minor essentials. A tree by a patch of flowers caught his eye, and he adjusted his path to take him closer.

As far as he was concerned, the fact that he was picking flowers largely for their potential alchemical uses didn't make this a less relaxing trip, especially as he heard music being played from under the tree. Not wishing to interrupt the music being played, he moved slowly and quietly around the tree, though he made no effort to evade the musician's sight if they should look.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Tida continued to practice until he finished the song.  Putting his instrument down, he looked around, taking in the surroundings.  He soon noticed a familiar zebra that he had met once before, when he was drinking milkshakes and playing that 'game' with Hijinks and him.  "ジャス!" Tida waving a hoof at Tayari as he was walking past him, hoping that he would catch his attention.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Tayari looked over in response to the call, saying, "Sorry, I didn't mean to inter- Wait..." Walking over to the musician, he asked, "I've met you, haven't I? Tida, was it?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Tida nodded.  "My name is indeed Tida, and we have met before... when we were at a milkshake parlor playing a game with Mimi, I believe" Tida said.  Trying to remember what his name was, he continued "If I remember correctly, your name is... Tayari?" Tida asked.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:53 am

Tayari nodded. "Indeed it is." Pausing briefly to think of something to say, he continued, "I must commend you on your memory, as well as your musical talent." Remembering part of his last meeing with Hijinks, he added, "And if I heard, er, Mimi correctly, you're looking at farming as well?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:17 am

Tida nodded "If by 'looking at farming' you mean participating in it. then yes, I'm farming.  Though, if I may ask, what do you do?  by the looks of it, you seem to work with plants in some way" Tida said, spotting flowers and various other plants in it.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Tayari looked at his saddlebags as Tida pointed them out. "Ah, you noticed those... I'm an alchemist by trade. Plants are the potion ingredients I'm most familiar with, and I go through a lot, so I'm replenishing my supply."

Tayari thought for a second. "Say, what plants are you farming? Perhaps we could do business in the future."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 am

Tida nodded when Tayari mentioned that he was an alchemist.  It made sense, as that was what alchemists worked with.

"Right now, I'm farming cabbage, apples, and a few other plants that grows well during this time.  Also... actually, nevermind" Tida said.  "Though, if you have or can make something that can help the speed up the growth of plants, maybe I might want to buy it from you."
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down