MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void) Empty Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

Post by Scanion Blackwing Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm

-Year -7, 1 year after to first attack-

Fort Frostbite.

Built for holding thousands of captured souls, and the sole ground for Project Galdeketa.
The forts construction began months prior to the Initial attack of Equestria and was put into use before its completion to hold captured ponies. It is constructed in a secluded mountainous area, next to a cliff with a large river below, snow is present outside and occasional snowstorms sweep the area.

Scanion Blackwing heads Project Galdeketa, a project dedicated to breaking the minds of captives through torture, and has been at the fort since the first attack. He has broken hundreds of subjects, and He never fails to break a subject given to him. Any subjects resistant to regular torture from other Project members are delivered into Scanions claws for special treatment.

Recently, the Forts construction was completed. And a new shipment of captives was being taken to Fort Frostbite. Among these captives, was an Earth Pony with quite a file with Griffon bounty hunters.

The file contained the name “S. T. Ferrous”

Fort Frostbite: Map:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scanion browsed through various files on the captives that we’re on their way to Fort Frostbite. Anybody with crimes against Griffons had a file he had to look through, all the same. Theft, Assault or even just being annoying. Never any interesting files, but when he came across this one particular file he became intrigued. It wasn’t like any of the others; this one had “Fighter” written all over it. It may have been because one of the crimes next to his name was “Multiple Murders of Griffon Soldiers” no normal pony can do that, and escape with their life enough to have the crime listed to their name. Scanion grinned; he couldn’t wait to see this Earth Pony.

He studied the file more, this pony is not a royal guard, nor is he a soldier. He looks just like a normal pony, no trace of scars from battle or anything. He’s only got one other that stands out like this; she was seemingly brought back from the dead, she’s under his “care” because being dead could have unpredictable results. And all under his jurisdiction are put in a private holding area. Now he has this new subject coming in, he might have a new challenge to work with soon.

He heard a knock on his office door. “Come in!” he called from inside the room. A guard entered the office. “Sir, the new captives will be here soon. I’ve come to see if there are any specifics you want taken from the common scrabble” the guard said with a disciplined tone. Scanion got up from his chair and gave the file to the Guard. “I want that one. Make sure he’s taken the private cells.” With that the guard quickly left and Scanion prepared to head to the private cells.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Interrogator/Torturer

Back to top Go down

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void) Empty Re: Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

Post by Red Shirt Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Three wagons rolled along the snowy path, pulled by two armed griffons each and accompanied by six additional guards, all of them more than unhappy to be out it the cold, especially with the harsh wind blowing at them. It almost seemed to have an intelligence, easily finding its way into every small gap in their padded armor. One of the griffons, Wrathclaw, was an exceptionally fine example for the general mood, bearing an expression of disgust along with his anger over the usual weather in this area, disgust over the ponies spending the journey in the relative safety of the wagon he was pulling. True, it was far from warm in there, and those who would have been in a condition to move still were chained to the floor, but at least they didn't have to endure this damn wind and didn't have to pull this damn wagon! Only when the fort came into sight a cruel grin appeared on Wrathclaw's face, being reminded that the equestrians would be in proper treatment soon enough. Plus, this was his last tour anyway. Guarding and especially pulling the caravans was a common disciplinary punishment in Frostbite, one he got to enjoy because he had beaten several subjects to death unnecessarily. As if they didn't have enough of those haymunchers anyway. He didn't see a need to be careful with them, it's their mistake that they die so easily.

They passed the front gate, and the first wagon was directed away from the other two, which carried supplies instead of new captives. Wrathclaw freed himself from the harness as soon as they stopped, having barely time to stretch his legs and wings before the caravan leader walked up to him and the guard who had pulled the wagon with him. "You two, the boss wants one of the ponies in his private holding cells, make sure he gets his delivery", they were told, a document bearing the most necessary info and a picture coming along with the order. Two short salutes, and the two guards approached the rear of the wagon, where the door had just been opened. Wrathclaw grimly looked inside, searching for the pony in question, and once again his disgust growing. Twelve ponies were lying before him, not a single one without bruises and wounds, most of them unconscious, the others mostly staring at him in fright. None of them had reached adulthood yet. It was a pathetic scene. But even if he hadn't seen it, the stench alone told everybody that at least one of the captives had lost control of his bladder in fear. Wrathclaw eventually spotted the pony he needed on the other side of the wagon and stepped inside to get him, not caring if he stepped on a pony along the way, causing two pained cries before he reached the chain holding this S. T. Ferrous and violently dragged him out into the snow, after he had removed it from the floor.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void) Empty Re: Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

Post by Scrapper Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Scrapper looked towards the light as the door opened, blinding him a little. They had arrived at wherever they where mean't to be. Ironically, he was seemingly a target. Because he got dragged out while everyone else got left in the wagon.
Hitting the cold ground, he grunted on impact. He shook it off and calmly climbed back onto his hooves, taking a quick look around. Looking directly at the Griffon that dragged him out of the wagon, "Calm down you git, It's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon." He knew he'd probably regret saying that, so he just stood there with a grin on his face. Waiting to see what would happen.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Wrathclaw couldn't help but grin when the pony dared to talk, but forced it away before he turned around and gave the chain in his claw a violet tug, pulling the pony towards him before striking him just as violently over the face, easily sending the equine to the ground, one of the older ones from the current bunch. And a cocky one, those were always fun. Unfortunately Wrathclaw would only get a rebuke if he went much farther now, and so the earth brown griffon kept from delivering a second blow and instead wrapped his talon around the earth ponies neck, pushing him to the white ground. "You only talk when you're required to, got that?" he snarled, sincerely hoping that the answer was no.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Despite being forced against the ground and just being hit across the face. He still held his grin. Remaining silent for a few seconds to seem obedient, but broke the silence by saying, "I want to see you make me stop tough guy!" following it with a chuckle.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Yep, cocky subjects were fun. Knowing that Scanion didn't like his toys too heavily injured - and having pulled caravans for the past two months - Wrathclaw refrained from breaking the pony's jaw, but his strong blow still did a quick job in dislocating it, a grin once again on his face. Not giving time to recover he turned away and began quickly walking to the private cells, the other guard ordered to the job following shortly after. If the pony didn't manage to keep up, he simply would be dragged through the dirty and often walked through snow, his metal collar digging into his skin painfully. Passing two gates and a watch tower they reached the building, and quickly were let in. They walked through a few corridors to the cells, one being opened by a present guard. Wrathclaw grabbed the new inhabitant by his mane and threw him through the door, before slamming it shut.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Having his jaw dislocated, undoubtedly kept him quiet. Pain shot through his entire face to join the headache he already had. Grunting from the pain he followed the Griffon, and was soon thrown into a cell.
First thing he did was work on putting his jaw back into place, with a heavy breath he pushed his jaw back into place. Shouting in pain, he waited for the pain to die down. "Oh, that bites" He leaned against the wall, waiting for the next bad thing to happen to him today.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 am

Scanion finished his minor tasks quickly, he wanted a first look at all the new subjects. Out of excitement or curiosity, he couldn't tell. He left his office and locked the door, taking the long way through the facility, observing all the subjects as he went by, hearing crys of pain, fear and hate. Some have lasted a while, but they all submit in the end.
He left the main building through the front doors and immediately got hit by a burst of the weather, It was definitely cold, but then again it always was, They were in the mountains after all. He past a watchtower and entered the Processing area. They were pretty young, all of them were. The looks of fear on their faces, If they didn't know what they were in for they soon would.
Within minutes he entered his private holding area and navigated his way through until he saw two guards outside a cell. One of them looked familiar, and the name clicked in his mind upon walking towards them.
"Ah, Wrathclaw. How have the past couple of months treated you? I hope there won't be any accidents from now on."
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

The two guards quickly saluted when Scanion approached them. The second guard was the one who had opened the cell for them, Wrathclaw's companion in pulling the wagon had wandered off to get his rest, something Wrathclaw passed on in favor of seeing the master at work. It was good entertainment, and just the right thing after a straining trip through the cold. "I'll hold myself back, sir", he replied. "Pulling the caravan isn't exactly my favorite job.
I suppose you're here to take a look at the new subject?"
he asked with an eager glance in his eyes.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Scanion grinned. "Indeed I am. I suppose your here to watch. By all means, be my guest" Scanion unsheathed a small blade, and gave it a satisfied look. He then turned to Wrathclaw. "I suppose you can tell me what I should expect when I go into that cell"
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Wrathclaw nodded, once again presenting a mischievous grin. "He's rather full of himself, didn't want to stop talking. I think the scream a few minutes ago came from his jaw being pushed back into place", he said while the other guard unlocked the cell again after taking a look through the inspection hole to make sure the pony wasn't waiting right behind the door. "He didn't try anything, though I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't stay like that. A good choice, I'd say." The two guards positioned themselves so that they could easily catch the pony should he be crazy enough to attempt an escape.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:47 pm

"The tags he had next to his name told me he'd be no different than that." Scanion motioned for the other guard to open the door. When it was open, he entered and observed if it was the right pony, and it was. Grinning, he called for the ponies attention. "Welcome to Fort Frostbite, Ferrous" He was aware that Wrathclaw was observing behind him, but he had better things to worry about.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Scrapper looked up at the Griffon standing at the doorway. He looked important enough, he figured as much from the voices coming from outside his cell. "Aye, I'll need to send a postcard to some of my Pals. This place is a great holiday spot!" His jaw still hurt, but that wasn't stopping his own Ego from potentially making the situation worse.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Scanion was amused by Ferrous' remark, visibly grinning in response. "Nice to know you're enjoying yourself" He walked up to Ferrous, who had risen to a standing position. "Here, allow me to give you a sample of how well we treat our visitors." He held the small blade, visible for Ferrous to see.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Scrapper knew what that blade meant, he knew that there was no way to avoid it. So he did what he did best. "Does that come with a payback guarantee? Because I'll be sure to put that into use at some point" He made fun of a bad situation.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Scanion grinned, then grabbed hold of the ponies head and held it against the floor so that he couldn't move it. "No, but we can offer free art sessions. How about one right now? I'll be the artist, and you'll be the canvas" He chuckled with an evil tone. He used the blade to cut into Ferrous' face on the left side. Cutting pretty well and taking it slow, making the most of it while he made a familiar logo out of flesh and blood.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Scrapper gritted his teeth, trying not to shout from the pain. But it became to much to bare, and he let out a pain-filled scream. He followed that by cursing under his breath. This "Art" session was going to leave a mark, a life-long one.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Scanion listened to Ferrous' screams and continued cutting through his flesh until he finished his "Art". What came out was the Griffon's faction logo, he cut it in such a way it pretty much covered Ferrous' whole left-side face. And there was no shortage of blood either.
Once he was satisfied, Scanion let his new toy move again and stepped back. "There, now you'll never forget who you belong to. You'll see it every time you look at yourself in a mirror" Scanion grinned evily and left the room, listening to Ferrous' moan of pain as he did so.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Scrapper was not in any condition to make jokes now, he had blood running down his face and a huge scar for life. Not to mention the immense pain. He looked towards the cell door as it closed and shouted at Scanion. "Keep that bloody face of yours clean! Because by Celestia I'll break it when I get the chance!" he dropped to the floor after saying that and held his face, making various pain related noise.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 pm

"Nice painting, sir", Wrathclaw said grinningly after the door had been closed. The angry shout from inside just made this even more amusing. "I didn't know you have an interest in art."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Scanion turned to face Wrathclaw. "Torture is an Art. It takes just as much talent to perfect it" Scanion began heading to another cell to check on it's occupant. "I can give you a session if you'd like" He grinned. When he got to the cell he looked into the inspection hole, and saw the pony the came back from the dead. She had a Sky Blue coat, easily distinguishable from others. She's the other interesting subject, now she has a new neighbor. He closed it and turned back to Wrathclaw. "So what do you say? I still got the tool I need" He was still grinning, personally hoping he said yes to that offer. But nobody is that stupid if they know who he is.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Instantly Wrathclaw's grin was gone as he stared at his superior, a sudden nervousness coming over him. From everything known about Scanion Blackwing, it was more than plausible for the guard to believe he could actually get under Scanion's blade, and so decided to leave. Quickly.
"I... I think I'll take my rest now, sir", he said before a very fast salute followed by a very fast walk away from the cells. The other guard still being present let out a disparaging snort at his comrades reaction, Wrathclaw was widely known in the fort for his tough acting with nothing behind it. Having guard duty in this corridor, the guard stayed, also to provide assistance to Scanion should he request it.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Scanion watched Wrathclaw leave, somewhat amused by the reaction he gave. He turned his attention to the still-present guard, "Not much more than words is he?" He chuckled for a moment. Then went straight back to business "I have more work to do. Carry on." He gave the guard a quick nod and began to head out.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Scrapper lay in pain for a good while. There he was, scarred for life, in a Fort of torture with no real way out. And while he's stuck there he "Belonged" to the Griffons, that thought alone was enough to insure thoughts of escape. But anyone else here would probably want the same thing.
After he worked up his strength he observed his cell. Nothing special, Except his brand new floor colour. The door had no air holes so that must mean there's a vent in the room somewhere, and after a few seconds he spotted it. A vent just above the door, quick observation showed that whoever locked the hatch got lazy, the screws were visibly loose. He used a seat that was in his cell for a boost and un-screwed the opening. It swung open with little to No noise at all and he jumped in.
After a couple of minutes he found an exit hatch to the roof, but it was locked and the same shoddy work was not included like his cell. Well, he found a way. That was all he needed to keep hope. How he was going to do it though, is a mystery. On his way back to avoid suspicion, he went over a neighboring cell and spotted an occupant. Same thing, the screws were done up good. The best he could do was call out to the pony below him, and hopefully not be noticed by the Guard on-duty.

He whispered from behind the vent hatch, "Psst, Hey. You, in the cell. Look up."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm

It was a mess. Some blurry pictures and voices in her mind and the pain, this never ending pain. She heard screams but wasn't sure if they were hers.
This face, this face with the hurt and panic in its eyes, her own panic arising - and stopping. Over and out. Surrounded by darkness, then another face. A griffon's face it was. And pain. This pain.

Her whole body shook and twitched, she was covered in sweat and dirt. She saw those faces without clear shapes, a bang of colours but all were overshadowed with black and dust and ashes. Voices, cries, screams, all mixed up, getting louder and louder. Then suddenly a new voice joined in, softer and lower. How come that she was able to hear it? It was a faint but urgently voice.

Slowly the pony opened her eyes, blinked until she could see. Where was she? Where? She tried to move and the pain washed through her body. She gave a short shout. Then she tried to relax. Why was she here, wherever that might be? Then she remembered the voice she had heared. What had it say?

The blue mare slowly looked up, her head and body aching like never before.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Scrapper waited for himself to be seen before speaking again, he still whispered to avoid his voice echoing through the vent. "Oi, You see me don't you? Are you okay?" From what he could see through the vents hatch, he was talking to a blue mare. She looked more confused then he was after a decent drink, good times.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm

"What...where...Who are you?" The mare was looking for the source of the voice. At last she stopped at the vent on the ceiling. She blinked. There was someone behind the hatch, somepony. She blinked again to be sure she wasn't dreaming anymore.
"Where am I?", she croaked again, her voice rough.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Scrapper wondered how this mare did not know where she was, maybe she was knocked out or something. "Are you alright Las? Well, I'm Scrapper. And you really don't want to know where you are. Whats your name? Can you remember your name?" He was running through questions trying to speed things up a little, he was talking to somepony who might have lost her memory. He'll find out soon enough if she can tell him her name or not.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Her head was aching even more by this storm of questions. It was no dream but somehow felt like a nightmare.
"My name...my name is..." She concentrated, closing her eyes for a moment. As she opened them again, she was looking down herself. "Skylight", she whispered, almost inaudible. "Light...and shadow.." Then she paused shortly. "Shadow!", she suddenly cried out with a fierce but also tremoluos undertone.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Scrapper became nervous when the mare shouted out the way she did. Sky, he caught that at least. and then Shadow, was that a friend? Family member maybe? He didn't know but he needed Sky to be quiet. He whispered loudly to give of a sign of seriousness. "Ok, ok, Sky. That's close your name right? I need you to not talk loud right now because I'm not mean't to be here. And it'll mean hell for the both of us" He stopped talking for a second and listened for any movement outside the cell. Nothing. "Ok, I do have a bit of time I think. Your turn, ask me something and I'll do my best to answer."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Sky looked at him. Right, she thought. Being hidden behind a vent hatch means most probably that he's not supposed to be here. And looking around the room it became quite clear that this was a cell. But still.
"Where am I?", she asked him - Scrapper - again, this time whispering.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Scrapper knew that would be one of the first ones, how could he forget. "Your not going to like it, we're in a place called Fort Frostbite, a bloody Griffon fortress." He rubbed the side of his face, and still felt the pain. "I've been here like, 5 minutes and I'm already scarred for life... That's just an example for you Las."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Griffons. Something cold caught her. She swallowed. "Griffons? What did just happen..." She breathed heavily. She tried to remember, but it was so hard. There was blackness, only some faces and names left. Before she started crying she pulled herself together. "So...is there anyway out of here?"
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm

"We're inside an impenetrable fortress." He said jokingly. "As bad as this place is, getting out of here... It's going to take time. It's going to take tools and planning" He listened again, still no background noise telling him a guard is coming. "If you want, I promise I won't leave you behind when that time comes."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Sky nodded slowly. "Yeah, that'll be really...nice" But somehow her voice sounded not convinced. She was lost in her few and even less memories, trying to get a hold on anything. It was useless. Maybe if she sleeps a bit...
"Do you know why? Why we are here?"
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm

He took a minute to think of a reason that they were actually here. All he recalls was being outnumbered and dragged into the back of a wagon. His first day here told him it was bad enough. "No Las, I don't. In case you didn't know, Griffon's have invaded. There's a war going on, and my guess is that we're just Prisoner's of War." He observed Sky, she was very confused. Like she just came back from the dead or something, but she might just need rest.
As if on queue, voices became louder and sounded as if they were coming in their direction. "Look Las, get some rest. You'll need it." With that he quickly crawled through the vents back into his cell, closed the hatch and pushed the wooden chair back where it was. Waiting to see what happens next, and planning for freedom.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 am

Sky was suddenly left alone but didn't seem to notice. She was staring at the floor in front of her. Prisoners of war?, she wondered. She was so tired. All she longed for now was sleep. She layed down and closed her eyes. Pictures again, pictures she couldn't place. But probably they were the key to understand.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Scanion entered his private cells after finishing his work, after the guard stationed here said he heard noises coming from the cell with the sky blue mare inside, could this "Dead" pony finally have woken up? He guessed he was about to find out.
He navigated through the halls until he was just outside the cell in question. He opened the inspection hole and saw that the pony wasn't lying where she was left, sleeping perhaps. He ordered the guard that was with him to open the door, and entered once it was. The mare hadn't noticed anything, she was most likely exhausted. Coming back from the dead can probably do that to you. She could have been sleeping, but if she wasn't she was sure good at being ignorant. Scanion gave a curious nudge to the mare, to see if she'd wake up. If she didn't, a kick would surely do it next time.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 am

Sky startled up with a gasping sound. The screams of her dreams still echoing in her mind.
Then she turned her head to see a griffon standing next to her. A cold shiver ran down her spine.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 pm

He was amazed, at the very least impressed. When you die, normally you stay dead. Even more so how long this mare was out, but there she was. Whoever or whatever kept this pony alive has him impressed.
"Ah, your awake. I can't tell if you slept well, but I get the feeling you might have preferred being asleep" He was eager to say the least, It's not every day you have a chance to hurt something the was dead before, could she feel pain the same as any other? He took out the same small blade he carried around, and that he used earlier. "You should feel a slight scratch." He obviously exaggerated, by taken the mares front-left leg and cutting it. Drawing blood.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Skylight looked blankly at the griffon without listening. As he took out the blade, her gaze wandered to the weapon. She didn't realize what the griffon was up to until he grabbed her leg and cut it. Sky cringed, looked at the blood and suddenly knew that this griffon was first: completely crazy and second: a danger. But what else was to expect from the one who hold you prisoned?
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Scanion noticed that the mares expression changed after making the cut, so she could feel pain. At least he knew he could work with her. He sheathed the blade and thought for a moment, He had two subjects that stood out from the others, and he tended to do all the work. An evil grin formed on his face, He turned to the guard at the door behind him. "Go a find me a baton, you know. The clubs you use for controlling subjects if they try anything. I have an idea" He went back to the mare and forcibly lifted her onto her hooves. "You, follow me. And don' try anything, you'll regret it." Once she was capable, he led her to the front of Ferrous' cell and waited for the guard to return.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Skylight swallowed. A baton - that didn't sound good. What in the name of Celestia did this griffon want to do with her?
Then he grabbed her and put her on her hooves. Pain washed through her body and she let out a short scream and regretted it at once. If anything, she had to be strong, if she wanted to survive, weakness was not allowed. This was the last time, she swore to herself, that she let them see any kind of pain.
It is an adventure, she tried to talk herself into believing, an adventure. She somehow remembered that adventures were the best part of her life.

She followed the griffon as he had ordered but was still weak on her hooves, hadn't used them for quite a long time probably. They left the cell just to stand in front of the next. Sky wondered if Scrapper was in there.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Scanion waited patiently, when the guard appeared at the end of the hallway wielding the baton he asked for, his grin widened. He took the baton and instead of waiting for the guard to open the cell door, he did it himself. He motioned the mare to enter and once she did, Ferrous was already looking straight at them.
He gave the baton to the mare, "Hit him. Do it until I say stop, or you'll be the one getting hurt." his grin was maintained whilst he talked, waiting to see if the Mare would comply.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 am

Skylight looked at the baton in disbelief. Then at Scrapper. It was the first time she could really see him. He had a bloody face on the left side but didn't seem to be afraid. More to the contrary but it was hard to tell.
Slowly Skylight took the baton. She wasn't sure what she was up to. But then she said quietly: "It is a sign for weakness to let others do your own cruelty." It was the worst thing she could do but the only thing that felt right; she stroke out to hit the griffon instead - hoping she was fast enough.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 am

Scanion had expected a retaliaton like this, and knew to expect the weapon to be used against him instead. He caught the baton with his left talon just before it striked his face. "I'll let my reputation, and the countless others I have broken speak for themselves." He returned the attack with his right talon, hitting the mare across the face causing her to fall to the floor, keeping a strong grip on the baton. "There's a first for everything. So I'll say it once more. Hit him, and don't stop unless I tell you too." He held the baton within grabbing reach of the mare, a far more serious look on his face than before.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 am

It didn't work. Instead she was hit down to the floor and her body was hurting all over again. She needed something to drink, her mouth was much too dry.
She didn't get up, just layed there in front of this griffon. She heard his words but they didn't make that much sense to her. What to do now, what to do? It was an awkward situation if not to say bloody stupid.
The question was: him or her. She'd never been one who thought of herself as more important than everypony else. No need to change that now.
So she stared at the griffon and simply spat at his feet.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 am

Scanion had a mixed feeling of being amused and angered at the same time. "Have it your way. Well, you can't say I didn't give you a chance" He flipped the baton around and hit the disobedient mare in the back of the head, most likely dazing her. Then proceeded to strike her repeatedly.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 am

Scrapper watched everything since that cell door opened. It was the Griffon that scarred him, and Sky. Who was in the cell next to his, as well as a guard. When Sky actually got to see what he looked like, he could tell her gaze went to the state of his face.
When she refused to do as the Griffon commanded, He thought she was crazy. But she was able to let herself get hurt for the safety of others. From what he saw first, she was weak for some reason. And she still is, if he was going to keep his promise he would need her as strong as she can be.
With a deep breath he called out to the Griffon, "Oi! It's not polite to hit a lady, or is that all you are? Just a lousy mare beater? Can't take on anything more than a defenseless mare! You stupid old git!" he started laughing in order to help in provoking the Griffon enough so that he left Sky alone.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 am

Scanion stopped when Ferrous started to speak, his amusement was long gone now. He quickly went over and picked Ferrous up by the neck, "What did you say to me!?" Not giving him enough chance to reply he threw him against a wall and began beating him, without the baton. He was angered by the mare's disobedience and Ferrous ignorance, letting his anger out through every punch he made. He was so angry that even the present guard had a look of surprise on his face, and even took a step back.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next