MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

Post by Void Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Hurt was all that Skylight felt, tasted and heared. She was more unconscious than awake but still felt the heavy blows like in another dimension where nothing seemed to be real.
She didn't recognized that the strikes had stopped. Her eyelids fluttered. As she forcefully opened them she saw that the griffon had got another target now. Scrapper.
But Sky was weak, much too weak to only think. All that she wanted was to close her eyes again. But somehow she crawled forward to the griffon to let herself fall against him. She just had to stay conscious long enough. She got on her hooves and fell.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice and Blood(Scanion, Scrapper, Void)

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Scanion was too distracted to notice the mare coming closer to him, he did notice when he was abruptly forced to the side. He kept his balance, because the wall stopped him from falling. He was about to turn back to the mare, who was the obvious offender, but halted once he noticed she was barely conscious. It be worthless to express any more on her. Being forced away from Ferrous was enough to let him calm down.
He gathered himself back and headed for the door, "Take the mare back to her cell. I'll be back tomorrow." he left quickly, he was still angry, he needed to calm down. The guard proceeded to take the mare back to her cell, and locked both doors, still spooked for his superiors outburst.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Interrogator/Torturer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

Scrapper recuperates after the beating, and decides to continue finding ways out of here. He pushes the old wooden chair under the vent and proceeds to climb back in. Instead of going to check on Sky he decided that he wanted a way to open all the vent hatches instead, something like a screwdriver. He explored the vent system of the building more and found a conveniently placed toolbox, Inside the vent, just by a hatch leading into where the guard of the cells was sleeping.
He whispered, "Huh, I need to treat those lazy workers to a drink sometime." he opened it slowly, and inside was little of use. A wrench, leftover nails and bolts and duct tape. There was a screwdriver inside it, just what he was looking for.
He went back through the vents and to the rooftop hatch, and use the screwdriver to open it. Ironically, it wasn't that hard to open. He could have simply forced it open, but he made progress, that's the good thing. The rooftop wasn't very open, he just had to keep an eye on the nearby watchtower. After exiting the vent, he got his first good look at Fort Frostbite. Their were various patrols, guards and lookouts. Everything outside the Fort was white and mountainous, accompanied by small white flakes which fell slowly to the ground. It was a daunting sight, he now knew it would be difficult to escape, and he knew he couldn't stay up there too long.
He climbed back into the vent system, and navigated his way to Sky's cell. Once there, he whispered her name. "Hey, psst. Sky, hello, it's me again" He needed Sky to be awake, and able to move at least. He could see that her cell held an old stool, he didn't know why anything like that would be in these cells but the were. The screws to Sky's hatch were on her side, and there was no way to open it from the inside, that's the reason Sky needs to be awake.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Sky looked up. A moment ago she had seen her best friend in her dreams. Shade. But this moment was gone and she had to fight to stay awake.
"What?", she asked trying not to move 'cause otherwise every of her bones would hurt again.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

"Right, you ok? I hope you are because I need this hatch open, I have the tool to do so.. But your going to have to use it. The screws are on your side." Scrapper pushed the screwdriver through a gap in the hatch that air is meant to go through, and it dropped to the floor. "I need you to be strong, do you think you can push the stool over and unscrew the hatch?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 am

Sky needed some time to understand what Scrapper was talking about. But when the screwdriver hit the ground she got it. She looked for the chair and tried to get on her hooves. It was hard, her head hurt, her whole body screamed in pain. But slowly it was getting better, she realized. Not exactly her head but the rest. For sure, it couldn't get any worse.
It took her quite a time until she shoved the chair under the hatch, picked up the tool and balanced on the chair to get the hatch unscrewed.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm

When the hatch opened, Scrapper jumped into Sky's cell. Finally getting a chance to see how she was doing without getting a talon to the face.
She was Ok, not prefect, but Ok enough for him to know she'll feel better sooner or later. "Hey Las, how are you holdin' up? Obviously not great, but we need to keep our spirits up, Y'know?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 am

Sky looked at Scrapper. "Aha?", she said. She was quite sure that "great" got another definition than she was feeling now, she thought dryly.
Remembering that he wanted to flee, she asked: "So...do you've got a plan already?"
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:25 am

Scrapper breathed in like he was going to speak, but let out a sigh. "No, not yet. I'm good at running away. But I ain't that good." getting that hatch open was the first step, incase there was a magic chance they could leg it miles off into the distance. He still didn't know what this forts layout was, and that was important. If he just knew where to go then their chances would be pretty good.
He paced back and fourth, speaking his thoughts. "Hmm, a fort this big must have some kind of sewer system.. Yeah, yeah that could work. Where would it be.." It was settled, he didn't know where a sewer grate would be. He needed a look at a map. Maybe there was one in the guards office, where he found the toolbox. "Don't worry Las, we will get out of here. In due time, and hopefully you'll find this "Shadow" I heard you talking about.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 am

Sky listened to Scrapper's disjointed words. Sewer? That sounded great but whatever.
As he mentioned Shadow's name, Sky looked up astonished. "Shadow? But..." Sky looked at the floor. Shadow. Yeah, this was the mare she was seeing in her dreams. Hers was the scream she was hearing. Shadow. Yes, she wanted to go back to her, she couldn't imagine what it must be like for the mare to think...yeah, think what?
"She is a friend of mine. A - no, the best friend of mine."
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Scrapper nodded sympathetically. "I see. Well Las, stay strong and you WILL see her again, I guarentee you that." Scrapper looked back up to the vent, he's been out of his cell for a bit of time now. "If you want to help Las, I have a sneaking suspicion that that Griffon will be after me tommorrow. That mean's he'll have his guard to watch the door. When that comes, you can really help by sneaking into the Guards office through the vent and grabbing a map or something. I'm not asking you to do it, but it'll help. A lot." He gave Sky a couple of pats on the shoulder to keep her reassured, it might work but he could only hope. He then climbed on the stool and into the vent, shutting it behind him in a way that stopped it from falling open, heading back to his own cell to rest, and to think.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 am

Sky listened carefully. That is something you learnt when you only have that little time for talking. She nodded as Scrapper made his way back to his own cell though she wasn't quite sure if she was able to find the way to the Guards' Office or to find then a map. But at least she could try. And it sounded really adventurous.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:46 pm

--Next morning, 8.29am--

Scanion browsed the still new subjects that he didn't get to see fully the day before, like he saw before, they were young. By that time though, other project members got to them, most were bruised or cut. The one's that weren't crying were scared stiff. Or maybe that was stiffness was from what happened the day before. They looked at him as he past by, mixed looks of Hate, Fear and Curiosity. Strange how he didn't get that from Ferrous or the Undead Mare, they were special, but soon he might get underneath one of their skins. The high ego'd Earth Pony was going to get a good look at the Fort's main torture rooms, some built for other purposes.

On his way to the Private cells, he ran across Wrathclaw. A box full of entertainment when you do it right. Scanion grinned for a moment when he thought back to yesterday, but it was quickly lost when he also remembered his outburst. He didn't know where it came from, but that Earth Pony knew how to get on his nerves.
Scanion approached Wrathclaw. He was unaware of his presence, so he gave Wrathclaw a smack in the back of the head with his right talon to get his attention. "Good to know my guards are fully aware and are ready for any situation, right Wrathclaw?"
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Wrathclaw was idly watching the activity in the fort, and not even that he really did. He was bored, and watched without recognizing much. He was accordingly startled when he suddenly got a smack on the head and turned around in anticipation of somebody attacking him, only to notice the head of the fort. "Sir, I didn't..." notice you, the sentence would have been finished, if Wrathclaw hadn't realized that this was probably exactly what Scanion meant. Embarrassing for sure, and so he decided to change the topic as quickly as possible. Do you need me for anything, sir?

Last edited by Red Shirt on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 pm

"Of course you didn't." He replied smugly. "I know how much you enjoy having that Earth Pony in my private cells as company, so go fetch him and take him to project room C. You do know where that is, don't you?"
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

"Yes, I do. I'll bring him there", he answered, embarrasment quickly blown away by pleasant anticipation. Quickly he made his way to the private cells and found the guard sleeping in the office. "HEY! Wake up! The boss wants that earth pony.", he said, shaking the sleepyhead on his shoulder until he responded. The guard blinked a few times until he had processed what he had heard, then slowly stood up and walked to the cell. "Couldn't he just have given you his key?", he muttered, with no response from Wrathclaw. Guarding the private cells was boring, everybody knew that, and the guards kept silent about their comrades paying little attention at the job. The cells were secure, at least they thought so, and somebody coming from outside was unlikely at best. And so the only job left for the guard was opening the doors. As soon as he had done that, he went back to the office to continue his sleep.

Wrathclaw meanwhile grinned at the pony in the cell, a chain in one talon. It was not really a requirement, but with cocky prisoners like this Scrapper, he better played it safe and would keep him on a leash when leading him through open area.
"Morning! I hope you slept well, would be a shame if you passed out early today", he said with malicious joy as he walked in to attach the chain to the pony's metal collar, prepared for, though not really expecting anything funny.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Scrapper woke up to the sound of his cell door opening, after a couple of seconds processing what the griffons said, he replied lazily. "Yeah.. What a Shame." he noticed the chain that was obviously mean't to connect to his collar. They were going somewhere today obviously.
He got up and stood in front of the Griffon. "Well, Wise guy? Woof woof." making a smug reference to the collar and chain.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Talking in Wrathclaw's presence still wasn't a good idea, and he delivered the payment all too gladly. In a swift motion he grabbed the pony's neck above the collar and slammed him against the wall, pressing hard enough to take Scrapper's breath, only barely not crushing his windpipe completely. Of course he wasn't angry, why would he be? Every excuse to hurt a pony was a reason for joy. Though a pretty insane kind of joy, insane enough to match his look. He held Scrapper for a few seconds before he said something, though not thinking about letting go of him yet.
"Normally I already would have beaten a pony like you into a bloody smudge. But you know what? Just continue like that", he said, fully meaning every word of it. "The longer you keep this attitude, the longer I can enjoy watching you scream in agony. Though you won't last longer than one or two months before breaking like every pony who doesn't die in here."
The fact that he wasn't allowed to do with Scrapper as he pleased was a little downside, but watching Scanion do his work was certainly worth it. Wrathclaw let the pony fall to the floor before too much damage would have been done, the caravans and Scanion's "offer" from the day before still present in his mind. Just as the day before he didn't leave Scrapper time to recover from the treatment and dragged him along if he couldn't keep up. This time the destination was the main building, only one gate to pass, though every short time outside meant being without sufficient protection against the wind. The griffons had their padded armor, but the pony prisoners had only their fur, which wasn't meant to hold off such temperatures. Unfortunately for Wrathclaw, the earth pony had taken it pretty well the day before, and so the griffon didn't bother extending the stay outside and went straight for the entrance of the building. Soon after, they reached project room C, and the real show would begin. Wrathclaw looked around, for the boss as well as for hints on what would gonna happen to the pony.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:42 am

Scanion appeared into the room seconds behind Wrathclaw, "Ah, there you are. Welcome to room C." He grinned. "I thought for a bit, and I find the idea of Pony Punching Bag to be quite a good one." He pointed to the cable hanging from the middle of a mostly empty room, mean't for suspending ponies into the air by their two front hooves.
With an evil grin, he disconnected the chain from Ferrous' collar and dragged him to the middle of the room. He talked whilst tying Ferrous' two front hooves together, "I think I'll get to know more about you today." Once he was done he went over to a crank that pulled the cable up, suspending the victim in the air. If the position didn't hurt them, what was to come normally would. He topped it off by placing a bag over Ferrous' head, stopping him from being able to tell where he would be struck.

"But before we start, let's get a look at that body of yours." He circled Ferrous' as he hung from the cable, observing the pony before him closely. When he got back in front of his toy, he spoke. "Hmm, what a beautiful body you have. As fresh as a newborn, aside from the couple of bruises ofcourse." He chuckled. "Not for long" He looked over to Wrathclaw, "Do you have any questions for our friend here?"
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 am

Wrathclaw had no real interest in getting to know that pony, he only wanted to see him in pain, and he also didn't know what could be a good question to achieve that. It would have to be something the pony wouldn't be willing to answer, since Scanion apparently wanted to make an interrogation out of this. Wrathclaw didn't see a point in this, in the end all that mattered was breaking this pony, whatever he had to tell about himself wouldn't change anything. Not able to think of something creative, he went with a - presumably - boring question, just to get over with it and let Scanion continue. "Where do you come from?"
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

Scrapper stayed silent, he had promised himself he wouldn't answer anything. And this question, he couldn't even if he wanted to. He couldn't remember anyway. He just shoke his head, because his expression couldn't be seen through it.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Scanion noted Ferrous' reaction to such a simple question, he didn't care why he didn't answer. That wasn't the fun part. He punched Ferrous' in the stomach, hard enough to hear an impact sound, he followed that up with another punch to the chest. He then threw another after walking to Ferrous' left and hit his side.
"It's impolite to ignore someone who asked you a question." He continued to strike Ferrous a few more times, before asking a question of his own. One formed out of curiosity, he has next to no scars or anything, despite having encountered trained Griffon soldiers before. "How did you manage to take out trained soldiers with not so much as a scratch?"

Ferrous' still remained silent. Which made Scanion slightly irritated, he does notice that Ferrous' breathing increased because the bag over his head inflated and Deflated quickly. That mean't he was worried or scared. It was working to a degree, even if he didn't reply to any questions.
He did the same as before, circled his toy and striked him randomly as he hung from the ceiling. This time he threw more than before, the hits actually causing Ferrous' to bleed slightly.

This process repeated for other questions that Scanion had, all receiving no answer.
"What was your reason to go and kill off those soldiers?"
"What's this so called 'Talent' you have?"
"How have you survived this long?"
"You don't have anything to say now?"

Scanion eventually gave up with the questions. Ferrous' was bruised, bleeding a little, shaking heavily and breathing heavily from what he could easily see. "Hm. Your a tough one." He grabbed Ferrous' side and pushed him so that'd he'd swing towards him, once he began towards him, he threw a punch in Ferrous' stomach. He could hear all the breath coming out of his toys lungs.

Scanion looked at the Earth Pony for a moment, his body was defiantly in a bad state since he started. He eventually turned to Wrathclaw. "I'm done here, do what you like. Then take him back to his cell. And yes, that does mean Don't kill him or break anything" He left the room and headed back to his office, leaving Wrathclaw with Ferrous. Although that may be a bad decision considering what happened in the past when Wrathclaw was doing the torturing.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Scrapper couldn't see him, but that didn't keep Wrathclaw from presenting a wide grin after Scanion had left. "You know, that involved awefully little screaming. I'll have to change that."

Though it wasn't in the griffons' interest to provide comfort to ponies, the buildings were still heated. The cells were mostly excluded from the service - apart from the ones that were so hot that the inhabitants would likely suffer a thermal shock - but the project rooms had heaters, though they weren't meant to change the temperature of the room. It was a small device that would burn anybody touching it, and it did a great job getting metal glowing, which was its sole purpose here. In this specific case, it was the blade of Wrathclaw's knife. "Too bad for you he only told me not to break anything", he said while he waited a bit until he considered the temperature of his tool adequate, the edge already presenting a red color. "Now, let's see if you can still keep silent." The handle was warm, but just cool enough not to make holding it painful as he took it and approached the pony and placed the blade on his abdomen, not pressing very hard and letting the immense heat do the work as he slowly moved it up over Scrappers chest and down again.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 am

Scrappers body tensed up when he suddenly felt intense heat around his abdomen, shutting his eyes and gritting his teeth since the heat was moving to his chest.
The thought ran over him, 'This Griffon won't stop anytime soon unless he hears a scream' even though he promised to say nothing, and he surely didn't want to give his captors the satisfaction of his agony, he let out a blood curdling scream as the heat went back down to his stomach. The previous events had left him in what felt like pieces and for the first time since he got here, he wanted it to stop. There wouldn't be any smug comments on his way back to his cell that's for sure, lest he be taken straight back to this room.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 am

"Wasn't that hard, was it?", Wrathclaw said with satisfaction. He would have liked to continue, but he knew himself, he would do some heavy damage if he let himself go, and so he ended it here, while he didn't have to expect Scanion getting angry yet. He released the breaks on the crank and Scrapper fell to the ground. After untying the pony's front hooves, a thought entered Wrathclaw's mind, the pony probably would believe it's over now. With an evil smirk he drove the quickly cooling, but still hot blade into Scrappers left front leg, above the elbow, and pulled it out again. Thanks to the wound being cauterized in an instant, he didn't have to worry about the prisoner bleeding to death. Finally Wrathclaw removed the bag and reattached the chain, pulling Scrapper all the way back to his cell if necessary.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Scrapper gave off a quick shout of pain as he was stabbed in the leg. For the first time as well, he struggled to keep up with the Griffon that was escorting him to his cell. It wasn't his fault, that one "Little" interrogation left him in such a painful state that it hurt to breath. The Griffon that was asking the questions knew what he was doing, the other one only did things for entertainment. He could see why he was only seen pulling the wagon that took him here once, it was a punishment for killing other ponies here unnecessarily.

Once he was disconnected from the chain and thrown into his cell, he painfully made his way to a corner and lay in it. He needed rest, that mean't he couldn't make any progress by himself, he'd need Sky to do more than he'd expected until he felt able to move again.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 pm

- Meanwhile -

Sky eavesdropped at the door. She hadn't forgotten her task today and was now sure that Scrapper was taken away. She swallowed as she imagined what they will probably do to him. Those griffons were not cruel, they were psychopaths.
But it wasn't helpful to think about that.

She took the screwdriver that was still in her cell with her mouth and spreaded her wings carefully and flew up to the vent, loosing the hatch. Then she crawled into the shaft. She wasn't sure where to go but for now there weren't so many possibilities but to go straight forward. When she passed the next hatch she stopped and looked through. This must be Scrapper's cell, she thougt. There was not much to be seen. Nopony especially.
Sky continued her way until she found a room that seemed to be the office she was looking for. The office wasn't empty. There was a griffon.

Skylight swore mentally. What now?

Last edited by The Void on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:27 pm

The guard didn't pay much attention to anything except falling asleep again after the unwelcome interruption. At least the torturing wasn't done in the cell, the screaming would have been a much worse nuisance. Apart from the fact that he wouldn't have risked sleeping while the boss was nearby. After he had unlocked the cell for Wrathclaw, he sat down at the table, rested his head on his talons and studied the inside of his eyelids, not noticing the pony showing up in the vent in the corner behind him. The hatch was stable, but luckily the screws were accessible from inside, Skylight could open it with the screwdriver Scrapper had found. Below the vent was a small file cabinet, apart from it the wall was bare, with the door leading out to the corridor being left open. The table on the other side of the room was littered with some papers and the griffon's helmet, as well as a half eaten meal of what looked like meat and a jug of water. On the right wall, in reach of the griffon, was leaning his sheathed sword. It was clearly against regulations to take it off, but it was annoying, and as long as he could grab it quickly it shouldn't be a problem anyway. And he didn't expect to need it. To the guard's other side was a second chair, otherwise the room was empty.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 am

He seems to be asleep. Skylight watched a while until she was quite sure. Then she took the screwdriver in her hooves and opened the hatch. It wasn't difficult.Slowly, anxious not to make a sound, she layed the screws, the screwdriver and the hatch on floor of the shaft.

She flew in the cell and watched the guard.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am

The griffon slept peacefully, until the moment a slight gust of wind - caused by Skylight beating her wings - made him move around on his chair a bit, but he didn't get back to consciousness. It wouldn't be that easy to steal his sleep from him. Upon closer inspection of the papers on the desk, most of them would turn out to be uninteresting scribbles, probably results of boredom, but beneath one of his talons was a note that mentioned the word 'sewers', though Sky wouldn't be able to read enough of it to make any sense of it, not without getting the guard to move away and give the paper free.

A look at the cabinet would quickly raise the question if it could be opened without a sound, with the answer most likely being 'no'. The metal drawer was in good condition, but metal against metal, even if that thing was mounted on wheels inside, seldom was silent.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

She was in the room. What now?
The griffon moved but didn't wake up. Unfortunately he was sleeping at the desk. Sky walked around the desk to look upon it from the other side as the griffon was. There were many papers but they didn't contain any interesting information. Then she saw the one with the griffon's talon on it. Did her eyes play her a bad joke or was there the word "sewers" written down? She looked at the guard. She needed to get this paper. It was probably the best she could get. But how?
She swore silently that this griffon decided to rest on the most like best piece of information to be found here.
It all depended on how deeply the griffon was sleeping. What he feel and wake up if she tried to yank it free? Is it even possible or how much does the griffon's talons and head weigh?
There was no other way than try. What could possibly happen to her if he wakes up? Nothing worse than was already to come.
She walked as silent as possible around the desk, noticing the sword leaning against the wall. As she got to a hold next to the griffon, she stopped breathing. Cautiously she took the piece of paper between her hooves and pulled.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 am

Again, the griffon moved a bit, but didn't wake up. Unfortunately however, his talon scratching over the paper, combined with Skylight's tugging, caused it to be ripped in half. The good thing was, Sky had the half with the word "sewers" on it and could read a little more. The bad thing was, that didn't help her at all. She learned that this particular griffon really did hardly anything more than sleeping, and had gotten some extra duty, or was about to. Whoever had written this order had - fitting to this place - a sadistic side: It said that the guards would be stationed at the sewer grate behi... There was the cut. The next line began with "many weeks as it takes you hours to repo...". The guard certainly hadn't noticed it yet, or else he wouldn't be here anymore. The rest of the sheet wouldn't be possible to pull out without placing the talon somewhere else.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 pm

This griffon had to disappear.

Sky needed the other half of the paper.
She looked around the room for quite a long time regarding the risky situation. Then she walked over to the door and carefully opened it. She peered out and had luck: nogriffon to be seen. But what exactly did she want to do on the hallway...

A look back into the room reminded her of the helmet that was lying on the desk. A metal helmet. If you toss it... She glanced along the hallway, still nogriffon. She hasted to the helmet and took it between her hooves. Then she saw the sword.
So she brought the helmet over to the door and layed it down on the hallway floor. She hurried back and took the sword into her hooves and carried it to ther hallway, too.

Now it was most important that she was fast. She readied and then kicked the helmet as fast as she could while she simultanously tossed the sword with all her strength.
A loud crash was audible as sword and helmet slithered along the floor.
Sky flew up against the ceiling, pressing herself against it, hoping...
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:53 pm

The griffon startled awake, needing a second to get a hold of the situation. He turned around, and saw nothing. Another second passed as he contemplated if he should take a look. His tired eyes suggested 'no', but eventually he decided otherwise. He extended a talon to his sword, and felt it going into nothing. A surprised look later he found his weapon missing. Scowling, he took a look at his desk, and didn't see his helmet. "Not again", he sighed and angrily walked out to the hallway, already having a good guess that he would find his equipment somewhere out there on the floor. He hadn't noticed the ripped paper still lying on the desk. "As if they wouldn't pull enough pranks on me already." He quickly saw helmet and sword some way down the hallway and went straight for them, without taking a look around. Of course, it wouldn't take him long just retrieving them.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:15 pm

As Sky heard the foot steps her heart beat faster and she held her breath.
He walked out of the door and Sky almost fainted. But he didn't look up and Sky flew carefully into the room, not to get his attention.
The papers were where she left them. She grabbed them and then flew up into the vent.
It didn't take more than ten seconds.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:46 pm

After picking up his helmet and his sword, the guard threw an annoyed shout further down the hallway. "Really funny joke! Why don't you throw around your own equipment for a change?" Nobody replied, and after a few seconds the griffon went back to his office, muttering insults. He didn't notice anything strange as he settled to finish his meal, not wanting to give anybody another chance to pull a prank on him by falling asleep again. He hardly was on alert though.

The second half of the order carried the missing information: The sewer grate was behind the main building. There wasn't a description how to get behind the main building, or which of the buildings it was.

---

After some time, Wrathclaw came back, dragging a beaten Scrapper behind him. Being awake now, the Guard noticed early and came up to meet them before the cell. "Had some fun?", he asked as he opened the door.
"Could have been better. He kept silent most of the time.", the reply came as Scrapper was ungently thrown into the cell, earning a chuckle from the stationed guard.
"Never satisfied until they scream, still the same as always. If you want to make a griffon scream for once, I know two who could need a thrashing."
Now Wrathclaw was the one chuckling. "Do I know who those two are?"
"Likely. They came by earlier and decided to throw my equipment around."
At this Wrathclaw threw a skeptic look at his comrade. "Can't be, I saw Blunt taking some prisoners out of their cells, and Broad is on watch on the northern tower."
The skeptic look was returned. "Then who came on the glorious idea to throw my stuff around? Those two are usually behind all the pranks!"
Wrathclaw casually walked to the next cell and opened the inspection hole for a moment and shrugged. "Seems it wasn't the pony, she's still there. Anyways, I'll head for the mess hall. See you later!"
The guard was half in thought as he threw a "Bye" after Wrathclaw, and a minute later went back to the office, to do... nothing, as usual.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 am

Sky waited in the shaft. As she saw that the griffon won't go back to sleep she let the hatch be the way it is. Hopefully nogriffon will realize that it was loose.
As silent as possible she went back to her cell and took the screwdriver with her. She laid it down in the vent shaft in front of the hatch leading to her luxurious apartement. After one moment's thought she also deposed the papers there. In her cell won't be a place to hide them.
She flew down and waited. What for she wasn't sure.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

Scanion left the torture cells with slightly irritated talons. That event didn't go to his expectations, he wanted to know things about Ferrous. Not for curiosity, but because the more you know about your subject the more you can play with their mind. Either Ferrous knew that or he just knew to keep quiet. No matter, he has plenty of time with him. Although he may have gotten carried away during it, he can't keep up pressure like that. Sometimes subjects become to weak to even talk under the kind of hits he made on Ferrous.
As much as he wanted to break the Ego-filled pony, he'd have to give him a rest. Keep him fresh while he can.

In the mean time, he had another. The mare. With her pretty looking wings. Huh, good point there. At any point she could try fly away. He can't have that happening.
What to do, what to do... Ah. It's simple. You can't use whats broken. Or at least injured.

He took himself through the cold, blizzardy outside to the Private cells. Looking up to the watchtower on his way there. He entered into the building and went to the cells without the keys to check on his punching-bag, sleeping. Of course. He needed his rest. He went to the guards office and knocked. Surprisingly he wasn't sleeping, he knew he did sleep on the job but knew how bad jobs can get when you have nothing to do. he had to deal with it earlier in his military career, so he ignored it this time around.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:47 pm

There wasn't very much time for Fogeyes - the guard watching over the private cells - to do nothing, only a few minutes after Wrathclaw had left, the boss himself came by. Not entirely unexpected, probably it was the pegasus' turn now, though usually Scanion had his own keys...
"Sir", the guard greeted him with a quick salute. "The pegasus, I assume?"
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Scanion nodded, "Yeah. I would get her myself, but I didn't go back to my office for the keys." He beckoned Fogeyes over, again becoming excited. But hiding it well.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Fogeyes nodded and simply did what was expected of him. Open the cell, and stand back until he was needed. He wasn't ascrazy about it as Wrathclaw, but he didn't keep slight grin from his face. Watching a pony suffer was at least some entertainment while he couldn't sleep.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Scanion entered the cell, grinning. "Hello my little blue friend. Ready to have a taste of what its like here?" He took out a small knife, he was simply going to make sure she couldn't fly. Breaking her wings, felt like going to far too fast. Easy enough to make it hurt a lot to even open her wings.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Her cell door swung open and the griffon entered. The griffon, the one who was apparently in charge and obviously mad for pain. His question she took for a rhethorical one, she didn't say a word.
In fact, Skylight didn't move at all, she just watched him. It wasn't a stare that told of fight and resistance. It was a stare that told nothing at all but of some kind of sadness if you looked carefully.
Skylight tried not to think. If she started thinking she would be afraid.
But as it was she was calm. Let him do whatever he wanted to do.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Scanion Blackwing Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Scanion looked at the mare for a minute, then grinned. "Okay, be that way." He walked up to the mare, who just looked at him, and grabbed her neck. "I hope you don't fly to often." He forced the mare against the floor with his left talon then used both to open up her left wing and hold it open. Skimming the knife along it, making cuts around the wing.

If he wasn't cutting, he continued to hold her down and force her wing into bad positions that would defiantly cause a lot of pain. That would also hang around for a while. He spent a good few minutes doing that, then ended it by breaking the bone of the wing.
It would heal, just not any time soon. He then forced her over, then repeated the process.

In the end, both her wings were broken and bleeding a bit. He took his sweet, sweet time as usual. savoring the moment so that his victim suffered more. She wouldn't be flying away that's for sure, it was a little disappointing because there wasn't as much blood as when he drew on Ferrous' face. But it'll do.
He forced her onto her hooves, "Try fly away now. I'm sure you'll get real far" He chuckled. and went to the door, "You'll probably need to clean that up." He gave a sarcastic grin to the guard and patted his shoulder before heading off on his own way.
Scanion Blackwing
Scanion Blackwing
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Sky was forced down. As the griffon mentioned her wings her stomach seemed to turn over. Her wings.
He spread them and she let it happen. As he sliced them she didn't make a sound but eventually tears were running down her face. The pain she was feeling was almost nothing to yesterday's treatment. Untill he broke her first wing. Then she gasped for air, winced and whimpered.
She got through it with some sobbing as he put her onto her hooves the pain increased and the she was left with bloody hurting wings.
She didn't move, didn't want to feel the pain.
And she was afraid. Afraid of not being able to fly anymore.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 pm

"That will have to wait until she stopped bleeding", Fogeyes said as he closed and locked the door. Though he didn't show it, he was impressed with how silent the mare had been. At least he had expected a scream when Scanion broke her wings, but apart from some whimpering... nothing. From what Wrathclaw had said, the earth pony at least let something out. "And I think she's still able to do it herself", he added, but only to himself. Scanion had already left.

-----

An hour later, Fogeyes came back, carrying a full water bucket and a mop. After checking on her through the inspection hole, he opened the door. "I hope you're still able to clean up that mess. You don't want me to add to it, do you?", he asked grinningly as he placed bucket and mop in the cell, looking expectantly at Skylight.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 am

After some time Skylight carefully sat down, whimpering as the movement made her wings ache again.
There she sat, snoozing and bored.
As the door opened she looked up to see an unknown griffon enter the cell with a mop and a bucket.
She almost laughed at his words. It didn't matter to her at all whether he was going to hurt her some or not. She only knew that cleaning up would hurt her broken wing which fell strangely down at her side. It must have been a scary sight.
She didn't answer. It was much too much effort for such stupidity. But she considered standing up and taking the mop. She really didn't care at all.
It took her a long time to think about it and still she couldn't decide.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 am

Fogeyes grunted after he didn't receive a reply for several seconds, and simply proceeded grabbing the pegasus' mane and violently dragged her directly next to the mop. "Get to it, before I decide to use your wings instead of the mop."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 am

Skylight let out a little scream, more a gasping for air as the pain shot through her wings.
She looked down at the mop and raised her hooves to grab it, saying "It is quite unwise to wipe the floor with my wings. They'll probably bleed again."
She took the mop.
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 pm

"But it would be more fun", the griffon replied smirkingly, though he preferred not having to wipe the floor. "Now keep silent." He leaned casually against the door frame as he watched Skylight, expecting her to keep her mouth shut. If not... well, every punishment would probably mean that he would have to do the cleaning, so he simply hoped that she would keep silent.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next