MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teach me how to stab things, pwease. Empty Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 am

January 6th, Morning

Hijinks was currently occupying her time by exploring the Undercity, particularly the rebel place. To her, the place could have done with more pretty decorations but that was for another day. As she happened upon a room filled with weapons and dummies and stuff, she decided to stop wandering aimlessly and explore that room which she suspected to be a training room.

As Hijinks walked into the room, she noticed Prism cleaning his armor and doing Captain things. "Mr Pirate! I found you!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly. She bounced over to where Prism was and held out her front hooves expectantly. "Hugs pwease!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to stab things, pwease. Empty Re: Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

Prism looked over to the filly when he heard someone shout out. He watch as she bounced over to him then asked for a hug. Once she asked he stopped watching her and went back to cleaning his amour as it got very mucky down here. "You still exploring Me or have you finished?" He asked as he had been getting news of a small filly walking around.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to stab things, pwease. Empty Re: Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 am

Hijinks lowered her front hooves, slightly disappointed at the lack of hugs. "Nah... Just taking a little break." She watched Prism clean his armor for about five seconds before groaning loudly. "Caaaaaaaaptaaaaaaaain! Play with meeeeeeeee!" She whined childishly.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

He kept cleaning as he was almost done, "This isn't a play room its a training if you want to do something then you can learn something" He said then looked down at the filly.
"It looks like you have seen your fair share of fights, but how many of them did you get to fight back?" Going by the way she looked he was sure she had run into a number of unfriendly griffons.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:09 am

Hijinks followed Prism's gaze to the scars that covered her body. "Oh, I didn't get these in fights, silly. I was tortured!" She replied enthusiastically. "And that was just ONE time! I'm too smart to get caught up in fights..." most of the time, she added mentally.

"Though if you are willing to teach me how to use stabby things... How about I find a axe and we work our way up?" She grinned.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:16 am

Prism knew there was no way she be able to use an axe but he was always one for letting others work that out them self's. He looked over to the weapons and picked the best axe for he he could get, it was still going to be top half and if she could swing it most likely lose balance. He then pulled it off with his magic and then passed it to Hijinks. He also picked up a dagger but kept that hidden for now.

"If you want an axe try this see how you get on" He looked at her build and it didn't look very earth pony like. Even those that were not strong like Silver still had a earth pony build, but something seamed off. It didn't matter for now.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 am

Hijinks held her hooves out, waiting for the axe to fall into her grip... But instead of actually holding the axe, the weapon proved way too heavy and dropped to the floor. "Oof!" Hijinks grunted as she tried picking up the weapon. She managed to get it off the floor by gripping the handle with her mouth, but even lifting the weapon was straining. Displeased with the weight, she spat the weapon out, letting it fall to the floor with a clunk. "Maybe... Something lighter?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:32 am

Prism smiled "I think so to." he then sent over the small dagger to her. "It maybe small but you can still bring down a full grown griffon with it and when you get older I am sure you will be able to use axes then." He then gave it to her. He didn't give any instructions on what to do as he wanted to see how she hold it and play with it to start with.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

Hijinks took the small dagger with slight skepticism. "I think I've seen somepony spread butter on toast with one of these." She tried holding it in her mouth but she thought it was a bit short; she would have to rub her nose up against things she wanted to kill and that's a no-no. Next, she tried holding it in one hoof which kinda worked. She giggled as she stabbed the air in front of her. "Stab! Stab! Stab!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:47 am

Prism watch her as she worked out how to use the dagger. "Would you like me to show you how a real dagger will work on a target and the you can practice with your training one on the targets and in here and I can give you some tips."

He was sure he could show her that a dagger was far more then spreading butter.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:56 am

"Dunkster toss!" Hijinks suddenly yelled out and turned around, throwing the dagger at one of the dummies like she would have thrown a bomb. The projectile was thrown with fairly impressive accuracy and the dagger would have been embedded in the head of the dummy... were it not for the fact that the dagger hit the target with the blunt side which caused the dagger to bounce harmlessly off the target instead.
"Oh." Hijinks blinked. "I guess I could use a tutorial."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:30 pm

He watched it hit the target "Well at lest you don't need to be show how to throw, but I wouldn't aim for the head. Them bird brain's have thick skulls once just as thick as ponies. What you want to do is hit other parts" Prism pulled out the dagger that was hidden in his amour and that had been given to him the same time he got the rank of captain.

He walked up to the target of the griffon. "You want to aim for week point, The neck, a leg, stomach if you can get there or even the chest, but you find they have armour here and getting it in between the ribs isn't easy. If you get good aim for the eye." He then switched the dagger around so he was holding the sharp end of it in his hooves. "If you want to throw it you have to hold it this way around unless they are designed as throwing knifes.

"But when I use it, its normally like this" He then flicked the dagger around so was holding it by the handle and with a quick spin he faced the griffon dummy and with a lot of force stable it in the eye, or where it would be. "When going for the eye you will lose the dagger and you need it to go all the way in, don't stop till you feel the back of the skull my father told me." He then pulled it and got himself ready for the next attack.

"Next is the neck, you want to be quick and only need it to go 2 inches in" He then did a swing at the dummy cutting into the check, but almost knocking the head off "And last is gutting" He then lifted the dummy up so its stomach was on show and then stabbed it in just bellow were the ribs would be "Again you want it to go deep as you got fat and muscle to cut through" He then cut it all the way down before pulling it out were the stuffing of the dummy started to full out.

"These are kill moves, not something I expect you to do but in this day and age something you should know. Now I will show you more defense fighting" He said as he walked over to the next target.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Hijinks watched with mild fascination. After Prism finished, Hijinks spoke up. "I can see why you are all red now."
As Hijinks walked up to the next target with Prism, she spoke up again. "Does running away count as defense?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Prism nodded "Yes I would for you running away is very much an option, this is here if you can't run away or you need to give yourself an opening." This time prism got down low so he was at Hijinks level.

"Now there is a number of bonuses for being small. You can get under your target and if you do want want to aim for the hamstrings in the legs or even better the Achilles tendon. This will make that leg unless." He showed her were each of the muscle were on the target was.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Hijinks nodded. "Right... Can't chase if they can't run." After being shown where the muscle areas are, she looked up at Prism. "Do you think I stand a chance of actually getting under them and then cutting their legs up before they can react?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

"Well that comes down to how fast you are and I can get you to learn a few things and if you have a few tricks of yourself. So what would you normally do to get away?" He said getting up so he was no longer on the ground.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Hijinks reached into her bag and pulled out a small red pouch with a fuse sticking out of it. "I got some of those..." She showed Prism her joy-buzzer, turning it on for a few seconds. "I could electrocute them... I could also run through small places... And I can also use my charm! Cause I am super persuasive." Hijinks grinned.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:14 pm

"Well it looks like you have a large number of things you can use, to keep yourself save. So it looks very unlikely you will never need to use a weapon like this" He said indicating to his own dagger and the training one Hijinks had.

"So the question is, why you want to know if you already got your self a good escape root?" he asked giving her a questioning look.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:44 am

Hijinks looked at Prrism and replied simply, "You can't have too many escape routes... and I'm not ignorant enough to stop learning just cause I'm in a cozy spot." Hijinks stopped to think for a second before gasping. "Hey! I got the best idea! How about we go to the undercity and have some fun together! Where's all the karaoke places? I wanna hear you sing!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:33 am

Prism smiled "Good answer" He walked back over to were he was cleaning his amour and put the dagger back in. When Hijinks asking him the question about singing "No" It was all he said. He wasn't going to get into a long drawn out talk over this as there was no point.

"If you want something to do then I may have some things to do that would work well for a pony of your size" Thinking of a thing or two that needed someone very small.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:49 am

Hijinks gasped. "You smiled! I saw it! It's a miracle!" She then began rolling around on the floor giggling like a crazy filly hyped up on sugar.

After finishing whatever that was, she got up and replied, "Whatever it is, it better not be manual labor!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 am

"No, will not need you to do anything manual all you need to do is know how to count and ok with heights." He said as he started to put his armour on. He didn't want to leave it here and wearing it was easier the carrying it and they could dump it in his room as they walked past.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:50 am

Hijinks nodded, "I could do that! Can we stop for ice-cream after? I'm hungry." Hijinks licked her lips. "Mmm, I like the chocolate."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:29 am

Prism started to head out of the room and towards his office/bedroom so he could drop off his amour before the next step "We don't have anything like that down here only basic rations, if you want you can have part of my day rations if you want something to eat"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:03 am

Hijinks followed Prism, playing that game foals play where they attempt to step exactly where the pony in front of them stepped before, which resulted in Hijinks looking quite silly as she had to take long awkward strides. "No wonder you're so stiff all the time. Next time we're topside, you and I are going to Mr Milkshake's milkshake parlor, okay?"

Suddenly, Hijinks gasped and reached inside her bag, pulling out a small candy bar. Rushing in front of Prism, she began jumping up and down, holding the candy bar in front of Prism's face. "Captain! Here! You should try this, it's super yummy!" The candy bar in question was a small chocolate bar covered in a purple wrapper with yellow text on the front that said 'Choc-a-colt'.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:59 pm

"I am not sure that's possible I like to keep my..." Suddenly before Prism could finish Hijinks had ran out in front of him holding out a candy bar to him.

He looked at it and right away he knew what it was as he had, had these when he was longer and the odd time in the war when they could get extra supplies in. "Yes they are, but if you are hungry you save it for yourself you are still growing and need plenty of food." Having the chocolate bar did seam a nice idea but he wasn't going to take it from a filly even if it was being offered just didn't seam right.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:12 am

Hijinks raised an eyebrow. "Usually that line is used on 'healthy' foods." Hijinks looked at the chocolate bar she was holding. It was tempting but she was a filly on a mission. "Well... I'm not moving until you eat this chocolate!" She declared, sitting down on the ground.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:48 pm

"You are right it normally is but at the point any food is good food." He watched as the filly sat down and clearly wouldn't make things easy for him if he walked away or picked her up and walked on. He did have a better idea.

"Ok, I will eat your chocolate bar if you have my days ratios that's in my office." He held out his hoof so she would shake it. "Deal?" he said waiting to see what the filly would do.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Hijinks sat up instantly and hoof-bumped Prism. "Deal! Now it's time for munchies!" she said, holding the chocolate bar out for him again.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Prism took the candy bar, but he would have it this very second "Ok come with me and I get you your part of the deal" as he headed to the office. It was not far to go, just around the next corner and they would be there.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:53 am

Hijinks stood up and followed. "You should eat that now. You're not you when you're hungry."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Once around he was at the door of his make shift room he opened it and walk in. The room wasn't that big. There was a desk with paper on it and a chair to sit on there was also a very simple military cot at the back there was also a beaten up set of draws.

Prism took off his amour a placed it on his desk as he wasn't going to put it on the floor as there really wasn't any were else to put it. "Now were did I put it." He said as he started to look through the draws in his desk.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Hijinks walked into Prism's room and looked around. "Could do with some colour... Mainly pink."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Prism looked up from the draw and looked at Hijinks "How about no." he then went back to looking and then opened the bottom draw "Arr here we go" He then took a medium size red apple from the draw and walked over to Hijinks "Here you go just as we agreed, my days rations"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Hijinks' jaw dropped to the ground (not literally) as she saw Prism's day 'rations'. "An apple for the whole day?!" Hijinks took the apple in her hoof and looked at it. It didn't even look that appetizing. "I thought you were a soldier! You can't live off an apple a day and I should hope they don't keep the doctor away."

Hijinks giggled. "heh heh. I rhymed."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:47 am

He gave it to Hijinks, then took out the chocolate bar. " You are right you can't live on an apple a day. but we have many to food and only limited food. We are hopping to hit a supply train very soon and once again will have more food, but till then we need to ration to make sure everyone can eat." He then opened the bar and took a bite.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 am

Hijinks, in turn, bit into her apple. "Eh... I had worse." She then continued to devour the whole thing greedily, leaving only a core after a few seconds. Once finished, she discarded the apple core by chucking it on the ground.

"Now," Hijinks started talking again. "I'm going to be your new personal trainer. Right now you might be 'POW' but when I'm done, you'll be all like 'PIDDLY-POW!'. As first order of bus-in-ess, you gotta eat somethin real! Gotta get them carbs, son! Some ponies think ya gotta eat stuff like salad but I'm all life 'pffft, I don't need no greens, I gots chocolate-chip cookies!' So now we must find some cookies so ya can grow up all big and strong and brutally murder all the chicken cats."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Prism watched as Hijinks threw the apple core on the floor "I think you best pick that up and put it in the bin, just because we are living in a sewer don't mean you can treat it like one" He said with an annoyed tone.

He watched her to see if she would pick it up and put it into his bin
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 am

Hijinks stuck her tongue out at Prism. "You know you have magic? You could just levitate it over and dump it in like... two seconds." Nonetheless, Hijinks walked over and picked up the apple core. She threw it in the bin, giving a cheery "whoop!" as the apple core hit the bin dead on target.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 pm

"You are right, but that would make me lazy just like many other Unicorns with there magic and it may not always be there so can't always rely on it" Prism had his fathers words go through his head 'If you want something done right do it the earth pony way'.

He then finished his chocolate bar and then dropped the wrapper in the bin. "I guess we best get these jobs done" He said picking up a clip board off the desk.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:10 am

Hijinks smirked. "You're right. Asking somepony else to do it is less lazy."

Hijinks hopped up on Prism's back while he was distracted. "To adventure!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:57 pm

"If I was the one that threw it on the floor I would have" He want to leave when Hijinks jumped on his back.

He could get to her were she was so he picked her up with his magic and put her on the floor "Unless you brake half your legs then you can walk" He said as he made his way out of the room and started to walk away. "If you do a good job then after you can have time to play if you want"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Hijinks yelped as she felt herself being picked up by magic. "Nuuuuuuuu!" she whined as she was plopped back on the floor. "Hey! Technically, I am cripple," she pouted.

She followed Prism anyway.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 am

"A few scratches don't make you a cripple, if you can't walk then you be class as one" He said with out looking around at the filly and made there way through the tunnels.

They kept going till they got to a large door a lot larger then any others.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 am

"Not everypony is quite as outgoing as you are when it comes to showing off scars, Cap'n." Hijinks replied. She said nothing else until they reached the door. "What do, Cappy?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 am

"I don't show all my scares some are burned deep others I do cover like my eye, just as you are doing with your cutie mark and the same I am guessing with the bow as well" He then pushed open the door and there was a very large open space that was filled with shelving. The shelves were very much empty except for crates on the top that no pony could reach.

"We are here to check supply's and to save time with bringing the crates down I am sending you up" He picked a crowbar from the side just inside the room "You are going to need this to get into them and close them back up and also a touch" handing them over to Hijinks. "Just say when you are ready and I will send you up.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 am

Hijinks looked up at the crates. "ooo, what am I counting? Is it sharp? I like sharp thingies." Hijinks started bouncing up and down around Prism. "Send me up Captain! I got this!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 am

You will be counting boring stuff like long life food, water, medical supply's, clothing, blankets and other things like that. If you do well I will show you the armory if you like" He said as he put a magical field around Hijinks and started to lift her up.

"Don't jump around too much but if you fall I will catch you." He the got her to the top shelf and placed her down.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:27 am

As Hijinks was placed down on the shelf, she began to open the closest crate with the crowbar. After a few seconds of fiddling, she managed to get the crate open with a pop. "Y'arr Cap'n! There be blankies burried 'ere. About..." Hijinks lifted up a blanket, taking note of the size. "...Twenty, big and fwuffy!" After putting the top back on rather shabbily, Hijinks began using crowbar on the next crate.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 am

Prism looked down at his clip board "20 blankets" he said to himself. Looking at the list they had plenty of blankets still so they could stay were they were for now. "Let me know whats in the next one" He shouted up. Keeping an eye on her as she moved, making sure he was ready to catch her if she lost her footing.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next