MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teach me how to stab things, pwease. - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

Post by Hijinks Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:45 am

As the next crate cracked open, Hijinks peeked inside. "Umm... Jars and stuff." She took one of the mystery jars out and looked at the logo. "Ah! Ketchup! Crack out the barby, Cap'n!" Taking out another container she shouted down. "Mustard! We gots mustard! There's a whole bunch of foods stuffs here as far as I can see. They're all diff sizes but I'd say... twenty. Yah, twenty be good."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to stab things, pwease. - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach me how to stab things, pwease.

Post by Prism Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:04 am

"That's good, stand clear me, I need to bring that one down here as we are going to needed it very soon" and by very soon would be tomorrow, but he didn't want to let on how bad supplies were getting. They were going to need some more and very soon. 

Once Hijinks was clear he then left the box of the shelf and set it down at the bottom so it was easier to get to for others.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 am

After several more crates, Hijinks was finished with the top shelf. There were a couple more crates that were important but the rest were junk. "Annnnd about twenty boxes of tissues which would be nice if you had toilets." She looked down at Prism. "Stay still! I'm gonna land on you!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:30 am

"Just hold still Me I will bring you down, last thing I need is you brake any bones as we have ran out of medication to help heal broken bones." This made him thing of the mare he found in the sewers, he would have to try and find out what had happened to her as he not seen her since she left.

"Now stand still and I will get you down quick" He said as he started to wrap his magic around her.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:43 am

Hijinks decided not to jump despite that being the better option. "Okey donkey, Cap'n!" She said as she felt the magic take hold of her again. "Are we stopping for ice-cream now?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:10 am

Prism picked up the filly and placed her on the floor "I believe I would show you the armoury, as its not really safe up to after the riots," He knew this would most likely upset her but they couldn't risk doing silly things like getting ice-cream.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:41 am

Hijinks groaned. "aww, c'mon! You gotta go up there sometimes and gets some vit-a-men sunshine... and vit-a-men... ice-cream." After thinking about it for a few seconds, she realized that ice-cream was not really a vitamin. "Okay, ice-cream may not be vit-a-men, but if fun is not vit-a-men then I will explode!... What were we talking about? Ah right, sharp pointy weapon house, let's go!" Hijinks began pulling on Prism's leg trying to motivate him into moving.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:56 am

Kids who would want them Prism through to himself as he started to move away. She was right he did need to leave but after what happened with the riots things were not good on the surface, but they were very much running out of supplies and needed to do something soon.

"Coming its not too far" He said as he started walking, he wasn't going to take her to the real armory but the training room. That way she could at lest use some things with out hurting herself or others.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 am

Hijinks made a game of skipping circles around the unreasonably slow walking Prism. "So do you guys have any like... attack doggies? Dogs are cute and I would like to pet one but not the big ones, they are not le cute but don't tell em I said that."

As the two reached the training room, Hijinks was dissapointed because it was the exact same room they started their little adventure in. "Waaaait, isn't this the training room? There's no cool stuff in here!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 am

"No, we don't have any trained dogs here only the large once." They kept walking a bit till they got to the room. "Well till I can let you near the real thing I need to know you can be safe with them"

Prism wanted into the room and showed Hijinks were the good selection of the training weapons were. "These weapon are the same weigh and size of the weapons we have. With these you are not going to cut a leg off, will still leave a big bruise if you are hit by it."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 am

Hijinks looked at the weapons unimpressed. "That's nice but I was kinda hoping for legendary swords; ya know, from the stories." She looked up at Prism with curious eyes. "Do you have a logondory sword and or swords, Mr Cap'n?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:46 am

flash of golden light appears on prism's back, and is them replaced with a golden ethereal scabbard with a sword sheathed within it. the sword slides partially out of its sheathe, and glows. it's sheen flickers in tune with its majestic voice. "Only the one strapped to Captain's back! Greetings, young one. I, am Brunhilde, Blade of the Valkyries, now the sword of Captain Steel Prism.

meanwhile, hiding behind one of the weapon racks is a snickering unicorn of a maroon coat, glad to have found use for his new voice-throwing spell.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 am

Prism shakes his head, "Sadly no we..." was all Prism managed to get out before he felt something on his then a sword come flying past him and start to talk.

He had no idea what was going on, or what the hell that thing was. His years of training and combat kicked in right away. With in a second he had magically pulled two swords off the rank and made sure to put himself between Hijinks and the floating sword, "Stay back mimi," Was the first thing he said and once his swords were ready he opened dialogue with the sword "Were in Celestia did you come from and how you get here?" he demanded.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:09 am

Hijinks was about to say hello to the sword but was interrupted by Prism. "Heeeeey!' she whined at Prism for blocking her view of the glowy floating sword.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:28 am

the sword hovered in midair, giving an earnest "where in Celestia..?" it paused, and then continued, to say that I came from Celestia herself would be an honour, however she had no part on forging me. no, I was crafted by Baldr. As for how I got here, I appeared on your back. Any more questions?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:49 am

"Things just don't pop out of no were for no reason, what sent you here" Prism was not liking this it was to strange and why would someone make a talking sword what use would that be.

He moved his own swords around so he could block better and strike, but if he did attack what would he attack the sword or maybe the owner of it just couldn't be seen.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:57 am

Hijinks got bored so she began rolling around on the floor.  "Celestia is over-rated anyway. The power ponies are way cooler cause they actually win."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:12 pm

if an eye-less sword can roll its is, it did, otherwise forming a circular swivel. "well, the filly asked about legendary swords, so I guess you could say she brought me here." upon hearing Hiinks' remark, the sword lit up, and it was... laughing? "hah! So true. which one's your favorite, gotta say I like Radiance best.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Prism raised up his one eyebrow at the swords commends "Swords don't just get wished out of no were." Then the sword started to talk to Hijinks about Power Ponies.

"How do you know about them?" he questioned.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:55 am

"Radiance?" Hijinks asked, ignoring Prism. She had think back to what she read from the old comics she used to have. "Isn't that the one that can create anything through the power of imagination? She's pretty cool but I like the one that can create lightning and tornadoes and stuffs! She's mega cool."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:52 am

the sword turned to Prism, "comic books. duh." and returned to Hijinks "Yeah, Zap always was the "cool" one in the group, but being cool isn't everything, and sometimes she felt like a total knuckle-head, you know?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 pm

This was going down till very fast. This was a sword if anything it had one job to do and that was fight and not talk about comics.

"Ok, I think comic book time is over. If your a magic sword, then lets see you fight" Prism said as he move one of the swords to attack one that should be very easily to block.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:56 am

Hijinks sat down on the floor and waited to see what would happen.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:22 am

The blade moved to "block" the attack and held its "ground," as if it was locked into place in the air. "two things, you realize that you're fighting a sword, right? no matter how you hit me it counts as blocking. Second, and most importantly, we were talking about comic books. that was very, very rude, Captain. Lance, meanwhile enjoying the show, was sneaking his way towards the entrance to the training area while Prism was distracted. the only thing he hadn't planned for was getting out of this mess safely, so he took the opportunity to fix that.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:27 pm

"You are right its pointless, but lets sat that target dummy is who you are trying to keep it alive. Good luck" He said, he mentally  face hoofed himself as he just wished a sword good luck. With that he attacked. Sending one sword after the dummy and other just to attack the sword.

He wanted to see how it would react to it being attack over the target it was meant to keep alive.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:13 am

to protect a dummy Lance needed to see the dummy, but that needed him to stay in the room. of course he turned his head as quickly as he could to relocated the sword to save the dummy, but by the time he was finished making up his mind, the dummy was already struck by Prism's blade. Scint sighed, and let the blade fade dissolve.

"OK," Scint finally spoke with his own mouth, "maaaaybe this spell-test's been going on for long enough. On the other hoof, you were an awesome test subject, Pris. thanks for volunteering!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Prism watched as the sword did nothing as his sword dug deep into the dummy. He turned to look back at the word just to see if fad away, then he turned a voice. 

He already knew who's voice it was before he turned to look at him, "Scintillance" Was all he said to him.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:07 am

Hijinks decided to add dramatic effect by making a "DUN DUN DUUUUUUN" sound.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:59 am

Scint replied with a cheery, yet mocking tone, Prism. Scint re-conjured the talking sword and spke through it. "what do you think? worthwhile distraction, yes or no?" Lance lost all focus when he finally got a good look of the filly. "Whoooooooah didn't know your had a filly, Pris!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Prism was about to say something but Scintillance comment took his attention away from it. He looked at Hijinks "She isn't mine, I am just keeping her company" He was going to say watching, but was sure she wouldn't react well to that.

"Something can help you with?" He asked quickly.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:36 am

Scint refocused,"you just did, with the sword and all. thanks a lot for that! but more importantly, since when do you keep fillies company?" really, "little ponehs" was the last thing Scint expected Prism to be anywhere near.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Hijinks decided to be helpful and happily announced, "I'm twelve!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Scint blinked at hijinks about twice on her remark, then turned his attention back to Pris, "I apologize, since when did you keep twelve year olds' company?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2