MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hangover 2: pony edition

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The hangover 2: pony edition Empty The hangover 2: pony edition

Post by Lance Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:41 pm

The river gave off a calming stream,visibly and aurally. on one side, nature. on the other, a devastated Manehattan. one of the taller buildings had a hole in the wall giving a lovely view of the nature-side of the river.

Scintillance snoozed away dangerously close to that hole, blissfully unaware of how close he was to losing his life. he rolled over in his sleep, leaning more against... something beside him.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

The hangover 2: pony edition Empty Re: The hangover 2: pony edition

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:50 pm

{StarBright}
Star groaned slightly in her sleep, her quite pleasant dream being replaced with a splitting headache. She opened her eyes in a groggy manner, and viewed that she was laying uncomfortably close to something large, soft and brown, that vaguely resembled a unicorn in her foggy mind.

Wait a second. Something's wrong here. 

Star thought as she saw and felt the heavy, slow breathing of deep sleep. This snapped her awake in mere seconds, and she glared angrily at the figure, her eyes lighting up in the yellowish-gold fashion they always do when she casts gravity spells. She whispered close into his or her ear, "You have until the count of five before I crush you into a fine, red mist. One....Two....Four..." she said in a cold, hateful demeanor.

I seriously hope we didn't....Ewwww.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Lance was too groggy to bother moving. in fact it looked as if he wasn't even awake. at the count of four, Lance's horn lit up, and conjured the Aegis instantly and on que to protect him from whatever's coming.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 pm

{Starbright}
"...Five." And with that, Star shot a white light out of her horn and onto the Aegis, which she intently focused on for a couple seconds. As her concentration intensified, so did the beam, and a white nova around her body shot out, slamming against the Aegis with intense force, due to the close proximity they shared. As the wave petered out, she saw the aegis shatter, which solicited a grin from her. But still didn't solve the problem of how close he was to her. "I guess now I'll start throwing sharp objects. Three... Four..." she said, with much prejudice in her voice, added due to the blockage of the wave.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:14 pm

With the Aegis shattering, a spike of pain shot Scint into consiousness, his eyes popping open and his whole self sitting upright instantly. still groggy though. He threw Starbright an uncharacteristically angry look, and with another burst of his horn, cast a flashbang spell strong enough to blind the average pony. for about five seconds. then they see blurry for about ten.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm

{StarBright}
Star, who had currently had her night vision on, was blinded with such an extreme force by the spell that blood ran down her face out of the corners of her eyes, unable to see anything. In a fit of rage, she cast Lunar Secrecy upon herself, and promptly turned invisible in order to evade the attacker until she could see again.

I am going to stab his throat with such gusto, they'll think I'm mad. Ha. What a pleasure that will be. 

As the effects of the spell wore off about thirty seconds later, she viewed the conjurer as he became more clear with a strategical gaze, trying to figure out all of his weaknesses. She decided to stay still, however, as she would stay truly invisible if she did so.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Lance, experienced with being followed by ninjas all day long was pretty capable of knowing where the changeling was, even while she was invisible. He let her waltz on out as he cast a warming-spell on his canteen, and added some cocoa powder to a pair of plastic cups. "The heck happened last night, Jeez." now that she was quietly nestled some distance from him, Scint called out to her, "You are a TERRIBLE ninja. impressive invisibility spell, though. any case, care to come back down here? I've got some questions I need answering. also, I'm offering peace cocoa, if you want some.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:05 pm

{Starbright}

Wait what. What in the name of... How can he know where I am? Bloody hell. 

And with that, Starbright's cold logic overcame her hot-blooded anger, and she cautiously walked into the room, the light shimmering across her body as the spell faded. She kept a respectable distance, about ten feet, away from the apparent violator. "I'm going to stab you. Slowly. One day. To repent your sins," She said, her voice turning from frigid to absolute zero on a dime, her gaze even frostier. "I want answers. Now." she demanded, as she had lost almost all memory of last night since about six PM.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Lance poured the heated contents of his canteen into the cups. "funny, pretty sure I asked first. anyhow, Last thing I remember, I was celebrating hearth's warming with my friends, and then I wake up with you offering to turn me into a blood'n'gore sorbet. and that's about all I know. I'd ask if you kidnapped me to ask me some questions but I'm not important enough for that. yet. now what about you?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 am

{StarBright}

"...er.. I walked into the bar, and.....then I woke up next to you? Still gross." StarBright said, her voice losing a bit of its frosty edge, in replacement for discombobulation. "What's your name. You look familiar," she said, giving him a gaze full of contempt. Carefully she wiped the last remnants of blood from her face.

Why does he looks so familiar? I'm quite certain I've never seen this hooligan in my life.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:35 am

Lance offered Starbright a cup of hot chocolate. he's been getting better at this "don't give out all of your personal details" thing. "The call me Lance."

Scint drank from his own cup and started exploring the room for any clues, this mare wasn't very helpful.

and then something clicked. Lance's coat hardened and spiked as he spat out his mouthful of cocoa. "NEXT to me!?" and then de-ja-vuh hit him. but that can't be right, he decided never to touch alcohol again. and then the cocoa he spat out caught his eye, and he slapped the cup out of Starbright's grip, before, or after she drank from it, depending on how quickly she was willing to drink from a stranger's cocoa.. "do not drink that or else you'll accidentally do something weird again." the cocoa, horribly splatter across the floor, had disturbingly white streams between the brown, as if two liquids failed to mix.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:30 pm

{StarBright}

Her temper flared as she smelled the trace amounts of alcohol, and she nearly exploded as she saw the white fluid in the cocoa.  Too angered to speak, her eyes turned a dark, bloody red as purple energy crackled to her horn. A wide-spread beam shot out of her horn as she heightened the gravity under the unicorn's hooves. Her tone became low and demoniacal, as if some horrible demon from the pits of Tartarus had possessed her. But something cold and hard intervened in her enraged mind, and the purple energy dissipated, her eyes returning to normal, the factual coldness settling in again, along with the painful reality of fatigue. She crumpled to the floor in a heap, tears trickling down her distraught face, as she cried softly.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:44 pm

"AWKWARD POSITION IS AWKWARD!" Lance's hooves slid over the wet floor and slid him down to a star-fish position, dyeing the stomach part of his coat with a bit of awhite, a bit of brown. the brown bits just kinda looked like wet fur, at least.. "....ooooh... and now I'm filthy, thanks. of course it hurt, Lance wasn't one for crying. speaking of which, Scint finally got his gravity back, and noticed the sobbing mess. "shuriken ninja 2.0, anypony?" "stop mocking, try comforting." said the voice in Lances head. his voice, thankfully.

though reluctant to approach (because this mare already tried to kill him about, three times already) Lance took a few steps closer, lowered his head, but didn't make any hugs. this changeling was scary, and my or may not serve one at this point. "aww don't cry on me now! you weren't really looking forward to that cocoa, were you? "Scintillance you idiot."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

{StarBright}

Star curled up more at Lance's awful antics. "J-just kill me now. I'm a f-failure. I s-shouldn't exist, just kill me...Finish the job..." Star said, her huddled mass breaking into more sobs. 

Why can't I do anything right.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:22 pm

[Comfort Mode Engage]
Scint put a hoof on the Changeling's shoulder, "there there..." depression, definitely... what do you do about a depressed pony..? "whatever it was, it wasn't your fault... just a bad turn of luck, could have happened to anyone. if you want, we can start looking for whoever caused... all this to happen?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:32 pm

{Starbright}

Star shivered and retracted from the touch, but looked up at Lance's eyes as he made this suggestion. She stared long and hard at the unicorn, trying to detect any trace of deceit or lies. After he had passed her investigation, she wiped her face clear of the tears that she had shed with a spare hoof. 

What if he's just a really good liar, or, or....

But his eyes shared only kindness, with a tad of snobbish jerk. Trembling as she stood up, she straightened herself and gave him a cold stare. "S-sure. As long as I get to kill whoever did this. Alright?" she said, a small trace of hatred seeping into her voice.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Lance gave a confident smile that screamed 'les do dis.' "Attah girl! as for killing, depends. I'm very picky on who and who doesn't die." Scint looked towards the stairs and frowned. he then started trotting towards the large hole on the wall, and proceeded to, essentially fall for a moment, but his horn was lit and the Avian was waiting for him just a short hop down.
"My first lead is the two ponies I was with last night, my mischievous cousin and my also mischievous friend who already did this to me once. see this yellow mane? one night and this happ- one moment. Lance cringed, a spark flared in his horn, the Avian shattered and Scint fell. he grabbed the firs thing he could, the top of a window ledge bellow the hole. it swung the brown Stallion back into the building, through some broken glass, and apparently knocking over a series of... somethings downstairs.

but all Starbright would see and hear, probably, is Scint standing on air, falling, and the sound of broken glass and shattering pottery or something. "I'm ok! *CLATTER* "Slightly less ok!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:59 pm

{Starbright}

Starbright tilted her head at Lance's comment about a particular night, but figured that she'd ask him later. As for his lack of concentration and early fall, she giggled a little, as she hopped lithely down, landing next to the unicorn on all fours and without nearly as much racket as this stallion had caused.

"Let's start with your 'Cousin.' Who is she or he? Am I allowed to stab him or her?" She went on, asking question after question. With this, she gave him a curious gaze, eager to learn more about this stranger.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 am

"She." Lance gave it a moment of thought. but he figured it would be fine, Starlight's not a big name to worry about. [color]"odd story, My cousin's a changeling. half-changeling. cyan mane and all, but more... pony-like. very mischievous. I'll have to ask you not to kill her, most of what she does is for fun, but she never means any harm. that much.[/color]
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:42 pm

{Starbright}

Star was stricken by Lance's description of the mare. "Surely you jest. What is her name...? Are you sure she's a half-changeling? Mischievous, too?" With each word, her tone grew sharper and sharper, wondering if the dead can come back.

But I saw her burn and die... What. It couldn't be. 

And then she asked the most important question.

"Is her name, perhaps, Starlight?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:43 am

"Ah, so you've met?" Scint pulled a few notes from his pockets, looking through them."I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, one changeling to another. not really sure how separated y'all are from each other, though. so you know just how crazy bubbly she can get. right?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm

{StarBright}

"Yes..I suppose you can say we've met..." Starbright said, her gaze forming into a distasteful glare. "We need to find my si-I mean my friend, before she wreaks more havoc. Who knows what she's gotten into with all these playthings at her disposal." she continued, gesturing with a hoof to the general populous. 

We need to find her soon...
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:13 pm

"you, are a very conclusion jumping pony." Lance started picking the pace. "Star normally hangs around the eastern district. that river back over the other way marks the edge of the western district, so we've a bit of a walk to go. c'mon, hup two, hup two..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:44 am

{Starbright}

Starbright mentally slapped herself for going off the handle on Lance. 

If only I could just hop over there... Curse my temper. 

With that thought plaguing her mind, she headed off with Lance to find what might be her supposedly dead sister.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 am

-Timeskip-

Scint got up ont his hind hooves, mimicking a frisbee-toss as he walked "So I threw a shield-frisbee at 'im, direct hit, and I was all, 'paws off the mare, Flanker!' anyway, here we are, Eastern Residential district. keep your eyes peeled for an uncharacteristically happy pony."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:53 pm

{Starbright}

Starbright wasn't honestly listening to Lance's dramatization of this fight, as she was intent on finding the little troublemaker and bringing her to justice, when she noticed a particularly flirtatious pony running around the streets and randomly kissing ponies entered her peripheral vision. with a hoof, she directed Lance's head and pointed with the other at the amorous individual. "I think we have our work cut out for us." she said with a smirk.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Lance lowered Starbright's hoof. and offered her a deadpan glare. "do not point your hooves it public. it is plain rude, and draws unnessessary attention." he then stood there in dissapointed silence for two, three seconds. Lance then stood up on two hind legs again, and waves his hooves in the air, "STAAAAARLIIIIIIIIGHT! OOOVAAAAR HEEEEEEEEER~!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:41 pm

[Starlight]

Star looked over her shoulder while kissing a particularly handsome white stallion, and rolled her eyes, answering the call as she flew over to her cousin's location. When she arrived, she glanced curiously at the changeling next to him. "You called?...Who is the fine young lass next to ye? Are you using those charms I taught you, sweetiepie~?" she said in a sweet voice. Out of the corner of her eye, she took in the stranger's familiar appearance.

With a particularly close lean forward, her face inches away from the newcomer, she said in a saucy voice, "And what would your name be, sugarcube~?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:49 pm

"no, no charms happened.

filler

"come to think of it, haven't asked you your name yet, have I?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:26 pm

{Starbright}

Starbright wasn't amused in the slightest by Star's antics, and slapped her across the nose with extreme prejudice. "Have you forgotten me already, Starlight. Mother always favored you most, so you must have been blinded by your own self-centered core. My name is Starbright. And I am going to kill you," Starbright said, a flicker of red energy coming into her eyes.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:33 pm

once Lance saw his cousin slapped accross the face he pulled Starbright away, and stood between the mares "WOAH WHOAH WOAH! no killing! we don't even know if it's her fault! something then went *click* in Lances head. wait what do you mean, "mother?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:37 pm

{Starlight}

Starlight took a moment for it to click. "HUUUUH! SISSSIIIE! I thought you died!" And with that, she tightly hugged the mare. "Lancie, welcome our newest addition to the family, Starbright! She's my sister!" she shrieked, her embrace slowly becoming tighter with each second, until she finally let go. "I missed you! I thought I was stuck with this snobbish butthead-" She gestured to Lance"- for the rest of my life as my family. but now i have YOU!" she giggled as she finished, snuggling her face into Starbright's.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Lance raised a hoof, . one, wow. he raised a second hoof, as well as his nose held high, "two, I'm not snobbish" he raised a third, "three, I HAVE TWO COUSINS?!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:12 pm

{Starbright}

Star was taken aback by her sister's approach, but nonetheless, shoved her off of herself. With a red light taking of her eyes, she cast the gravity spell enough to cause pain and slam Starlight to the ground and keep her there, but not enough to crush her into a fine red pudding. "Why did you drug us. Answers NOW, YOU CONNIVING LITTLE PUNK!" she shouted, placing a hoof on Star's chest.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:19 pm

"I just said no killing!" Scint couldn't allow himself to conjure anything, otherwise all three of them could be in even greater danger when the future came. he brought a hoof down on Starbright's horn, hard enough to bow her head, hoping changeling horns were as sensitive as a pony's. "again, public location. ponies are staring." indeed they were, only the more ignorant allowed themselves to ignore the ongoing scene."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:11 am

{Starlight}

Star squeaked as she was shoved into the ground, both by brute force and by the gravity change. "S-sis... I d-didn't know it was y-you... I'm sorry..." she said, as she closed her eyes, waiting for retribution, which never came as she saw her sister paralyzed by Lance's horn rub. "Err. I did mean it for butthead here, but not for you..."
she finished, brushing herself off.

{Starbright}

Starbright felt her horn stop casting magic, along with a...peculiar feeling. Her wings immediately fanned out and erected themselves when Lance touched her horn. A faint blush due to both embarrassment for her displayed acts of rage in a public place and due to the touch was the only thing that gave away her feelings.  "H-hey... You c-can stop pressing there now..." she said, her wings vibrating as she spoke.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:19 am

Lance didn't move a muscle "only if you calm down with the whole 'i'ma kill me cousin' nonsense. family is family, it's not like she committed a heinous act against all ponykin or anything, and even then, that's what a family counselling is for, cousin. Lance made no note of the... wingboner... not something he wanted to discuss at the moment.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm

{Starlight}

After watching Starbright's reaction to the horn-hold, Star giggled a little, and started to stroke the horn to tease her sister. "Hehe~ Like it, sissie?" she said, a smirk appearing over her face. Turning to lance, she said, "Now, now, babe. I think we should take this more private..." Focusing her gaze on an unoccupied apartment building, she pointed, finishing by saying, "Liiiike... There."

{Starbright}

Starbright felt her tongue loll out of her mouth as her sister started rubbing her horn, and her wings vibrated a little faster. Her blush grew to a pleasant cherry red as she said, "H-oh my Celestia, this feels good....Ahh. L-l-lance, I p-promise, I won't k-kill her. J-just stop..." And with that, she attempted to bow her head to escape his hoof.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:01 am

Lance removed his hoof from Starbright and pretty flicked Starlight's hoof away as well, started to feel very embarrassed for what was going on. "now on that note, no horn touching unless absolutely necessary for the preservation of anypony's life. also, star's right. we've attracted enough as an audience as is. Lance was already making way towards the building Starlight mentioned, eyeing down any pony that had the nerve to stare, "nothing to see here, move along. Scint wasn't sure where he fell on the spectrum at this point; a peace-disturbing side show or the police shutting it down.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 pm

{Starlight}

Star laughed a little as Lance flicked her hoof away. "Alright then. Up... Up... AND AWAAAAY!" and with that, she made the illusion of herself casting golden glittery wings to hide her own wings. As she landed on the top floor, she turned and waved to Lance and Starbright. "Over here, sillies~!"

{Starbright}

Starbright quickly took control of her bodily functions again as Lance removed both his and her sister's hooves off her horn. Flicking her tail, her eyes lit up yellow, and she was enveloped by a white light. Adjusting her kick-off position, she leaped forwards, and instead of landing on the ground normally, she sailed upwards and managed to pull off a couple backflips and other various moves, until she landed on the wall of the second floor of the building, where she finished her trek upwards by walking up the wall nonchalantly. With a glare as she saw Starlight, she said, "This isn't over."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Scint made every effort to ignore the yelling starlight behind, and apparently also above him, or the golden glittering lights, quietly spitting "son of a flank," under his breath. he then lost his patience and looked up to see Starbrigh doing various flips on her way upwards, and which point he spat a little louder, "Son of A FLANK!" grumpily shuffling his way over to the building and up the stairs. at least he could restrain himself from using any conjurations while undisguised or anything.

finally after climbing the stairs, a panting, breathless unicorn stood near the changeling pair. "that. is NOT. low profile."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:40 pm

{Starlight}

Star levitated a pair of intact shades out of some rubble, and let them slowly fall on her head, saying "Deal with it," as they landed. Crossing her hooves to look even cooler, she turned to Starbright and said, "Now, you said we needed to talk."

{Starbright} 

Starbright giggled a little at Starlight's antics, but otherwise was unmoved. "It doesn't matter, the point is we're out of the way. Now--" And with that, she sat up and stood over Starlight. "Now, as I said, we have to hold you hostage until you decide to give us your reason behind drugging us," She said, her voice calm and collected.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 am

Lance waved his hoof, "I guess I won't argue with Star. um, Bright. yeah I'm gonna need to know why my main water supply is chock-full of alcohol. also curious as to why Bright had a sip out of it but that's a different question for later. were you behind this? and if not, have you any idea who? I mean yo're among the last ponies I remember from last night. wasit last night? Scint shoved his hoof in his mouth to stop himself from talking, even he knew he had to shut it at some point.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:03 pm

{Starbright}

Starbright placed a light gravitational enchantment on Starlight so that she couldn't escape. "Oh, do tell us, [size=7] wench... [/i]" was her "Positive Reinforcement" for getting Starlight to tell the story.

{Starlight}

"Alright, alright, Celeestia! Calm your horses, and I'll begin from the beginning." was Starlight's response to the two. "Now, it all began on a dark and stormy night..."

And thus so, she began the story. 

"Welllll, Me wanting to celebrate Hearth's Warming Eve, decided to take Lance to a tavern..."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:19 am

[FLAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK]
Lance was trotting down the street under an early evening's crescent moonlight, giddy with a foal's excitement for Hearth's Warming Eve. Cue snow. "Oh I'm in a flashback now. OK. took me to a tavern aaaand.... and scrapper. Took us both to a tavern. Hai Scrapper!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm

With a loud, bored sigh. "Aw mate, this is bollocks. I did this stuff already I don't feel like doing it again." he said, irritance clear in his voice.

"Anyway." He said before clearing his throat.
"Why am I here again? I don't exactly celebrate Hearth's Warming mate." he said questioningly. They were just outside a nice warm tavern but he had to wait outside, to constantly be pestered by young beggars in training, and prozzy's trying to take his money with promises of a good time. Yeah, like he'd stoop that low.
Lance wouldn't have had to deal with that though, he was late.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 pm

{Starz}

"Aww come on Scraps, just a bottle? I need to make...." And with wild gesticulations, she said, "DA MAGIX! In getting ponies drunk togetha, of course, maayynn. Just a bottle! I'll pay you back, I swear!" Star said, and bowed her head and gave Scrapper the puppy eyes. "Pweaaase? It's Hearth's Warming Eeeve for me!" She put her hooves on Scrapper and looked him dead in the eye from like, an inch away. "Pweaaase?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:26 am

Scint Quietly pulled out of a crowd, and walked in from behind Scrapper, just in time to catch Star and Scraps all too close, "Are, uh, are you two a thing now? Sorry I'm late, by the by."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Scrapper lightly pushed Star off of himself, dusting off his hoodie with an angry sigh.
"No mate, we're not. You think by this point you'd understand how your own cousin likes to act.".

"And tell me why I should let you do what you're doing? Why should I lose things just for this?" He said to Star with a stern voice.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:44 pm

{Starzie}

Star giggled at Lance's comment, and transformed into Shadow. "Technically, we are right now, babe~." she said, but then transformed into Io so not to get punched in the face. "Aaanywho. Scraaapper I need the booze to..." In a super secretive tone, she finished, "get him drunk. and me drunk. It's for my boo in the Graveyard. Pleaaase? I can pay you back. I can make any amount of money!" she said enthusiastically at the end.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down