MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Pony's Trash... (Private)

2 posters

Go down

One Pony's Trash... (Private) Empty One Pony's Trash... (Private)

Post by Harmor Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 am

November 20, 7am - 4pm

A nice day, or nicer than the rainy days that came prior to that morning, was evident in the central park. Warmth from the sun shined through the buildings, heating up the stone buildings and walkways. The grass and trees glowed in the light, flowing slightly with the soft wind. A unicorn, merrily trotting through- or nervously trotting, well... More frantically. A unicorn, FRANTICALLY trotting through the park could be seen, lifting random rocks up on their sides to view the non-existent contents under them. The golden pony stood still every so often, turning his head in search for something, his eyes wandering over the entire area.

"Gah, where did I drop it?" he grumbled as he searched a side of a tree, "No... grr, not there! I had to have come by this shrub right? No.. it was to the south!- Or.. the west?" This unicorn named Harmor truly had no idea as to his bearing to anything really... He was completely disoriented and confused. He fell back on his hind haunches and blew the tip of his mane out of his face and sighed. "Good going Harmor, you did it again."
Harmor
Harmor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

One Pony's Trash... (Private) Empty Re: One Pony's Trash... (Private)

Post by Zuberi Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 am

Zuberi could be seen on the grass nearby, watching the brightly colored unicorn dancing about the park obstacles and overturning each of them in search of... Something. He squinted a bit and cocked his head curiously to the side as he took in the scene. Before him, sprawled out across the ground, was a large map and several books. Journals, most of them written by his parents, added into by him. Some he had written himself, even. He had a compass on the map pointing north, and his map and body were oriented in that direction. The map, if examined, was an old map of Manehattan he had been working on adding new locations and landscape to. He had much to change, since his parents' version of it was of the Manehattan over fifteen years prior before the war and before the damage.

He continued watching the unicorn search, finding no reasoning in his simple activities he mulled over. He had been there hours beforehand, figured he may be able to help this pony if the something he had been looking for had passed by. He decided to ask. "Uhh, hello! Hi, um... Looking for something?" he wondered, holding a hoof up to the unicorn to catch his attention.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Explorer/Cartographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmor Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Harmor, still blankly staring into the distance, was oblivious to the questioning zebra. Regaining his composure, his vision slowly focused onto the striped figure in front of him, "W-wha? I'm sorry! I um.." Harmor slid his foreleg up and down the other in embarrassment, "I didn't really hear you, I'm kinda looking for something, well... two things actually, and I dropped the first thing somewhere around here."

Harmor stood up again, once more turning his head from side to side, trying to get a feel of where he was again, "Aaaand I'm really lost and.." Harmor slightly froze upon seeing a large paper in the zebra's hooves. "YOUHAVEAMAP!! EEE!" The unicorn sprinted at full speed, sliding into the map carrier's side with just enough force to bump him slightly. The unicorn pondered over the map, shifting his eyes around the entire thing, before frowning again and rolling on his back in the grass. "It's not the right ooonneee!!!"
Harmor
Harmor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Zuberi watched, and listened. He recoiled a bit as the pony charged, almost suspicious of an attack; though the squee made it seem less like an attack. He stayed put, and let the pony slide into his side and bump him slightly. Giggling, he looked over his map with the pony next to him, wondering just what it was he was looking for. But something was amiss. It apparently wasn't what the unicorn was looking for.

Zubi turned and watched him roll in the grass. "Well... What kind do you need?" He turned some to where his saddlebags were resting on the grass, and popped the flap to one of them open. "I've got tons of maps, maybe on that can help you," he said, moving the bag so the unicorn could see the dozens of folded maps contained inside the leather bag.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmor Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Harmor looked at every single map in the bag like they were made of solid diamond. Surely one of these could help him find the-. Harmor's attention to the maps was knocked aside as he realized he hadn't greeted the zebra properly.

The unicorn smiled widely at his company, "I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to get your name! EEE!" Harmor let out a little squeak, "Zebra's always have the most interesting names too!! uhm- er." The unicorn then coughed, his cheeks turning slightly red, "I'm um, Hamor." he said, giving a small bow of the head. "Very nice too meet you mister Zebra!"
Harmor
Harmor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Zuberi giggled at the unicorn. He was kind of shy, and cute! "Hujambo!" he greeted, waving a hoof slowly over his head. "My name is Zuberi! But you can call me Zubi, if you like. Anything other than Mister Zebra... I hear that and look for my father. Its nice to meet you, Harmor!"

Zuberi turned back to his maps, and pulled a large stack out with his teeth, then set them on the grass and began to sort through them. "Any map in particular you need? What are you looking for exactly? I have a map of most of Equestria from the Zebra Lands all the way to Canterlot... It just may not be perfectly up to date. Eheh..."
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmor Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

Harmor nearly sque- no, Harmor did squee upon hearing the zebra's greeting and name, "Ehee, Zuberi! Seeee! Such a cool name!!" The golden unicorn was happily relieved that he had met someone kind, or well, at first glance Zuberi was kind.

Harmor tapped his chin with a hoof trying to remember which area to look in, he vaguely remembered something about it being outside the city. He looked at Zuberi with worry in his eyes, "Well.. I think it was somewhere outside the city, but that's the problem! My grandfather left me this note when he um, passed. And I uh..." Harmor's head drooped, "I kinda lost it..." He paused, thinking it over. "If we could find the note, it had the exact location where I needed to go!- I mean.. if you're not busy..." Harmor wouldnt lie to himself, he wanted someone to talk to and be friends with, and not to mention having help would be extremely erm.. helpful.
Harmor
Harmor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:06 am

Zuberi laughed a bit more at the funny unicorn. Sounded like an adventure; Zuberi loved adventures! And he loved helping ponies, so this was perfect. "Of course i can help! I want to! It sounds fun-on-the-bun." He thought a bit, wondering just what kind of whatever it was this pony was looking for. He needed some kind of note with a location, but regrettably could not think of seeing such a thing.

"Where was the last place you saw the note? Could it possibly be there still?" he asked, putting a hoof over the map before him.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down