MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She can fix it [Private] [Closed] Empty She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 am

Tenth of December, Noon

Billowing winds assaulted the Western Residential District, bringing with it freezing snow that covered the streets with a thick blanket of snow. The harsh climate attacking anything that was exposed to its wrath. The streets were empty, except for one small figure, slowly making it's way towards its destination.

Hijinks had a determined smile on her face, ignoring the barrages of stinging cold winds that attacked her small body. Her rugged, red scarf offered some protection against the bitter winds but other than that, she was vulnerable to the piercing cold. 

She was a filly on a mission however, and she won't be turned down. Her eye's focused on a familiar building in distance, and she picked up the pace. A large burden in her backpack made the journey difficult, but the extra weight would be all worth it, because she held the key that would fulfill her wish.

Finally making up to the building, she let out a small shiver and did her best to brush the snow off of herself before knocking on the door, creating a small tune with her knocks. She stood back, and prepared her signature grin, waiting for the owner of the house to answer.

Last edited by Hijinks on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

She can fix it [Private] [Closed] Empty Re: She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 am

Tayari sat at the counter, faced with a few rough piles of paper, ink pots and quills. The interior had no signs of having suffered any recent calamities, though there was an unusual loss of paint in large patches. The only unresolved effect of a certain chaotic fillies' visit was a loss of notes, which Tayari was currently attempting to recreate from memory.

While the store was technically open for business, its owner wasn't particularly expecting any visitors, due to the weather outside. So he sat, perhaps a little bored but relaxed compared to how he usually was.

When he heard the knocks on the door, the zebra silently debated with himself briefly about whether he would have really heard it. Figuring that the only reason he'd have heard a knock in the form of a tune would be because someone was there, he walked quickly to the door and opened it, checking to see if there was someone there. Seeing a filly, he opened the door wide and stepped to one side, saying, "Step inside, out of this awful weather."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 am

When the zebra opened the door, Hijinks expected him to be super angry again. Which is why she was elated to find out that the zebra actually wanted her to come in! Her smile widened and Hijinks entered predatory hug mode. She launched herself forward towards the zebra, aiming for a hug. She could already tell this meeting was going to go well.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:53 am

Tayari is hugged very quickly after opening the door and allowing the filly in. The event seemed somehow familiar, and it didn't take long to figure out why.

"You're the filly from a few days ago, aren't you?" he asked neutrally, as he pushed the door closed. He definitely remembered this projectile-hug filly.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 am

Hijinks nodded vigorously, her freezing form still clinging to the Zebra, thankful for the warmth the hug provided. "That's right Mr Zebra! Its me!" she shouted in her inside shouting voice, which doesn't seem any different from normal shouting.

Eventually letting go of the zebra, she skipped happily to the middle of the room, only to stop mid way. Slowly, she reversed back towards the door, even trying to mimic her earlier skipping in reverse. Once at the door, she wiped her hooves and skipped back to the center of the room. 'Good little fillies wipe their hooves first!' she reminded herself.

She pulled her backpack off and placed it on the floor with a heavy 'thunk'. She pushed it towards the zebra and awaited his reaction with a large grin.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:05 am

Tayari watched the filly's movements passively, standing in the same place as before. When she began to watch him for a reaction, he finally spoke again. "Okay. So, what brings you here, through a scheduled snowstorm, miss... er... what was your name? I don't believe I caught it earlier."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 am

"Me!" She said enthusiastically. She pushed the bag further towards the zebra with her snout juuuust in case he didn't get the message. She didn't want to be here all day. 'Once I get my wings, I'm outta here' she thought to herself.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 am

Tayari raised an eyebrow. "Er... Your name is 'Me'?... Alright, Miss Me. What brings you back here now, so urgently that you couldn't wait for calmer weather?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 am

Hijinks giggled at the use of her name. It sounded like he was calling himself a miss. Hijinks knows her colts from fillies though, so she wasn't tricked. She's a clever filly!

Hijinks trotted up to the zebra and looked up at him, dragging the backpack along with her. "I'm suuuuper sorry for making you mad Mr Zebra!" She put on her best puppy-dog eyes to prove her point. "So that's why I... I... Ah.. Ahhhh... AHHHHCHOOOOO" A sneeze violently erupted from the filly's mouth, spraying the unfortunate zebra in front of her with the flying spittle. Hijinks was thrown back onto her rump, with a small "oof". 

Maybe she wasn't such a clever filly...
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 am

Tayari flinched a little at the filly's sneeze. "That's probably not good. Hold on a second, I'll get you a blanket or something to warm up."

He started to move to one of the other rooms to get her a blanket, but paused for a second behind the counter to look at her and say, "Don't make even a single change to this room or anything in it while I'm gone, alright?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 am

Hijinks gave him her best grin and nodded her head with as much enthusiasm she could manage. She was not going to make a single change to this room, in fact, she won't even touch anything! Hijinks looked down at the floor, before giving a small "eep" and jumping up on her backpack.

'I will not touch Anything." she reminded herself, sniffing loudly so the snot in her nose couldn't escape. 'Silly snot, snot not got... er...' Hijinks is left to ponder the rest of the rhyme while the zebra does his stuff.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 am

Tayari, figuring that answer would be trustworthy if anything about this filly was, nodded and proceeded on. Half a minute later, he returned with a thick, clean blanket, which he proceeded to wrap around the filly to help her warm up.

Stepping away, he said, "Alright. Is that any better?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:48 am

"Pot!" she finally yelled out loud, finishing her clever little rhyme. Coming back to her senses, she realised that the zebra had given her a nice blanket, and she cuddled up against the warmth. It was so hard to find blankets on the street, especially one without holes. This one wasn't even wet! Things were looking up for Hijinks.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 am

Tayari looked at her silently for several seconds after her exclamation. Finally, he said, "You're not very good at giving proper answers to questions, are you?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:07 am

Hijinks stuck her tongue out at the silly zebra. Maybe he should just ask better questions then. Hijinks' personal favorite is 'How are you doing that?' They always ask it with the silliest look on their faces.

Hijinks sneeze alerts were going off again, but instead of letting the spittle fly free, she decided it would please the zebra if she used her scarf instead. She let out a muffled "achoo" and a few sniffles before suddenly remembering the thing she was sitting on.

Letting out an excited gasp, she ripped the backpack open, and pulled out a bright pink book. If one were to look closely, they would notice that it wasn't always pink. Despite the pen marks, the tittle, 'Supernatural', was easily visible on the front. Hijinks held the book up to the zebra, wearing her trademark grin while doing so.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 am

At first glance, Tayari didn't recognize the book. Taking Hijinks' actions to be an offer to look at the book, he took it and started to skim through the pages. "Hmm... this is... is this an alchemy book!? How did you...?"

Pausing to think for a second, he looked at the filly supposedly known as Me, and asked, "Why did you bring this here?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 am

Hijinks was elated by the zebra's reaction. 'Yaaaaay, he liked it! wait, pay attention Hijinks, he's asking you something, now's not the time to mess things up!' Her thoughts finally under control, she wrapped her hooves around the zebra again for another hug. 

"I wanted to say I was sorry for prettifying your house, and for ruining your lunch". She paused for a bit before adding, "I would have got you another sandwich, but I kinda ate it, sorry!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 am

Tayari grinned. This book would be invaluable to him! Actual notes written by professionals, of guaranteed quality, rather than the rough trial-and-error notes he'd accumulated himself. He quietly ignored the question of where the book came from; had that question been allowed to develop, he would have been afraid of the answer, and doubtful that anyone would want a vandalized book back.

As it was, he simply appreciated the treasure in his hooves. Remembering the presence of the filly who had delivered this book, he looked at her and said, "Thank you. Thank you so much... and maybe I misjudged you earlier. I accept your apology, and offer my own: I'm sorry I reacted so poorly at our first meeting."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:00 am

'Alright!' Hijinks cheered mentally. 'I'm back in his good books... heh, good books.' Now that the zebra liked her again, it was all a matter of using her quick wit and subtlety to discreetly convince the zebra to give her those rightfully deserved wishes.

Hijinks stood up on her hind legs, evening out the height difference, and lightly patted the zebra's back. "It's okay Mr Zebra, I am veeeery good at forgiving ponies. Because I'm a very nice filly." 'That oughta do it', she thought, silently complimenting her own tact.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 am

Tayari kept smiling. She wasn't exactly a great filly yet; apology or no apology, she was very disruptive when she wanted to be. Perhaps even some of the times she didn't want to be... yet this interaction was a fair sign that she had a good heart.

He said, "It certainly seems you are. And you can call me Tayari, rather than Mister Zebra."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 am

Hijinks let out a mental squeal, 'He thinks I'm a nice filly! Now things are getting places! choo choo, watch out for the Hijinks train because it's pulling up to station Win!'

Finished with her internal monologue, Hijinks sits back down again with her blanket. "Okey Dokey TayTay." She paused to let out another muffled sneeze into her scarf. As she looked around the room, she noticed that it was back to its dull old self again, but she wouldn't dare mess with it again. Well okay, maybe a few smiley faces hidden around the place, but nothing so dramatic. As she was thinking this, something came up in her mind, something she really wanted to know. "What do you do for fun Mr TayTay?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 am

Tayari thought for a few seconds, before shrugging. "For fun? Very little. I operate the shop, make and test brews to occupy the time, and walk. I suppose I'd read, had I any more than three... or now, four books." The zebra knew well that this answer would bore the fun-loving filly, but it was the truth, and he couldn't think of a reason or a structure for a lie.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am

'BOOOOORING, he really needs to get out more' she thought as she created a mental note to somehow drag this zebra out into the open world one day. But for now this filly is being nice and civil. "That's... interesting?" she offered through a forced smile.

Although, when the filly thought back on it, the explosive vial from her last visit had a number on it, one hundred and forty seven?. That meant he had tested over one hundred different explosives! that's quite impressive, at least in her mind it was.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 am

Tayari doesn't believe her for a second. "It's not a very interesting life, but it works well enough for me, at least for the time being. How about you? What do you tend to do for fun?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 am

Hijinks couldn't really believe him either, who would want to be boring? that's ridiculous! Now, Hijinks was alot more interesting than him, in fact the list was so long that Hijinks couldn't keep track of it all.

She raises a hoof to her chin. "Okay, let's see... I like playing pranks on people, I'm really good at that, in fact, it's my special talent!" she says, pointing to her cutie-mark. "I also do lots of other stuff like playing with dolls." Burning them anyway. "and I like parties." Especially when her 'party time bombs' are involved. She lets out another sneeze before finishing her list. "And I also like to play with explosives."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 am

As Hijinks mentioned her special talent, Tayari glanced at her Cutie Mark. He wisely decided not to comment on the fact that said mark was clearly fake; instead, he opted to say, "I can't say I saw you as the type to sit and play with dolls, admittedly, though fair enough. Explosives, on the other hoof, I can more easily see you using. Though I have to wonder what kind of place a young filly would get them..."

He put very little effort to hide that rather than any kind of disappointment, his comment about explosives was said with a tone of curiosity.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 am

'Sit? Hijinks doesn't know the meaning of the word', she thought to herself despite sitting at that current point of time. She decided to let that little detail go though and focus on the better question. "I take them of course! the griffons don't really use them so I don't think they mind." Realising her mistake on her good filly persona, she quickly corrects herself. "Uh, I mean borrow! take is bad." She gives Tayari an innocent grin. One could practically see the halo above her head.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:35 am

Tayari laughed softly. "Don't worry. If I were opposed to subversive actions against the griffons, I wouldn't have given supplies to a certain group who hates them. I hear around the time I did, there was an incident at a griffon warehouse." With another brief laugh, he added, "I promise I won't tell the griffons if you don't."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 am

'A certain group who hates them?' Hijinks wondered. She hasn't heard of this group before. It sounded like a fanclub... except they hate instead, so it's a hateclub. Hijinks imagined a group of old, grumpy ponies gathering around a table in a dimly lit room, complaining about how the griffons took their socks. She giggled at that.

It occurred to her that the zebra also 'took' something. Mommy always said that taking things was bad, was she lying about that too? Adults are just too weird. Hijinks decided to just go along with it. "Okey dokey!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:58 am

Tayari smiled, then frowned a little. 'Why did I tell her that? That was beyond careless... though I suppose I can trust her not to report me, and it's not like any griffons would choose to spy on me, especially with weather like this...'
Tayari finally spoke again. "Well then. I... suppose that concludes our business, unless there's something else you wish to discuss?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:04 am

"What!?" Hijinks exclaimed. "What about my wish? I was a good filly for the whole time!" She had been sitting here talking... TALKING... I mean, what does it take to get a wish around here? Hijinks lets out another violent sneeze, forgetting about the scarf in her frustration. "I'm not leaving till I get my wish!" She concluded.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:28 am

"Wi- Oh!" Tayari remembered now; this filly asking after a wish or so the last time she'd been by.

Trying to remember how he'd responded to the request last time, he stammered out, "Well... I'm sure I've mentioned how I'm not... used to granting wishes. I'll do what I can, but... I'd have to take time, depending on the request. You've certainly earned a wish, though, so I'll certainly do what I can. On that note, what is your wish?"

'I really hope she buys that.'
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 am

Yes! He was going to grant her wish! Hijinks clapped her hooves excitedly. "I want wings!"  That has to be an easy wish, right? It's not like she wanted to be a princess, as tempting as that is.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 am

Tayari raised an eyebrow. "Wings? As in, pegasus wings on your back?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am

Hijinks nods enthusiastically. "Yep, i want wings so I can fly!" durrr, that's what wings are for.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Tayari sighed; he'd been hoping for a wish he could 'grant' with the use of alchemy, or maybe hiring a unicorn. This, though? He said, "I'm sorry, but a species change is a very difficult thing to accomplish. The best I'd be able to do would be a temporary change, and that would take at least months if not longer. A permanent change would take impractically long, if it were even possible."

He was, after all, assuming Hijinks to be have been born an Earth Pony.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 am

What? no... no, this can't be true. Wishes are supposed to grant you anything you want, and this zebra is saying it may not even be possible. Mommy always said th... Mommy lied...

The wish was a lie. Just like everything else. Hijinks realized that she was alone in this world, the only pony she could trust was herself. As Hijinks looked up at the zebra opposite to her, a thought came to her mind. 'Just how many lies has he told me?' Is this zebra trustworthy? 

Another voice came up in her head, a darker voice. 'Don't trust him, he will only hurt you.' the dark voice echoed through her mind. Hinjinks started hyperventilating, a little frightened by the new voice. But inside, she knew the dark voice was right, she had to get out of here.

Hijinks tears the blanket off her, and throws it at the zebra in an attempt to distract him as she turned around and dashed to the door. She rips open a door and dashes outside, ignoring the stinging cold winds as she tried to make her way down the street, away from the building and the zebra inside. 

Hijinks didn't get far, as exhaustion made its toll on her. Blackness clouded her vision and running became even more difficult. She needed to go further, the zebra would catch her here, she had barely gotten out the door. Her body, however, did not agree. Her legs buckled and before she hit the ground, one last thought entered her mind.

'Lies....'

If Tayari looked outside of the house, he would be able to see her small, purple form, lying in the middle of the street. It is obvious she will not last for long out there.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:02 am

Hijinks' reaction to his statement was beyond anything he'd expected from her at the moment. The element of surprise, the distracting blanket, and the general confusion at the events all hindered him for several seconds, but it wasn't hard with the sudden cold wind entering the building to notice the front door being fully open.

Getting up and rushing to the open door, he looked about for any sign of the filly. He was just barely in time, standing at the front step, to see a last bit of movement from the purple form as she collapsed. Making his way as quickly as he could through the poor weather, he finally reached her, and saw that she was unconscious.

Without hesitation, and ignoring the freezing cold around his own body, Tayari picked the filly up and carried her back to his home. He did his best to ensure her comfortable recovery: Setting her in his bed, with as many clean blankets as he had available; removing her bow, as a precaution to avoid an uncomfortable rest (seeing in the process a number of scars and a pair of stumps on her back); preparing some food and drink for when she awoke; and anything else he thought of to try and help.

Finally, he had nothing to do but wait for her to awaken, and finally warm himself up. He sat in the alchemy room, next to a fire that would normally be covered by a cauldron; the front door of the store was closed, though the doors between the alchemy lab and the bedroom were open. He would walk over and check on her every few minutes, but from his position in the alchemy lab he didn't have a direct line of sight to Hijinks.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 am

Hijinks was standing in the middle of a beautiful forest clearing, under the night sky. The animals playfully jumping around her, curiously watching the filly. Hinjinks' grin grew wider as she spread her wings wide, preparing for takeoff. 

But something was wrong. The animals starting screaming and voices started echoing around her. "why are you sad?" one echoed through her. Hijinks started to panic, looking down at her body, she saw her wings, her only escape, burn to ash. "What is wrong?" the screams and echoes showed no sign of letting up. "MOMMY!" The voices ceased and the world turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 10, Night

Hijinks' eyes shot open and she let out a scream as she rose up from her pillow. She was sweating and tears threatened to fall down her cheek. Hijinks has had this nightmare before, but this is the first time in years since she remembered having it. 

Looking around, she saw she was back in the zebra's house again. Hijinks didn't really care where she was anymore, all she wanted was to get out of this nightmare. She shut her eyes as a few tears streamed down her cheek.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:38 am

Tayari stood, paying full attention with the sound of his guest's scream. While immediately cautious, thinking that it was all too likely that the scream was related to the filly waking up in the home of the zebra she'd previous run from, he couldn't let such a fearful sound to go without trying to check on and if possible help the source.

Walking swiftly into the bedroom, he saw the purple filly crying, still in his bed. After a moment's hesitation, he approached her. "Please, I swear, you're safe. Ssh, calm down; no harm will come to you here. I would not allow it; calm, young one, you're alright..."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 am

Hijinks didn't refuse the hug, but she knew the words he spoke were all lies. No matter where she ran, she'll never escape. She was stuck in a cycle of escaping and then catching her breath before being chased again. She give a small sniff as the last of the tears came out. In a hushed voice, she asks the zebra, "Why did you help me?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:50 am

Tayari raised an eyebrow, and said, "Because you needed the help. I can't think of any reason I wouldn't have given it."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:55 am

Hijinks gave him a sad, confused look, "If you helped me because I needed the help, why didn't anypony help me before when I was alone?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:03 am

Tayari thought for several seconds about how to respond. "Well... do you know what happened earlier today, when you ran into the snow? You collapsed, and I brought you back here. If I hadn't, then... there are a number of homes around here, filled with ponies who would gladly have helped you out of the snow as I did. But they didn't know, so they didn't appear. I can't say I know what your life has been like so far, but if you've faced trials and nopony was there to help with them... I'm sure that any number of individuals would have given anything to help you. They just... didn't know where or how to do so."

Even as he said it, he was extremely hesitant; it would be all too easy for some ponies to take his words as a bleak statement about reality. He kept speaking out of hope that maybe, just maybe, she'd take the slightly more optimistic view of what he said.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:19 am

Hijinks quietly let out a hushed whisper that only she could hear. "lies..." Her mind wandered to the first few days in the city. She was starving, she hadn't had food for days, and she was currently begging on the street. She remembered all the ponies and griffons that walked past her, not even looking at the filly. That was the day she learnt that she was on her own. That was the day she first stole something.

A loud grumble from her stomach brought her back to the present day. A small smile started to form on the filly's face as she looked across at the meal Tayari prepared for her. "That sandwich is looking pretty good right now." she commented, licking her lips.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 am

Tayari nodded, and quickly moved to bring Hijinks the sandwich. "Thank you. I hope you enjoy its taste as much as its appearance."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 am

Hijinks snatched the sandwich and started to devour it, creating a huge mess of crumbs on the blanket. In truth, she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, and that was only a sandwich that she was planning to give to Tayari. 

When finished with the sandwich, she couldn't help but let out a disappointed sigh. She was still hungry.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Tayari watched the filly wolf the sandwich down, right to the last bite without slowing before she sighed. "You must be hungrier than I imagined. I'll see if I can make you another sandwich."

With that, he left for the alchemy room/kitchen. A few minutes later, he walked back into the room with a second sandwich.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

As Hijinks watched the zebra leave, a few questions came to her. 'why is he helping me?' Hijinks had to think about that. 'Maybe he likes me?' she suggested. 'Or maybe he's hiding something.' A darker voice echoed through her mind. Hijinks didn't like this new voice, it sounded sick and ghastly. 

Hijinks needed a third opinion. She looked down at her favorite joybuzzer, Zappy. "What do you think Zappy?" Hijinks covered a hoof over her mouth and spoke in a deeper voice. "I think we should jump on the bed!" 

Hijinks couldn't agree more. Her smile now fully restored, she got up and started jumping up and down on the bed. She hadn't done this in years, good beds were hard to come by, and this bed achieved a score of 8 on the bouncy scale. 

As Tayari walked in, she jumped off the bed, landing in front of him. "Hiya mister TayTay! That's a nice bed you got there. I wish I had one." She looked off into the distance, imagining a giant pink bed on top of a mountain of candy and chocolate.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:18 am

Tayari chose not to fault the filly for jumping on his bed. Though, as he held out the sandwich for her to take, he thought of a question. "You wish you had a bed? Do you not have one?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down