MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The right decision?[private][closed]

2 posters

Go down

The right decision?[private][closed] Empty The right decision?[private][closed]

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

((right after A painful Announcment))

It was dark outside and A storm was brewing. It rained much and the streets were full of puddles. Just a perfect weather for depressing thoughts.

Theera ran through the city ignoring the rain and the coldness. She had no direct destination. She just wanted to flee from the things she had seen. But they were in her head and she couldn´t stop thinking about it. How were such thing possible? How could the creators let the griffons do such things? this and many other things ran through Theeras mind.

Last edited by Theera on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

The right decision?[private][closed] Empty Re: The right decision?[private][closed]

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Forte kept her senses focused on the black hoofsteps she had been following since inside the Undercity. Quickly falling far behind the pony they belonged to due to their vastly different fitness states, the aura residue left behind by the earth pony's hooves slowly began to fade faster than she could keep up.

Losing the trail of the one she cared for so much, the blind mare stopped in her tracks. Tears slowly began to leak out from behind her cracked goggles while she struggled to catch her breath. She didn't want Theera to end like that last pony who had fallen to black... She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she let her one true loved one slip from her hooves.

With a stomp of her hoof, Forte took off again in search of the pony of the desert. She...loved her. She had to find her.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

The right decision?[private][closed] Empty Re: The right decision?[private][closed]

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Theera stopped running. She couldn´t run from things in her mind. She couldn´t forget what happened. She just wanted everything ending immediately. The pain, the agony, just everything. She looked up and saw a very high building. Maybe a fall from the top would end everything. She walked inside and searched for the stairs. Her coat and her mane were soaked by the rain. The water runs down her face and mixed with her tears. She was freezing, but it wasn´t importend anymore. it will end soon. She thought starting to climb up the stairs.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Forte, galloping at full speed without a care about her own condition, ignored the rain that soaked her to the bone. She came to a sudden stop, water getting flung from her mane that almost instantly stuck back to her neck and forehead. She managed to spot something in the corner of her senses, focusing them right on it: barely visible through the walls and other objects in the building was the black aura of Theera.

Slowing down to match the pace of the other pony, she silently moved into the building to follow her up the stairs. She wanted to observe her before speaking out and possibly making the situation worse.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Theera reached the roof of the building. She walked a few steps towards the middle of the roof. She looked up to the cloudy sky. The rain felt into her face. she was able to feel every single drop. She took of her wristbands and let them fall to the ground. Then she took the crown she was wearing, smashed it to the ground and screamed to the sky.

"WHYYYYYY? WHYYYYYYYYYYY? why you haven´t stopped them from destroing my home? why you haven´t stopped them killing so many innocent ponies? WHYYY? I thought you were this powerful. I thought you were the one which created everything here. But now i know the whole thing was a fairy tale. It was just a huge lie."

She stepped foward to the edge of the building taking a look down. It was about 30-35 meters deep. I hope this will be high enough to end all this without anymore pain she thought. she stepped on the ledge.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Forte's ears shot up straight as soon as she heard the screams of anger coming from the pony who held her heart. She increased her pace up the stairs, slamming herself against the door to the roof to swing it open with a loud crash.

"Theera!!" She cried loudly to the earth pony on the ledge of the building, quickly making her way towards her. "Theera... Don't do this... Yes, it's horrid what happened to your home and your people. But if you just give up, you'll never accomplish anything. You need to avenge them!" Her tone was one not heard from the mare before: one of pure caring, combined with fear.

"Please...step down from there..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Theera turned to forte, still standing on the ledge. Her face was drowned in tears.
With an angerfilled voice she answeared "Why? Why should i stay in a world that only offers pain and hate? I don´t want to ilive in this world anymore, nothing holds me here."
Then she turned back to the abyss. "I have made my decision." She said with a sadly voice.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Forte slowly reached a hoof out towards Theera, her leg shaking as sadness and fear filled her body. "That's not true... I don't hate you Theera..." She said quietly, trying her best to coax her away from the edge. "I...I love you. I love you Theera! You taught me how to feel again! I don't want to live in a world where you're not by my side!!"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Theera looked back once more. "I know you don´t hate me, and its not about someone hates me, its about the hate thats spread all over the world. Its to much for me, I have seen things from my sister. things i can´t forget." Theera wasn´t sure about forte. infact She want to kill her self to end all the pain, but otherwise she would left someone behind, who will be even more sad as herself. "You really love me?" She asked, while she took a step back from the edge.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Forte slowly brought a hoof up to her muzzle once she realized what she had said. Staying silent for a moment to sort out her thoughts, she finally gave a confident nod.

"Yes. I love you, Theera Dune. It is a feeling I have not felt in my time on this planet, but I am sure that is what this feeling is telling me." She replied, her feelings of care clear in her tone as she took another step towards Theera.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Theeras heart warmed as she heared the blind ponies words. "I..I love you too." she said
The bad feelings started to fade. "I...I .." she stuttered "I´m so sorry for cousing so much trouble on you." Theera wanted to walk over to forte, but then she slipped. She got out of balance and slid back down the edge. "Forteeeee!!" she yelled. She clipped to the ledge. But she knowed she couldn´t hold herself. "I´m sorry" said Theera before she lost the grip.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Forte took another step forward, reaching out to pull Theera towards her. Her heart suddenly fell as all she was able to grab as air; the love of her life was falling away!

"Theera!!" She called loudly after the earth pony, voice cracking under the panic and sadness that filled her in that millisecond. Her whole body shuttered in the moment of panic, her horn suddenly shining bright enough to light up a small area as her magic surged. A deep orange aura began to surround Theera, slowing down her decent in an attempt to stop her. Her heart nearly stopped as she heard the sickening sound of a body on concrete.

"No... No!!" She screamed loudly as she wasted no time in turning and running back inside the building to get back to ground level.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm

As Theera felt, she remembered the good things in live:
The time she lived in Pyreha with her family. Her father, who always teached her everything about the creators. Her sister who wasn´t the nicest to her, but when she was in trouble Neferi was there for her. The warm sand under her hoofs and the sun on her coat. Then she remembered fotre, who changed her live. She never felt love before and now, where she was experiencing it, she would die.
This is not fair

Theera felt the impact. she was able to feel how her bones breaked and she felt blood running into her mouth. This is the end was her last thought before she lost consciousness.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Tears slowly leaked out from around the bottom edges and through the lower cracks of Forte's goggles as she ran down the many flights of stairs in the building, the only thought on her mind being Theera. She rushed out the doors, slamming into them to quickly throw them open without a care about injuring herself. Her horn flared to life once more upon seeing the aura belonging to the pony she loved so much was still full of color; she was still alive, for now.

The deep orange aura slowly surrounded the fallen mare to gently lift her up and keep her from moving. She had to find a medic right away. Anypony would do as long as they could save the life of her first love.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down