MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She can fix it [Private] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 am

Hijinks takes the sandwich and wolfs it down. She liked this zebra, he gave her food. And it's not even soggy!

Finished with her meal, she directs her attention back to Tayari. "Nope, beds are hard to come by, and any I do come across are broken." Hijinks pauses to think for a second. "I did have a hammock once, but this mean griffon took it from me, so I had to burn it."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

She can fix it [Private] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: She can fix it [Private] [Closed]

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 am

Tayari raised an eyebrow. 'How hungry can this filly possibly be?' He kept quiet on that point for the moment, though, opting instead to say, "The way you phrase that, makes it sound like you don't stay in one place. Do you... do you have a home?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:43 am

"Home?" Hijinks thought back to her old house in Fillydelphia. Last she saw it, it was a smoking crater. "Not any more." She answered simply.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 am

"Well then," Tayari replied. "How well is that working for you?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:09 am

Hijinks shrugged. "It's alright, I find some pretty cool stuff." She thought back to the various items she had found in the past. "I once found a hat with a dead bunny in it. Kept the bunny for a while." Hijinks puts her hoof to her chin, deep in thought. 

"Oh right!" she suddenly exclaims, "I also have my bow ribbon!" She says, pointing to her bow... Which wasn't there anymore. "Ah! where is it?!" She started to panic, she loved that bow.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:23 am

Tayari walked over and retrieved the bow from where he'd stored it. "My apologies. I thought it might make your rest uncomfortable if I'd left it tied around you, and I didn't think that would help your recovery." Passing the ribbon to her, he commented, "I'd comment on the health hazard of carrying a dead bunny around with you, but it seems that it hasn't caused you harm... even if a number of other things have."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:58 am

"Don't worry Mr TayTay" She said as she began the difficult process to tying the bow around her. "There's no way a dead bunny could get the jump on me!"

Hijinks grunted, the bow was not being agreeable, she hardly took the bow off so she wasn't really good at putting it back on. She stood on her hind legs and used her forelegs to reach around to her back, trying to tie up the bow. She lost her balance though, and landed on her rump with a "oof". Hijinks let out a sigh, this is gonna take some time.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:45 am

Tayari asked, "Would you like some help with the bow?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:55 am

"No way, i got this!" Hijinks huffed as she tried once again to get the bow around her. But once again, she ended up on the floor. She let out a sigh of defeat. "fine, I guess I could use a bit of help."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:03 am

Tayari stepped forward, and began tying the bow to the best of his ability, making sure it covered the stumps as it did before. "Anyway, the dead bunny itself wouldn't be the problem so much as the infections you could've gotten from it."

Finishing up the bow, he remembered the most relevant question for the moment. "Why did you run out into the snow after I told you I couldn't grant your wish so easily?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 am

Hijinks' expression suddenly soured at this question. "Because you are a liar." But her expression moved back into a grin just as quickly. "But it's okay, i forgive you." She looked at her bow and gave a nod of approval.

"Buuuuut, if you really want to make it up to me, you could always get me something yummy. I really like candy and chocolate!" She said, licking her lips at the possibility of receiving candy.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:26 am

Tayari thought for a second. "I don't believe I have any supplies of candy at the moment. I'll be sure to stock up on it in future, though. As for the lie... I do very much apologize for that. I should have told you the truth, but I thought that you'd respond poorly to it compared to the lie. In truth, I was somewhat hoping you'd wish for something I really would have been able to accomplish, rather than a species..." Tayari trailed off, suddenly thinking. "...What... what species of pony are you?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 am

Hijinks laughed at the silly question. "Silly TayTay, I'm a Earth Pony of course. Everypony knows unicorns have horns, pegasi have wings and earth ponies have nothing." She paused before adding in. "And zebras have stripes." Just in case the zebra didn't know what he was.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:44 am

Tayari sighed. "Just checking. I thought... well, it was weird, but I thought for a second maybe you were a Pegasus. You had some odd protrusions on your back... though, I must ask, why does an Earth Pony filly wish to have wings?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:50 am

"So I can be a pegasus again, silly" Hijinks said, rolling her eyes slightly at the silly questions.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 am

Tayari was silent and still for a full half-minute on hearing that. "...Again? What do you mean, be a pegasus again?" he finally asked.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:52 am

Hijinks rolled her eyes. "I used to be a Pe-ga-sus" saying the words veeeery slowly as to not confuse the zebra.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:58 am

Tayari was entirely confused at this statement from the filly, to the extent that he alternated frequently between silently trying to process it, and sputtering barely-formed questions.

Finally, he uttered, "Elaborate," and finally managed to compose himself as he said it.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 am

Hijinks let out a pained sigh. Yet another silly question. It was funny at first but was quickly wearing down on her patience. Hijinks had a better reply to give to the zebra.

Hijinks looked at Tayari with a serious look. She then booped him on the nose, "boop!", and then jumped up on the bed. She started singing.

"Who's a silly zebra? You're a silly zebra! who is? you is! TayTay is!"

"Asking silly questions and sputtering some nonsense. Who is? you is! TayTay is!"

Hijinks finished her song with a pose, waiting for the zebra's reaction.

Last edited by Hijinks on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:17 am

Tayari glowered and slammed his hoof onto the floor. "No! No evading the question. Species changes are not a thing that just happens, so tell me, little miss whatever-your-name-really-is: How can you possibly say you used to be a Pegasus but now you're not!?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 am

Hijinks let out a sigh, this isn't working. But then she got an idea. "It's easy!" she said, before jumping in front of Tayari. "Look, I'll show you"

Hijinks pulled out a wooden pegasus toy from her satchel, and threw it on the ground. She adopted a... stance that involved her two forelegs flapping up and down wildly. She made squawking noises as she moved towards the toy. "Squawk! squawk!"

She then pounced on the pegasus toy, using her teeth to rip the wings off of it. Once finished she grabbed the now wingless toy and threw it up into the air. When it fell back on to the ground, she pointed at it and said, "see? she's an earth pony now."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 am

Tayari watched reluctantly, fully intending to reprimand the filly once she was finished with what would surely be a silly show. At the part where the wings were torn from the toy, though, his irritation evaporated, replaced with horror. Turning pale beneath his coat, he said, "T-they... you..."

Tayari sat down under the weight of this discovery of what happened to Hijinks' wings.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:04 am

Looks like the zebra will be out of commission until his brain worked that out. Hijinks looked down at the toy. She suspected it to be an animitronic toy, but it looked like it has been broken some time ago. She picked it up and fiddled around with it. Eventually Hijinks managed to get something to work and a few clicking sounds emanated from the small toy. Then the toy talked. "My name's Spitfire. Let's fly!"

Hijinks let out a tired sigh. "We can't fly" she said softly, before putting the toy back down and moving towards the bed. She flopped onto the bed and covered herself with the blanket.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 am

Tayari sat, sorting through his shock and horror over the course of several minutes. By the time he was capable of acknowledging the outside world again, his guest had moved herself to the bed to presumably fall asleep.

He moved as quietly as he could to the room's door. Keeping his voice quiet, but hopefully audible if the filly were awake and paying attention to hear it, he said, "Good night, young one. May your fortunes be better in the future."

He proceeded into the building's front room from there, to lock the door for the night, making sure to place a chair beside the door with a note: 'If you want to leave early and need a boost to reach the lock, here you go. You are welcome to stay, or to leave, if you wish.' After all, there was a fair chance she would want to leave early, he thought. And it wouldn't be good for her to think he was trapping her.

Finally, he walked into his alchemy room, lay down on the ground, and fell asleep.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 am

December 11, Morning

Hijinks let out a long, drawn out yawn, rubbing her hooves over her eyes to clear her vision. She was currently in the middle of packing her satchel, she didn't want to lose any of her precious materials. Her eye's drifted over to the toy that was still on the ground from last night. Hijinks let out a sigh and decided to ignore it, it didn't work anyway.

Finished with her preparations, she made her way out to the main room, and was about to leave through the front door. But she hesitated. Maybe it would be nice to say good-bye to the zebra before she left. She turned around and began wandering through the house. Eventually, Hijinks came upon the alchemy room, where she found the zebra sleeping silently on the floor. 

Hijinks began thinking of ways she could wake the zebra up, before settling on one of her favorites. Hijinks walked up to the zebra and positioned her face right in front of his. 'This oughta be good' She thought as she gave the zebra a big, sloppy lick across his face.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:10 am

Tayari awoke to the sensation of his face being licked. His first reaction was to wipe his face with his forehoof automatically. "Huh?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 am

"Hiya Mr TayTay!" Hijinks yelled reeeally loudly, making sure to wildly shake the zebra while doing so.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 am

Tayari rubbed his eyes, still waking up. "Good morning, miss. Can you please stop shaking me?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 am

Ignoring the zebra's request, Hijinks continued her shaking. "Noooo, I can't! I got me a bad case of the jitterbugs!" She yelled.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 am

Tayari rises to a stand. "Mix powdered garnets and flour over a tepid solution of chlorinated water, keep exposure to open air to a strict minimum..." Looking at the young filly, he asked, "Did you sleep well?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am

Hijinks nods her head enthusiastically. "Yep!" She replied. "I had a dream where I had a box that constantly gave me candies! Then I threw the candies on the ground for some reason..." Which was weird since she liked candy.

Her attention moved to the zebra's work. "What's all this stuff?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. "Are you making boom boom bombs?" She hoped it won't end up like the last explosive he made. That was very disappointing.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 am

Tayari laughed. "You had weird dreams too, huh? I had a dream where I was trying to coordinate clones of ponies in order to defend Canterlot. Don't know what I was defending it from, exactly... Dreams are inherently weird, I suppose."

Tayari then turned and walked over to a ladder in the back of the room, grabbing a key from a table along the way. Quickly making his way up the ladder, he unlocked the trapdoor at the top; keeping the key in his mouth, he lifted the trapdoor open just enough to see the early morning sky.

Closing and re-locking the trapdoor, he commented, "By the way, the very fact that you call explosives 'boom boom bombs' tells me you're not ready to touch them." He slid down the ladder, and put the key away on a table to the side. "Not that I would have let you, anyway."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 am

Hijinks laughed at that comment. "Pffft, me not ready for them? I make much better booms than you!" She said as she pulled out one of her boom crackles. "This is much better than your explosive failure one-four-something." She laughed.

Last edited by Hijinks on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:09 am

Tayari shrugged. "That was an experimental formula. I hadn't tested it to find its effectiveness." Lowering his voice to a whisper, he leaned forward and said, "If you saw the best explosion I'd ever made, you would be awed, young one."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 am

Hijinks snorted. "Oh yeah? what did you blow up?" She had set fire to a whole district once, he had nothing on her.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:22 am

"Many things. The entrance to a cave, once. I didn't much care for its occupants," Tayari replied.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 am

Hijinks yawned, adopting a bored look. "Wow, you managed to blow up some rocks, that's really impressive." Of course, Hijinks was being sarcastic.

"I once blew up a whole house, and set the whole district on fire!" Hijinks gushed, thinking back on that day, her first major explosion. And maybe even her best. "I didn't care much for it's occupants." She said with a mischievous grin.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:33 am

Tayari scowled. "You set fire to a district? What wrong did its occupants do?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:37 am

Hijinks sighed and rolled her eyes. Another adult who scolded her. It's either 'don't set fire to that', or 'don't light that fuse' or even 'stop trying to strap explosives to my chicken'. Adults were all the same.

Hijinks decided to just answer the question. "They killed mommy" She said simply.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 am

Tayari blinked. That certainly wasn't the answer he expected. "...Oh."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:42 am

Hijinks kept a note to mention her mother whenever she got scolded from now. "So... Do I win?" She asks. Hijinks liked winning.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 am

Tayari slowly shook his head. "That... I... I don't think I understand. How can you possibly go from talking about setting districts on fire to talking about being orphaned and at the end of it treat the whole conversation as a game?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 am

Hijinks let out a small laugh. "Because games are fun, silly." She said, booping the zebra on the nose. "Besides, being happy is a lot better than being sad. grandpappy always used to say...", Hijinks changed her voice to a deeper tone before saying, "Hijinks, you should always have a smile on your face because if you frown, your face might get stuck like that". Hijinks beamed when she finished.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:59 am

Tayari pondered this briefly, and began to walk to the front room of the building. "I have to say, that sounds like very good advice. Your grandfather is admirable for telling you so."

After a pause of a few seconds, he added, "Hmm... I have one question though. 'Hijinks'?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 am

Hijinks looked at Tayari, unaware that she was called by her real name. "Yes TayTay?" She asked. "Do you want to be shaken again?" It was a possibility.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:45 am

Tayari held in all but a small smile. "No thank you, I just wanted to test a theory."

Thinking for a second, he asked, "On another note, what are your plans for today? I imagine you have places you'd rather be than here."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:52 am

Hijinks rubbed the back of her neck with her hoof. "Well I did have plans. But they involved flying, so I guess I'll just go do..." Hijinks paused. What could she do today? She could always look around the city for more cool junk, but she didn't really feel like doing that today. Now that she thought about it, she didn't really know what she wanted to do today. "Err.. I dunno", she finally replied with a shrug.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 am

Tayari shrugged, and started examining and repositioning stuff around the front counter. "Well, you're free to stay until you figure out what want to do. It's hours yet until the store opens, so you won't have to suffer the boredom of business; I'll be doing other things instead."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 am

Hijinks looked at the zebra move around, fiddling with the potions. Maybe she make more of her bombs, although she didn't have any gunpowder. Looking up at Tayari, she asks "Do you have any gunpowder I can has, Mr TayTay?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 am

Tayari reacted immediately, "No! Just... absolutely not. I'm sorry, but there are at least four good reasons why the answer is no, Hijinks... make that five."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next