MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browsing for wares [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Browsing for wares [Closed] Empty Browsing for wares [Closed]

Post by Contra Wain Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 am

Having your own shop is all nice and dandy, but having no stock is the quickest way to bankruptcy, that is if there was still something like a bank around.
So there where several ways to keep your shop stocked with goods. Buy them, Steal them, Beg for them or go and try to get them your self or possible let some one you know get them. Having no one Contra Wain trusted to get the things he needed, Naturally meant that he had to get the things him self.

Looking around the interior of a building that had seen better days, Contra Wain was looking for a pair of Chisel's and a rasp that some pony asked if he could get it. Always happy to earn some money, Contra Wain said he would see what he could do. This also gave him the opportunity to search for other things he could sell.

Contra Wain knew that there used to be a factory around where he was now that might have the things he needed. Rummaging through a pile of scrap, Contra Wain was muttering "No, no, no, wish I could take that, broken and another broke piece of GAAHHHH" Contra shouted before throwing some against a wall.
Contra Wain
Contra Wain
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Merchant/Smuggeler

http://shanaarwot.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Browsing for wares [Closed] Empty Re: Browsing for wares [Closed]

Post by Thorin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 am

'I would be quiet if I were you' Thorin says, moving into the light streaming from a shattered window.

'You could attract the wrong sort of attention'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Contra Wain Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Where did that Griffon come from? Contra thought looking at the Griffin.

"And what kind would that be good sir? Some one like you? I did not know that this place was yours good sir. If I knew, I would have asked first for promision before I started looking here." Contra said hoping to avoid conflict with this Griifin.
Contra Wain
Contra Wain
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Merchant/Smuggeler

http://shanaarwot.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Thorin walks towards Contra, staggering slightly. The smell of cheap booze preceedes him.

'You bloody ponies. You're always "Please sir, thank you sir", but the moment that I try to help its "Get the fuck away from my brother you mangy, carrion-smelling vulture"'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down