MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day At The Smith [Closed] (Dated)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Day At The Smith [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day At The Smith [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 am

Steel Strike left the mare on her own. She could navigate with that sort of knowledge. He hoped it helped her. He really didn't like seeing the griffons bully innocent mares, even if they were rebels. He quickly assessed the damage the griffons had done. Torn floor boards and tools strewn everywhere. He did what he could with his magic, but he really needed a carpenter. After setting about the various tools in his smith to the correct spot, he went to the counter. Many of his figurines were knocked over, and a few had been smashed. Somehow the Celestia figurine had survived the onslaught without a scratch.

Ah Celestia, even now you seem to watch over me... he thought happily. He was glad to see most of his scrap was untouched, or was just plain moved around. No need to move the scrap in the first place. He set to work trying to find the copper wiring he had found a few weeks ago...Aha here it is! he thought after looking through several heaps of junk.

He began putting the rods into the furnace, in a container of sorts. It was meant to keep the copper in one place for him to mold. As he waited for the copper to melt, he waited by the counter, wondering if he had anymore visitors coming. They'd have to hurry to him if they wanted anything done before the curfew hit.

(If no one responds in a day I'll assume no one else needs my assistance, and I'll close the thread.)
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Another Day At The Smith [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day At The Smith [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Winter Bell Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:39 pm

As Winter made her way home, she couldn't shake the feeling she was being followed. Every so often she'd turn and look around, only to find no one there but the usual ponies walking about their daily lives. She decided to take an alternative route as she made her way through an alley way and onto a quieter street, heading down towards the edge of town where she lived.
Winter Bell
Winter Bell
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Giving a sigh of relief, Suture turns around swiftly, entering the smithy. "Excuse me, sir? Thanks," she says in a rather relieved tone. "Erm... May I ask another favor?" she says in a tentative manner, hoping to draw some charity out of the smith...
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 pm

"It's fine. Don't mention it." he said, calmly. He added shortly after. "Seriously, dont. No offense but I'm not a rebel. However, I hate seeing mares and bucks being bullied by those mangey griffons." he said with a snort. Now that that one griffon Praetor August trusted him, he should be out of harms way. Hopefully the encounter would be brought up if he ever were brought into rebel trouble again. "Sure, what can I do for you?"
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Suture inhales deeply. It was a long shot, the favor she wanted. She was borderline rebel in the eyes of this man. However, upon a sigh, she hung her head and asked: "I'm flat broke, and I need a place to stay, lest I get killed..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Steel Strike was surprised by the request. He certainly didn't mind helping somepony out. She seemed nervous and confused. He thought about it, and decided that he had gotten into enough troubles with the Rebels already. But he didn't mind helping the mare on her way.

"Look, I know a mare that can help you out. Her name is Megabyte Stream. She lives in the East Residential District." he quickly relayed an address to the mare. "Enter the building and go to the very back. Knock on the middle of the wall. She'll get you a place to stay." he said, confident that Mega would help her out. "She's also a tad crazy, but not too much." he said with a wink. "If you run there now, you can make it before curfew." he said, quickly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 am

"Thank you, so much," the mare said as she took off for the supposed address.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic Blaze Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Blaze trotted slowly down a quiet street, 'Manehatten...' he thought. He hadn't seen the city since the invasion, and it didn't seem like it fared much better than Vanhoover. Some manner of community and infrastructure had been maintained for the purposes of the occupation. He currently had a cloak on to hide his sword and crossbow from immediate view. He doubted that very many griffon soldiers stationed here would be able to keep up with him after the 4 long years he had spent in the wilderness outside of Vanhoover, honing himself.

He walked past a lightly-colored mare wearing an interesting-looking dress, who appeared to be nervous, but Blaze continued on wordlessly, he was expecting this sort of atmosphere anyways...
Galactic Blaze
Galactic Blaze

Character sheet
Profession: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2