MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amethyst Leaves [Closed] (Dated)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amethyst Leaves [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Amethyst Leaves [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 am

Steel saw the mare was being serious. Steel sighed and wondered how many looneys were going to be in, in the next few weeks. "Alright, heres the short version. We lost. End of story. Celestia and the Elements were never heard from again. Griffons surprised us at the final battle, and pounced like a tiger stalking its prey. We lost 70% of our troops. Celestia and the others fled. It's been 4 years since. I don't know what kind of drugs you kids are on these days, but it must be some crazy powerful stuff. Anyways, go and run along now. I suppose you got four years of catching up to do." he said, kind of dismissing her. His tone was serious as he said all of it. If some new drug was causing amnesia it must be one helluva high.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Leaves [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Amethyst Leaves [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Dawn Star Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Dawn was a little angry about steel assuming that she was on drugs or some depressant to make the history that she went through seem like a figment of her high messed up imagination...she knew she was right ...she knew that this ...unicorn was the one on drugs not her .."4 years HA! what a joke" she thought to her self "He's defiantly the ..
She stoped ..seeing the look on his face told her that everything that she thought was right was ...Dead Wrong.
Dawn felt like somthing was forcefully ripped out her which made her lay her head on the counter in a sad way " h...how ...how ....how ..have I been gone for 4 years?"she asked wondering what's truth and what's a lie.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel/Equestrian solider
Profession: War veteran solider / LT Commander of the ponys 20th Airborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

Steel looked at the strange mare. She seemed genuinely confused about her presence in the time. Steel wasn't sure how to react to the crazy story. "I-Im sorry. I have no clue how to help you." He said unsure of himself. What do you tell to someone who was supposedly stuck 4 years in the past? I'm sorry? An explanation?

Steel decided on the latter. "Uh I suppose you may have been in a come." He said hoping that something that made sense would make her feel better. Or at the very least give her something to lean on.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

"Ok so it's not drugs anymore...it's a coma" she thought "He doesn't know anything about what I went through ..what I've seen out there ..No he just sees me as a crazy mare who likes to making up story's ..well that's just wonderful" she continued in her mind "I have to get up..and do my job I have no business here if this unicorn doesn't understand me anyway" dawn lifted her self up off the table top "I'm sorry for wasting your time" she said in a little bit of a sad way and began to leave but knocked a display case over with her wing in the process of exiting.This loud crash scared dawn and angered steel nothing broke or was damaged however the unicorn smith still yelled and carried on "terribly sorry ..I will clean it up for you" she said trying to calm steel down.Dawn but the display case back "There good as ne...." she stoped because somthing else caught her eye..somthing that looked oddly ..fimilar to her ..it was a dusty old plaque that said or what she make out of the rusty letters (Equestrian Royal Guard 56th company Battle Smith Steel Strike) She remembered that she has or useto have one just like it ..every guard had one..it's a symbol of honor and pride ..but why was it hidden "5..6th?" she whispered but steel did not pay addtention "56th" she said a little louder but still no reply from the smith.Dawn became annoyed with the silents she picked up the dust plaque,went over to the counter and droped it in from of steel "Steel you were apart of the 56th company" she said "I'm I correct" the unicorn pretended to know nothing.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 am

Steel saw that she had bumped his plauqe. He had almost forgotten the thing had even been there. He hid it behind the doorway, so as to hide it from anyone coming in. However, she had knocked it over, and seen it. His memory came back, as he remembered joining the ranks of the 56th. He never recalled seeing Dawn, but that wasn't strange. It was a large division. He remembered the friends he made, almost all of them were dead. Still, he wasn't apart of anything now. "I'm sorry Miss. But Im not apart of anything now. If I were you, I'd go and find out what the hay happened. Cause I sincerely have no clue how you slept off the last four years."
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 am

She took pity on steel while she looked down on his plaque "56th ...I remember that company ..I heard storys about them"she looked up and smiled "They had plenty of courage and bravery while fighting on the front lines ..there missions were always completed not one failed ..until that one day where we never heard from them again " she continued "I know that you were not on the front lines ..but what happened on that day ..I mean I heard that Celestia herself went to your company first before the orthers that continued to fight ..so what happened?....why did you just give up?" she asked steel who was remembering the days he served.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 am

Steel looked at the mare, impressed with her knowledge. They hadn't lost a battle until that day. Not that they were in many battles in the first place. Not many battles were won in the War, but there were some victories. He looked at the mare that suddenly recalled so many memories into his mind. "Uh...It's not something I like to remember..." said Steel with an awkward hoof behind his head. "I was...ordered..to stand down." he said with regret and pain.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Dawn looked at him "you were ordered.. by who?...nevermind I understand" she replyed then she realized that steel strike and her were on the same page ..for the first time ever after plenty of disbelief from both ponys.Dawn picked up the plaque studying the letters,numbers and designs " At least you were dismissed ....767th company ...never got the dismissal ..so we continued to fight " she said with tears in her eyes "We never saw it coming at all ...I never saw it" she began to cry but she tryed to hide it from steel so he wouldn't notice
..she did a poor job
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Steel became worried as the mare began to break down. "Um, Miss. I'm awfully sorry what you've been through. I have no clue how to help you..." he said, sadly. "Maybe a trip to the library could help you out?" he offered, thinking she could find out about the past 4 years. He sincerly hoped that she would find what she was looking for.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Dawn looked up wipeing the tears from her eyes and noded at steel and began her way out the door of the smiths shop.Before she was about leave she stoped in front of the door leading out to the streets.She sighed remembering the ones she knew were gone "You suggested a library earlyer? She said not making any eye contact "I doubt they have what I need know..I just wish there was some way ..any to get back at those ..Overgrown Chickens" Dawn turns around facing steel who is across the room "I mean look at what they have done ..to the city," she points outside " to the ponys " she redirects her hoof to point at steel "and..to you." "everything that those griffon put us threw ..put you threw and you ponys are ok with this? ..why don't we fight back? ..why do we continue to live in fear...I can't be the only one that thinks the griffon should pay"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Steel nodded. "Theres a rebellion. But Im not mixed up in it. It isn't organized enough for my tastes. And they don't have much chance against the griffons." Steel said calmly. He looked away for a moment. He knew that someone young and full of enthusiasm like her would love to join the rebellion. But it wasn't just right for him. He looked at the mare, seeing she was probably going to try, even if there was no hope.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Dawn looked at steel in intrest " A rebellion?" she thought there was.. at least an under ground squad ..or company ..or even a battalion ..with more military training like she does ..not a rag tag team of civilians that are in way over their heads..but she knows that she is the only one left from the old days ..the peaceful times ..no one else has her back anymore maybe these rebels could help her ..some how "Maybe these rebels can help..do you know where they are?" she asked steel
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Steel shrugged. "Not a clue. Ask around I'm sure someones going to know...." he said unsure. He didn't have a clue, and honestly didn't care. As long as the griffons left him alone he was fine.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Dawn was no fool she knew that if she starts asking random ponys she could get caught or worse.. but if anyone could help they could.. she would just have to keep a low profile and choose wisely.Dawn bowed in respect "I'm sorry to of wasted you time.. but thank you for the information you have givin me " she lifted her head and smiled "and thank you for telling the truth steel" she said with a tear in her eye then she saluted the pony and began her way out door ...to steels surprise he heard the door shut
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 pm

"I'm sorry about that Ms.Bell....Haven't had that many interesting people enter my store like that for a while now..." he said a hoof behind his head. He pointed to the back. "Your order should be ready now. Let me go, and put it together." He said, changing the subject. He quickly added the leaves to the clip, and added the antanaee to the middle. The finished product was beautiful. More then he would dare admit. He came back out front. "Here you are Ms.Bell. Your clip." He said laying gently on the counter.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bell Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 am

Winter took the clip in her magic an observed the piece with a smile on her face. It was better then she could have hoped for, the glass perfectly tinted and crafted with care. She slid the clip behind her ear, settling it into it's new home before looking to Steel with a pleasant smile, "Thank you" she said before she looked to the door, "Shall we?" she asked, referring to their appointment at the Spa.
Winter Bell
Winter Bell
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 am

Steel looked to the door. He could leave now, and enjoy a relaxing day at the Spa; or stay here, and have the potential for meeting more wierdos. "We shall." he said, hoping he wasn't making a mistake. All he wanted was a relaxing day, and that's what this mare was offering. He came out from behind the counter, and began walking to the door, using his magic to flip the sign from open to closed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2