MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Steel saw Mega was awake. "Morning Megs." said Steel, who proceeded to kiss her on the forehead. He kept one arm around her shoulder. She seemed a bit disoriented with the sudden light. Her manes vibrant blue sticking out, casting a similar color on the wall behind her. He smiled at Mega, then his face turned serious as he looked away.

"I want to fight..." he said plainly. He turned back to Mega, with a slight smile. "I finally found something worth fighting for."
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 pm

A faint blush appeared on Megas face as the kiss was placed on her forehead. She stretched her hind legs out towards the foot of the bed while keeping her position next to Steel. She curiously blinked her eyes and looked over in the direction the unicorn had looked, glancing back over just in time for their eyes to meet each other once again.

It took a few moments for the words to soak their full meaning into her mind, but a faint smile slowly formed on her lips. Closing her eyes, the mare leaned forwards and gently placed her muzzle against that of Steel for a kiss.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Steel was surprised by the kiss. He hadn't thought much about how she'd react. He assumed that kissing him was her way of saying she approved. Steel kissed back, and sank into the bliss. It had less of a reaction the first time but the same impact. His mind again blanked out to enjoy the kiss. He held the kiss for quite sometime, before breaking away. His mind was sent reeling again after they broke it off. He smiled and said "I don't think Ill ever get used to your kisses." He said with a chuckle.

He turned to the window. He saw the light now accelerating to the sky, albeit slowly. He turned back to Mega. "Looks like curfews over...Should we....head our own ways?" He asked hating the idea. He didn't want to leaveNega, but she had her shop, and he had his. They couldn't stay together forever. Though he definitely wanted to meet Mega again. By date, or by chance, he'd ensure that he met her again.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 am

Mega pulled herself away from Steel as the kiss ended, giving him her usual sweet smile as her heart raced after the short moment. "Is that a bad thing, Steelie?" She asked with a slight giggle, glancing towards the window after a the time had been brought to her attention by the other pony.

A frown slowly formed across her muzzle when she knew Steel was right, the two of them both had things they needed to take care of and couldn't be around each other forever, even if they wanted to be. "I guess... we should..." She replied quietly, slowly sitting herself up on the bed and giving her back a quick stretch. "Can we see each other again soon though?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 am

Steel looked to Mega as she asked her question. "Mega, I swear we will meet again soon. You're an amazing mare, and I'd love to get to know you better." He said with a genuine smile. He didn't want to let her go never to see her again. He wanted to grow a relationship with her. If it took months or years, he wanted to know her.

"And I swear, that Ill make sure your safe, no matter what." He said with a calm demeanor. He didn't want to lose her. Especially after what he had seen in the tunnel. It scares him, even more so after revealing his feelings for Mega. He wanted her to know that as long as they were together, he'd be there for her
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 am

A coy smile returned to Mega's face as she listened to Steel's words, slowly moving in and wrapping her arms around the smith in a hug. She held the hug for a long moment before letting go, looking Steel in the eye afterwords. "And I'd love to get to know you too, Steelie. You've been here for me and there for me ever since that night we met." She said with a smile.

"Thank you. And I will do my best to do the same for you." She replied, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried to keep herself from getting emotional again. "I'll visit your smith every day I can. I have Suture in my workshop now, so she can help any customers that come in while I'm away."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 am

Steel Strike stared benevolently at Megabyte. He knew she'd be there for him, and vice versa. He hugged her tight. He knew he had to leave. It didn't mean he wanted to though. He gave her one last kiss on the head, before heading to the door. He poked his head out the door to see if anypony or Griffin was there. When he saw the coast was clear he gave Mega a reassuring nod then proceeded into the hallway, expecting her to follow him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 am

Mega gained a faint rosy hue to her cheeks again after the kiss was placed on her forehead. Watching Steel head for the door, she simply sat on the bed until he gave her the nod. She gave the smith a smile before slowly climbing off the bed and getting to her hooves, taking a moment to get her saddlebags on before getting close and leaving the room with him. She knew that their parting for the day would be temporary and she would be able to see him again later on.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 am

After making sure Mega was following him, it was a quick trot the front entrance. After that they slowly, and with much regret went through the front door. Steel quickly scanned the surrounding area for griffons or any other threat. He even cast his eye on some suspiscious windows. However they were safe for the moment. He turned to Mega.

He turned his attention to Mega. She seemed jovial, and Steel imagined he probably looked the same. He moved in real close, and kissed her deeply and passionately. He held her as he did, and felt the world spin. After a few moments he pulled away. He held on though and put his forehead to hers. He whispered "Be safe." She whispered a similar response, and Steel assured her he'd either same.

Steel let go, and began trotting away.

Last edited by Steel Strike on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:11 am

Mega slowly left the apartment building with Steel once it was assured that she would be safe out in the open. She kept her eyes on the colt while the two seemed to never want to part. Her eyes widened in mild surprise as Steel's muzzle met her own, slowly closing them while she wrapped her arms around him and the two held onto each other in a moment of bliss.

Eventually the kiss was broken, it felt too soon for it to end, but she knew it had to. She slowly let go of Steel and placed her hooves back down on the ground, keeping her eyes trained on his while he spoke. She whispered back a quiet "Be safe" before slowly turning.

The mare kept her eyes on Steel as her left, slowly looking back ahead and trotting away for her workshop. She had to get back inside as soon as possible, to keep herself safe...for him.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3