MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 am

Steel nodded though noted that she was definitely nervous. Soon the tunnel began to widen. It grew larger and larger until a wooden door was reached. It had a plastic button that looked far too old to work with any electronics. However, Steel pressed the button, expecting to hear a whirring noise or some other form of electricity. However, instead he heard an unexpected WHOOSH, and a rush of air. Behind the door seemed to light up. A faint glow was coming from within.

"Must be magical." said Steel, fascinated. He looked to the door and hoped to lighten the mood with his next phrase. "Let's see whats behind door number 1." he said calmly. He opened the door. It took about half a minute to register what he was seeing.

There were skeletons. Pony Skeletons. One was slumped over a desk, dried blood on the wooden seat he was in. Blood was splattered on the walls, next to another skeleton, which also had a broken rib. The jaw was missing, but the rest of the skeleton remained. The most tragic sight was the last one Steel found. Lying in a corner, a spear through each, were the skeletons of two foals. The spears was implanted into the ground, pinning the skeletons to the floor. Blood was on the spears, dried over the years. It appeared a family had been hoping to hide out the griffon occupation. A family that had no interest in the war was slaughtered for no discernible reason. A fireplace stood opposite the door, on the far side of the room. The fireplace was recently lit by the magic, as were several candles in the room. Hung over the fireplace, like some sort of sign of death, hung the Griffon symbol, painted in red.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 am

Mega kept close to Steel despite the widening of the tunnel, seemingly too nervous to leave her friend's side. She managed to calm her nerves down slightly after the light began to fill their place in the hallway. This feeling was soon shattered as if it was a piece of glass taking a whack from a hammer as soon as she peeked through the opened door. She didn't want to be seeing the things in front of her, but she couldn't look away. It was as if she was frozen in time, being held in place by some outside force.

After a few moments, the magnitude of just what she was seeing sunk into her. Trying to scramble backwards to get away from the door, she only succeeded in tripping over herself and fell down onto her haunches before she could even take one full step.

"N-no...no...no! No! NO!" She nearly screamed to herself as what she had just seen began to throw her over a cliff. She held onto her head with her forehooves while looking down at the floor to try and escape what was in the room, her glasses falling off her face and to the floor with a small click sound.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 am

Steel saw that Mega didn't react well to the scene. Hell HE didn't react well to the scene. He was still standing dumbstruck. He heard her scream, and her glasses fall off afterwards. He picked them up with his magic, and levitated them above his head. He trotted closed to Mega, and put a forehoof around her. "I..Im sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here. But now we know." he said, choking back his own tears. He let a few tears drops fall, holding back his sobbing. After a while, he had no tears left to cry, and had the usual crying symptoms. Dry eyes, Watery Nose, Dry mouth. A thought struck him, however.

"Mega...We have to find out who they are." said Steel, confident. He could almost see the rebuttal in her eyes, but put a hoof between them. "Im going in there, to find out who they are, and to bury them. They deserve it." he said, shakily. He got up and walked back to the room. He almost threw up upon sighting the skeletons. He had seen death before, on the battlefield. It never had bothered him much before. Even if it was somepony he knew, he felt depressed but knew their sacrifice was for a worthy cause. He hardly cried over fallen comrades. But this...there was nothing noble or worthy. It was plain slaughter, and it was the viciousness of the killing that sickened Steel.

He walked over to the pony on the desk. The skeleton looked male, but it was impossible to tell. He looked on the desk for anything written down, but saw nothing. The pony's skull lay on a sheet of paper, but the paper was stained with blood, and unreadable. He checked the drawers to the left of the skeleton, and found nothing. However the drawers on his right proved valuable. In the top drawer he found a pouch of coins, and nothing else. In the bottom drawer...a book. He opened it and read the first page.

This Journal is Owned By: Loose Gravel

Steel turned the page.

Year 0 July 12
Dear Journal, I have no clue why I use the griffon method of dating. Perhaps its because I forgot the actual year. In any case, I'd like to document my plans for my small apartment. It is no longer safe, as the griffons just attack anypony who roams freely about. Especially somepony with a military background. Therefore, I am constructing an underground bunker to provide my family with some sort of safety net should the griffons find us. Cici seems to think I'm overreacting, but I believe my actions are justified.

And so the journal went on, and on, and on. It detailed every step of construction. He learned that his wives name was Cerulean Decor, and he had a son and a daughter. The son was named Pebble Toss, while the daughter was Leaflet Ivory. Eventually he came upon the latest entry dated a year after the first. It stated that they had to move underground, to avoid regular griffon patrols. The griffons were searching hard and long for any militant hold outs, and it sounded like they succeeded in weeding many out. The last page stated a will. Steel read it aloud. Loud enough for Mega to hear.

"I, Loose Gravel, of sound mind and spirit, do solemnly swear that the items dictated in this will are to be carried out after my death. All of my assets are to go to my dear wife, Cerulean Decor. However, I leave in her care my two children, whom will not ever grow to know me. I declare that my work shovel be given to Pebble Toss when he comes of age. And I declare that Leaflet Ivory will own a music box gifted to me by my mother, and hers before. I ask these wishes be carried out in a timely manner after my manner."

Steel looked down, at the old skeleton. He knew he would die, but had no idea that his death would coincide with his families. He looked around wondering where the Music Box, and the shovel could be. He saw a chest in the corner, dimly lit, and probably completely missed by the griffons. He opened it, ad there lie the shovel, and the music box. Steel stood for a long time, thinking on what he was going to do next.

Last edited by Steel Strike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 am

Mega didn't mind that Steel kept her glasses away from her, it would mean she wouldn't have to see the horror-filled room anymore. Moving her hooves from the sides of her head, she buried her face into them as she began to sob quietly. Tears slowly began to drip from her chin and drop to the dirt floor below her, she couldn't do much more than cry for the fallen family. Living in an occupied city, she had seen death before, but nothing anywhere close to what happened in this room.

Her ears slowly lifted up from their folded position on her head while the will was slowly read off by Steel. She slowly looked up into the room again, trying to distinguish the blur that could have been the smith, her bloodshot eyes failing the task. She opened her mouth to try and speak, but no sound escaped, simply keeping the area in its state of unnerving silence.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 am

Steel knew what he had to do. He had thought it over. He trotted over to Mega. He seemed resolute. "Mega..." he said, his voice low. He handed her glasses to her. He said "We have to bury them Megabyte Stream. They deserve it." he said, sure it was what needed to be done. "Will you help me?" he asked, hoping she would. He wanted someone else to witness their burial. Someone else to say a few words for them. So they would not be forgotten.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:01 am

Mega slowly placed the glasses back into their place on her face, fixing them to make sure they were just right before looking up at Steel's face. Trying her best to ignore the tears that soaked her cheeks, the pegasus slowly stood up onto her hooves. Steel was right and she knew it. It was the right thing to do, and she couldn't let her own feelings stop her from doing what was right. "You're right... We need to lay them to rest. They shouldn't be dishonored like this."

Moving a hoof up to lift up her glasses and rub the tears from her eyes, she took a deep breath and let a long, heavy sigh escape her. Looking Steel in the eyes, she tried to reassure him that she was composed enough to help him. "Let's... let's help them rest."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 am

Steel smiled lightly and said "I thought you would.." and turned back into the room. He began digging a shallow grave, with Pebbles shovel. After digging the third grave, he realized he had no clue which skeleton was the daughter or which was the son. He quickly came to the conclusion that the two siblings would probably want to be buried together. He dig the third grave a tad larger, and turned to Mega. "We'll follow Loose's will. We'll bury Pebbles and Leaflet with the shovel and the music box. And Cerulean will get the pouch of money I found in one of the drawers." he said pointing to the desk.

"Lets lay ol' Loose Gravel in his grave." he said, as he carefully picked up the skeleton. It almost fell apart at his touch, but somehow held together. He laid it down as nicely as he could. He did the same with Cerulean, being careful not to break any of her bones. He saw Mega pull the spears out of the children. She was almost in tears. "Lets get them in the grave. We can shed tears when they're buried." he said, trying to get the work done quickly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:24 am

Mega did her best to keep herself composed while she gently laid the two weapons down and out of the way. Having to take a few moments before she could manage to take the bones belonging to one of the foals, she slowly and carefully moved the small skeleton over to the third grave and gently laid them down inside. She stepped away from the grave and had to pause while trying to stifle the activity in her midsection that threatened to eject her latest meal.

Closing her eyes, she managed to calm herself back down and continued on with a heavy sigh. The mare slowly moved over to the remaining skeleton and gently took it in her hooves. She moved over to the grave and gently set them inside next to their sibling before looking back at Steel. "Th-they're ready..." She said quietly.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 am

Steel nodded. He decided he'd begin the burial. He began with Loose Gravel. He stood in front of the shallow grave and began placing dirt over it. After patting down the dirt, he stood in front of the grave and spoke.

"Loose Gravel, You knew your time was coming to an end. It is a shame you were here to witness your families death as well. However, your love for them kept them safe for the last few months of their lives. Your protected them to the best of your ability. I thank you for that."

Steel proceeded to the next grave containing Cerulean Decor. He placed the big pouch full of bits over her remains, and then began piling on the dirt. It was not long before both she and the pouch were covered.

"Cerulean Decor, you were a loving wife, and a wonderful mother. I may not know you personally, but the way your husband wrote of you, I can assume no less. In his will you were given all his assets. All I can provide you with is the bits he had left at his and yours end. I hope you can rest peacefully in the beyond."

He turned to the two foals. They were so young, and slain without impunity. He took the music box, laid it at the head of the grave. He opened it, and instantly recognized the song. He began singing the song, tears dripping down his face. "Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now, Quiet now...It's time to go to bed." he closed the box after one full rotations of the song went through. He wound it up, and placed it next to one of the skeletons, along with the shovel, next to the other. Steel used his bare hooves to cover the siblings, which didn't take much. After he finished burying them, he stood at the head of the grave.

"Leaflet Ivory...Pebble Toss...Your parents loved you dearly. Your mother watched over you, while your father worked to secure your future. Alas it was not to be. To you Leaflet, a music box, cherished by your gradnmother, and her mother before. May it's tones brighten up your afterlife. And to you, Pebble Toss, a shovel owned by your father. He wanted you to have it when you came of age, but sadly your time came too quickly. May it help you in the beyond." said Steel tear stained. He almost couldn't get through with the reading. He did what was needed though.

"Mega....Would you like to say a few words?" asked Steel stifling a sniffle.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 am

Mega had to lift a hoof up to her eyes to clear them of the tears that began to fill them again, helping as much as a kitchen sponge against a flowing river. She lowered her hoof back down to the ground as she simply let the tears slowly run down her cheeks and fall to the dirt. She tried to speak, but was only able to let out a few sad hiccups to accompany her tears.

After a long few moments, she managed to form a few strings of words through her cries. "L-Loose Gravel... You one true dream...was to make sure your family...could grow up happy. Even if y-you knew you...couldn't stand up to the griffons if they caught you...you never stopped caring." She said quietly after stepping up to the first grave on shaky legs.

Closing her eyes for a moment's silence, she slowly moved over to the foot of the grave belonging to the mother. "Cerulean Decor... You truly loved your family more than a-anything else... You were caring and kind... and would do anything for them... A pony to be admired..." She stated before closing her eyes just like she had before.

The last of the three graves was easily the hardest for the mare. She opened her mouth to speak, but just as she was about to say her first word, she suddenly fell down to her haunches and sobbed harder than anypony had ever seen her cry. Unable to think about the two fallen foals without making her condition worse, she simply sat in place and buried her face into her hooves.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am

Steel quickly trotted besides her, and put his arm around Mega. He tried calming her down. He nuzzled his face into her mane. He began to sing to her.

"It's never easy to say goodbye~, When someponies life tends to fly by~, But look at your heart and you know they're near~, And then you'll have no more reason to fear~"

It was an old song he remembered from a while ago. His mother use to sing it when he had silly fears, like monsters and the dark. It always calmed him down. He sighed and looked at the graves. They didn't deserve death. Most ponies didn't. Yet here were four corpses that had life taken away, almost without a thought. The griffons responsible probably didn't even care, or remembered them. His grief soothed his rage and anger at them. He took Mega by the shoulders.

"Mega...I.." but couldn't finish the sentence. He instead embraced her in a hug. He whispered "I'll make sure this never happens to you." he said, quietly. He wasn't even sure if she heard him. But he wanted her to know that he meant it.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 am

Mega slowly turned in Steel's arms, wrapping her own around the smith to embrace him and gain the support she needed so much. Burying her face into his shoulder, she continued to sob, if a little softer after being in his embrace. She barely heard Steel's voice, but managed to take the whole message. "Thank you, Steel...I...I...I'll make sure you are safe..." She said quietly, squeezing him tighter as she began to regain control of her own emotions.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:50 am

Steel didn't know how long he'd been embracing Mega. If he was honest with himself, he didn't want to let go. However, after a while he loosened his embrace. "We better head back..." he said, unsure of what to do next. He let Mega open the door and leave, which allowed Steel to take one last look at the hollow. Everything seemed much lighter. As if a great weight had been lifted from the room. However, one presence still dominated the room...The griffon symbol. Steel took one hateful look at the symbol, lit up his horn, and blasted it. Nothing remained of the symbol but a charred hole.

He shut the door, and pressed the button, and with a quiet Ooomph, the light behind the door died down, and Steel proceeded to light the path. He looked to Mega. They couldn't have been more then 45 minutes in the hollow. They could still scavenge, but neither he, nor Mega (He assumed), felt much like scavenging anymore.

Last edited by Steel Strike on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 am

Mega slowly left the room ahead of Steel, waiting patiently in the hallway for him to catch up. Once the unicorn was next to her, she gently rested her head on him while walking through the dark tunnel that didn't seem to even take her notice this time. She was much more quiet after leaving the hollow, but more as a sense of nothing needing to be said than anything else. She closed her eyes since it was just a straight line, seeming to just be trying to enjoy the warmth she felt on her cheek.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 am

Steel supported Mega the entire way up. She probably needed it. Nothing was said on the way up. They both knew nothing needed to be said. Steel lit the way, and Mega would be right next to him. Steel didn't keep track of how long the walk was. He didn't need to. All he needed was Mega by his side, and they could continue walking forever. However, they soon reached the entrance. The door stood open just as they had left it. The door somehow held less meaning now. It was once an obstacle in the way of what they wanted. Now he realized it was just keeping a secret that nopony should have had to deal with. He turned to Mega.

"What now?" he asked, unsure of what to do next.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 am

Mega took her head off of Steel once they two ponies were back above ground and in the apartment building. She never thought she would welcome the sight of a run-down apartment as much as she did now. She glanced towards Steel as he spoke, letting one last heavy sigh escape her after a long moment.

"I feel like taking a long nap now or something..." She replied in a quiet tone. "Could you...come with me? To keep me company..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 am

Steel nodded. "Of course I will." he said, with a smile. He really felt the poor ponies skeletons had really gotten to her. He almost felt guilty for bringing her down the rabbits tunnel, as it were. He followed Mega along to wherever she planned on taking a nap. Steel was a bit tired as well. The entire ordeal had been emotionally draining. Although Steel wasn't used to taking naps in the daytime, he certainly didn't object now. He could almost fall asleep right then and there. Steel yawned and asked "Where did you have in mind?"
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 am

Mega's eyes showed her dreary state loud and clear while she slowly moved into the dank hallway of the apartment building. With a yawn, she slowly turned to Steel and pointed to one of the doors they had opened previously. "This one has that really big bed in it... We can share..." She said in a drained voice while entering the indicated apartment.

"It looked really soft... Perfect for a nice... nap." She stated, yawning between the last two words of the statement.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:47 am

Steel was too tired to object to all the things that sounded bad about that plan. He followed Mega into the bedroom, and sat on the bed. It was comfy enough, and served it's purpose. Had Steel been rational, he'd have thought twice about sleeping in the bed. However Mega's sleepiness seemed to supplement his own. He lied down in the bed, next to Mega. There were no blankets so they only had each other for warmth. By the time Steel woke up he'd be freaking out over the compromising position they'd be in. But for now, he just wanted a nap.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 am

Several hours later, Mega clung to the pony she had been napping with in the dank apartment building, her things randomly dropped on the floor nearby during her previously worn out self. Stirring slightly in her sleep, the mare kept her eyes closed, not wanting to wake up just yet from her peaceful sleep, but losing the battle with her brain that said it had enough rest. She slowly opened her eyes, her glasses having long fallen off and left her vision blurred, not realizing the warm fuzzy thing she was holding onto was Steel in her still drowsy state.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 am

Steel was in the same state of mind as Mega. He didn't want to awake, but his conscious mind had had enough sleep, and requested full control. Although he would have liked more sleep, Steel Strike reluctantly let his conscious mind take over. He kept his eyes closed for a bit, trying to savor his current state. He slowly opened his eyes, and allowed them to adjust to the light. Slowly but surely, he began to see his surroundings. He checked to see what was latched onto hi- "Woah!" said Steel surprised. Holding him around his chest was Mega. He wondered what in the hay he did while they were sleeping!

Did I do something wrong? Did she even realize I was asleep? Oh Celestia is she even legal??
As the thoughts raced through his mind, Mega began snuggling his chest. He quickly looked around, noticing her glasses were missing. He promptly found them and placed them onto the bridge of her nose.

"Morning!" he said and attempted to wrestle out of her snuggling. He wanted to get the awkward over quick.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:25 am

Mega blinked a few times once her glasses were in their place on her nose, able to see just what the fuzzy thing she was holding one was. A rosy red blush appeared on her cheeks as she realized she had been snuggling with Steel, quickly letting go before sitting up on the bed. She took a moment to compose herself, awkwardly using a hoof to fix her mane that had messed a bit during the nap.

"Morning." She replied quietly, looking slightly to the side as her own thoughts raced through the possibilities of what could have happened while sleeping.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 am

"Um...You didn't...I mean, we didn't...er..."Do" anything...Did we?" asked Steel extremely embarrassed. He didn't feel like he'd done anything like they thought, but he had no clue. He hope he hadn't done anything to damage her already fragile emotional state. And he certainly hope he hadn't taken advantage of her while she was weak. That would be the worst possible thing. He could already hear the hate coming from her, or anypony else for that matter, if he had in any way taken advantage of her.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am

Mega tilted her head curiously to the side while listening to Steel's words, her face holding an expression of pure curiosity. "Do anything? I don't think so. We just got really tired, so we laid down to sleep and then hugged because we were cold without a blanket." She stated simply, smiling at Steel afterwords, any previous awkward feelings she may have had completely gone once the question had been asked.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 am

Steel was relieved to find nothing serious had happened. Just some hugging and cuddling...Which sounds just as bad. However, Steel didn't dwell on it for too long. He saw that Mega was fine with it, so he would be too. "What time is it?" asked Steel unsure and disoriented in the small space. He felt it was relatively late at night, if not early morning. He bobbed his head outside the door.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Mega slowly climbed out of the bed and dropped to her hooves, reaching forward with her arms to stretch out her stiff back. "I don't know...but we'll have to be careful if it's too late... or early." She replied before moving toward one of the shaded windows in the room. "It's definitely too dark to be the daytime..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Steel Strike sighed. If it was night time, they'd have to stay put, or sneak back to their respective places. He preferred staying put rather then risk a potential run in with some griffons. All the Griffin repellents in the world couldn't save them from a Griffin hitlist if they were caught after curfew and escaped. He turned to Mega. "It'd be best if we stayed put. No reason to get on the griffins bad side...Especially after what we've seen..."
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Mega looked back from the window to look at Steel, giving him a nod to show she understood and agreed. "We're inside, so they can't say we're breaking curfew... though finding me in general will end badly." She stated with a sigh, the mare's ears folding back slightly while she tried her best not to think about what they had gone through before their nap. "I... don't want to put you in any danger either... I already caused your smith to get damaged."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Steel looked to Mega with a sad look. "None of that was your fault...It was the griffons. Don't even try to blame yourself... You don't deserve the blame for anything. If your going to blame anyone it should be me....I'm the one who ruined your chances at helping the rebellion." said Steel glumly. He knew it was fault, and he knew Mega wasn't to blame.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Mega turned around upon Steel's words, shaking her head slightly as she approached him. "No, I've been able to think it over, and they probably would have locked me up or something anyway. Would you let a possible enemy see your secrets and just let them go?" She asked, stopping her approach once close to Steel and poking his nose yet again.

"You possibly saved me." She said with a faint smile while lowering her hoof down to the ground again. "We've already had enough sad for today, let's not make more sad."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Steel tended to agree with Mega. Too many tears had been shed today. Too many for what might have been or what had happened. Far too much had happened in so little time. Steel wasn't sure of much nowadays. And one of the few things he was sure if he was about he was about to relay to Mega. "Mega....your right. Today has been far too sad. However, it's taught me something I want you to know..." he walked towards Mega. " I..I don't... " he exhaled and breathed in again. "I don't want to lose you...."
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Mega kept her eyes on Steel while listening to his words, her eyes quivering slightly to show the emotions running through the mind of the mare they belonged to. The words that slowly flowed into her ears made the faintest of smiles appear on the pegasus' face once they had their chance to sink into her. "I...don't want to lose you either... Steel." She replied in a quiet tone.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Steel was overcome with emotions as Mega reciprocated the motion. Extreme joy, anxiety, and many others. He almost fainted. He was absolutely thrilled, beyond belief. However outside his body was shocked for a few moments, hardly moving an inch. His face was devoid of emotion as well. After the moment was over however, his face returned the gentle smile. He looked at Mega in the dim moonlight. He decided then and there that she was the most beautiful mare he ever layed eyes on. Steel moved closer until he was mere few inches from his face. He looked her in the eyes, seeing how the moonlighit danced in her eyes. He then proceeded to close the gap between them, and allowed their lips to meet, albeit just barely.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Mega was lost in her own thoughts as she stared back at Steel. She was soon yanked back to reality once the two made contact, the mare's eyes widening in mild surprise as the other pony's lips met her own. Slowly but surely, she slowly relaxed. Closing her eyes, she returned the kiss, pressing her lips against Steel's with a little more pressure, but keeping the moment gentile.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Steel was lost in the moment. His thought process was no longer in command. It was the loving moment and his body. Another rush went through Steel as he felt her kiss back. Steel had hardly been through such a feeling of love and being wanted. It felt amazing. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled away. His legs felt wobbly, and he wasn't sure he could stand much longer. He sat down on the floor. After a moment, his thinking returned, chaotic and lightnings fast. He tried to think of what to say, but no words could describe it. He sat there in stunned silence. He looked at Mega, with a goofy smile and said "W-Wow..."
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Mega let out a breath once the kiss had finished, her face held her usual innocent and slightly cheery expression despite what had just transpired between the two ponies. She slowly sat her rump down on the floor as well, keeping her eyes on Steel while giving him a smile. "That was nice." She said after a while, not taking her eyes off the smith in front of her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Steel sat staring at Mega, unsure of what to do next. They sat for a while, staring at each other, smiling lightly. His rational mind quickly took over. What now? he thought. You could... but the thought was quickly erased. The fun side of his brain was un-tethered, but he still had control. Neither he nor she were ready for that sort of commitment. Certainly not so soon. He thought about it, and chuckled. He decided maybe a compliment might be best action.

"Um...Your mane looks beautiful...you know...In the moonlight." said Steel still reeling a bit from the kiss. He still had no clue how to advance. All he knew is he wanted to make sure he was with Mega, wherever they went.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Mega kept her eyes on Steel while the somewhat awkward silence dragged on. The silence was soon broken, however, by a complement that came from the smith in front of her. The blush on her cheeks slowly grew to a darker shade of red as it processed in her mind. She slowly lifted a hoof up and gently rubbed her mane to try and flatten out any loose hairs. "Thank you...Steelie." She said quietly, giving Steel a coy smile. "Your eyes are really cute."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Steel laughed slightly. He got up and trotted next to Mega and sat down again. "Look at us. We're like two foals on the playground..." he said, playfully. He put his arm around her, and held her close. "Maybe we should just enjoy the moment." said Steel, relishing it. He loved feeling her warmth on his fur. It was a magical moment.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Mega smiled as the leg moved around her, simply getting close to Steel and closing her eyes while enjoying the warmth from the other pony. Resting her head on Steel's shoulders, she began to nuzzle the colt with a content smile. The mare wrapped one of her arms around her companion as well, pulling the two of them closer together. She didn't want the moment to end, and simply stayed silent to avoid ruining it.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Steel shook a bit as she nuzzled into him. He felt compassionate at that moment, an overwhelming love. He wanted to hold and be held by Mega. He kept still, while the mare rustled in his fur. "I could be held in this moment forever..." said Steel aloud. The sentence reminded him of a song he had heard before by a passing bard.He sang the lyrics as he remembered them.

Love… it lasts forever~
Though our lives may fade~
It swims in eternal bliss~
And is always handmade~
It tosses you to and fro~
While you dance the night away~
And although your body may age~
The same sweet smile will greet you...
Always~

Steel stopped and let the song sink in. The words had never held as much meaning as it had now.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

Mega's muzzle kept a look of pure happiness as she simply rested in the embrace of the smith, closing her eyes and simply enjoying the warmth she was given. "Me...too..." She said quietly while her mind began to think nothing but the blissful thoughts of the moment. The moment could have been ten minutes, or ten seconds, she didn't know, but she didn't care either. She just wanted to stay this way.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 am

Steel looked down at the snuggling Pegasus. She seemed content with lying on him forever. Hell Steel wouldn't mind it much either. However they couldn't just sit here and snuggle all night could they? If they were gonna snuggle they may as well snuggle comfortably.
"How about we move back onto the bed? Might be a bit more comfy there then here on the floor...especially with your flank in its condition..." said Steel stealing a quick look at her flank.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 am

Mega slowly moved her face out of the fur that belonged to Steel, looking up at him while he spoke to her once more. Glancing down at her bandaged flank, then back up at the bed, she gave a slight nod. "I think that sounds like a good idea. The floor is cold too." She replied, staying seated despite her own words due to the leg around her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Steel continued to stare at Mega. She was so cute right now. Steel was extremely giddy, which was strange for him, since he wasn't use to extreme displays of emotion. He chuckled since neither of them moved for the bed. He decided he may as well do this before his happiness wore off. With some effort he picked up Mega via magic, and laid her gently on the bed. He himself jumped onto the bed. Steel decided while he was still goofy that the next phrase was required to endear himself to Mega. He'd later look back on it, with stupidity and regret. "That'll be 12 bits for shipping and handling." he said with a chuckle.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Mega couldn't help giggling a bit to herself as the magic aura surrounded her and gave her a smooth ride over to the bed. Laying down on her side once she was let free from the magic, she looked up at Steel once he was in her range of view. Her smile changed into a look of confusion after a short moment, the mare blinking her eyes a few times. "I don't have any bits on me... But I can pay you later if that's okay!" She replied, a hint of worry in her voice.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Steel stared at the grey mare for a moment, realizing she was serious. This confused him immensely. He thought it was obvious. However he just cracked a smile. He nuzzled her mane slightly and said "That's fine. I think you get the fee waived~"

He nuzzled her some more. Her mane was soft and smelled a bit metallic. It might have bothered some ponies, but to Steel it smelled like home. He'd come to associate the smell, sound, even the heat as his home. And finding it in her mane....it brought back good times and days at home.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Mega couldn't help giggling to herself after the reply she received, closing her eyes while relaxing against the other pony to keep herself warm during the cold night. "Thank you, Steelie." She replied with a sincere tone after hearing she wouldn't have to pay any bits.

The mare let a light yawn escape her while resting, she was still quite sleepy despite her previous nap. She didn't say it aloud, afraid she would disturb Steel with the sudden moment of noise, but she was thankful that he was there. She wouldn't know what she would have done if she had stumbled through the large building on her own.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 pm

7 Hours Later......Again

Steel awoke to a light in his eyes. The lone window in the room had been placed in accordance with the rising sun. This served for only annoying most of the occupants when the building was still in use. And now the same was true for Steel. He raised a hoof to block out the sun. He looked to Mega, still asleep, and just as beautiful as he remembered. Her arms around him, and same was true for Steels other arm. He recalled the night before, remembering it as magical. He also recalled the slaughtered family, and his mind began shouting his thoughts.

After a ton of thoughts were shot across his mind one stood clear in his mind. I have to fight.

Mega stirred slightly and interrupted his thoughts. He saw that she was worth fighting for. All the dead the ponies who were unjustly killed by the griffins were worth fighting for. It no longer mattered if Celestia came back, or even if the Elements did. He wanted to fight until the griffins were gone or until he was dead. It mattered not who he fouggt, or how. Only that's he keep going under the oppression, and successfully overturn it.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Mega stirred in her sleep as the sunlight filled the room, pushing her face into the shoulder of the other pony to escape the light that wanted to keep her from sleeping longer. Eventually she just gave up on trying to get back to sleep and slowly pulled her face out of hiding. She almost didn't mind being disturbed like she had been if it meant she was able to enjoy the moment she had woken up to.

Removing one of her arms from Steel, she felt around the bed to find her glasses. She placed them onto her nose once collecting them, looking up at the face of the smith and giving him a smile. "Good morning, Steelie."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next