MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=-  (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: -=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

The zebra just smiled as he adjusted his glasses for the umpteenth time. He kicks another coconut to himself and catches it with a hoof. "Well I bet Xarith is concerned for us... More like he is concerned about us." He swiftly cracks the fruit neatly in half again and offers one to the mare.

"Want one?" he asked politely.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=-  (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: -=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Shady looked at the coconut curiously as it was offered to her, taking off her bandanna before receiving the coconut from Nix. "Well, thank you good zebra." She replied simply before eating a little bit of the fruit's meat. "You have a lot of these around here, don't you?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm

"Heh," he started simply. "It's a long story, but from what I gather, it turned out to be one of the more interesting moments in this shop's history." He reached under the table and grabbed a small bottle of rum. "We have a lot of there lying around too. I don't know the exact reason though." He popped open the cap as he set it to the side. "What I do know is that it probably is just as interesting of a story than the coconuts."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Shady took another bite out of the coconut meat, seemingly enjoying the free midnight snack. Rum and coconuts... She knew that this combination was for something, but she couldn't quite put her hoof on it. Ignoring that topic for a moment, she looked towards Nix again. "Well, your brother seems to have interesting taste in stock."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:41 am

The zebra scooped the meat of the fruit with a spoon and ate it as he continued with his work.

"Yeah, he has quite the stock here. Anything you could possibly want, he probably has lying around here somewhere," Athanix said as he pulled open a drawer full of small gears and springs. He took some out and began to try and fit them into his cloak.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Shady watched the zebra with curious eyes while slowly eating her snack of coconut.

"I see. I'll have to see what he has lying around here sometime. I did take a peek at some of the stock you have out front earlier today." She replied simply. "Though, I must ask. What are you doing with your cloak there? It's definitely not something normal if you're making upgrades such as those."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 pm

The zebra smiles simply.

"It's nothing much. Our cloaks are just need to be a bit customized for our line of work," Athanix starts. "I'm sure you'd understand. Just some work apparel." With that the shaded zebra put some force into shoving a large spring into a deeper portion of the cloak. The sounds of glass 'klinking' are heard as Athanix works.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Shady kept observing the zebra as he seemed to piece something together in his cloak, casually keeping to her snack until there was nothing left of the coconut to eat. She made sure to write everything down into her mental notebook to keep track of everything that was probably being done by these zebras. Those cloaks were definitely something that could be used against the griffons.

The dark gray mare opted to remain silent for the time being, simply watching and observing. Even if they weren't technically rebels, they seemed to be a threat.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 am

Athanix, noticing that the mare had finished her snack, silently gestured and offered her another coconut as he continued to work on his things. After just a bit of tinkering, he trot over to a table off to the side near the door and opened a cabinet that revealed a bunch of little clips. He took a couple in a hoof and set them on the table.

As he began to work again he looked back at Shadow sitting to the side.
"So, how long do you think you'll be stayin' over? Just so that we can make the appropriate arrangement you know."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am

Shady simply took the coconut when it was offered, starting to quietly eat again. She wouldn't admit it, but she was actually still quite hungry. Keeping her eyes on Nix, she simply listened to what he had to say.

"Not too long, just a day or two until the griffons calm down. They'd probably kill me on sight if they saw me, being an escapee and all." She replied bluntly, taking another bite of her coconut.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 am

The zebra just went on to his seemingly random work as he continued the light conversation.

"With something like that always floatin' over your head, I don't think anywhere you're going after this is going to be nice," Athanix said as he took out some more useless junk from the cabinet and set it on the table.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Shady simply shrugged in response to the zebra's comment, placing her second empty coconut shell on the floor next to her. "I know I'm always going to be marked, seeing as they know who I am. But they'll never catch me." She replied simply. "I'm planning on simply leaving the city and going somewhere I can live in peace."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Athanix couldn't help but laugh to himself as he somehow produced another half for the both of them while they were speaking.

"That sounds like a plan," he said looking over with a smile on his features.

"Though," he started. "Sometimes you've got to be as close as possible to stay just out of sight." The zebra just went to eating his half with the same smile in his face as he pushed his glasses up lightly.

"That's what I did, and they still haven't been able to figure it out."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Shady raised a brow while listening to the zebra, eating some more of the coconut that was offered to her. "What do you mean by that?" She asked simply while enjoying the meal, even if her flat expression didn't show it. "I'd think getting as far away from your enemies as possible would be the only way to get out of their sight."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Athanix just shrugged.

"Well, I'm sure that works just out just with you, but I like to be in a place where I'm least expected seeing as most ponies have the same mentality as yourself," the zebra said just idly scooping the fruit into his mouth as he worked.

Turning away for a moment to get back to the main table. He finished up what every random bit of alchemy he was working on as he poured it into small vials and clipped it into the inside of his coat with the tiny hooks he had been fastening to the cloth earlier.

"Besides. They would probably spot me from a mile away if I was anywhere else."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 pm

"Well, I guess you have a point there, but you have to watch out for yourself. There are eyes everywhere." Shady responded with her usual calm tone while eating the fruit herself. "I'm usually good at hiding, but I still managed to get caught once. I guess it's just a matter of luck, really."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Smiling to himself as he shook his cloak to the happy jingling sounds of glass tapping against the other glassware in his cloak, Athanix just chuckled.

"I don't see a problem with that," 'Nix said with an oddly 'off' smile. "Maybe there are things that'd I'd like people to see."

With that, the zebra adjusted his glasses as checked his cloak again to make sure that the vials were in place. Then, he just simple sat on the floor across from Shady as he continued to scoop the fruit out of its sheel, content with just laying about for a while.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Shady kept a straight face while continuing her own snack, looking down into the coconut half. Come on, just go to bed already. I want to get out of here! She thought silently to herself before taking another small bite of the coconut meat.

"Well then, I guess I can't stop you." She replied simply after swallowing the slight mouthful. "If I may ask, what does that potion you just finished do?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 am

Athanix just shrugged.

"I usually have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff," he said with a light smile. "I normally find out after I throw a couple at my siblings, or some ponies."

Letting that sentence sit in the air for just a moment, he easily crossed his forehooves onto the main table before giving his cloak the lightest shake. The sounds of the potions withing the fabric resounded as the made their presence known again.

"I'm just biding my time until I have an opportunity to find out."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am

Shady paused for a moment as the words registered with her, eyes narrowing just a touch as she looked at the zebra across from her.

"Don't you dare think about using one of those things on me." She replied bluntly as she held her coconut in her hooves. "I came here to hide from the griffons before I make my escape from this city. Not to be a potion tester for some alchemist."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

Athanix stood there and blinked for a moment before bursting out into laughter.

With a surprisingly quick movement, he nimbly moved over in one fluid motion.

"If I wanted to do that, don't you think I wouldn't of spent my time hooking these to my cloak?" the zebra said as he let his cracked glasses down lightly. "Don't worry too much. I'm sure you have better things to worry about than a zebra like myself."

With that, Athanix just pulled another coconut from wherever in seven stars he was getting them, making short work to break the fruit cleanly in half.

"No, these are for later. Or now if my siblings and anyone else try something on me." With that, Athanix just kept is light smile; friendly looking out of context, but maybe a bit unnerving when looked at with a watchful eye.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:58 am

Shady just sat in her spot with a blank expression, wiping it off of herself to take another bite of coconut while trying to think of a plan to get out of there.

Come on Shady...you've wormed your way out of many worse situations before... Getting away from one silly zebra shouldn't be this hard. She thought to herself.

The mare's ears perked up ever so slightly as an idea crossed her mind. Looking back up to Athanix from her coconut, she began to speak. "Say. I never got a good look at what you had in your storefront. Mind if I take a look around to find anything I might want to buy in the morning? I'm not very sleepy yet, so I don't feel like going back upstairs."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:05 am

Athanix just kept his smile as he walked over to the door to the front room. Opening it nice and wide with a hoof, he gestured for Shady to be the first one out as he stepped aside.

"Sure thing," he said lightly. "I can ring something up for you right now if you don't want to wait either."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 am

Shady simply left what was left of her coconut half onto the table before standing up to her hooves and moving into the main store area of the shop. She moved about and in between the shelves, pretending to be eyeing the merchandise, but really looking for any windows that might serve as an escape route she could sneak out of.

"You have many fine goods here."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am

With another light laugh to himself, the zebra went behind the store counter as he tried to figure out just what in seven stars he was actually doing.

"Well, I don't see much else here besides coconuts. So I guess if you fancy those, then this place is pretty nice," he said reaching under the counter to grab something. His cloak made the same light jingling noise, yet there seemed to be another, brighter tone amongst the sounds of glass.

The zebra just stood up straight with his hoof in his cloak before taking it out of the fabric to prop his head up on the counter as he waited for Shady.

"Take as long as you need. I've got all night."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am

Shady's ear twitched as the light jingling managed to make its way to her, slightly turning it to pay attention to the zebra. The sound...it was something familiar, but she couldn't place it. Keys?

Holding back a grin that wanted to make its way onto her face, the mare continued to search the shop. Only finding one window that couldn't be opened and a locked door. Deciding that breaking the window wouldn't be wise, she slowly made her way up to the zebra once more.

Maybe I can get those keys away from this fool. She thought quietly, giving Athanix a smile. She would need to work her magic. "Well, I'm not really in the mood for any more coconuts. But, I think I'm in the mood for something else..."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 am

Athanix kept his smile as he kept his lean on the counter. With a shrug, he looked over to Shady.

"Alrighty then. What can I ring you up for?" he said in an innocent tone. "Because I don't there is much else here besides that forsaken fruit anyways."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

Shady chuckled slightly as she moved her hooves up onto the counter, leaning over it ever so slightly to get closer to the zebra.

"Well... What I've found myself interested in isn't so much a matter of something, but more...somepony..." She said, a coy smile slowly appearing on her muzzle.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 am

Athanix had a wide smile creep onto his face as he let his glasses fall on their own so he can glance over at the mare from behind the counter.

"Hey," he said with a light shrug, smile never faltering. "I said that I'd be happy to help with anything, Shady." Pushing his glasses back up to their resting place and glancing away from her for a bit, he sat in thought before speaking again.

"But first, I've got to know what you want before I can help out."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Shady let a soft chuckle leave her as she silently dropped her hooves back to the floor. Sneaking around the counter, she slowly sidled up next to the zebra.

"Well, how about I show you some of my 'experimental skills'?" She asked in a playful tone of voice, false expression of coy seduction worn expertly on her face. "I've heard zebras are rather flexible..."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Athanix kept his own expression collected as he just gave her a smile back. Taking a step back and raising a brow, he spoke in the same tone of his as he propped his back up onto the wall and crossed his forehooves. His stance was just as casual as his smile as he waited for a moment.

"Hey now," he said with a chuckle. "Where did you hear that? That is a closely guarded secret."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 pm

As Athanix stepped away from her, Shady only slid closer to him, secretly trying to find the right angle to snatch the key that held her freedom from his cloak.

"Oh, I get around quite a bit. I hear stuff often." She replied with the same coy expression worn upon her face. "But, that's a topic for another time."

Inching up ever farther, she slip right up next to the zebra, placing a hoof upon his belly. "Now, what do you say?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 pm

The zebra only kept his smile genuine as it only widened. He started laughing a small bit, trying to hold it back as to not wake any others in the shop or around it. After a bit, he managed to calm himself down to his quiet chuckle. His emerald eyes turned to look towards Shady as his ears swiveled around to aim themselves at her as well, seemingly to train everyone of his senses on her.

"I say that we see what you are made of, Shady." Athanix said with a slightly devious smile. The zebra obviously had some plan of his.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:36 pm

As Shady slid ever closer to the zebra, she slowly ran her hoof from his belly to his side while trying to keep the movement natural. Aiming for where she had seen the glint of metal earlier, she stopped the hoof to rest inside of the cloak.

"Oh, I'll show you something alright." She replied with a smirk as she inched her muzzle closer to his in an effort to distract his attention away from where her hoof lay.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Athanix only kept himself still as his smile widened. Feeling her hooves move on him, he moved his own, easily bringing his hooves to some of the hooked potions that lay in his cloak that he had prepared earlier.

The brews he had prepared were special for this situation. Xarith tasked him earlier to watch over everything and make sure that the potions were kept safe and secure in the store room as to not have any accidents. His brother also tasked him to keep an eye on the place while he rode out the pains and poison that his siblings had fed him. And even with however reckless and rambunctious the zebra might be, he would always respect his brother's wishes.

He mixed two potions on each side of him silently in his hooves as their compounds interacted with each other. The result was a viscous, stick liquid that clung to the hoof it was applied too. Moving his hooves down to meet Shady's, he inched his muzzle closer to hers to do exactly the same thing.

Now Athanix wasn't dumb...-For the most part.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Shady kept her hoof on his, unaware of the sticky liquid that had been applied to it as she continued to play along. Knowing that she couldn't get to the key as long as her hoof was with his, she began to hesitate. She normally wouldn't have had any problem doing whatever she needed to get what she needed, but things were different now.

Freyia...

The thought slipped into her mind, forcing the mare to pull back just a touch. Not saying a word, she simply smiled at at zebra while holding her position.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Athanix just offered her a warm smile as he noticed the lightest movements. The hesitation caught the zebra's eyes as he tilted his head to the side every so slightly.

"Is something the matter?" he asked politely while trying to keep his hooves as steady as possible. He could already feel the strong resin hardening. He thought to himself that maybe this was the wrong way to go about things. His siblings would definitely disapprove of his actions.

If there was a such things as a mental shrug, Athanix did on in his head as he pressed on.

Last edited by °๖ۣۜXarith on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Shady expertly kept her false expression up despite her mental turmoil, trying to keep from making the zebra suspicious. She tried to shift her hoof, tensing up ever so slightly as she felt unable to shift it much from his.

Left ear twitching ever so slightly, she decided to take the chance to turn the situation into her favor. Even if she had no idea what was on her hoof.

Moving her hoof more to pretend she just now noticed to resin on her hoof, she gave the best confused look she could while glancing towards the glued hooves. Face turning to anger as she tried to pull slightly and ruin the moment she had nearly trapped herself into, she kept up her act.

"What is going on?!"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Athanix held them both their easily with their newly glued hooves. His smile slowly faded to something less dramatic, but still stayed in place. He kept his gaze on Shady as he sighed and shook his head.

"Now now, Shady," he said lightly. "I asked my question first."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm

"There's something wrong now at least." Shady replied bluntly as she continued to pull her hoof back in an attempt at unsticking them. "I have my hoof glued to somepony who probably wants to use me for experimenting or something. I thought you were nice!"

She did her best to make herself look innocent after getting a feeling that her intentions had possibly been suspected.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Athanix just laughed again. He tried to move his hoof up to wipe away a tear before realizing that his hooves were still glued to Shady's. Bringing his forelegs back down, he changed his expression to match her blunt statement.

"I am a nice zebra, Shady," Athanix said as he rolled his eyes. "Honestly, do you think that if I wanted to do some crazy, weird, insane experiments with you that I would of already done so and saved me this light time spent?" Athanix just shook his head again.

He leaned back against the wall again and awaited a response, now trying to gauge her reaction as he had forgot to previously.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Shady paused for a moment after hearing the response, letting a sigh escape her as she simply turned her mask expression into a more tired look.

"I suppose not." She replied simply, calming down but keeping her expression somewhat agitated in nature. "But, why would you glue yourself to me? Just felt like it?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 pm

The zebra glanced away for a moment.

"Well... I didn't fully expect the glue to harden this quickly, or actually work at all considering that it's partially made of coconuts," Athanix said trying to form another sentence in his head.

"Do you recall the discussion we had earlier about my sibling's and my own cloak, and how they're very special to us?" The zebra scrunched up his face as his loose fitting glasses began to slide down his muzzle again. "Well, I'm not supposed to really be showing that to anypony. I think that also includes not letting anypony get inside of them," Athanix said, easily keeping his expression neutral. He knew himself that this wasn't the real reason, but he kept his composure firm, the facade tempered by countless years of lying to Xarith about who had been eating his brother's personal stash of pudding.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Shady let the best natural sigh she could summon up escape her, ears folding back just a touch. She simply let a small, slightly exasperated chuckle escape her afterwords.

"I guess that's my fault then. I was just trying to be friendly, but I guess I overstepped a boundary I didn't know was there. Sorry for that." She said in a sincere tone. "It would have been nice to have a little bit of a warning though... But, again, it's my fault."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 pm

A mirrored, feigned sigh of relief came from Athanix as he tried to think of a way out of this mess. This would be the first time he had to actually think about the situation he had put themselves in, for yet again, he had not thought his plans out through and through.

"It's no problem, Shady," Athanix said sincerely. "I probably should be doing this kind of thing anyways." Glancing around a bit, he shook his cloak lightly with his own self, somewhat trying to get a feel of what was in their depths.

Unfortunately enough for them, all he heard was the hollow sound of empty glass, and the bright chiming of a bit of something else. The zebra just sighed before catching himself in the act. He looked towards his glasses again tried to scrunch up his face to prevent them from falling off and getting yet another crack in them.

"Stupid things..." he said quietly. "I'm going to need these if I'm going to find a solvent for this stuff."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Shady hummed to herself as she looked at the glasses. Normally, she wouldn't ever think about helping somepony else out, but she did have to keep up her act. The mare moved herself forward just a bit, using her nose to push the glasses back up for Athanix with the slightest amount of pressure.

"That good?" She asked simply, hoping she could get unstuck as soon as possible.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Athanix nodded lightly as he looked over to the alchemy room. Motioning over to the door, he suddenly had a thought strike him.

"Huh... We need to get to the alchemy room somehow..." he said with an annoyed expression of his own. Again, he moved his hoof up to facehoof, but then realized that they were still glued together.

"Next time I'm just going to wake somepony up..." Athanis said to himself.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"That, or just not stick both hooves to whoever you're trying to trap." Shady replied simply, looking towards the door for a moment before speaking up once more. "We can probably work together to get it open. And if that doesn't work, I can just break it down."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Athanix had a worried look on his face as he got up off his place on the wall and began to move towards the wall. He gave Shady another smile as he glanced over towards the door.

"Now what fun would that be?" he said jokingly. "And let's not try and break the door down here. Don't want to attract too much attention..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Shady nodded her head slightly to agree with the zebra, looking towards him, then back at the door that stood in their way.

"That is very true these days. Griffons everywhere to hear us possibly do something that will give them an excuse to eat us." She replied bluntly, staying beside the zebra for obvious reasons. "Now...how to go through with this?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next