MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painful Recovery [Closed] (Dated)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Painful Recovery [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Painful Recovery [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Steel looked to Megs as the food was delivered, and back to Mercy. "Thank you Mercy." he said, grateful. He turned back to Mega. "No, Megs, it wasn't your fault. It was that idiotic griffons, and I swear if I find out who and where..." he said, not finishing the sentence. He couldn't think of it. He knew words would be had, before he took out the griffon. He might even go crazy just thinking about it. "Anyways, we need to setup an intervention...I don't want to see the mare who saved Megas life go down that path, if she hasn't already. I've seen it, and it isn't pretty." he said, thinking back to his cousin.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Painful Recovery [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Painful Recovery [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Mega shook her head lightly after Steel spoke. "I w-wath weak and let her ethcape..." She replied quietly, looking up at Mercy with a saddened face despite the offering of a sandwich. Staying silent after her previous statement, she simply ate her meal with small bites, letting the others speak to each other.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:23 pm

"Her?" Mercy fluffed Megabytes pillows as she sat up. "There is no one in you but you." She said this matter of factly. "Yes there is a darker side to you, but that is true of everypony. It isn't someone else. Just more aspects of you." She finished and looked at Megabyte. Mercy was never good at speaking, so her words were probably confusing. She decided to give up before anything got too awkward. "And about that doctor, Suture. I have an idea." She turned and left the room again.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Steel looks at door as Mercy leaves. "I wonder what she has planned..." he said to Megs, as soon as she was gone. Mercy seemed to be unpredictable at the moment. She jumped between unspoken to having a plan for Suture. It all seemed really weird. But she seemed to know what she was doing, and trusted her judgement.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Mega didn't reply while she simply focused on eating her sandwich. She had heard what the others had been saying, but she either didn't register the words, or just didn't care for the moment. She was too lost in her own thoughts of what the others had told her about her insane moment to speak.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"Don't let it worry you." Mercy came back in levitating glasses of water. "You really shouldn't be this upset. Like I said, we all have problems." She gave one to both of them. "And I am going to offer the Doctor a job here. It would be good for her to help others, and although it might not look like it, I do get a lot of patients. And the extra help would allow me to get my machine up and running again." She turned and began writing on Megabytes sheet at the end of the bed, reviewing and adding more notes. Again, she stated everything matter of factly, almost with no sincerity. But this is how she was when she became comfortable with ponies. The smiles and bright tone is her mask. When those go down, you are considered her "friend".
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Steel took the drink and had a sip. "You really think that working here is going to get her through addiction?" asked Steel, doubting it. It took a lot more then working somewhere different to change ones mind about addiction. "I still think that an intervention would be for the best...She probably won't quit on her own." he said, depressed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Mercy looks over at steel, a stern look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something, obviously in protest, then quickly shut it. This was a colt that is firm in his beliefs and views. Anything she says would either go ignored or explained away. "If you wish." She placed the papers gently down on the side of the bed and made her way for the door. "However," she stopped in the doorway, "the odds of that working are slim to none. If it fails, it would be on you."

Quickly she got out of site. Her own emotions were now the ones begining to overwhelm her. Burying her mind in work was the only thing for her to do. "Assistant, lets get this intake system down." Her voice trailed off as she went to her office.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:37 pm

-Four Hours later...-

Suture began to stir again. Opening her eyes, she was still in the clinic. She tried to remember what had occurred before she had injected herself with a syringe full of anesthetic, and sadly, she remembered. She also remembered what she had remembered that caused this whole mess. She sighed, a bit depressed. It was painful to remember, and as hard as she tried, she couldn't forget. As she stood from the bed, her next course of action would be to get painkillers, and as much of that as possible. Her bag was in the room Mega resided in, and thus she made her way into that room, immediately moving for her bag... which wasn't there. The fuck? She scanned around the room. No bag. "Fuck," was the word that exited her mouth, rather loudly as well.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Steel closes the door using his magic. She came into Megs room as was expected. He hid the bag so she couldn't find it. Once he figured out she left it there, he moved it away, knowing she would come into the room. "Suture...We care about you. Just remember that." said Steel, knowing she'd soon figured it out soon enough. He turned to Megs who helped him with his plan.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Mega slowly sat up in the bed with a wince, breaking her sleeping act. She prepared herself to speak, trying her best to keep from sounding too weak. "Thuture... you're our clothe friend...and my thavior... We jutht want to make thure you're okay... And can live a happier life." She said as loud as she could to make sure Suture heard her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Suture glanced between the two. No... they weren't. They were though, and Suture saw no escaping this situation. She sighed. They apparently cared. They apparently wanted to help. Suture glanced between the two again. "Let me guess... this is about my drug problems."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Steel nodded. "Yes, after seeing how you just plopped that syringe in yesterday, I know you're use to it, using it on yourself. And Mercy confirmed it. We don't want you hurting yourself Sut. It'd be a shame after you saved Mega's life.." he said, sadly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Suture looked away. She very well knew she was hurting herself, but it was to help herself. "You don't understand..." she said, looking to the two. Her face was sober, stern. She didn't want to have to fight with them, but she would have to. There was nothing else she could really do.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Mega frowned as Suture as she kept her eyes on the medic. "We know you have a bad patht that you want to give up, but trying to drown that out with thothe drugth ith not the right way to go about it, Thuture..." She said quietly, her eyes beginning to tear up slightly. "They are doing far much more harm to you than they are good..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Steel looks to Megs and back to suture. "She's right. I know it's hard forgetting the past, but you have to come to terms with it. Otherwise, it'll come to a point where drugs no longer 'solve' the problem." he said confident. He wanted her to know this wasn't the way to do it.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Suture's mind was a mix of emotions and thoughts fighting for supremacy. Rage and confusion reigned in her emotional status, however, her thoughts were much more of a warzone. Drugs, no drugs. Friends, no friends. Thoughts of her coltfriend's death passed through her mind. Withdrawal was at fault for this. Suture's expression simply went from stern, to anxious, to something that was a mixture of panic and rage. Why the hell were they being stern?! Why couldn't they see it from her perspective?! So long as Suture had drugs, she had a solution- so why couldn't they understand that? She sat on her haunches. "I... I don't..." She trailed off.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm

"You can Suture. And if you think you can't, think about this. Before your coltfriend was insane. When he was the colt you loved. Would he have wanted to see you like this? Ravaged by drugs, just so you can forget his memory?" he asked, hoping to get her to think of a time before he was crazy. He probably wouldn't want to see Suture like this, as much as he and Mega didn't.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Mega lifted her pair of glasses up with one hoof, so she could wipe away her tears with the other. Setting her glasses back into place, she looked at Suture once more. "Theelie ith right. He ith thill with you in your heart. How would he react if he thaw you like thith?" She asked with an ever growing frown on her face. "Ath long ath you remember him for who he wath, he'll never truly be gone."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Suture's thoughts were more or less a hell now as she tried to remember a time before he went insane... and she did. He had cared about her, almost obsessively. Every time Suture entered a state of anxiety, he would try to fish her out of it. Even though he did have a mental condition (which sadly led to his death and the death of six others), he still cared about her. She sighed, hanging her head. It was sad that she primarily remembered his death when she thought about him. An exasperated sigh was let out again. On the verge of tears, Suture replied quietly: "You're right..." trailing off once again.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Steel sighed in relief. She was going to quit. "Thank you for understanding Sut. We'll be there for you, for when things get rough. I promise." said Steel hugging suture, then bringing her closer to Megs so they could have a group hug.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Mega let a soft smile grow onto her muzzle to replace the frown, tears still pooling in her eyes, but now they were of relief. Once the two were close enough, she weakly hugged the medic. "We'll help you through thith in any way we can. We promithe."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Suture let the ghost of a smile cross her face. She returned the hugs, though she didn't exactly enjoy the sensation of touch. Right now, she felt like shit. She knew she'd feel like even worse soon, but for now, she was still with Steel and Mega.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2