MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated] Empty Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated]

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:30 pm

NOV 16 late afternoon
Rusty and her new captive reached the Workshop at the backdoor. This would help to don´t aruse attention. Rusty opened the door, while still aiming at the other mare. "There we are. This will be your new workplace." She said while she pushed Megabyte into the room. "just sit down at this chair right there. while i search for your welcoming present. She pointed at an empty chair and hoped the mare would see her pointing without glasses.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated] Empty Re: Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated]

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Mega simply squinted her eyes in an attempt to see things more clearly, even if it was a pointless attempt. She managed to see what she needed at least, if just barely. She carefully moved towards the chair and took a seat, waiting patiently for whatever it was she was going to be given rather than ask or argue and possibly get herself injured.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated] Empty Re: Day one of captivity: Arival and introduction [private][Dated]

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Rusty locked all doors before searching for the 'welcome present'. " Somewhere her i had it at last" she said while opening serveral drawers. " ah, ther it is." She took out a Metal collar with a blue crystal in it. She walked over to megs and put it her on. "It fits perfect." She said, then pulled out the Glasses and gave them to the mare. " Here are your glasses back." She simply said.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Mega blinked a few times as the collar was placed upon her, not fighting it in the slightest and simply slipping her glasses back on once they were hoofed over to her. She glanced around the room for a moment, then down in an attempt at seeing the collar. "What does thith thing do by chance?" She asked calmly, genuinely curious about the item placed on her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Rusty took out a equal looking wristband. "Oh its some cool tool i 'borrowed' from a unicorn. Its a precaution to hold you here." She said. Rusty just adjustet her wristband before continueing speaking. " You see this small blue crystal in it? its filled with energy. and connected to the crystal in my wristband. oh and connected to this location. That means if you don´t follow my orders it will simply shock you. and if you try to leave this place it shocks you too, but at a specific range the shock will be so powerful, it will kill you. so simple said, its the chain holding you here. oh i love those unicorn magic toys" Rusty explained. then foldet her crossbow. " well, i´m open for questions now you may have."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Mega listened to the explanation curiously, taking a deep breath to keep herself calm and avoid anger. Giving a nod to show she understood, she stayed in her seat and simply said, "What do you need me to do for you?" in a calm voice. She didn't want to be there, but she now knew that running or fighting wouldn't be very wise options to pursue.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Rusty gave a small laugh " Well thats simple. I know you´re a great inventor and crafter, so you´ll help me building weapons tools and other stuf for the griffons. and maybe i let you go when i think you helped enough." Rusty didn´t wanted to let her leave, but megabyte doesent have to know that. "Oh i totally forgot my manors.My name is Rusty bolt I´m one, maybe THE best Engeneer and inventor of the griffon Kinfdom." Rusty reached out her hoof to the Megabyte. She doesen´t have to fear her now anymore.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:07 pm

"The betht engineer that the griffonth have? And thith ith all you've managed to create while having bitth funding you? It'th a little thad really." Mega replied simply as her nerves began to wear down her playful nature to a slightly more cynical one. "But, a thuppothe I don't really have a choithe in whether or not to help you. Maybe I can teach you a few thingth."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Rusty tried not to show her anger she got right now. "Well what you see here are just the projectw which are not finished yet. The Projects which are finished directly went to the griffons. and also i´m not sure if i will learn from you, or you´ll learn frome me." Rusty took ot some Blueprints "Here show me how good you´re at one of theese." She gave Megabyte the Blueprints. " If you´re really this good, this wouldnt be a problem for you." Rusty took her crossbow and went to another workbench. She unfoldet it and start to change the pressure tank, which isnt the easiest to get it out.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 pm

"Thith little thing here? I can get thith doe eathy." Mega replied as she looked the blueprints over. She quickly hopped from her seat and set the prints down onto a workbench and started to gather up the materials she would need with an experienced eye. She smirked slightly as she placed everything she would need on the table.

"No wonder your projects don't look tho imprethive. You're juth taking orderth and giving them away. I'm an inventor and make brand new thingth that thurpath the old." She stated simply, beginning her work on following the plans she was given to build the simple item.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Rusty didn´t wanted to react Megabytes treatments. "This is just the normal stuff you see. I don´t show you the plans of the inventions of me this easy.". Sure rusty often mad things which were ordered, but she even gets a good payment for it. " and also i get paid very well for this." She simply replied "oh and one question: do you ever have this silly lisp? i couldn´t imagine 'bad ass' criminal like you would sound this silly."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

"That ith the thad part you thee. Even with funding, the thuff I thee here ithn't all that imprethive." Mega replied coldly as she continued to work on the device, seeming to already have it half finished despite the short moment she had been working on the new object. "And no I haven't. One of your featherbrained griffbutt friendth tried to kill me and failed. He put glath into my mouth, tho my tongue ith ruined."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Rusty simply replied " What you mean with ruined? you never can speak normal again? át least it will make my days here more funnier." Rusty foldet the crossbow, as she was finished with changing the gas tank. "I see you´re pretty fast at building this small tool.whatever, if you´ve finished tell me. then i will search for another plan. i will go bidling up a sleepplace for you. i don´t want to let my guest sleeping on the floor" Rusty said and walked upstairs. leaving the Pegasi at the backroom.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm

"I could thow you, but it ithn't pretty." Mega replied bluntly as she continued to work at her quick pace, finishing to simple tool rather quickly. She glanced back once the room was empty and deciding to investigate while leaving the finished item on the workbench. She blinked a few times at a smear of blood on the ground, ignoring it while thinking it was probably from whatever Rusty had done to herself.

"All done." She said after a moment while continuing to look around.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Rusty heared the voice of the pony downstairs as she just finished to make a bed out of her couch. then she walked downstairs " okay let me see it." She simply said as she stood at the end of the stairs. She looked at the crafted tool. " Yeah it looks good, but that was what I expected from such 'genius' like you. so well.... what could you do next?" She asked herself looking around. "Ah i have an idea. You just could clean the floor over there. i didn´t have had the time for that since I killed this pony yesterday.... well nevermind. just clean it. mop and a bucket are near the sink over there.in the meantime i will search for another thing to build"
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Mega paused for a moment as she glanced down at the stain on the floor again. "You...killed thomepony yetherday...?" She asked quietly as she moved away to retrieve the mop and bucket like she was told to do.

Quickly coming back, she simply did her best to clean up the tough stain that had been left on the floor. "Thith...wathn't your latht athithtant...wath it...?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

" No No" Rsuty said quick " There were two thiefs in here. and i killed one of them to warn other Thiefs..... okay, i admit i had some tortueing fun. but it was for the warning." Then she pulled out another blueprint. " Well you can make 3 or 4 of theese crossbows i guess then i have to order new parts.... I guess the will kill some ponies one day." She said then started to work on her last project behind a curtain. "Pleas don´t disturb me now, i need concentration."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Mega froze for a moment as soon as Rusty's words filtered into her ears and soaked into her mind. A rare look of anger came to her face the moment the other pegasus was behind the curtain. "How about I uthe one to kill you inthead...?" She asked under her breath, pausing and blinking a few times as she brought a hoof up to the side of her head when she had no idea where that thought had come from.

Deciding it would be best to not anger her, she simply started working on building the weapons as she was told.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

"You could try, but the collar is linked to the wristband. if i die, you´ll die." Rusty laughed. "Did i said already that i love this toy?" Rusty knows the mare is dangerous, but with the collar, she felt pretty safe. "You´re traped here so try to enjoy it....somehow." Rusty went from behind the curtain. Her face was making a serious expression. "i hope you´re no martyr; other wise i should cahge you at nights then."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 pm

"I wouldn't wathte my life for thomepony ath pathetic ath you." Mega replied coldly as she continued to work on the crossbow as instructed. She winced slightly as a small twinge of a headache hit her, seeming to go away after just a moment while putting her hoof to her head again.

She quickly shook it off and got back to work, unsure of why she was suddenly feeling so angry. Sure, she was being forced to work for an ingrate, but it's not like she was being held at the point of a knife.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Rusty lookef at the mare "Headache?" She asked " I hope you don´t try to find an axcuse for not working. at the sink is a medic cabinet. you should find some painkillers there if you want to." Rusty walked out to the frontroom of her workshop. as she stepped in again she had some tools at her. "Well i´ll be on work again. so please no disturbance now." She disapeared behind the curtain again.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Mega nodded her head slightly as she set the tools down and slowly moved over to the sink where a medicine cabinet was set onto the wall. She opened it up and searched for a moment, finding the bottle that she needed. Carefully opening up the foal-proof cap, she took a pair of the pills inside and quickly took them before putting the bottle away and closing up the cabinet.

"Thankth." She replied simply before moving back to the bench to work.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"see, i´m not that monster, i vene care about my 'empoyees'" The voice speaked from behind the curtain. From behind the curtain came several noises. Some hammer noises and some screwing noises. and some clicl noises which can´t be identified. "Come on work damnit work......" Then even more hammer noises which seemed to be just placed of frustration.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Mega chuckled slightly as she listened to the troubles Rusty was having from behind the curtain. "Need thome help there 'greateth engineer ever'?" She asked, saying the last part of the sentence in a very sarcastic tone. While waiting for a reply, she simply continued building the crossbows, making a secret modification to the first one as she finished it.

This stupid thing won't last more than five shots without falling apart. Let's see what they think about her once these get out... She thought to herself as a devious grin grew onto her face.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm

"Nah, i´m fine here. some parts just need a bit more hammering than planned." Rusty replied in a normal voice. Of course whe would like to have help at this, but whe has to have trusful co-workers on that. not those criminals. "Well i´m a bit bored. tell me something about you. about your youth or your live here. whatever, as long as you talk." Rusty was a bit happy about having a co-worker. Now she wasn´t that lonly in her workshop anymore.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Mega kept the missing screw out of the first crossbow before setting it aside and going to the next one. She would make this one properly as to not gain any suspicions from the first one. "Well, my life here ith how you would expect. I became the criminal you thee today becauthe I was attacked out of the blue for food two yearth ago." She replied in a completely serious tone.

"I wath juth trotting down the threet, minding my own buthiness and bam, I wath knocked to the ground by a griffon." She said, anger slowly growing in her voice. "A pony thaved me and took me in to heal. I don't know much after that thinthe I fell unconthiouth for a while, but onthe I woke up, I thwore to get revenge."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

"Always Revenge. do ponies this day have no other motivations anymore? I mean revenge here, revenge there. somehow it annoys me." Rusty never wanted revenge, well the question even would be: for hat? no one harmed her and noone took something importent from her. well no one else than the death, who took her father. But its known you can´t fight death. "Mh and now you builded tools for the ponies who decided to rebell against the griffons? and whats with this smithy you living at? who is he? your coltfriend?" Rusty was very corious, she normally had no conversations to others about private stuff.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 pm

"Well, how in tartaruth would you fucking feel if your hometh were dethroyed, loved oneth killed, and peathe ruined by a bunch of no good dumbflankth?!" Mega suddenly growled out, slamming her forehooves on the table and breaking a piece of the crossbow she was working on as her wings flared out from her pent-up rage. "I lived in a thecret bathement I had to build mythelf juth tho I could go uneaten for ten fucking yeath. And what happenth the firth day I come out for real? I get attacked!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

"Well thats bad luck i guess." Rusty said to make the mare angry. she liked to treat others. "And i know the feeling if somebody dies you really love. i only had him, and then this accident..... but the griffons cheered me up again, they helped me to get over the most of it." Rusty said with a bit sad voice. " And now work you damn thing" She screamed into another direction and hammered on her project.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm

"You juth thut the fuck up!" Mega nearly screamed in anger as another part of the crossbow was crushed under her rage-filled hoof. She angrily threw the broken pieces onto the floor, not caring about any punishments for the destruction in her moment of anger. "You should be athamed to call yourthelf a pony! Can't you thee all the pain thethe monthers are cauthing?! And for what? Becauthe they're too thupid to juth athk for help! They juth acted like little babieth. Thee thomething they like and juth try to take it!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

"You know who should shut up? YOU!" Rusty said and pressed at the wristband to hurt megs. " I don´t wanted to be a Pony, I just got born as one. I would like to be a griffon. But i can´t" She pressed again and walked from behind the curtain to megabyte. " Maybe the griffons are brutal, but Ponies aren´t better. I lived in a place where ponies killed ponies on the open road. it wasn´t the best place for a filly to grow up in such places." Rusty wanted to press again, but then stopped. "Ponies and griffons are not that different. What makes us different at the moment is, The griffons attacked first and they Won. SO deal with it, or the world will swallow you." Rusty turned around and walked back behind the curtain. " And now clean the mess and repair the stuff you broke."
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Mega let a slight sound of pain escape her as the collar shocked her with its magic, falling to her knees as the second one traveled through her body. "Th-thcrew you..." She replied coldly, voice almost seeming to deepen after the shocks she was given.

"At leath we never tharted a war for purely thelfith reathonth..." She replied, venom slowly dripping from her words. She slowly rose back to her hooves after a moment, ignoring the mess of broken parts and simply starting her work up again. "You'll thee onthe they realize they don't need you and thart eating you for breakfatht."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Rusty began to work on her secret project again. "Maybe. But i guess if its time for me, they will make it painless and fast. to honour my work for them. But this will be far in the future, when all the ponies who try to fight the Griffon Empire are dead and all the other ponies too." Rusty knows the griffons don´t need her anymore, when the ponies are complete wiped out. but this will take enough time. Rusty started to screww a few things and thern there was a loud sound. " It works it Works" said Rusty happy.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Mega rolled her eyes as she continued putting the crossbow together, pupils contracted by just a touch as she listens to the poor excuse for a pony's words. Your day will come sooner than you think. We'll kill every last one of those feathered fucks, along with you. I'll make sure of it. She thought to herself, wincing as another twinge of a headache hit her through the pain killers she had taken.

"How long until it fallth apart?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"Oh don´t worry. I guess it will last for 50 - 100 dead ponies till i have to maintain it." She said cold. "I just have to test it in the backyard. So make no trouble while i´m outside" Rusty pulled the curtain back, and metal Baliste with a preusure air tank came out. "I proudly present you the first Baliste with outomatic string pull-back system, to make it easy operatable for one griffon. He just have to reload the bolts and aim. and its easy movable, through the rolls." She pushed the Baliste to the backdoor and rolled it out.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 pm

"Yeah...'imprethive'." Mega said with sarcasm clear in her tone as she continued to slowly piece together what she was told, getting back to where she was before her anger-filled breakage. She winced heavily again, head pounding and almost feeling like something was trying to get out from the inside. How about I test it on you?
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm

The backyare was a covered up by Camo Nets, so no one could see her experiments. Rusty set up the Baliste in the Backyard. "at first i have to press the brakes, then adjust the angle..." Rusty said to herself. Then she walked back in and took the bolt for it "Damnit, theese bolts are heavy." She said as she carried it to the baliste. "So lets see,.." She pulled a lever and with a mechanis sound the piston slowly pulled back the string. "Excellent." Then she lifted the heavy bolt into the baliste. "and now for the best part" She pressed a small button and *WHAAAM* the bolt flew into the target. It penetrated the wooden target and entered the massive stone block behind it. Rusty walked over and looked at the result. "Very nice." She said and tried to pull the Bolt, but it was stucked into the stone, only the end was to seen. " I guess the power is higher than i expected. HEY Pegasus, come out and help me." rusty yelled to the inside.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Mega did her best to ignore the sounds coming from the yard as she continued building the weapon, only stopping once she was addressed. With an annoyed sigh, she slowly set her tools down and moved over to the door Rusty had gone through.

"I have a name, you know." She replied in a very agitated tone. "Did you tiny little brain finally burtht or thomething? What do you need?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:32 pm

"you know, i don´t care about your name.I call you like i want. and now help me getting the bolt out of the stone...grab it there at the end." Rusty said and pointed to the end of the bolt.
"Iguess, even if your pony friends will hve something like heavy armor or something else like that. This baliste will Penetrate it." Rusty said while pulling on the Bolt.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

"Your brainleth thlavedriveth probably won't be able to hit anything with thith hunk of junk anyway. I'm not worried." Mega replied harshly as she moved over to the bolt and did her best to try and pull it out with her below average strength. After a moment, she eventually managed to get it out. "Need to learn that it'th not the weapon that matterth, it'th who ith behind it."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Both pulled out the bolt. "I guess the griffon military know who should handle it. and even if not. as long as they´ll pay me, they can do whatever they want." Rusty took out a measuring tape and hold it at the bolt. "you can go now. this was all i needed." She pointed at the door to send megabyte back indoor. Then she took out a notebook and write down the details of the bow.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Mega simply moved back inside afterwords, not wanting to see the face of the other pony anymore. She slammed the door closed behind her before going back to her station and continue her work on putting the finishing touches onto the crossbow. "What a sad excuse for a life." She said to herself, wincing yet again as another wave of pain radiated through her skull.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Rusty rolled the baliste back into the backroom. Then pulled the curtain around it again. She walked over to the workbench were megabyte worked on the crossbows. Then looked around and looked at all the parts on the floor. " I said: tidy this mess. and if i say something, you hould do it." Rusty said. For a quick moment she thought of using the collar, but then didn´t press the button. "I could shock yyou right now for not folling my orders, but i guess it wouldnt be so productive, it would just raise your anger. so please tidy it up yet." and if its tidy, you can rest for the rest of the day. your bed is upstairs. the small one near the door." She said while mooving upstairs.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Mega nodded lightly as she set the second finished crossbow down, rather surprised by the act of mercy but not showing it on her face that still held an angry scowl.

"Alright." She replied simply, moving off to find a bin to place the ruined parts into. She may be angry, but she wouldn't refuse the offer of a chance to rest. Quickly getting to work at picking up the broken pieces and placing them into the bin, she soon had the floor tidied up and set the bin to the side.

Making a final survey, she slowly moved towards and up the stairs. The mare moved into the room she was told and flopped down onto the bed that was meant for her, setting her glasses to the side as she slowly seethed in her anger while trying her best to relax.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Rusty was in the kitchen when she heard the Pegasus upstairs. "Want someting to eat? I´m not the best cook, but i guess its eatable." Rusty said. A starving and weak pony wouldn´t be good for her plans. She would make mistakes, and in this industry, mistakes can be deadly.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm

"I'm fine." Mega replied coldly as she simply tried her best to relax. The other voice seeming to make the throbbing in her head worse, as if it was what was causing whatever wanted to escape so angry. She curled up slightly while on her bed, slowly bringing her forehooves to her head to hold onto it.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

"Oh okay then." Rusty simply replied. Rusty walked to her bed and started to eat her food on it. Rusty hadn´t a guest in a while. it was good for her not to be alone anymore, even if her guest wasn´t there on free will. "i see your headache isn´t going to disapear. do you have this often?" She asked themare who holds her head.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Mega curled up a bit more as Rusty spoke again, clenching her eyes closed harder. "I-I've never felt a headache like thith before..." She said in a slightly pained tone. "I don't even know where it came from in the firth plathe... Might be threth, but I don't know..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Bolt Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm

"Well then, try to relax." Rusty simple said. If this won´t stop the Pegasus would be useless for her. "If you´re hungry theres food in the kitchen. I´ll sleep a bit now. Try not to kill me, it would kill you too. and be warned, my sleep isn´t the deepest, so don´t try anything stupid." Rusty said in a strict tone, then went to sleep.
Rusty Bolt
Rusty Bolt
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 pm

"I wouldn't do anything so crude, like a griffpony like you would." Mega snapped back before quickly turning over so she wouldn't have to see the other pony in the room with her while she tried to sleep with the headache still causing her head to throb.

She slowly closed her eyes as she did her best to relax, eventually falling asleep as she curled up, a small tear slowly rolling down her cheek once she was able to calm down and allow her thoughts to wander towards Steel and her real home.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next