MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painful to Stop

3 posters

Go down

Painful to Stop Empty Painful to Stop

Post by Mercy Heart Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Mercy Heart closed the door behind her once more. She sighed, her mind beginning to slip further. Sutures constant black pit of despair that was her emotions had been taking more of a toll then she'd ever let on. Just being inches from her made her want to run far away and silently weep in a dark corner. Her experiences with Drug Addicts were rare, seeing as an empath had to be careful, otherwise gain the addiction themselves.

She'd also kept any drugs out of site. The smallest thing could have her fall off the wagon, and she didn't want that on her consciousness. She began to walk down the hallway. Contemplating her next move she sees Steel. She brightens slightly, with a slight smile. "Hello there Mr.Strike. What brings you here?" She asks curious.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Painful to Stop Empty Re: Painful to Stop

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 pm

"Actually I was here to check in Suture. She is still here yes?" He asks hoping she hadn't left. Itwould be a shame after all she had done for him and Megs. And now with his sister he had a chance to repay the favor.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Mercy sighed. "Yeah...shes still here..." She said and added. "Dont do anything hasty, otherwise you risk upsetting her and inconsequentially me." She said with a bit of venom. She knew this had a good potential to turn out bad. She could only direct him towards the door and leave him alone.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Steel nods as she shows him to the door. "Thank you." He says and enters the room. "Suture...How are you today?" He asks quietly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Suture faced the ceiling, lying on an old, but well-kept bed that served as one for Mercy's hospital. It was the private room, a room for extreme recovery, and Suture herself felt as if she were on death's doorstep. She was sweating profusely, sneezing often, and experiencing intense streaks of alternating hot and cold. Right now, she shivered in her bed whilst Steel walked in, speaking to her. She could care less about what he said.

All she could think about were the deaths of those close to her. Her lover's death was not the only one she saw; there were many others, including most of her family and many of her patients. She contemplated what their lives could have amounted to, but then contemplated their actual deaths. They were all out of her hands; terminal cancers, griffon raids, intense bleeding, an arrow to the heart. Even so, she still felt guilty for them, chiding herself mentally for this. Finally she had been able to come to terms with these deaths, but she could not rid herself of the guilt and addiction that came with them.

Silence met Steel's words.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"Suture?..." He asks again, unsure if she was even conscious. "I...uh...came by to see how you were..." He said nervously. He hadn't seen her since they left the hospital, and he really hoped she would be doing better. However her silence flew contrary to this thought.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm

"Hm?" Suture said, now hearing Steel's words for once, a bit shaky about seeing him. She had panicked on him, and indeed felt guilty for it. She shifted herself upward, looking directly into his eyes. Her eyes were glassy, like she were sick with another sort of disease. Perhaps the flu. Her nose ran uncontrolled, and she still shivered, having shifted herself upward out of the covers. Her mane was a mess, as was her face; she looked like she had been crying recently. Given, it was a little painful for her to shift like this, so a wince accompanied every move she made.

In a strangely calm voice, as if she had been somehow enlightened or had some sort of epiphany, she began to speak: "I'm better. How are you?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Steel sighed in relief. "That's...good to hear!" He said smiling. He set some flowers he had brought on principle. "Um..." He said awkwardly. "I have someone who might be able to help you with...some of your symptoms...maybe.." he says stepping over his words carefully.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Suture frowned a bit, levitating the flowers up toward herself. They were a group of wildflowers, a few purple, a few yellow, a few white. The yellow were the majority, the purple second, and the white last. Natural selection at work, she thought. When she levitated one to her nose to sniff, she sneezed, causing her magic to stop and to drop the flowers on her bed. She merely lifted them up once more and set them down on her side table as she listened to Steel speak.

".. Is it a detox drug? Or is it a grief counselor? Either one would be great," she said with a slight chuckle, followed by a sneeze. "Ugh.."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Steel puts a hoof behind his head. "Its a...um...therapist. One of the best in the biz. And my sister." He says, hoping to cheer Suture up more. She seemed in a slightly good mood despite her condition. He levitated a tissue over to her for her to use.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"That's good," she said, obviously much calmer than Steel was as she took the tissue and wiped away the mucus from her nose, tossing it into the bin with the other mass of tissues. "If you're wondering, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm obsessing over events that I never had control of to begin with. I might not even need a counselor, but if you want me to see one, I'll oblige. I bet this sudden mood swing has Mercy all confused. Also, I heard you were running the rebellion," she said with a half grin. "I'd like to join."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Steel chuckled. "I don't know about leading...co-founder." He said. "And I'll be glad to add you to the list. Could patch up the rebels when your feeling better." He said. "And I really think a therapist could help you get better quickly." He says, his voice remaining calm and even now.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:16 pm

"I suppose I'll see your sister..." she said, trailing off. "... and patching up wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Drug synthesis and bio-warfare probably, but I could patch people up as well. I took a lot more bio courses than I should have," she said with a grin.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Steel nods. "Also useful. Though I'm not sure about Bio-Warfare. With that we might hurt civilians. And that's the last thing I want." He says. "Drug Synthesis sounds useful. I'm guessing that's where you make drugs by hoof?" He says inquisitively.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

"Yes. Take a bunch of compounds and cook them until you get a drug. Also refinement of said compound, extract the active ingredient and get rid of the harmful components," she said without faltering, knowing much on the subject,
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Steel nods. "Uhm...Suture....I want to say something else..." He says. He walks to Suture and hugs her lightly, so as not to aggregate her condition. "Thank you again...for saving Megs. I don't know what I would've done without her, or you..." He says, quietly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:09 pm

As Steel hugged Suture, she smiled softly returning the hug. "Thanks for saving me, Steel."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

"Well it wasn't just me..." He says thinking of Megs. "We'll always be here for you. Without you I wouldn't be here." He says.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Sut breaks from the hug, a slight frown on her face. "Yeah... you're right," she says looking back to him. "Can I talk to your sister now?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

"Id sorry...I left her at my place. She isn't exactly what I'd call...rebel material." He says. "And I wanted to discuss it with your first. Since therapy is somewhat useless when the one receiving it is is unwilling." He muses.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm

"Then bring her here," she said with a smile. "I want help, Steel. I really do."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Steel nodded. "It'll be the first thing I do when I go back up top. Promise." He says and let's go of her."Sorry Suture but I have to be off now. Have business to tend to down here." He says and sighs. "Promise." He says quieter.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Suture smiled a bit, slightly unhappy that Steel would be leaving. "Alright. Have a nice day."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Steel nods. "She'll be here soon. Light blue, chestnut hair. Won't be able to miss her." He said. He slowly turned around and exited the room. But turned around. "I'll always be there Suture." He said as a final phrase. Then exited the room.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down