MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private) Empty A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Dec 5th

Steel was all setup in his new home. It was very similar to his above ground smith. The furnace in the back kept the heat up to annoying amounts. His home was halfway built into a earthen wall, halfway jutted out. The upper floor was no longer visible, instead being set back in the earthen wall. The staircase leading upstairs was straightened out. And due to the upper floor being in the wall, the furnace didnt heat it unduly. The furnaces exhaust expelled into the outside, dissapating soon after it was expellelled.

And here we find Steel, taking a break from managing the rebellion in order to make weapons. Swords were his first priority. It took a bit to recall the techniches for making weapons but the knowledge soon surfaced and he was making as many swords as he could do in a small amount of time.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private) Empty Re: A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Thoughts and feelings struggled for dominane in Suture's mind as she hurried herself to the location a pony had pointed out as the residence of one Steel Strike, a pony who had saved her from the clutches of withdrawal that she was now over. Thinking back to it, she felt that the changelings had done something to her biochemistry; she didn't ever think of taking the drug again, which was odd, in her medical opinion. The patch of resin still bound to her flesh remained, the one over her wound, and she wanted to keep it there. Regardless, she moved at a breakneck pace toward  residence of Steel Steel, her need for food dominating her mind. As she found it, she internally smirked to herself, as she saw it was a smithy. He couldn't get away from his job, wherever he went; it was hilarious and inspiring at the same time.

As she slowed to a stop, she panted. It had been... Three and a half days since Suture's last meal. She kept that in mind as she opened her mouth and screamed toward the residence, not checking inside at all: "Strike! Get your plot out here!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private) Empty Re: A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Steels ears perked up. Someone shouting his name. Never a good sign in most circumstances. He sighed. He went to the doorway, in the center of the structure now. He had several weapons on the wall positioned for such a moment. He got to the doorway, and shouted back. "Who are you and what so you want?" he asked slightky irritaritated.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Suture exhaled as Steel called back, irritated with his response. How dare he forget her? It was he that forced her into that terrible withdrawal, so how coukd he forget her voice?! Her moans?! Her screaming?! Damn him! "D-damn it, I'm only the one who saved your marefriend's life!" After she finished screaming, Sut fell over. She was starving, weak, and hungry. She continued to pant heavily.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Mega blinked her eyes a few times as the sounds of yelling came up to her through the hallways of the new smith she resided in. Setting her latest project down onto the table, she stood from her seat and cantered her way through the large, messy bedroom that was her workshop. Not saying anything while moving through the halls, she stopped right at the entrance to the main smith to observe what was going on.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Steel heard her and gave a quick, risky , look through the door. It was indeed Suture. He then saw her fall over. He cursed his hesitance and quickly went outside to retrieve her. He grabbed her in his magic and saw the strange marks on her, with the strange resin on her. "Sweet Celestia what happened?!" he asked as he brought her into the warm Smithy. He saw Megs and said "Megs! Open my door and setup my bedroom, I think we're having a patient..." he said bringing her upstairs.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Suture nearly vomited as she was quickly taken in Steel's telekinesis, the sudden change very uncomfortable for her. "Ugh..." she said in a weak voice, snapping herself back into an alert state through willpower and a head shake. "Strike. I need food, some coffee, and a pint of your marefriend's blood. I also need my saddlebags," she said with some regret as she saw the heavy things left on the ground. With her own horn igniting, she dragged the things along with her as Steel went, somewhat happy to be in his presence. She felt somewhat safe there, and that was a rare feeling for her.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Mega gave a panicked not to show she understood, quickly trotting off after getting the order from Steel. She paused only when the mention of her blood was brought up, not saying anything about it before returning to her quick pace towards the bedroom to get it set up for everything that would be needed for an injured mare.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Steel waited for Megs to set it up slightly. As she ran off he added "If we have coffee, get some, and food. Anything will do at this point.x" he said laying Hark down gently on his bed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Sutur smiled weakly as Steel set her on the bed. Immediately, she sat up, rolling her eyes at him. "I'm fine," she said before stifiling a laugh at Steel's idiocy, absolutely loving his habit of beinf overprotective of those he feels obliged to protect. She laid her saddlebags against the bed, feeling dizzy already and lying back down. "Oof... just starving and in severe pain," she said, winking toward Steel with a chuckle. She felt oddly robust for her condition- perhaps it was a dilusion?
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Mega replied with a simple nod before quickly scurrying off to find the requested items, leaving the room before hearing any further conversation. Once downstairs, she swiftly scoured the kitchen for anything that might be good for an injured pony to eat.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Steel chuckled. "Think you might be getting delerious." he said and tucked her into the bed, leaving her upper half exposed. "I think your a little more than starved. Whats that stuff on your chest?" he asked seeing the resin and the wound underneath.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm

"The.... the green stuff?" she asked, her mind a little bit hazed in all of her starvation and tiredness. "That's the stuff the queen's caretakers- er, doctors use as suturing.... Resin, I think it's called," she said with a frown. "Trust me, Strike, I'm not delerious.... Just a bit hungry and tired..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Mega soon came back with a tray balanced on her back, looking at the familiar unicorn on the bed with a faint smile. "It'th not much, but I found thome food." She stated, the tray containing a few apples and some slightly mushed strawberries, along with a glass of water. "Thorry I couldn't get anything better for you."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Steel nodded and pecked Megs lightly. "Thanks Megs." he said and laid the tray in front of Sut. " Whats this about a queen?" he asked nicely, thinking she was definitely delerious.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

"Oh yeah, I tried commiting suicide and some changeling happened upon me. She said she was a queen..." she turned her attention to the food, smiling widely. "Oh! Food!" she said, levitating the tray onto her and literally devouring everything, eating the entire meal in ten minites. When she had concluded, she smiled toward Steel and Stream, if she was still in the room.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Mega paused for a moment after hearing Suture's words, bringing a hoof up to her muzzle. "Thuithide...?" She asked quiet and nervously as her mind latched onto that one word and forgetting about the talk of a changeling queen being in the city. "Why would you do thomething like that...?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Megs had a point. "Wait....what? Why?" he asked slightly forgetting the changeling bit.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"Yeah, I couldn't handle morphine withdrawal. It really sucked, with the cravings n' all..." she said, frowning deeply. "Goddess, I guess I stopped mid-cut because of how afraid I was..." Tears began tobform in her eyes. Talking about it seemed to be painful. She decided to change the subject before it got too painful. "Then the queen of the changelings came and gave me a slap on the wrist for freaking out about my petty problems, which was better therapy in one sentence than all of the hours with your sister, Steel," she concluded with a grin as she burped.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Mega kept her hoof up on her muzzle while listening to what had to be said, deciding to let the thought die since it was very clear how painful it was to Suture. "At leath you're off of that thuff now..." She said quietly, trying to look on the bright side of the situation.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Steel nodded and ground his teeth. His thoughts turned on his sister, whom his dislike was growing stronger. How dare she be so...so...thick headed as to not prevent this! He decided she'd be talked to later. " Ill be sure to talk to my sister about that...." he said hiding the venom he had for his sister.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh, don't. I was just resistan to her treatment.... Hey, Mega, what's your blood type?" she asked, frowning, desperately needing to replace the massive amount of blood she had lost, and figuring the cute mare with the lisp was as good as any to tap from.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Mega blinked her eyes a few times at the somewhat strange and certainly unexpected question asked of her. "I think I'm a B-pothitive type." She replied sincerely, not fully understanding what the unicorn was getting at with the question.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Steel looked to Hark. "You know, we dont have the training nor the equipment for a blood transfusion..." he said also wary about taking Megs blood out and putting it in Sut.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 pm

"Congratulations, Megabyte. You have the exact same blood type as I. Care to donate?" she asked, a somewhat concerned look in her eye. "Or, Steel could go grab some from Mercy's hospital.."

Last edited by Suture on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Mega paused in her place for a moment after hearing what was requested of her, looking around the room nervously. "Uhm... How will we do that?" She asked in a nervous tone. "I really do want to help...but what if there'th an accident?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 pm

He looked to Megs. "What do you think would be the best course of action Sut?" he askes nervously. Megs didnt like the prospect of getting blood drawn by the sound of it.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Suure frowned as she gave a sigh, looking toward the cute mare and then to Steel. "Hm... Go to Mercy's and get the equipment for a transfusion. Be sure it's sterile, but I'm sure she wouldn't give you anything that's not," she said, frowning as she poked the resin. "Hm... Get a suturing kit too, and a scaler. She's got dental equipment, too... Hm... Get me an oral surgery kit, too. I wanna see if I can help your marefriend at all," she said with a smile directed at Megs.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Mega looked to Suture with a calm, hopeful expression. This mare had saved her life, and it was about time she was able to do something to return the favor. "I will give you ath much ath I can without killing mythelf." She replied suddenly, her determination showing clear on her face. "And thank you very much for offering to help me again. I with I could do more."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Steel nodded and trotted off on a gallop pace. He was off in a rush to Mercys, to garner the requested items.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh dear," Suture said with a frown. "I do hope he remembers to get blood. You need your blood for the surgery," she stated frankly, sighing. "Speaking of that... mind if I take a look now? Assess the damage?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Mega offered a nod in response, slowly moving up to Suture's bedside. Looking around uncomfortably for a moment, the pegasus slowly opened up her mouth to allow the doctor a view inside at the damage that had been done in almost every location inside.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Wrinkling her nose, Suture squinted, looking inside Megs's mouth, leaning dorward a little. A thoughtful hum followed as she surveyed the damage, her horn glowing to provide a bit of light inside of the fleshy cavern thay was Megs's mouth. "Oh, horseapples... I can't do anything, really," Suture said with a frown. "The damage is everywhere, yes, and it's actually healing quite well. The reason it's so sore or painful is because of the bacterial buildup," Suture said, trying to avoid calling it an ourtight infection. "Nothing's going to the bone, and there isn't any glass left inside, so... It should heal on its own in due time, thankfully," she said whilst she leaned back and undid the light spell, giving a half smile. "Just swish with a bit of hydrogen peroxide or moonshine. Who knows, maybe I could whiten your teeth instead of performing oral surgery," she said, smiling.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Mega gained a soft grown upon her features after learning just how bad the condition of her mouth was. Giving another nod of understanding, she took a few steps back. "I'll do my beth to do what you thaid." She replied sincerely, glancing around the room a few more times when she didn't know exactly what to do after that. "And that could be nithe. White teeth are alwayth thomething good to have."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Steel eventually came back with the requested items, including a beaten up liter of B+ blood. "Heres everything you need, including the blood and oral surgery kit" he said adding "Dont ask what I had to do to get them..." he said slightly irritated. He had to somehow provide more supplies to Mercy. Supplies he technically didnt have at the moment.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 pm

With a wide grin, Suture got to work, searching for a vein and easily finding it, jamming the IV acces port in and attaching the line to the blood. The plastic thing soon turned red as blood was restored in Suture's veins. The resin that covered her wound was quickly removed by the scaler, and surprisingly none stuck to said instrument or to Suture's fur. The scab over her wound had almost healed on it's own, and was near finishing. Suture levitated the scaler over to Steel. "Boil both ends of this, and wait for the water to boil for ten minutes prior, and then boil this for twenty. I'll be waiting," she said as she turned to Megs. "Now that I have proper equipment, I'd like to take a second look in your mouth. Since it'll take close to an hour for that scaler to get sanatized, I'll be back on my hooves before I'm able to. Is that alright?" she asked, a sincere look on her face.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Staying quiet for just a moment, Mega simply replied with yet another small nod, speaking up afterwords. "That thould be okay. Anything to make the pain go away..." She replied with a heavy frown on her muzzle, seemingly unable to keep the happy mask she had used to hide the pain in her mouth from Steel. She hated making him worry.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Steel had plenty of heat avilable, and quickly brought some water to boil. He waited the prescribed ten minutes after boil, using the time to work on his tools. After that was up he placed the surgical tool in.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Suture frowned deeply. She hated to see this mare in pain. Levitating out a syringe from the bag Steel gave her, Suture examined it. An opague yellow fluid rested inside. She placed it back in the bag, removing a second one, which was this time filled with a green fluid. She placed that back as well. "Er... It will be very painful at first. I'm almost certain of that, but it will get better after a while. You should be all healed up by the end of next week," Suture said with a soft smile, taking out a darkened bottle which she placed back inside. "I'm afraid to say that you'll probably be crying after rinsing for thirty seconds, but remember, you'll feel a lot better after the first few days. On second thought, you should boil some water for ten minutes, wait for it to cool, and then make a sali-... actually, add salt and stir. Rinse with that, but I'll be using hydrogen peroxide, so..." Suture levitated out the two syringes. "Morphine or novacaine?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Steel continued his work on the weapons and other various items he was tasked with creating. After the required time he pulled out that scalper and put the other requested item, holding the scalper in the air to keep ot sterile.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Mega nodded lightly to herself, fruitlessly trying to hide her nervous expression as she thought about what kind of pain she would be going through to get to finally healing her mouth. "O-okay... I'll do my best..." She replied in a rather shaky tone of voice. "Uhm... Whichever one you think would be better... I don't really know much besides them being used to remove pain..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm

"Ah. Well, novacaine it is," she said as she ripped the IV from her foreleg as the last of the blood draimed into her foreleg. She also promptly bandaged the leg, looking inside of the bag for any more items she could use. Thankfully, there were sanatary items in there, so she was okay. Getting off of the bed, Suture dragged a chair over to it, feeling a bit dizzy dispite her recent regain of fluids. "I'm going to ask you to lie on the bed, Megs," she said with a smile, trying to make her patient comfortable.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Steel continued his work on the weapons, the pounding of his hammer giving loud resounds. As his second piece of surgical equipment. He brought it out with his magic, and brought the two, sterlized items upstairs. "Sterelized as requested." he said seeing Megs on the bed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Mega did as requested and laid down on the bed, looking over towards the door as Steel came back into the room with Suture's medical items. She simply did her best to relax in the soft bed while waiting for whatever was going to happen to happen. She had full faith in the pony that had already saved her life once before.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Suture smiled softly at the mare as she placed the item within the bag with the morphine syringe, looking toward Megs with the novacaine syringe out, as well as a mirror which she had recently claimed from the bag. "Alright then.... Open as much as you can without hurting yourself, okay?" she asked, her voice sweet and apologetic, as if regretting the pain she was about to cause beforehand.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Mega looked up to Suture with nervous eyes, slowly looking towards the ceiling while bringing a hoof up to remove her glasses and set them to the side, just in case they'd become a bother to the doctor. Taking a few deep breaths, she eventually complied with the request and slowly opened up her mouth to allow access to the wounds inside, closing her eyes to prepare herself.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Suture frowned as she started by slowly retracting Megs's left cheek, checking to see if she was in pain. Then, she slowly placed the tip of the syringe into the corner of her mouth, injecting a quarter of the syringe, doing the same for the top side. Switxhing to retracting her right cheek, she did the same on the other side, removing both the tools as she frowned at Megs. "Tell me when it stops hurting"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Mega gave another soft nod after the injections were complete, keeping her mouth open for Suture. After a few long moments, she had to fight off a smile that wanted to come to her. "The pain is all gone." She replied, her voice having a hint of true happiness in it that had been missing since the incident that gave her the oral wounds in the first place.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm

"Right. So, what I'm about to do is going to kill all of the bacteria in your wounds so you can actually do a bit more healing," she said as she poured a bit of hydrogen peroxide into a small cup. "Sit up and rinse with this until I tell you to stop," she said as she levitated the cup above the mare, a soft smile on her face.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Mega gave a nod as she slowly sat up straight after a moment, gently taking the cup in her hooves and sniffing at the liquid inside. Not bothering to ask the doctor she trusted so much, she drew the contents into her mouth and began to rinse her mouth out with it, unable to feel anything going on inside due to the numbness.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next