MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

After one minute, Suture spoke again. "Alright, spit it out," she said with a half smike, getting the scaler from within the bag, the small sickle representing pain. Turning back to Megs, Suture gave a soft smile. "You didn't swallow any, right? Lie back down and open wide for me, okay?" she asked, her voice sweet and reassuring
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Savior Returns to the Saved (Dated) (Private)

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Mega spit the liquid out, back into the cup when she was told to, setting it down on the end table before lying down once more. "Nope, I didn't swallow." She replied with a soft smile, opening her mouth back open wide like she was told.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Suture smiled a bit as she looked down at Megs, putting on the surgical mask kept within the bags for safety, as well as the gloves kept in there too. She'd hate to introduce something to her patient. Taking a second look inside Megs's mouth, she nodded. "Alright. Looks like there was a lot of bacteria in there, but it's all gone now," she said. "Now, would you like if I did a bit of work on your teeth? I mean, while I have the supplies and all."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Steel stayed nearby, ready to react in case Suture needed something. Or Megs for that matter. Her face went through several emotions as she did as Suture requested, each almost indeciphrable to him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Mega nodded to show that she would indeed enjoy some work on her teeth. Toothpaste wasn't exactly easy to come by in a war-torn city after all, let along while you were also a very wanted pony in said war-torn city. "Yeth pleathe." She replied sincerely.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Suture smiled below her surgical mask. She started by retracting Megs's left cheek, a light spell coming on as Suture set to work with that scaler, scraping away any hardened colonies of bacteria on the surfaces and inside of Megs's teeth, doing quite a lot of forceful scraping along the way as she proceeded with the left side of her mouth. "Hm... you had an excellent orthodontist. By the way, I'm surprised I'm not seeing any holes in your teeth. You've got some interesting resillance in them."

Last edited by Suture on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Mega closed her eyes while the work on her teeth began, not seeming to mind any of the scraping sounds that came up from her teeth during the scraping. She made the best 'mmm-hmm' sound she could with her mouth wide open to say thank you for the complements she was given on her teeth.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Suture eventually worked through all of the surfaces of Megs's teeth, stopping only to wipe the built up plaque onto a rag, ignoring the freshly cleaned wounds in her mouth.  Actually enjoying helping this pony, Suture produced a sterile toothbrush and some particularly gritty toothpaste, applying that to the brush whilst once again retracting Megs's cheek, brushing vigorously and stopping to apply some fresh paste every once and a while. Half-way through the surfaces of her teeth, Suture spoke up, ultra focused on her work. "Steel. Get water."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Steel nodded and left the room, quickly returning with a glass of water.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Mega simply allowed the cleaning to continue on without any sounds or actions that could be considered resistant or otherwise showed that she didn't like the experience. She wasn't able to feel anything that was going on inside her mouth anyway.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 pm

As Suture finished getting all of the surfaces, she placed the toothbrush on the rag she was using as a 'sterilize later' section. Taking the water in her telekinesis, she levitated it before Megs and gave her a smile from below her surgical mask. "Rinse. Steel, dump the results," she said in a somewhat happy tone, taking pride and passion in her work.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Mega swiftly sat up, taking in all the water from the cup and swishing it all around in her mouth to get all of the toothpaste off of her teeth. After a good few moments, she spat it all back out into the cup, save for a dribble or two that got onto her muzzle from the numbing.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Steel dumped the results then hurried in. "Feeling better Megs?" he asked then mentally facehoofed. She had been drugged up of course. "How long till whatever it is wears off?" he asked Sut.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 pm

"Generally about an hour and a half later, but I'm not done," she said, turning back to Megs, sighing at the dribble. "Could you lay back down and open wide? Goddesses, I sound like a broken record," she chuckled as she took the scaler and mirror in her telekinesis again.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Mega nodded lightly before plopping back down onto her back again before opening her mouth up as wide as she could once more. She kept her eyes closed while flicking her tail behind her as a sign of her slowly growing boredom of laying around instead of working on the project she had stopped when Suture first arrived. Though, she really did appreciate the gift that was currently being given to her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Suture smiled below the surgical mask as she went back to work, dragging the scaler about each of the surfaces of Megs's teeth, making sure that her thorough work was indeed so, and it was. Satisfied with how clean Megs's teeth were, Suture tried to recall a certain spell in her head. As it came to mind, she watched Megs's tail flick. "Oh, I'm almost done," she said as she searched around the bag for some substance, and, lo and behold, it was in there. Taking it out and applying it to Megs's teeth via toothbrush, Suture's horn soon ignited and caused the substance to do it's magic. The substance was destroyed in the reaction, but, Megs's teeth were indeed restored to a lusterous white. Taking off her gloves and surgical mask, Suture stood, giving all of the non disposable surgical tools to Steel while proceeding outside of his smithy and throwing the disposables in a nearby ditch, before returning to Steel's bedroom to ask Megs's opinion.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Mega sat up once everything seemed to be done, smiling into a mirror and giggling a bit at the bright white set of teeth that came with it. "Thank you very much Thurture!" She said excitedly while giving herself another wide smile. "It lookth really great!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"Did a great job Suture, thanks again for all your help. Would you happen to need anything else? We'd be happy to provide." he said looking over Megs with her new smile.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Suture thought for a moment before smiling bashfully toward Megs and Steel. "Aw... it was nothing, really.... Well, do you have lodging? I need somewhere to sleep for the night, and... oh... I'll need food later... Uh... I'll find some way to make bits or something..... I'm sorry for asking for so much, I, ah... I kinda have nothing," she finished, frowning and scratching behind her head.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Mega looked to Suture after a moment of admiring her new smile, keeping said expression while looking towards Suture. "I think letting you thay here ith a great idea!" She said enthusiastically, mostly reaching out for some form of company while alone in the home. "We have thpathe for another ponie in here anyway."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Steel nodded. "Yeah, plenty of room. You can have this room, I can manage with my cot in my smith." he said enthusiastically.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well, if you're all so keen on it... I guess I'll stay," she said, feeling guilty about accepting such a service from these ponies. She didn't want to take advantage of their hospitality, one bit.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2