MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated] Empty Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Dec 10

Mega was once again humming a familiar tune while working on her projects in the mess of a bedroom she stayed in, parts and scrap scattered around her hooves and the rest of the floor. She gently placed her screwdriver down onto the table, looking over the piece she had finished, planning for it to go onto a larger contraption.

Cantering over to a shelf, she placed the completed part down before moving back to her desk to work on the next one. This was shaping up to be her best invention yet and she was beaming with pride over it.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated] Empty Re: Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

It was shaping up to be a rather boring day, and Suture had nothing left to do. She had already made herself look pretty a billion times over, and what little reading material left in her saddlebags was on extraneous procedures that she would never need to perform, anyway. Perhaps she would take a trip and steal a book from the old library, perhaps a textbook on other dental procedures; she had quite enjoyed giving the gift of oral health to Megabyte (not to mention it helped clear up some of her guilt from accepting the hospitality of the couple), and perhaps wanted to perform more procedures such as that in the future, but with better equipment and working conditions. Alas, it was yet another dream.

Regardless, Suture stood up from her bed, actually owned by one Steel Strike, and headed to what she understood was the room of Megabyte Stream, taking the doorknob in her telekinesis and turning it until the bolt that held the piece of material in Suture's way was out of it's socket, and, as slowly as she had done that, she stealthily pulled the door open, looking into the clutter that was her room. She needs to clean, was the thought that came to Suture's mind as she decided to speak up to the working mare. "Hello, Megabyte. Are you busy?" she asked in a somewhat tentative voice, unsure if she would get a violent response out of the mare or not.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated] Empty Re: Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Mega glanced back towards Suture as the voice grabbed her attention, a wide smile creeping across her muzzle as she set her things down onto the table. "I'm never too busy for the best doctor in the world! I can finally sound normal again thanks to you!" The pegasus replied in a gleeful tone while approaching the unicorn.

Bringing Suture in for a quick, excited hug, Mega simply continued to smile. "My mouth doesn't hurt anymore either, and I don't have to keep lying that I'm okay." She stated simply, bringing a hoof up to fix her glasses that had slipped down a bit in her moment. "So, what brings you into my room?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Suture smiled a bit as the pegasus's bubbly personality greeted her, her lisp and pain gone from the help Suture had provided. She actually felt a little proud that she had helped this mare so much, that it meant so much to her that she could speak without a lisp. On the flipside, Suture was a bit sad to see the lisp go, because it made the mare cuter; alas, whatever made the mare the happiest, Suture would do.

As she was brought into the hug, Suture frowned a bit. It was a tight hug, and, even though it was brief, it was still a bit painful. She didn't complain, though; the excitedness of the pegasus actually made Suture a bit happier, causing her to smile a bit more. "I'm actually here because I've nothing left to do," she said, blushing a bit and kicking the floor, a bit bashful from all of the praise and physical contact she had received.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Mega couldn't help letting a soft chuckle escape her after hearing the reasoning behind the visit. "Well, I could take a little break from my building and we could do something if you want." She replied sincerely, keeping her eyes on her fellow pony and only smiling wider after seeing the cute blush she had produced. "I mean, you saved my life before, and I don't really know anything about you, other than that you're a doctor. We could talk or something."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 pm

"Talking... talking would be nice," Suture said with a slight smile as she looked back toward Megs, offering to take a break to talk to her. She honestly felt a bit too modest, but actually wanted to find out about the mare before her as well, seeing that she knew next to nothing about her as well. "So... Shall we go back to Steel's room?" she asked with a grin, hoping her suggestion would be met with a positive response.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Offering a nod in response to the question, Mega gave another smile as a way of saying yes. "Sure, it should be better than in here anyway. I need to clean up a little sometime." She replied, a small blush of her own appearing once she realized that her new friend had seen just how messy she was when she got focused on a new project.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Suture shook her head as she headed toward Steel's room, speaking on their way. "It's not that messy. Trust me, my room was messier when I was younger," she said as she plopped onto Steel's bed, smiling and telekinetically pulling up a chair for Megs to have a seat on, though there was probably enough room on the bed for Megs to sit, anyway. "Take a seat anywhere you'd like, and ask me something!" Suture said, smiling, somewhat excited to have this conversation.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Mega decided to climb up onto the bed as well, taking a seat next to Suture before glancing upward towards the ceiling to think and enjoy the soft seat. "Uhm... What made you realize that you really liked being a doctor, Suture? To find out your talent and all, you have to find something about it that you enjoy to chase it, right?" She asked curiously, looking towards the other mare after her words were spoken.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Suture thought for a moment, that casual but thoughtful scowl coming onto the mare's face yet again. "Hm... Probably when I was fourteen and I sort of had an... accident where I fell from somewhere rather high. Let's just say it wasn't very fun, but before I lost consciousness, I had already set my hind leg.. When I woke up again, I was in the hospital and was all curious about the things the professionals were doing to me. By the time I got out, I had this thing-" she gestured to her cutie mark. "-emblazoned on my sexy flanks and wanted to be a doctor, though I've always been sort of a polymath when it all comes down to it. I basically did the cleaning on you from something I read in a textbook that my roommate had back in college... Y'know, I always did want to quit the morphine. It was ruining my liver and I was just so bad with withdrawal and didn't want to seek help that it sorta just compounded... I'm glad you guys stopped me when you did, else I would have overdosed.... I'm glad I'm not as messed up as I was before... Damn queen made me a lot stronger..." She had gone of on a tangent. Way to go.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Mega listened intently to the story she was offered, nodding her head slowly every so often as a way to show that she was still listening to her. Wincing slightly at the talk of the morphine that appeared, she did her best to not let the memories of those past events effect her much. "Well, you're such a nice pony to help me and others so much, I couldn't stand seeing you in all the pain those drugs were doing to you... I mean...even on the first day we met, you were helping me." She replied, glancing to her right flank, three right scars running through the cutie mark there.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"I know. I absolutely love helping others; there's no feeling like it in the entire world," she said, sighing at the scars over her cutie mark. Damn it! Those could have been prevented. "... Let's change the subject to something lighter, shall we? I'm sorry for going off on such a dark tangent as that."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:44 pm

"I like helping others out with all I can too," Mega replied, taking the offer of changing the darker subject. "That's why I really enjoying having my talents being in something like engineering, I get to build things for everypony who needs it. I'm hoping that they can help in at least some way."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Making a thoughtful 'hm' to show she was listening, Suture adjusted herself on the bed. "That reminds me... I absolutely loved working on your teeth. I think I'm going to have to find some more books on that subject... By the way, did I do a good job? Does it feel alright?" Suture asked, always being self-critical of her work, but instead asking the criticism of others this time as well.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Mega slowly ran her tongue along her teeth before giving a big smile of approval. "I think you did a great job on them, Suture! You really do have a great talent for these kinds of things." She replied, bringing a hoof up to playfully pat the unicorn on the head. "This city could probably use a nice dentist too!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Suture blushed as Megs gave her smile, complimenting her on her work and patting her on the head. "Gee, thanks... I could always use a nice gadget from a nice engineer to help me in that field... maybe after I give it some thought, you could make it!" Suture exclaimed with a smile, once again shifting on the bed to look Megs directly in the eye, enjoying their conversation a lot.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 pm

"Of course I'd make a dentistry device for you, whatever you might need!" Mega replied, falling back into her excited tone of voice when a chance to help her new friend quickly arose again. "I can make more than just one, too. Anything you might need, I would be more than happy to help you get. You're my friend after all."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Suture smiled toward Megs, her happiness level expressed the same as before. "Aw. Well, I will need more than one eventually, but for now, I think I only need one, though I will have to think on that. Thank you for wanting to help me, Megabyte. You're too kind," she said, grinning widely to show off her teeth, recently cleaned and whitened as well. "I'm sure my patients will appreciate my invention; in fact, I think they'll love it!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Mega glanced towards the ceiling again while in thought, tail flicking lightly behind her as a way to remove her access excited energy. "What kind of thing will I be building for you anyway?" She asked curiously, keeping her gaze on the spot on the ceiling. "I want to get to know as much as I can about it, so I can get it perfect. Maybe you can be with my the whole time to make sure everything's right."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm

"Hm... Probably something that spins at a rather high velocity... interchangable head spinning tool?" She asked, smiling toward Megabyte, hoping she'd accept her request. "Of course, I'll guide you in making it, but let's not get started now. I'm enjoying our conversation too much!" she said, being very sincere in her tone.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

"A tool that quickly spins around through stored power? I had a wood drill I made for myself before the war that did that. I still have the plans somewhere, just need to tone down the power in it a bit." Mega replied, the idea suddenly sparking the memory to come back to her in a flash. "I wish I still had the original one, though... Needed to take it apart for the pieces while the fighting was still raging..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm

"Oh... Shame... I'd need one that probably has higher power, as well, as well as being made of more durable materials..." she mused, prepared to go off on a tangent. "The base would be metal, and the heads would be metal, but what material won't melt when exposed to high temperatures that won't immediately bore through enamel? Hm..." She grew deeper in thought, trying to figure out what was best.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Mega nodded lightly while doing her best to put everything into memory. "That shouldn't be too hard, just need to work on the plans sometime." She replied, tail flicking again as she got excited for the project at hoof. "I'll make anything that my friend wants to have made!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Suture smiled a bit, nodding toward Megabyte with a smile, grinning even wider at her excited tail. She was planning on changing the subject at this point, as she didn't want Megs to get so excited as to drop the conversation and run away to make her request in that instant. So, she spoke again. "Aw. Thanks! So, how did you find out what you wanted to do?" She asked, her voice sincere and sweet.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Mega didn't mind the topic change in the slightest, shifting her gaze back to Suture while her smile stayed. "Well, I grew up on a farm. Nothing too fancy, just a little one. When I was about ten or so, one of the machines broke down and I saw my dad outside working on it, so I went out to see what he was doing." She replied. "I only got more and more interested in it after seeing all the gears and things inside. When he left to get some water, I got closer to take a look. To this day, I still don't know how, but I managed to finish fixing it by just putting pieces where I thought they'd fit. Then, this appeared on my flanks." She smiled, looking to her mark.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Suture giggled a bit as she heard the story, patting her left hind leg. "Sounds a lot less painful than how I got mine. To this day, I still remember how visceral the pain was when I set my leg on my own... Ah, its in the past now. In any case, if you need any assistance around here, I'm happy to help. Do you have any more questions for me?" she asked, a quizzical look on her face.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:28 pm

"I broke my wing once, but a leg definitely has to hurt a lot more..." Mega replied, shaking the thought out of her head while trying to think of what else she would like to ask. "Well, I'd always love some more help around here. Steelie's always too busy with things and I get a little lonely... Anyway... Do you have any other hobbies?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:30 pm

"Hm..." Suture thought long and hard for a few moments, before returning to speak. "Well... I do enjoy a good bout of swordfighting, though I used to do it for sport... I am instrumental, though nowhere near professional... And... that's about it, besides from reading. Also, I'd love to keep you company during the day, you're great conversation, Megabyte," she said, smiling widely.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 pm

"Fencing and sword fighting does sound like it would be really fun to get into. I wish I was a bit stronger physically." Mega replied, nodding her head a few times after hearing Suture's reply. "Thank you so much! I could almost feel like I was going to go crazy at some point... Being along for a long time isn't really nice..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Suture frowned a bit, smiling after hearing Megabyte's reply. "I know the feeling... I just used to drown it out in drugs, and... Goddesses, the cravings were so terrible," she said, a tear forming in her eye before she shook her head, shaking the thoughts from her mind. "I.. I should never be haunted by my past. I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I'm also not too physically strong, but the art of fencing is one of skill, not power... Though it is rather difficult to perform. In any case, I still have to thank you for talking to me, I... I felt like I was going to just drown in sorrow again from thinking..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 pm

"Don't worry, we can keep each other company now. I'll be the best friend I can!" Mega replied, moving in and holding Suture in a gentle hug to help comfort the hurting mare. "I promise on my talents as an engineer that I'll always be your friend, no matter what."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 am

A loud sniff came from Suture as her nose began to run, a result of Mega's hugging of the pained mare. Returning the hug with a forceful and tight hug, Suture burst into tears, crying into Mega's shoulder and mane, taking some comfort in it. "You don't know how much that means to me," she whispered, the demonstration of care and loyalty causing such an emotional reaction from Suture.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:08 am

Mega ran a gentle hoof along the unicorn's back after hearing the soft sounds of crying coming from her, closing her eyes as she gently nuzzled her new friend. "Other than Steelie, I've never really had a real friend..." She replied softly, a few tears forming in the corners of her eyes as the feelings slowly welled up from her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 am

Suture began to stroke Mega's back as well as Suture began to feel her sadness growing too... Suture immediately felt terrible for opening up a wound in Mega's heart. Immediately, Suture began to stop crying, feeling all the years she spent alone slip away in the presence of her newfound friend. "Don't cry... You've got me now, right?" Suture asked, still stroking Mega's back, trying to comfort her.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 am

Mega gave a soft nod while softly continuing to stroke Suture's back in the comforting embrace the two shared. "And you have me too." The pegasus mare replied, keeping her face buried into Suture's shoulder despite her quickly calming cries.

"I think...something wanted us to be friends..." She said after a short pause. "Steel directing you to my old workshop...then you saving my life... We meet again in Mercy's clinic, where we help you...you survived your ordeal, only to find your way here when we never had the chance to say we were moving.."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 am

Suture allowed Megabyte to continue to cry into her shoulder, somewhat feeling glad she was there to comfort the crying mare. As she continued to speak, Suture stroked Mega's back even more, nuzzling her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her further. "Perhaps you are right... Something does want us to be friends," she said with a sigh. "I came back here because I knew you would be able to help, and that I would be able to do so in return... I guess I just wanted the only company I've known for four years... otherwise, I would have nobody..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 am

"Well, you now have me, and Steelie too. And I know for sure that I will never leave your side and make you be alone again." Mega replied softly, slowly loosening the hug a bit and sitting up straighter. Lifting her glasses up, she gently wiped the tears out of her eyes with her hooves. "Thank you, Suture...Sutie."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

Suture simply smiled as she was given a nickname by the bubbly mare before her, loosening her hug as well with a sigh, as if she wanted to hold in that position for longer; alas, everything must come to an end. "Thank you, Megabyte... Thank you for everything you've done and will do for me... I can't express my gratitude enough," she said as she sent herself into a particularly violent hug, rather fast and tight compared to the gentle one Mega provided, her emotions now demonstrated in her actions. She was happy, truly and undoubtedly happy in the mare's presence.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

Mega returned the new hug to the best of her ability, closing her eyes as she held the unicorn mare close to her a second time. Not saying another word, she simply clung to her friend, her smile slowly returning to her face from the joy she was feeling at that moment. She was able to feel her heart beginning to warm just that much more.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 am

After a long while of two minutes, Suture broke the hug and moved back into her regular sitting position, still smiling toward Megabyte, hoping to continue the conversation now that they had just bonded as incredibly close friends. "So... Is there anything else you want to know about me? Or would you like to start work on a project?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 am

Mega slowly returned to her own sitting position, giving a soft smile back to Suture, she moved her hoof up to wipe away the last of her tears. "Let's see... Where did you grow up? Did you always live in Manehattan?" She asked curiously, only getting more eager to learn more about the unicorn in front of her after the moment of bonding.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am

Suture simply nodded at Mega's question. "Yes. I grew up in Manehatten, in the nicer side. My family was a little bit rich, but not filthily so; I grew up on books and the like. I always liked books. As for friends, I never really had any; I was always so violent toward my peers because I thought they were lesser than I was... I didn't know all that did was alienate them at the time, but alas, we all make mistakes," she said, frowning as she looked toward Megabyte. "How about you? What was your childhood like?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am

Mega frowned slightly as her past was brought up, doing her best to mask it as she prepared to speak up. "Well...my foalhood was fine... My parents would get on me for staying inside all the time, though..." She replied simply. "We lived out in the middle of nowhere, somewhere outside of Vanhoover. Though...once I got my cutie mark, I could tel they were disappointed that I didn't have a farm-based talent... When I was old enough to live on my own...they just kicked me out..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:27 am

"Oh... I'm..." Suture sounded deeply saddened, choosing her words carefully. "I'm.. I'm so sorry about that..." she said, before glancing down at her hooves, feeling like she had done something wrong before choosing to ask yet another question of the mare. "Would you like to work on one of your projects, now?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:30 am

Mega looked to Suture, taking her in for a few moments before giving a nod. "I would like that." She replied, giving a soft, sincere smile. "We can work on getting one of your things together. Your project is more important than mine."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:32 am

Suture smiled a bit, standing off of the bed, gesturing to the door. "Lead the way, Mega... I'd be happy to assist you with my project, and I'd be happy to see your project once it's done!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 am

Mega gave her friend a happy smile and a nod before she stood up from the bed. "Nopony's ever been excited to see my projects before. Unless it was something they were buying from me." She replied, cantering out the door with a slight spring in her step. "I'll make sure to make your project the best it can be!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 am

Suture returned the happy smile with even more happiness, following Mega as she went out the door. "Oh, I'm sure anything you do will be great! I've been thinking, and I've decided that I want one head made entirely of metal, and one of metal and rubber," she said, following Megs's enthusiastic pace.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:52 am

Mega gave a nod of understanding as she headed into her room, stepping around the scraps and things on the floor. "I have plenty of both around here, shouldn't be a problem at all." She replied, lowering her front half to the floor so she could reach under her bed, squirming a bit while reaching for a box hidden underneath. "The old plans for my drill should be right here..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 am

Suture stepped around scraps as she entered the room as well, finding it interesting how messy it was. While a bit scatterbrained, Megs was indeed a genius, and even Suture couldn't deny that. Watching her plot as it was the only thing left of Megs that hadn't been consumed by her bed, Suture spoke up, trying to make it easier on the poor mare. "Need any help down there? I've got magic, so it would be a bit easier for me..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next