MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:05 am

As if on cue, Mega managed to grab the box and started to slowly back out and away from the bed. "Thanks Sutie, but I got it." She replied with the same smile on her face. Setting the box onto the bed, she swiftly opened the top, starting to look through the many rolled-up blueprint papers.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends, New Friends[private][dated]

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 am

Suture smiled as her friend managed to snag the box, but was also slightly saddened that she couldn't do this herself and help her out even more, to make up for accepting so much help from her friend. "Hm... You have a lot of blueprints," she said thoughtfully.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 am

"Most of them are from before the war, back when I had more free time to just sit and think about things that might be useful for other ponies to use." Mega replied while continuing to sort through the many different plans.

"Here we are! The automatic drill!" She said excitedly, taking the plan out of the box and showing it to her friend.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:26 am

Looking at it for a moment, Suture nodded. "Exactly. I want to make it so that there's a drilling head and a cleaning head," she said, confident and happy with her decision. "Is that possible? Can that work?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:30 am

Mega gave a happy nod after hearing the plans for the item. "That's very possible! The design allows for the bit to come out if it gets dull, so it cane be a two in one, too." She replied, becoming overjoyed when Suture liked the idea of her device. "It should be as easy as one-two-three!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:21 am

Suture nodded, smiling a bit herself. "That should work just fine. Thank you, Megabyte," she said, detecting the tone of excitement in Mega'a voice and matching it with her own, hoping that the mare would be even happier with her decision to help Suture.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:06 pm

"You're more than welcome, Sutie." Mega replied with a smile, turning and moving to her workbench. Looking the plans over once more, she started to search her many boxes of salvaged parts and pieces to look for what she needed. "I only want to make everything perfect for you."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Suture smiled a bit as she peeked over Megs's shoulder to see what she was doing, primarily to offer help. "Ah, imperfection is alright, so long as it's functional and small enough to fit where its going," she said as she glanced toward Megabyte. "Need any help?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Mega turned her head to look at Suture, smile growing just a touch wider. "Yes please! Could you get me some of the really small half inch gears from that box please?" She asked politely, pointing to a good-sized wooden box in the corner of the room. "Ten should be enough."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm

"Hm... Alright," she said, looking toward the corner-box and looking inside, sifting through gears with her telekinesis until she found one that she guestimated to be about half-an-inch in whatever gauge Megs was going for. Ten more exactly like that followed, stacked against each other to be sure their sizes were the same. This stack was then placed on Megs's workbench as a sign that the gears were there. "There's one extra in case one breaks."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Mega looked to her workbench smiling at the correct size as well as the thoughtfulness. "Thanks Sutie." She replied with the same happy smile plastered upon her features. She returned to the bench after collecting what else she would need for the internal workings of the device. "This is good! It looks like I have everything I need. Just need to make the outer covering for it after."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Suture smiled widely as affirmation came from the mare before her. "That's great!" Suture exclaimed with an excited expression upon her face, actually a bit excited to see just how much healing and harming this device could do once it was finished. She was actually rather happy that the mare was getting to her request so quickly, and decided to respond in turn: "Thank you so much for making my request your priority. I can't really express my gratitude enough!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Taking a seat in her usual working chair, she turned to face Suture once more. "Of course I'll make yours my top priority! You're my friend, so that means you're more important." She replied in a sincere tone of voice while turning to the plans and slowly editing them to figure out a way to make the tool more compact without having to sacrifice power.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Suture merely remained in her place, her expression unchanged as she watched Mega go to work. She decided to say one thing, and one thing only, before the mare was fully set to work, not to distract her anymore. "Aw, I'm no more important than anypony else, but thank you for your vote of confidence!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm

"Well, you're my friend, so you're the most important to me!" Mega replied with a wide smile across her muzzle. Keeping her eyes focused on her work, she moved a hoof up to slip her glasses back in place.

After a few short minutes of drawing, erasing and redrawing, she finally came to a design she liked, showing it to the unicorn. "How does this look, Sutie?" She asked, the drill looking much more compacted than it did before.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Suture shrugged and went along with Megabyte, glancing over her shoulder the entire time she worked. Stepping back only at the last moment, Suture saw the new drawing; it met all of her specifications. She nodded, smiling toward Megabyte. "Yes, this will work perfectly, Megabyte."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:34 pm

A look of pride flashed onto Mega's face after hearing that her design was right on its mark. "I'm glad! I'll get to working on it right away, then." She replied, turning to Suture with the happiest of smiles. "If I'm lucky, I can get it done before the end of the day!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Suture smiled a bit as Megabyte demonstrated her happiness, feeling somewhat happy that she had provided happiness and generally happy feelings for her friend. Suture simply placed a hoof on Mega's shoulder, returning the happy smile. "I'll leave you to your own devices. I'm sure what you'll make will be absolutely amazing."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Mega's smile only grew wider from the happy feelings she received from her friend. Ruffling her feathers slightly from excitement, she turned her attention back to the plans on her workbench and began the process of building the dental tool. "I'll try my very best. The best tool for the best friend!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Suture simply smiled, feeling somewhat good for providing happiness for the mare before her. Turning about and stepping carefully, Suture avoided the bits of scrap around Mega's room as she exited. "I'm sure it will be," she said, a sincere tone laden on her voice as she spoke.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Looking back at the mare by the door, she gave one more happy nod. "Everything has to be perfect for my best friend." She replied in a tone that carried both sincerity and glee.  "I can come get you when it's done, if you want."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Suture glanced behind herself, speaking toward the pegasus mare in a somewhat excited tone. "Sure! I'd love to test it out once it's done."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Mega gave a wide smile and one final, happy nod. "Okay! I'll come find you the moment it's finished! I can't wait to see how much you'll like it!" She replied, turning back around as she lightly squirmed with delight in her seat.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Suture smiled as she proceeded out the door, not only excited to test out her new device, but to please her new friend with how well it performed, which Suture was very sure of; if it was made by Megabyte, it had to be high quality. Often times, clutter equaled genius, and, Suture, excited, forced herself to sit down on the bed, waiting excitedly for her new tool.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 pm

With the same happy tune from earlier that day, Mega started her work on putting the device together, taking her careful time with it to make sure every little piece fit into its place snugly and perfectly. For an item that would be working on teeth, as well as a project for her friend, she wouldn't allow anything to slip out of place.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Suture simply waits on her bed until the project is done, brimming with excitement.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Placing the finishing touches onto the finished drill, Mega gave it one final look over, able to slightly see herself in the polished metal casing. She pressed the button to give a short burst of the stored energy inside it, holding it for a bit longer afterwords to make sure it was perfect. Giving a satisfied nod, she next took the drilling head out and replacing it with the cleaning head to make sure that part worked, giving another nod.

"Perfect!" The pegasus said with excitement before placing the drill and the few extra bits inside a small box, standing up afterwords. She carefully placed the box onto her back, cantering out of the room to search for Suture.

Her first stop was Steel's room, since that seemed to be where she usually was, gaining a wider smile when she was right. "It's all done, Sutie!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Suture looked up from her book, looking toward the now entered pegasus and literally jumping to her hooves out of excitement. It was done! Suture nearly had to slap herself to calm down, but that wide grin just kept its self there as her friend proclaimed that her project was finished, that small box on her back that Suture waited to attain, not wanting to greedily rip it from her friend's possession, oh no. Still, Suture stood there smiling, mentally restraining herself from outright hugging the pegasus mare to death. "Thank you so much, Megabyte! Shall we test it out?" she proposed, excitement dripping from her voice, a rather rare thing.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Mega's smile only grew wider from the excitement in the room, carefully setting the box onto the bed to allow Suture to take it. "Sure! I can't wait to see how well it works!" She replied excitedly, taking just a step back away from the box so she wouldn't block Suture's path to it.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Suture smiled wider as she opened the box with care, removing the main body of the tool. "Clockwork wind-up? Must have high tension in there," she said as she slowly turned the winding knob, adding even more energy into the spring within. Adding the cleaning head to the device, Suture allowed some of the energy to be released, satisfied with the rapid motion at which the device spun. "Yes! This is perfect, Megabyte!" she said, her voice simply ecstatic.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Mega beamed with pride after hearing that her friend liked what she had made so much. "I'm glad you like it!" She replied with the same smile sticking to her face. "I added some extra bits in there for you just in case one needed to be replaced. And I'll always be willing to make more!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Suture smiled widely as she removed the bit and placed both back in the box, closing it as she looked toward Megabyte. "That won't be necessary, I'm sure, but thank you for the offer," Suture exclaimed, not wanting to accept any more gifts from her friend at the moment.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Mega gave a nod, just glad that her friend liked the gift she was given. "Okay, but I'll do anything for my friend!" She replied, giving the same smile as ever. "I was so worried I might have accidentally messed something up and you wouldn't like it..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 pm

"Don't be!" Suture exclaimed, frowning at the sudden change in mood. "I'm sure whatever you would have given me would have been fine. But this! This surpasses all expectations! Say, Megabyte... Would you like to be the first patient to have this used on? I mean, it is your invention after all..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Mega instantly regained her smile, giving an enthusiastic nod to say yes. "Okay! It shouldn't hurt since I don't think I'd need the drill part anyway. Right?" She asked, not sounding nervous about it either way and just eager to help out her friend some more.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Suture smiled at the enthusiasm of the mare in front of her moving the box off of the bed and a chair up to it. "Oh, no. Of course not! Unless your little masochist self just screams for me to do it," she said with a chuckle, trying to make it clear she was joking as she rounded the bed, taking a seat in the chair as she searched about for that tube of particularly gritty toothpaste she had acquired (stolen) from the bag of random supplies 'donated' by Mercy.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:45 pm

"No, I don't like pain at all!" Mega replied, blinking a few times when she realized it was a joke. She giggled softly to herself while moving over to the bed and plopping down for Suture. "That's a good one, Sutie!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Suture smiled a bit as Megabyte accepted her joke. As she finally came across the small tube, she took out the new device once again, placing the cleaning-purpose head rather than the torture-purpose head on and applied some of the unusually gritty toothpaste; turning about, she looked toward Mega on the bed, giving her a grin. "You know the drill," she said, unintentionally making the pun.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Mega smiled, pointing a hoof at Suture. "That was a good one too." She said, allowing a giggle to escape her muzzle once the words were all free. Not making another peep, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth up wide for her friend and doctor.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Suture simply shrugged, giving the winding key an extra twist before removing it entirely, taking the mirror she had acquired from Mercy's items and using it to retract Megabyte's cheek; inserting the tool, she started it up, using it to the same effect as vigorous brushing with a toothbrush, only stronger. Stopping, once again, every so often to re-apply the toothpaste, she continued with the simple procedure until she had cleaned every last surface in Megabyte's mouth. Taking a nearby glass of water she hadn't touched due to the fact that she wasn't thirsty during it's stay in the room in her telekinesis, she spoke once again, levitating the glass before Megabyte. "Rinse. How did that feel?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am

Mega sat up and took the glass in her forehooves, taking a very large sip from the glass and swishing it around in her mouth to get all of the toothpaste out, spitting it back into the cup after a bit. "It felt like there was a bit more pressure than the toothbrush, but it wasn't anything bad." She replied with a smile. "Just like a really fast brushing."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 am

Suture grinned a bit before noting that the tool needed sterilizing before it could be used again as she placed it in a small bag kept within her saddlebags, head and all. She smiled toward Megabyte, proceeding to ask another question. "So... How'd I do? With the cleaning and all," she said, wanting to know the results.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Mega swiftly ran her tongue along her teeth, smiling at the smooth feeling that came with it. "I'd say you did really good, Sutie! Maybe even better than the last time." She replied sincerely, new bright smile plastered onto her muzzle.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2