MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confrontation over Coin

2 posters

Go down

Confrontation over Coin  Empty Confrontation over Coin

Post by Theera Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 am

=5th DEC=

It was morning. The sun was rising as Orphelia was entering the city. Everywhere in the streets she saw homeless ponies and criminals. She knew this part of the town wasn’t the best to stay long, so she moved quickly. She was wearing a Black Coat with a hood. It was covering her guitar and axe. It was still easy to spot her as diamond dog, tough. She heard about an underground city, build by some other diamond dogs, this was her destination. But at first she had to walk through this bad place. She only had her guitar and her axe, and very few bits with herself.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Confrontation over Coin  Empty Re: Confrontation over Coin

Post by Refuge Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:11 am

Refuge wandered through the outskirts of this city he'd chosen to call home. He didn't have a bit to his name, mostly because it hadn't even been his name for all that long. He was used to poverty, though; and besides, if he did things right, he wouldn't be penniless for much longer.
He felt comfortable in his surroundings, and he showed it, not a single trace of fear in his gate even as he found himself surrounded by ponies who'd do him harm if it brought them a bit. Quite unlike the cloaked Diamond Dog he saw ahead.
She stood out to him more than the rest of the crowd did, as he immediately noticed her hastened movement that showed how much she wanted to leave this place, how uncomfortable it made her; the bulky items hidden under her cloak, which had to be worth something; and yet a lack of armor or anything particularly fancy, so she didn't seem the type to be armed with a ranged weapon.
Of course, if he wanted to get anything from her, he'd have to act before she left and before anyone else made the first move. He made sure to follow the Diamond Dog at a slight distance, picking up a rock in his magic on the way.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:54 am

Orphelia had no problem with all that scum around. but she would like it better to leave that place quick. she wasn´t able to shake of the feeling someone would wathcing her. Even if she can defend herself, she didn´t wanted to fight. she looked around, but couldnt recognize anyone who could follow or watch her. She continued, but she had problems to navigate in this slums. there were no straight streets. she moved right and walked along a small and dark ally.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 am

Refuge followed the Diamond Dog through the slums, waiting for an opportunity but never quite finding one, until the cloaked Dog entered an alley. 'Ah... buck, that's less'n ideal. Alleyway robberies ain't my style... Guess it's time for me to branch out a little. Gotta play up the traditional "scary alley mugger" angle, though...'
Entering the alley, he makes himself sound as threatening as possible as he calls, "Oi! Gimme all your valuables, 'fore I knock your teeth out!" He holds the rock at his side in a green-coloured magic grasp, ready to launch it at the dog.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 am

Orphelia stopped moving as he heared the voice. "Oh, you didn´t really threatened me, did you?" she said as she slowly turned around to see her oponnent. "i guess you have no idea about me." she saw the hovering stone and the unicorn. she looked around, but they were alone. "to spare you the pain. i´ll give you the chance to turn around and move away" she didn´t wanted to take her axe out, but if he wouldn´t leave, she might have to.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 am

Refuge laughed dismissively at the dog. "Or what? You have some kinda mystical force that's gonna kill me if I don't do what ya say? Oh, wait..." He laughs again, and points to his lit horn. "I've got control of that force, not you. So how 'bout ya give me whatever ya have. If ya keep refusin', I'll see if Mr Rocky would like to meet Miss Doggy's Skull," he said tauntingly.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Orphelia took of her cloak, showing her guitar and her axe. "maybe i should give you my axe...." she said with a smile "....directly on your face." then she took the guitar. "or should i use my guitar to show you, that i can use some magic too...." She placed the axe back on her back to play the guitar. the shield spell would be the perfect defense for a rock. but she didnt knew what skills he has up his sleeve.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Taking in the revelation of Orphelia's axe and guitar quickly, Refuge muttered, "I'd 've been more worried of the axe if she weren't wantin' to play a concert instead." Out loud he called, "Lovely as it is that you want to serenade me, I ain't interested. Now quit stallin' and give me... uh... y'know what, I'd settle for coin."
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:59 pm

"sorry, but i dont give money to scum like you" she said preparing her guitar to play the necessery riffs and solos, in case he would attack. "so take your cute rock and walk away, i have to continue my way, and you disturb me."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Refuge taps his hoof on his chin in an exaggerated 'thinking' gesture. "Hmm... nah. See, I don't care whether you give me money, I just care that I walk away with it. Scum like me take money. Y'know this'll be faster and easier if you just give me something. And what's with that guitar!?" he snapped.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Orphelia giggles "well YOU think it would be easier for me if i just give you the money, but you know what? you´ll be the one who will have a bad time... last chance to give up, turn around and walk away...." she said "if you do so, you´ll don´t have to know about my guitar..." She hoped he wouldl leave, so she hadnt to waste its energy for him.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Refuge facehooved. "What's to know? It's a string instrument that you're playing at the most irritating time possible. Helpful tip: everyone tries the 'mystical killing artifact' routine. Get a more original bluff."
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Orphelia grinned "sureeee..... a bluff. well come on and try your luck.." she started to play. it seemed nothing to happen, but an invisible shield build up in front of her. "throw that rock at me... i swear not to went aside.." she said with a smile. "you don´t know me and you underestimate me." She just waited for the unicorn to throw that rock, just so he would realizing she wasnt bluffing.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Refuge rolled his eyes, before throwing the rock at Orphelia with as much force as he could manage.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:34 pm

The rock hit Orphelis shield and fall to the ground. It was a powerful throw tough, and the shield wound stand another one this strong, but she proofed her point. "you see, i wasn´t bluffing." she said, still playing the shield solo. "so now its my turn." she placed her guitar on her back, takingthe axe, while moving towards refuge.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Refuge blinked. "...You couldn't have shown you could do that any earlier?!" Backing up a few steps, he said, "Alright! Fine! This wasn't worth it. Just take your stuff and we'll go our separate ways, right?"
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm

/me still slowly walks towards him. "well i gave yo the last chance earlier... and you didnt took it...  so i guess my answear is NO." She didnt want to kill him, or give him big injuries. she just wanted to teach him a lessons. She made a huges slash with the axe, aiming right beside him to scare him.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Refuge yelled, "Oh, come on!" Moving away from the axe instinctively, he lit his horn and tried using telekinesis on the axehead, attempting to accelerate its movement in the hope that it would surprise Orphelia or even drive it into the ground for a second; anything to buy a little more time.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Orphelia didn´t planned on hitting him with the axe, so she had no problem with his magig forcing her to miss. Her real plan was to hit him with her fist. she aimed right for his face and tried to place a powerful hin on it, so he would just feel it for a few days. if she would hit, he would get knocked back.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Taken by surprise, Refuge took the punch and stumbled from the impact, letting a cry of pain out. Taking a few seconds to recover, he made an effort to flee from the Diamond Dog.
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Orphelia looked to the fleeing pony, while she yelled "Hope you learned your lesson, scum" The hit was hard, and she also had pain in her fists. she hoped it wouldnt last slongs ince she needs the hand for playing the guitar. She took her axe and gutar and ajusted them on her back before wearing the cloak again. She continued her way through the alley, now being more careful, to not get in such situation again.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Refuge Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Refuge retreated quite a distance before finally stopping. "Huh," he mumbled, "Never thought I'd see the day someone I mugged would actually have a magic thing."
Looking at the city, he sighed. I'm gonna have to be a lot more careful here. Don't want to run into anyone else with magic weapons. At least, no-one that I can't steal from.

Characters: Orphelia, Refuge

Summary: Refuge decides to mug a passing Diamond Dog. Not a good idea, as he soon finds out...
Refuge
Refuge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down