MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught in the act, what to do

4 posters

Go down

Caught in the act, what to do Empty Caught in the act, what to do

Post by Prism Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 am

Year 4, Dec 10

Prism was making his way to Sliver office he had also sent a runner to go get Silvern as she would also be needed for this meeting. He also added that he wanted to talk to her about Scintillance as well.

He walked into Silvers office still very much in a pissed off mood and it showed a lot. "We need to talk Sivern should be here shortly" He said in a bit of an aggressive tone.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act, what to do Empty Re: Caught in the act, what to do

Post by Silver Lining Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Silver was in the midst of a hearty yawn when her door burst open and revealed an obviously mad Prism. Whatever tiredness she had felt a moment ago was gone, shooed away by the attention catching declaration. The mare raised an eyebrow at the captain and said, "If whatever we have to talk about isn't the reason why you're so angry, I'd like to add that to the list. What happened?"
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:17 pm

"We will start with the important thing first, we got a batpony pointing around that seams to be working for Blackwing. I will not go into too much details till Silvern gets here." He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.

"As for why I am angry I got one name for you, Scintillance" He said the name through gritted teeth.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Silver sighed heavily, the matter wasn't unknown to her. "I think I can imagine what happened. Sil really could have gotten herself an assistant who's a little more mature." Probably Lance had gotten disrespectful, and Silver knew well how Prism reacted to that. But she wasn't the one to fix the problem, that was something Silvern Gleam had to handle. But a little connection she saw in what Prism had said let her stay on the topic. "He was interested in that batpony, wasn't he?" she asked curiously. "If there's a connection to Blackwing he and his friends would want to know everything about it."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm

He was a little taken back with she knew something he didn't but he did stay away from Scintillance at every moment he could. "Yes, he did want to see the batpony, but if he is working with Blackwing then that means what ever he is working for is looking for us and the last thing we need to have happen is for us to be discovered now, but who are his friends that want to know" Prism knew nothng about Scintillance and also found it to work out how he could keep friends the way he acted.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

"Two of the assassins that were with us during the raid, Shadowstrike and Scrapper T. Ferrous. Scintillance is the contact pony between us", Silver answered. "They are after Blackwing, and for their help in the warehouse I promised information on Blackwing should we get it. Having assassins on him without actually paying for it seemed like a good idea, and they have proven themselves to be quite capable." At least, the result of the operation was a great success. The guards had all been eliminated quietly, that couldn't have been easy.

But back to what they were up to now. Silver continued her explanation, "A few days ago their request has changed. They want a way to pass false information to Blackwing for a trap. This batpony working for him must seem quite helpful to them."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:42 pm

A rapping at the door announced the arrival of the third member of this round. She didn't wait for a response before opening the door and stepping in. Silvern was in her usual attire, meaning nothing but a hairband and a white scarf to conceal her necklace. Being suddenly summoned for a meeting made her a little worried, a fact that she didn't hide in her expression, but thanks to her rather different method of sight she didn't notice Prism's anger and didn't expect something too bad.

"Silver, Prism", she said as she politely nodded at them. "What's the reason for the call?"
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Profession: Artifact Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:02 pm

"Good we are all here, I go over all the details" He took a deep breath to let some some of his anger go as this was serious matter and need a clear head.

"About 45mins ago we took a batpony followed one of our guard teams they manage to capturer him but we do have one in the infirmary. We got him locked in one of the empty rooms with two guards. I question him and he freely said he was working for Blackwing and was sent down here to map the area. He says he has only been here for a few days but does seam to beware of our group. I did what I could to making him think we was something else but it seams clear that he believes us to be rebels. The question is what do we do with him now, Silvern just told me that some want to feed back some false information to him so can lay a trap for him, but that would mean we are trusting a batpony we don't know with everyone's lives down here and I am not sure its worth that risk." Prism gave Sliver a look as to say, you know what needs to be down.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Silvern couldn't help but chuckle about the batpony's job. "He was tasked to map the caves? That's a hopeless endeavor. The Diamond Dogs can simply change the layout, any maps will be useless", she said with a smirk. "Maybe it's not as risky as you think, he would be unable to lead anybody down here. A trap for Blackwing on the other hoof seems rather favorable, and we're not even the ones working for it. The only question would be what it takes to ensure his loyalty in this matter."
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Silver knew the look Prism was giving her, but she didn't play it any attention. "Steel, Silvern is right we can change the layout and this would be far too good to pass up. Now you talk to him what we can do to ensure his loyalty" she spoke with a tone that would let Prism know that he wasn't going to get his own way this time.
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Prism growled under his breath it was becoming very clear that this was not going to go the way he wanted. They maybe happy with risking lives, but he had seen what risks can cost and he was not sure about making one like this so soon.

"It was clear he saw it as a job so most likely money, didn't see anything else that he values, we should limit who he know and talks to at lest" He added the last part with a bit more of a commanding voice to make his point that it should be him that talks to him again
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 pm

"I think taking out a problematic griffon can be worth a few bits", Silvern said, mentally going over the rebellion's finances. They didn't have very much, too little for their overall needs, but Blackwing was one of those that were better dealt with quickly. "But of course he should get as little information from us as possible, I just don't think that will be hard to achieve. If he agrees to help us, I'll also ask Shadowstrike to keep an eye on him and remove him should he cause problems. I'm sure she'll accept, she owes me a favor anyway."
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Silver stared at Prism sternly, then gave a sigh. "We're supposed to be better than the griffons, Prism. It seems to me you want to kill him without consideration if he might be an asset. Did he really make such a bad impression that you can honestly say there's no way he'll work for us?" she asked. She admittedly didn't know what exactly had happened, but from Prism's summary the prisoner seemed to be cooperating, at least to some degree. "I'd like to talk to him myself, but I agree that he should meet as few of us as possible, so the job is yours. Get to know this pony a bit, figure out what his motivations are. Then we'll talk again. If money is all he needs to change his loyalties I'm sure Silvern can make it work for the moment."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm

"If Silvern and hoof the bill and we got Shadowstrike keeping an eye on him its a good start, its not the best but you are both right." he let out a snort "I will see what I can do for him to work with us and for now I will make it look like I am running the show we need to keep you safe as long as we can Silver and if anything goes wrong its better I get in the griffons cross hairs."

What they needed to talk about about was done he was going to have to work with this pony for now."One last thing before I go Scintillance, that little..." He mumbled a few close words "needs to be taken down a peg. The way he has been acting and the way he chose to speck to me is not acceptable I want him locked up for a month maybe then he get his head screwed on right" He said in an angry tone it seams to get more angry ans he talked about Scintillance.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Silvern was taken aback for a moment, but then tiredly rubbed her temple and sighed. "Oh my.... just what exactly did he do this time?" she asked, unsure if she even wanted to hear it. Probably she would agree with Prism that Lance' behavior was unacceptable. That unicorn might be usually entertaining, but often enough his weird character became simply disrespectful and annoying. But even though Sil would probably see Lance' mistake, she didn't intend to let her assistant be taken away for a whole month.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Prism spoke up before Silver had a chance to say or add anything to the chat "The name calling is getting out of hand and the complete lack of respect." He started to pace silvers small office.

"Its got to the point that something needs to be done, he is getting to big for his hooves and needs to be taken down a peg or two."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 am

Silver was about to speak up before Prism almost rudely interrupted. She knew Prism long enough to know that he had a strict belief in commanding respect, and to watch him let his emotions already disrupt his own sense of respect in conversation was enough to tell her that he was clearly, very upset. She watched him pace around the room, however, his reasoning was... slightly disappointing.

"the... name calling..?" but then again, she's seen the strange pony before, though briefly, and noted that he was either incredibly bold, or plainly dull, reflected in his reckless behaviour. pitting a unicorn like that with Prism would have certainly lead to a conflict. the thought almost amused her, if it wasn't for the fact that he was such a troublesome foal. but at the end of the day...

"A full month in prison sounds slightly extreme for 'name calling,' Prism. maybe a few days if the offence was severe enough, but if I recall correctly, even the military in Equestria's safer days would punish disrespect with no more than a long run around the base, or something of those sorts. So onto Silvern's Question, what exactly did happen?"
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Prism was not happy they wear right normally they would give them a run around the base but for what Lance did he was sure they kick him out for it.

"Its not so much the name calling but doing it in front of others then laughing about it then running away. Its got to the point he don't care and things he can do what ever he wants." Prism took a deep breath "Fine a month is a little too long how about a week it will give him time to think about things as he has ran out of chances."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 pm

"A week...", Silvern mumbled, not happy with the termporary loss of productivity, but this punishment was fully justified. It sounded all too much like Scintillance. "Alright. Hopefully he'll learn from it", she eventually said. "I'll make him report to you as soon as I get hold of him."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm

"I'll trust you'd do that." Silvern thought a week might still be too long in jail, but she was surprised to hear Silvern so readily willing to leave Lance in a cell for so long.

"though I'd have expected you to defend your assistant on this matter. But if even you are so willing, I cannot argue; you know him far better than I do." Silvern nodded towards Prism before finishing, "It appears we're at an agreement, then. Prism, you have your wish; I'll see to it that Scintillance is finds himself in a prisoner's conditions. Is there anything else we need to go over, or shall we call this meeting to an end?"
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 pm

"Since he's my assistant, I know all too well how disrespectful he can be. Usually he doesn't mean to, he simply doesn't seem to know any better. This now is a case where I'm not sure if I can still say he didn't mean it. A week without him will slow me down, but if he learns to pull himself together a bit more, it's worth it", Silvern explained her quick decision, with slight frustration audible in her voice. "I have nothing more, so yes, I think we can end this meeting."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Prism didn't think how much it would Silvern with out Scintillance "Silvern I will find someone to help you out till you get Scintillance back. I guess I have a prisoner that gets to go free after I find out what it will cost us to get him to work for the rebels." Prism looked at the two. 

"Have Shadowstrike ready I want this batpony followed and kept as close eye on as we can, if there is nothing else I go tell the prisoner he gets to live."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Silver had almost let out a giggle; She knew Prism wasn't going to enjoy hearing that their only direct contact with Shadowstrike was through Scintillance. a "knowing" smile still found its way onto Silver's face, however.

"I'm afraid we can't contact Shade without our middle pony... that is to say, Scintilllance."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:15 pm

"That's right. I probably could find her, but it would take time", Silvern agreed. "It would be more efficient to let him deliver a message before locking him up for the moment." But in the long run, going via a middle pony wouldn't be quick enough, especially if Scintillance actually was not available. Silvern's guess was that Prism would do everything to be able to contact Shadowstrike directly, but that might result in an uneasy clash if it happened without Shade's knowledge. So Sil brought the topic up directly. "We should try to find out where Shade's hiding to contact her faster if we're going to work with her regularly, and at the moment, everything's pointing towards that. She won't like it if we get Lance to telling us however, and she'll probably be rather unwilling to tell herself. However, I might have a chance that she does tell me, so if you find Lance before I do, please make sure that he tells her that I want to talk with her, and don't try to find her hideout without her knowledge before I haven't tried."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Prism sighed it looks like Scintillance was going to get a little more time of freedom. "Fine I will make sure that he gets that done before I show him a cell, but we need to get away from only one pony being about to contact others. So be sure that your learn and see if Shadow will make it know to each of us how to contact them if we needed to and quickly." He made his way over to the door before leaving he made sure there was nothing else that was to be added.

"I will keep the bat pony locked up till we are ready."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content